100 Yrs War

Which side does Cred Forums support in the hundred years war?

The French or the English?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angevin_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=SW6EhketxYo
history.com/news/history-lists/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-william-the-conqueror
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Formigny
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Patay
youtube.com/watch?v=X2Q1_CCIHtk
youtube.com/watch?v=FNyLVoydf1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All the english nobility were french so it's the same thing

>taking sides on some old ass war

>Having history

English, obviously. The French throne should've passed to Edward according to law but the French were just butthurt faggots

What was this war fought over? I have no clue but I've heard about it.

>France and England ruled by Frenchmen

I'm okay with this.

(+ i not a faggot dlet)

If England had won they would have dominated the continent

> t. EU4 player

France had a saint fighting for it. I think that should answer your question

LOL faggot get rekt Duke of Burgundy best heresy slayer 1431 best year of my life, hahaha fat french suck dijon ahahaha fuckd Joan Arc had Burgundian rape baby best of life best of life

Yes. God chose us.

>Burgundian shitposting at its finest

fken noob LOL

More interesting question;

How different would European history have been if Henry V had lived long enough to succeed to the throne of France?

Seems like one of those things that could have had a huge influence but was halted by medieval life expectancy.

>hundred years war
>siding with the eternal stinky anglo trying and failing again and again to conquer a land that isn't a damp wasteland where the sun never shines
>not being with >HER
kys

>not playing as byzantium
fucking casual

Underrated post

>Some faggot who can't even WC with a ridiculously OP nation calling somebody else a noob.

Yeah that makes perfect sense.

French of course.

Fuck Anglos.

>as france

>ha
>hahahahah
>ahahahaha

Relations between France and England would have been better. I doo't know if it would have been nice because our rivalry shaped Europe and the world

>OP nation

But France is not OP

>Playing EU4
Filthy casual

French.

anglos are subhuman and exist to be cucked

The entirety of England and France could have been united under a Plantagenet line and dominated the continent. But Henry V died 2 months from dissentry before the sickly French heir himself died.

I don't know enough about it, but going off muh ancestry I'll choose England.

Yea, that's an...interesting project.

But the Capet dynasty was better. The seeds of the dynasty were planted through the europe.

If England'd have won it's likely they'd have had to deal with a lot more than what they had to deal with when they lost. Having no connection to the mainland is Britain's major boon.

With a large mainland connection and likely rowdy French people they'd quickly have the Spaniards, Burgundians or Germans at their door.

Saying England was ruled by French at that point is like the Normans were vikings meme, you can't have one and not the other

I think more intersting subject would be what if Burgundian Duches had succeeded in their quest. They almost managed make secure new state.

Burgundy. If Charles the Bold had lived, we wouldn't be having all these problems.

It was more like they were all part of the same Francosphere but different vying families owning different lands (who's own local ethnic groups were largely irrelevant).

Henry V's court spoke English as their main language.

boom

Best game desu.

Normans were culturally French and Plantagenêts were ethnic frenchies.

the french empire is pretty impressive if you put it next to the british.

If he would have ended with being king in France. Whole shifth of his dynasty would have moved to mainlain. Which was more important and wealthier. French holdings were always prio for Platagenet rulers.

This

meh.

Building Empires outside of Europe is not our thing.

It may of started with Henry IV, but before that they all spoke French, starting from William the Conqueror.

Normans were french. The vikings were few compared to inhabitants of Normandy.

Wtf?

French, even though they're faggots

nor is fighting outside of france, that why you try'd to make everything french

I'm sure you mean "retaining Empires outside of Europe is not our thing".

You built a nice Empire but you wasted your money on the USA.

really made me think

France ofc

Fuck napoleon for selling Louisiane

God was never on your side you disgusting frogs.

>The Franco-Ottoman alliance, also Franco-Turkish alliance, was an alliance established in 1536 between the king of France Francis I and the Turkish sultan of the Ottoman Empire Suleiman the Magnificent.

>The strategic and sometimes tactical alliance was one of the most important foreign alliances of France and lasted for more than TWO AND A HALF CENTURIES

>During the wintering of Barbarossa, the Toulon Cathedral was transformed into a mosque, the call to prayer occurred five times a day, and Ottoman coinage was the currency of choice. According to an observer: "To see Toulon, one might imagine oneself at Constantinople"

>Throughout the winter, the Ottomans were able to use Toulon as a base to attack the Spanish and Italian coasts, raiding Sanremo, Borghetto Santo Spirito, Ceriale and defeating Italo-Spanish naval attacks.

