Mudslime chimps out at Curtin University over a t-shirt

Previous thread here
Lets keep this thread going
twitter.com/AusAesthetics/status/778562926340808705

Spread this shit spread it everywhere.

Curtin University Perth Western Australia Bentley Campus someone ID this chick as well this could be fun. Hopefully this crap ends soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800252/Muslim-woman-shouts-man-wearing-Pauline-Hanson-shirt-Curtin-University-Perth.html
youtu.be/Ts7WmrITlfY
complaints.curtin.edu.au/management/report.cfm
registrar.curtin.edu.au/contact.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=oYzP24J6A4E
youtu.be/F9L4q-0Pi4E
youtube.com/watch?v=NadSIMQ8F5g
youtube.com/watch?v=u06f6lfUwx8
youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
onenation.com.au/shop-wearable/i-trust-pauline-orange-tshirt
youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0
youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/tips-for-thursday-september-22/news-story/81fd4c030888d5acf11d6345ad710bfe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>going to university
Kek

dumb ugly nigger cunt

She is Ayan Mohamed from Left Action.

Oi, we got DailyMail dumbcunts monitoring this and the previous thread

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3800252/Muslim-woman-shouts-man-wearing-Pauline-Hanson-shirt-Curtin-University-Perth.html

>yyyyyeesss

Here's hoping our media picks it up for tomorrow's stories.

Don't be a flamin galah Ollie, post your face

Why are you complaining about it getting media attention? That's some weird self defeating stuff you have going on.

>Two hyphenated names and one Mohamad.

Makes perfect sense now.

When was I complaining?

This is her

We've all voted. She has to go home.

Studying Bachelor of Psychology and went to a all muslim school

FUCKING FLOWER CROWNS, WHY?

Oooh my mate goes there. The guy behing her looks familiar

shit

I bet this muslim bitch won't act like this in country she belongs to.

OP here you have no idea how much enjoyment this is bringing me. Someone send it to reddit.

Could she act like that in any mudslime country without being stoned to death?

Leave her alone

>dailymail dumbcunts monitoring this thread
>when was i complaining
Idk.. just sounded like it.

>proto-fascist

feels future man

also
>niggers
>muslims

worst of the worst

Typical black person, add mudslime dna to that and you get a cunt like this. Hope she gets honor killed

because she is appropriating white pagan culture, what a shitlord she is.

maybe she shouldn't have done what she did?

Don't feel bad Denmark bro, everyone's a cunt here.

Ohhh heheeheh

No.
She should also not be unaccompanied by a family member when in a place where she can encounter strange men.
This alone warrants a beating.

I'm a Cyber-Fascist. I live in Neo-Berlin and surf the dark web, trawling corporate meme databases for weaponised memes.
My dream is to live long enough to see the rise of the 1000 year Techno-Reich.

topkek i bantered that shaved hair chick one time

i need to wear a pauline hanson shirt now

How can I see this without going on twat ter?

What was on the t-shirt?

Funny how Muslim women think they can yell at the white man but shut their mouth around their Arab men.

The guy should have walked into her for blocking his way and make her fall while recording so they cant claim violence

Marcel Wallaces soul iirc

Did you call cops and medics to deal with this cunt?

Something to do with a politician named Pauline Hanson.

youtu.be/Ts7WmrITlfY

Is the university called curtain or is that what she's wearing?

lads i go to this uni, and she is running for guild elections.

wonder if this would put her out of the race...

kek

>mfw I know the second one
Jesus this is surreal, someone please wake me up

Mudslime wymyn can only chimp out with hijab in white countries. In home countries they will be stoned to death even if she starts to open her mud mouth,.

Oy vey, shut it down!

Spread the video around. Do your Australia proud user.

"Get over it, you fat cunt!"

That's always my response to these types of situations. Maybe I should start recording all of my encounters with liberals.

Man... this is exactly how American professors act in their class when they find out a student there doesn't think Trump is Hitler.

lel, if you have access to the computer rooms, go around and open up the video on screen and leave a voting pamphlet next to it with her face circled. That's one idea.

would be terrible if the university found out....

complaints.curtin.edu.au/management/report.cfm

>HE'S A FASCIST
>HE HAS NO RIGHT TO BE HERE
uh

So how about those racist white's ey guys?

So we should spam the uni? I say yes

What country is this where someone has the right to tell another person to leave? Where do people come from where the dont understand how a civilized society works?

Pfft Cyber-Fascist?

Step up kiddo.

I'm a Nu-Fascist and we're gonna get you. I've already paid 300 Nu-Marks for the transpacific tube ticket and am on the way to Neo-Berlin with my band of punks locked and loaded carrying AK 147s, watch out.

She needs her vagina sewn up

Me too. In the process of ordering one of the One Nation shirts.

looks like all the poeple to email are here:

registrar.curtin.edu.au/contact.cfm

This is Australia, Perth.
Woman is a muslim migrant telling another person to leave not not come back, yet accuses them of being fascist.

>pic related

How do you usually interact with liberals? I am starting college soon and I have zero experience with them, even in social media(aside from BLM thugs). I am planning to just keep walking, act disinterested. Bait them into assaulting me so I can knock their teeth in.

Is that real!?
Holy fuck.

