Really

really

makes
you

think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ
harshcritic.com.au/2013/raising-awareness-are-you-be-aware-of-this-youre-about-to-be-slapped/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about all the blacks killed in Chicago? Do their lives not matter?

>Skittles
MUH TRAY TRAY!

>Reading a book
Right. Might as well add swimming and having a dad to the list.

>resisting arrest
>aggravated assault
>assault
>resisting arrest
>resisting arrest
>resisting arrest
>pointing a weapon at police instead of just listening to them
>resisting arrest
>resisting arrest
>shot at police point blank
>resisting arrest

Is this a list of excuses black people have tried to use, usually to attack a cop?

ID NigsGuy. great

>(((SKOLNIK)))

What did he mean with this??

>toy gun
Who would think it's a good idea to point a toy gun at a cop?!

>waving a gun at cops
>reading for pcp while on pcp

JUST NIGGER THINGS

breaking the law doesn't seem to be mentioned

This
did
not
make
me
think
hard
well
it
did
but
only
reason
why
it
did
was
because
why
would
you
write
this

THANKS FOR CORRECTING ALL THE RECORDS
YOU'VE REALLY MADE US THINK
NOW IT'S TIME TO KILL YOURSELF
YOU HOOK NOSED
RAT FACED FINK!

dont you EVER do that again to me

Really makes me think that this kike needs a one way boxcar trip

Sweet meme bro!

>skolnik
I forgot this asshole still existed.

Look at it this way. Saying "All Lives Matter" is like walking into a cancer fundraiser and shouting "ALL DISEASES MATTER"... like no shit, obviously that's true, but we're focusing on curing CANCER right now. Get it?

>Acting like a nigger
>Nigging out
>Doing nigger things
>Nigging all over the place
>Being a complete and total nigger
>Thinking cops need to deal with your nigger shit
>Going all nig when the cops tell you to calm down

This is actually what happened.

Zimmerman wasn't a cop so what problem is this guy talking about?

N
I
G
G
E
R
S

>Look at it this way. Saying "All Lives Matter" is like walking into a cancer fundraiser and shouting "ALL DISEASES MATTER"... like no shit, obviously that's true, but we're focusing on curing CANCER right now. Get it?

The most common way to fight cancer is with chemotherapy, which is being proven to kill more patients than it saves. BLM is to chemo as black on black violence is to cancer. BLM is distracting from the real problems in the black community, much like chemo further weakens the immune system to allow cancer to spread.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRDXeinEUJQ

>Reading a book
Wasnt he on pcp and armed?

More like walking into a smallpox fundraiser

so you're saying black lives matter is litteral cancer?
gotcha

South Africa is going to end up just like Zimbabwe, and it's going to be glorious.

"fuck you white people"

"white people pls halp"

FPBP

Ignore police commands with weapons drawn.
Patting his pockets.
Continuing to ignore police.
Reaching into his SUV as they scream "stop moving"
REALLY FIRES THOSE NEURONS

nice try Socrates, but your bullshit "reason" arguments and comparisons don't work in real life.

Right, cancer, the (((incurable))) malignancy that has several cancer -AWARENE$$- programs designed to make money off of (((awareness))), not actually fixing the issue (that would mean less money treating the issue, and making pretty little bracelets).

harshcritic.com.au/2013/raising-awareness-are-you-be-aware-of-this-youre-about-to-be-slapped/

Of course, BLM is nothing like this, it certainly isn't just a leftist political ploy to gain attraction for supporting political candidates, and of course it certainly isn't a rabble of loud, dirty, unorganized, welfare monkeys romping about, certainly not.

Fuck you, you faggot. Americans are actively let their usurpers take control, "supporting them", out of guilt for what their parents' parents' parents' (who they don't associate with otherwise) did to a fringe group of people whose OWN PEOPLE sold over to a tiny proportion of the original US population.

You want a nice black cock up your ass? Go ahead and ship over to Sweden. Leave the strong and free alone, or it'll bite you real hard sooner or later.

You should just get rid of niggers. Everything would be so much simpler. You wouldn't have to tip toe around every subject, no more quotas, no more affirmative action, so much less crime, safer and cleaner cities and overall much more trusting and supporting communities. All you need is one extremely efficient kristallnacht. Do it.

>doesn't answer the question

well would you look at that. This really made me think, you guys.

the germans already tried. and there are even MORE niggers than jews. you can't kill them fast enough

This implies that blacks are actually oppressed or that black lives DON'T matter. Which are two patently false declarations.

>tfw that surname sounds Czech
Sorry, lads.

>mfw sitting in the front of bus not in list

It is good that they try keep their list updated though

You must return post haste to whence you originated from.

Those comments. It is truly a revolting world when I am less racist the most people.
I am only racist for the lulz. These people actually mean it, feel justified in believing it, and don't even believe they are fucking racists. Christ this world sucks, ladies and gentlemen.

Not really when the facts are showing that the "cancer" is killing a small amount of people while other diseases are killing them in higher numbers.

Did you get that?

When you can't make any substantive argument so you just list a bunch of words

But if all the cancer patients had purposefully gotten cancer and went around beating that shit out of others with different diseases. And violently rioted every time someone died of cancer.

I don't mind it. I'm just as racist, but towards them instead. The biggest difference is that I belong to a species which has actually has a valid reason for racism. And honestly, if all whites realized just how superior they are to blacks, then blacks would have a justified reason to their racism as well. We would be an existential threat to them, better in every way.

>White people speaking for niggers
This liberal "feel good points" and "i care more" attitude annoys the fuck outta me

I see what you're doing.