>On land Suleiman was concomitantly fighting for the conquest of Hungary in 1543, as a part of the Little War. French troops were supplied to the Ottomans on the Central European front: in Hungary, a French artillery unit was dispatched in 1543-1544 and attached to the Ottoman Army.

You are literally the traitors of Europe. You are almost as bad as the fucking ARYANS.
If you continental slime moulds weren't so disgusting we would have had had to intervene so many times and set you against one another.

>French blood doesn't make you french

Normans were also racially french, their danish blood was mostly diluted(thanks to interbreeding) at the time of William.

>forgetting who defeated
>napoleon
>hitler
>armada
>mussolini

Seriously stop playing a man's game and go back to CoD faggot.

or fighting in france for that matter

Even the devs know France is a meme nation at this point. If you don't win as France, you're a fucking failure.

based korean, you are the choson one

That's like saying americans are british because a few hundred years ago they came over as brits

both sides were shit, plebs should hang them

>napoleon
>hitler
Russians

>armada
Weather

>mussolini
Mussolini himself

french resistance, the peole are strong there goverment is weak, specialy since they gave there king the boot

True

French are only at conquering the anglos, and forcing their language on them.

We will never stop.

>Finland
?

>

Not only, marriages between French and English nobility were common.
Many French knights set in England for land

Which also makes the Plantagenet's English...

Chill out.

France to be honest.
Fuck those Island nigger
the French are brothers

>oy vey we are gods chosen people perfides goyim

sadly

the reality is that there is an aryan sleeping in all of you, begging to be allowed to come out

>Support the eternal Anglo invader

Not even once.

op is stupid. it wasn't english vs french, it was claimant to the french throne vs french king.

I will chill once you stop being such a cunt. You the niggers of Europe and everybody fucking hates you. Your wine is shit and even the Germans make better cheese.

Just kill yourself and make all of our lives better.

There was no really England or France back then. In feudalism the ownership of land could easily change between kings or be even under two kings at the same time. Both sides had actually quite valid claims to all of France, but I'm glad it turned out the way it did.

New point of discussion, which side had better commanders?

While people like Gaucourt and La Hire were very capable, I wouldn't put them in the same league as Bedford or Grosmont

Don't you have a japanse master to satisfy?

JEANNE !
AU SECOURS !

Really get your gears turning

English, because my family fought for the English during the Hundred Years War.

Du Guesclin cos he consistently btfo despite being a bald manlet

The Franks wouldn't have called the Normans that in the 10th and 11th centuries.

France, they had the moral high ground

When england held land in france, yes. But after john lost most french territory, not so much.

>You the niggers of Europe

That would be the Germans or the slavs.

> Your wine is shit and even the Germans make better cheese.

I don't give two fucks

>Just kill yourself and make all of our lives better.

So edgy...

2 nukes weren't enough, apparently.

Oh wait

You're not Japan? You're his retarded and useless little brother? Whatever.

Did you know that the French people were Celt fucked by Roman, and Celt/Roman fucked by Franc/German ? In La France we call German Allemand, because Francs people were German too, it's a miss spelling. Allemand was another ethbic group.

So Les Français are the truly Master Race of earth thanks to William.

We kicked the Japs out. The Germans still rule you.

Sorry, the ((Europeans)) rule you.

>implying your ancestors were not stupid peasants

(I can't say it, mine were peasants as well)

They were Norman barons.

Never would've lasted. If it did, power would probably be centred in France rather than England.

Correction, Anglo-Norman barons.

Correction

Franco-No

wait

That's the same thing

>we
>t. David Davidson, 30 yo american virgin expat to gook land in search of yellow pussy and still looking

Death to Frogs.

God wills it.

sorry, i prefer french girls, you english are cucked as fuck

First one has no relation to Italy and did more or less the same thing as Britain by conquering barbarians/lesser people.

Second one shows the dynastic possessions of a king rather than the territory of an actual nation.

Third one shows areas briefly occupied for a few years and countries that just applied a different system.

Fourth one, again, shows territories that were briefly occupied for a few years and ultimately failed.

Fifth one shows territories that were only acquired by managing to defeat superior European nations at the time (France, Spain, etc.) or otherwise powerful nations (e.g. Netherlands, Mughals), brought Britain both thalassocracy and immense wealth, enabling them to become the number one great power for many years and establish Pax Britannica.

I don't see how that image is supposed to make us look bad.

Fuck the French.

Get cucked rapespawn.

like we care what you think bulgaria

Deus didn't vult it, apparently, LOL

haha, shut up Ranjeet, eat your chicken curry

France shall rule the world.

We made America, Canada, New Zealand and Australia by conquering natives and as for the Romans, they literally conquered the very (Greek) definition of Barbarians you fool. Do you know who Julius Caesar was, or the Gallic Wars? Indo-European tribes were still burning people in human sacrifices before the Romans showed up.

>House of Normandy-French
>Plantagenets-French
>Tudors-Welsh/French
>Stuart-Scots/French
>Hanoverians-German
>Coburg-German

Really makes you think. English haven't been ruled by an English monarch since Edward the Confessor

Thanks my fatfriend

go drown in the died sea or something, theres more solt for you there

>after seein a French flag in a /anglo/ masturace thread, it took John Johnny Joe 30 hours to make this picture

If the monarch aren't British, then the vast majority of Americans sure as hell aren't American.

died sea, you are retarded as dat previous PM of yours... Gayvid from Cameroon

>English
is there such a thing

>Can't even write in his language properly

atleast he knew when to leave, peasent

>cares about being formal

They will be our lands once again Anglo.

but i forgot to take it out from yo mama and therefore you were born. I curse that day...

Don't cuck yourself like the Scottish.

FUCK THE FROGS

WORST ""ALLIES"" EVER

1956 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

you know that wales is just a made u country for governing purposes, tho you make some mean cheese on toast

It's not really about being formal,everyone should use their mother-tongue properly.

They weren't French, the French wanted them to piss off and got shitty when the pope said they could hang around. Popes always like migrants

MFW I realize I don't need to travel to the continent for my Aryan blood.

oh yeah, with that international big slong of yours?
people mistake you for a woman

You played as France in AoE 2 so they win

France

>tfw half breton

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Fuck

They surrendered to you and we kicked your ass so bad that 70 years later, you're about to be non-existent.

>The French or the English?
Hundred war was a French civil war between two French families for the throne of France...

im wrighting here, people were signing there names with X's before you were even a country.
so how about you take your nazi ass back to germany and be with your people

>we

The ruling class were a mixture of Norsemen and Franks. They were definitely not the Gallic weaklings that inhabited most of France. Members of the ruling class were the ones who conquered England (and then Wales, Ireland), Sicily and southern Italy, North Africa, and the Holy Land.

irrelevant, its about the 100 Years War

>Alliance that aided France as a continental power
>bad
You mad

The allied forces. So yes, we.

VIVA LE RESISTANCE

why was defeating napoleon a good thing

>having frisian blood

utterly bongingly haram m8s

So we kicked their ass as well

>weaklings

I wouldn't call the guys who bullied Europlebians during their whole history that way.

>Ywn save Joan
Why live?

the danes ruled before the brits did.
if you cant kill your own degenerates, yolu leave them behind and move

>Napoleon
The Prussians won glorified cuck
>Hitler
The soviets won ww2, they were fully committed since they had a land based frontline, after D-day, nazis were retreating back to Germany.
>Armada
Meh, I guess you did, congrats.
>Mussolini
He was not as great as a military leader compared to his charisma.

England.

There were Frenchmen who helped, but nah, you officially surrendered.

Any Spaniards here? Tell me about the Moors and the battles in Andalusia. Actually didn't they make a Saint out of guy who's reason for Sainthood was because he killed Muslims?

It was an Armistice.

>American saying the Soviets won WWII

what a cucked thing to say.

>Armistice.
Sure, buddy.

Nice meme

It makes me sick to hear such degeneracy.

>defeated Napoleon
Russia
>Defeated Hitler
Russia
>Mussolini
Murica

Is that what's taught in the American education system?

>meme

No British education system! Checkmate George!!!!!

Then why is every other flag, even the leafs, chuckling at your post right now?

>Gauls
Cucked by the Romans
Cucked by the Franks
Cucked by the Norse
Cucked by the Germans
And now cucked by Algerians and Moroccans

It's exactly what it was. Your kings were French, born and raised in France.

wheres your gram mar mar mar, grammar schools, grammar schools

>Claiming something we didn't clearly do.
This is how stories like the 6 gorillion start.

If the English had won they could make a superpower and bring order to Europe. But the French claims to the crown were stronger, so I don't really mind.

This desu.

Except for the ones who didn't...

It's what's taught by study of the facts.

>studio88
kek hath blessed us a again. Praise be upon him.

Both are based. So I choose the path of the leaf and go with A FUCKING FLOWER.

If the Plantagenet by the time of the 100 years war were still french, then the Normans in 1066 were still vikings. By extension that made all of the post-conquest English nobility vikings as well with the exception of the royal family from Henry II onward. That's the logical conclusion when you argue that naturalisation doesn't exist, but either way it doesn't support your "french civil war" meme

>Cucked by the Norse

Nope.

>Cucked by the Germans

meh

Between nig nogs, spics and asians, I don't bloody think you're allowed to shit on us.

Poland always with France

I cannot help but think of this for Du Guesclin...
Tiny angry Breton manlet !

Why is no one posting based Joans in a 100yr war thread
Post joans pls

You're the only one mate.

;_;7

We helped though.

Every breton is a tiny angry (leftist) manlet.

Your extremely basic overview of entire wars and battles is hilarious.

Clovis coat of arms.

Mate, you have an ISIS attack every other weekend and when the hell is Frexit going to happen?

We've also had to build a wall in Calais because France is so incompetent.

frogs kek

Nigga I'm a history professor.

>when the hell is Frexit going to happen?

SOON

...hopefully

>thinks France wasn't cucked by the Norse.
That's the equivalent of Jamal breaking into my house and stealing my property so many times that I just give him one of my bedrooms so he doesn't steal from me any more.

>nig nogs
Literally viewed as nothing more than farm equipment for most of American history
>spics
We conquered half of Mexico's territory
>asians
wut

>all those European countries killing their fellow native Europeans
Only the Anglo dares to protect Europe from savages.
No need to thank us.

never, germany can't be left alone, your the only ones holding them in check, prepare for the cucking wars, who will crook first

You say azur semé de fleur de lys d'or ? I say azur semé de kek d'or.

Prussia beat Napoleon at Waterloo

>napoleon
Prussia
>hitler
Russia
>armada
the Spanish
>mussolini
Badoglio

>protects Europe from savages
>Gives half the continent to barbaric slavs

Whichever side was losing. The more of each other they kill, the better.

Then why haven't you been fi- oh wait. Your flag.

Doesn't really make sense to say the French are Gauls, that would be like saying Brits are Celts and then claiming they were cucked by various Germanic peoples like the Angles and the Saxons. The reality is Brits is what came out of the cucking

True, what I meant to say is that the soviets were the ones who did most fighting in the European theater.
We did fight exclusively on the pacific theater.

Your country is becoming a Mexican colony and you make fun of us because of 3 or 4M a*rabs ?

We can make fun of each other?

s-sure

Imagine that. Having the best military in the world, but losing every war and being cucked by fucking Mexico.

MEXICO.

>french rule in england ends hundreds of years before the empire set sail

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angevin_Empire

>says this in english

I bet you think in english too

>3 or 4M a*rabs
More like 10 to 15 millions.

We're going to make America great again, you're being told to have to live with terrorism.

you want buy a burrito?
i clean your windows

We know that feel.

*screams internally*

>but losing every war
nice b8 m8

youtube.com/watch?v=SW6EhketxYo

1415 NEVER FORGET

AGINCOURT BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

It's almost true in every case ever. You pick wars in which your citizens nor soldiers support, and end up making things even worse.

>It's almost true

>losing every war
Half of our engagements aren't even war, the US is nothing but a corporation and conflict is money. We supply the guns, we supply the blood and our leaders get a hell of a paycheck. Some of these "wars" are not meant to end comrade.

>It's almost true in every case ever.

Greentext the whole sentence or not at all burgerboy.

And is it not a fact?

Yeah, I wasn't talking about conflicts. Your little invasions in recent years were massive failures too, and you've contributed to the mess Europe is in now.

>napoleon
>hitler
weather

ftfy

How the fuck did the USA defeat Mussolini

>implying
We voted no when they asked us to go into the EU and we voted no for the constitution.
We'll vote no to stay.

But we all had it forced upon us anyway with the Lisbon Treaty. You were the only country I'm aware of, besides Ireland, that voted no to that piece of shit constitution.

I mean the only country that was given a referendum on it at all.

Frogs thinking Normans were french

>>

>And is it not a fact?
I'm afraid not. Go back to grammar school, Daryakhan Popalzai.

>tfw you will not die in service of your blind king as he seeks to reverse the failure of Crecy personally

John of Bohemia was a pretty cool guy

GIVE GIBRALTAR BACK TO SPAIN

AND GIVE THE FALKLANDS BACK TO ARGENTINA

THERE'S NO REASON FOR YOU TO HAVE THEM OTHER THEN TO BE STUPID ASSHOLES

This is coming from the country which literally drew the lines in the Middle East. Brits and French have no right to blame Americans for the mess that is the Middle East.

>imlying your goverment wouold give you the vote and respect it

Sorry, it's not a fact that America's military record is pretty damn shameful for a country that can boast about having the best military? You've lost almost every war you've ever been in.

English

This is such a retarded meme.

>Give Falklands back
>Back
It was never theirs

Why dont you give yourselves back, asshole?

We didn't do ourselves any favours, but George Bush and Tony Blair are both responsible for this mess in recent years and Blair was just an EU crony.

gorilla warfare has long been the bane of organized armies. it's hard to fight against. you also conveniently forget that the usa absolutely annihilated saddam's military which had the third largest standing army in the world, in three weeks. i really enjoy everyone underestimating the usa, that's how i know we'll win

>one country vs 6 countries
>WE WON THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!

WE WUZ FRENCH KANGZ IN FRANCE MUHFUGGA

>Though he spoke a dialect of French and grew up in Normandy, a fiefdom loyal to the French kingdom, William and other Normans descended from Scandinavian invaders. William’s great-great-great-grandfather, Rollo, pillaged northern France with fellow Viking raiders in the late ninth and early 10th centuries, eventually accepting his own territory (Normandy, named for the Norsemen who controlled it) in exchange for peace.

>history.com/news/history-lists/10-things-you-may-not-know-about-william-the-conqueror

A battle? Who care, we win the war you loose that's all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Formigny
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Patay

>t. An Anglo too stupid to realize the French had a law specifically denying him the throne due his mothers claim

>he still thinks the middle east is fucked because
"muh boarders"

>You've lost almost every war you've ever been in.
Top kek. Even if that were true, we still beat you.

because his entire foreign policy was "lel fuck france"

Why ?

>playing france in any paradox game

Your ignorance is astounding. The Arab Spring would have fucked up the entire Arab World with or without the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

you're the cancer on the world and every problem in the world right now can be directly traced back to you inbred subhumans. you're all fucking stupid, britcancer. even on here you monkeys have the worst posts and don't add anything to discussions. you're worth less than shit and you subhumans becoming relevant in the world was just a fucking accident

You did, and with nothing more than a citizen militia. Congratulations on that by the way. Now you have the best military in the world, and your record is more shameful now than it was with a ragtag band of musket carriers. Can you justify that?

>Why dont you give yourselves back, asshole?
topkek

>never conquered

lol

>Prussia
>Ever winning in any war ever except the Franco-Prusso war.
Pick one
It was Wellington who won Waterloo you sharter.

Because we were 1-0 back then. Hard to beat a 100% victory rate.

Nobody lives on the moon or mars dude. When you get a colony set up, you can legit start saying you own the place.

>Gets conquered/saved by Anglos
>Speaks Anglo

Pardon monsiour?

>you're the cancer on the world and every problem in the world right now can be directly traced back to you inbred subhumans
>checks flag
You fucking Anglo inbreds are all cancer
America is the direct continuation of the British Empire
Fucking BEADY SUBHUMANS

>Seventh Coalition
>had to try 7 times before they got it right

Fuck, gotta wait 2017 and Trump now.

But at the end even you loose. England are just a bunch of north savage

Sorry burgerboy.

I think that is more ignorant than anything I said. The invasion of Iraq destablized the entire region and the campaign to arm the """rebels""" didn't help either.

>We fought exclusively in the Pacific
What about the 42,000 Brits in Burma facing off against 400,000 yellow skinned devils?

>+20% Manpower
>+20% Morale
>-10% Tech Cost
>Huge starting development with Burgundian Inheritance and easy expansion

Keep telling yourself that.

Shame on you for losing to them so much, eh?

>implying France and England were really different countries back then.

It was basically a civil war between two dynasties.

A very fun fact about the crown of England is that it was passed by Guillaume (not "William) the conqueror to his second son, when the duchy of Normandy was passed to his first son.

The kingdom of England is literally less prestigious than the duchy of Normandy. And the "King of England" had to do the hommage to the king of France.

Pic related, look at this proud english king. Just take a look at this little cuck bending to his master. So proud and fierce.

R.Really??

Yeah, but the point was, you suck and your military record is shameful. Why were you more successful with a citizen militia than with the most powerful military in the world?

Not you, Turkey.
Not you.

>implying you are now
Kek you were always the same shit, literally had to unite a hundred times to fight your Aryan overlords

They trusted you '39, man. They trusted you.

also, checked.

>I think that is more ignorant than anything I said. The invasion of Iraq destablized the entire region and the campaign to arm the """rebels""" didn't help either.
Dumb, dumb, dumb.

The Arab Spring started in Tunisia, and quickly spread to Libya, then Egypt, then Yemen, Syria, and elsewhere throughout the Arab World. The invasion of Iraq didn't "destabilize the entire region". Quit believing your imam's bullshit.

>Aryan

So you're saying Saxons, Jutes and Angles are Aryan.

So... you're not Aryan?

Mines better.

Also all of Britain is designated now

>wasn't talking about conflicts
Well that's what has been happening the last century George.
>screw Europe up
So did you, get the fuck off your high horse. WW2 you helped the Soviet Union gobble half of Europe up.
>but muh Churchill wanted to fight them afterwards
Yeah what a smart guy, supply a big as power in turn helping their industry to go full power mode and military to grow. After they have footholds throughout Europe, a massive manpower pool, numerous weapons, some from the Germans, and you actually thought you would even dent them.
Your smug attitude and selfishness helped Europe in the way to cuckery. Stop acting like your innocent you fish and chips bastard.

>he thinks an army presence in a gated community is an empire

french are our traditional allies.
if not for anglo scum we wouldve ended ww2 before it began.

Shut the fuck up, your country is honestly not even worth discussing post-1945.

Quit believing American propaganda that justifies your involvement is destroying Europe. You literally could've just let your 300 year old country rot, and move all the white people willing to contribute to Europe but no. You played a part in destroying countries with rich heritage and culture.

>British kike argumentation
Northern Germany is the most Germanic area that you can find on this pathetic planet
Consider yourself lucky Anglo, the Führer had some pity with you

That looks like it was a fun game

I've already said that Britain isn't innocent in all of this and the EU has played the biggest part in all of this. But America was the root cause of the problems the EU had to take on. They just dealt with it horrifically.

>Shut the fuck up, your country is honestly not even worth discussing post-1945.
>is cucked by German economical union
What did he mean by this

Hun pls.

This, why the fuck would they give it back?

When was the last time England had an English king ? Alfred the so called great ?

>land locked unlike you Brits
>no resources
>become a continental power changing the balance of power in Europe
Stop this meme Brit.

>What is EU referendum
Fuck off slimy Bosch

I wouldn't blame Germany. I'd blame the smaller countries calling for war which we (Britain, France and Germany) would be forced to fight. You should get yourselves out of the EU as quickly as possible too.

>B-But my economy.

You know the germany economy is mostly in union with ALOT of British companies right?

You know that famous "German Engineering" all comes from British minds?

When did the French have a French Emperor?

I support neither side, because both had no intention of forming an ethno-state, just desired to cuck themselves for the sake of some shitty kings and other shitlords. Fuck that, seriously.

kek, you're so ignorant about the entire situation that you have to resort to shouting conspiracy theories. Pro Tip: Europeans did this to themselves.
>refugees welcome

... What?

Britain went on to form the British Empire.

Are you clueless?

Shit almost forgot how many times it took to beat Napoleon.

Almost 1000 years ago kek

When was the last time France had a ki...

They still got btfo by Napoleon 6 times until old Wellie came along and pulled Napoleons head out of his arse. They became a power due to land-grabbing from the smaller German states and from Poland, turning into a huge country.

The French.

Good times bro.

Nothing I said were conspiracy theories. They were theories backed by real world events and a fuckton of evidence, as is what you posted since there is no established root cause. But there is no denying that America played a huge part in destroying Europe.

>refugees welcome
That was just dumb sentiments by stupid fucking lefties aka young girls who should've never been given the right to vote. The EU's free movement of peoples is what caused that particular fuck up. And again, with America as the root cause.

t. A butthurt Quebecois who is too stupid to realize that the law in question was pulled out of the French aristocracy's asses so they didn't have to serve the rightful king.

you're only 70 years old frog

You don't speak to 1000 year olds like that

Show some respect.

> how we make laws is totally different now guise

You call that a conquest ?

Again, if the British monarchy aren't British, the majority of Americans aren't American.

Incorrect, the kingdom of wales was a thing.

This was our last king you cunt.

Not our fault if France is such a based, cool, beautiful, powerful country.

>They were theories backed by real world events and a fuckton of evidence, as is what you posted since there is no established root cause.

Okay. How did the 2003 invasion of Iraq destabilize Tunisia, thereby creating the Arab Spring?

>That was just dumb sentiments by stupid fucking lefties aka young girls who should've never been given the right to vote.
Aka the entire continent.

It's one of these threads

So based and so powerful.

BARBOSA'D

France
JEANNE AU SECOURS

>English gain power from land grabbing the smaller Irish states and Scotland, turning into a huge country

Funny, how do you Explain Sean Bean then.

Born in Sheffield to a working class family, Sean Bean is considered one of the most handsome English men ever, and is also highly intelligent.

>England - Lion
>USA - Eagle
>Russia - Bear
>China - Dragon
>France - a fucking chicken

How is this 'bad'? Imperialism is based on the conquest of 'weaker' states, as any empire, including the British.
Both empires were great, but the German was the most impressive. The nation literally built itself into a power rapidly, becoming a more productive nation than the UK, with many talented individuals in many fields, German innovation is impressive.

>normans are genetically french/franks

top kek

What

You sure you want to start this sale cocu d'mes deux?

>UK
>Huge
We're only a small island in the Atlantic, who went on to conquer a quarter of the world. Prussia was a huge country stretching from Saxony to Danzig who got they're shit kicked in by Napoleon.

You overthrew regimes that may have been no friend of the west, but were on our side in the war against Islam, and replaced them with puppets.

The entire fucking continent wasn't given a vote on the free movement of peoples. If it was, we wouldn't have a refugee crisis now. It was a dumb EU policy created with the intention of creating unity in Europe, and being so naive or just not caring about how easily abused it could've been. And then when it was abused, our pathetic leaders allowed it to happen. Their plans were always for a United States of Europe, and the free movement of peoples was a major part of this.

We do not called Frenchmen "Mon ami" we call them Cousins.

Their claim is that because the Royal Family had German lineage in, what, 1818 was it? That they're not British. If that's true, most Americans are not American either.

Prussia wasn't a bad nation, I'm just saying that without the tactical genius of the Duke of Wellington, Prussia wouldn't have won shit.

The Nobility of Europe were all related.

I don't know what any of that meant, but the Queen maintains the power to shut down the Canadian government, so keep it up leaf. See if the French will help you.

A fucking chicken

Your queen will never do such thing, since she lacks a back bone and prefer over watching her country's capital being ruled by a mudslim.

>not understanding what a constitutional monarchy is

You literally follow parliamentary democracy and are part of the commonwealth you fucking cuck, atleast learn how it works.

>French national Birb
>An annoying whiny cock

>British national Birb
>Fucking Robin Redbreast

Name a bird more metal than the Robin.

>Fights constantly, even birds larger than itself
>Sang a dirge for Jesus, whose blood spilled on it and stained them forever
>Sacred birds to Thor.

...And you still didn't explain how the invasion of Iraq destabilized Tunisia.

Tunisia isn't part of the Middle Eat burger, and if Saddam were still in power he would still be brutally repressing political dissidents.

Because who the fuck was talking about Tunisia? Only you in this whole thread. You destablized Iraq and Libya

>a fucking African animal

>Name a bird more metal than the Robin
No need to go further than the coq :
>majestic
>alpha AS FUCK
>great voice
>can serve you as an alarm in the morning
>will fuck you up if you try to go near him

Look at that and dare to say that this is not the alphaest bird in the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=X2Q1_CCIHtk
youtube.com/watch?v=FNyLVoydf1I

Original.

>h-hey look, we decided our animal will be the lion, we're strong, scary and powerful now, r-right???