I hate Islam more and more everyday. Is it illigal to hate Islam in Canada yet?

lol why is there always a cuck low testosterone weakling male behind the woman with a concerned and self righteous look on his face?

bring back bullying

Happened in Sydney hyde park believe it or not.
Pretty sure the pic happened on the same day is this riot in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=oYzP24J6A4E

> interacting with liberals

don't

if you really want to though, just stick to pranking them

casual pranks like filling up the lock to their dorm with hot glue and such

*Unsheathes worm*
*teleports behind your firewall*

Pssh, nothing personnel script-kiddie

>lol why is there always a cuck low testosterone weakling male behind the woman with a concerned and self righteous look on his face?
Did he think he was intimidating? He must have know he wasn't, but you never know these days

I'd love to ask Ayan Mohamad how she can support LGBTI rights when her religion declares it punishable by death.

Im sorry.

Haha! I knew you were gonna do this so I put a firewall behind my firewall. Get rekt kiddo

Where is her husband? Why is she speaking to that man? This is extremely haram.

>psychology
>Curtin uni
Its almost like she wants to be unemployed

>abolish multiculturalism
BAD GOY AUSTRALIA NO

Do not engage them, user. Get a MAGA hat and they will come to you. I wear my MAGA hat or Hillary for Prison shirt when I'm not at work. I've had people come up to me and threaten to kick my ass, call me a racist, yell obscenities at me, etc. "Get over it" has been the best response for me so far.

Make sure you say it with a smile. You can see the look in their eyes after they comprehend the words. Confusion, anger, and hatred all in a matter of seconds. When that awkward pause comes around, you just say "make America great again" and walk away. They don't do shit!

>Mm-hmm, you go girl, I got your back sister
>gee what a great feminist ally I am

>its only fascism when they do it!

Hands on his hips too, the ready stance if I ever saw it.

I would of asked him what he was looking at.

I'm about to send this, I would encourage you to do something similar. p.s. not my real name

Well, I'm getting a Pauline Hanson shirt now

I voted for her

Typo, old boy.
>as the man was on his was
And hell, maybe pretend to be from a newspaper or something asking if this is representative of their students.

There are a couple of spelling/grammar errors. Just go over to be infallible. Also pic related are the "Curtin values" if you really want to flip this shit and drive it home.

OY VEY WHAT DID SHLOMO DO WHEN I SENT HIM TO AUSTRALIA THIS WASN'T WHAT I INTENDED OY VEY

Pretend to be prospective student or parent of prospective student.

Weak bants from the person getting yelled at, i was expecting better from an aussie

Because she is a "real" muslim, and all those anti-homo muslims aren't real muslims, of course.

But.. but.. it says it right there in her little book. Which she believed is the direct word of God.

She got a nice pair of tits though

fixing types and adding extra shit, posting updated version soon.

The technical term is Cuck's Hyphen

Any better?

Are they allowed to speak that way to men, even if they're kafirs?

Where is Based Brother Dean when you need him?

an early example of marxist 'equality' being used as a battering ram against western values and tradition. of course it's fucking Trudope Sr's fault.

thank fuck i graduated from that shit hole before too many of these dirty cunts ended up there

What did you study?

>Muslims have had enough!

MFW this stupid bitch said that...
We haven't even started yet

Fucking A! why is the West committing suicide?

This shit is going to ruin us all

>HYDE

Isn't it funny how 'Murica hated muslims/islam 10/15 years ago and now all this shit is happening?

((( () ))) and their plans are going faster than they could have hoped for

love how the white special snowflake jumps in and says shes seen him harrasing women on campus

She has beautiful breasts.

Now you've done it. Watch out or else he might get you.

>implying we hated muslims 10-15 years ago and not since the foundation of our nation

Go away achmed. Everybody hates your religion

Who is Paul is hanson

So is the Aussie population basically 65-70% hard left and 30-40% far right?

You don't get my point wow

>libs getting triggered by clothing

Almost makes me want to order a MAGA cap of my own to wear around.

Damn, I want a Trump shirt.

Not really. It's actually pretty much 40/20/40 Left, Center, Right.

>fat
>muslim
>women
>not in an ayyrab shithole country

This is the worst combination out there. Cant you weaponize your aboos and let them deal with the problem? Its a fucking island in the ozean holy shit HOW DO THESE PEOPLE EVEN GET THERE.

She wants to ban muzzies from down unda

There are white people at Curtin?

Yeah I just google it. This is great ! I hope that slug garbage bag becomes a meme

They really don't want you to vote for Jane

DIS BITCH IF FROM NZ

GET THE FUCK OUTTA CURTIN

Man she really blew up.

Not sure what a prospective student is but won't they just check their records for your surname?

>not removing fascist hypocrite kebab

Nice Pepe, thank you broeder.

and to think I live 2mins from this place.

Nigga do you not remember shirtgate? That shit was fucking insane.

I really don't get how they deal with the contradiction

>Cant you weaponize your aboos and let them deal with the problem?
Abos are lazy as shit. The only reason they still exist is because the British never finished the job. Plus, Abos are a dying breed. They're only 1-2% of the population and decreasing.

>It is not clear if the man provoked the woman before the footage began

Why the fuck is that line even required?

This all the fucking way.

The way the white people come to her defense automatically out of nowhere made me vomit in my mouth. The only way to deal with these little fags is to scream in their fucking face and force them to submit like the little fucking dogs they are.

There is no other way. The way this was handled was PUSSY mode. I'm tired of your "conservative intelligence" and "sensibility."

We have to MAKE leftists submit. There is no other way. You can say I'm being a dick or trying to hurt you, but no. I'm sick of watching my people get run off and shamed into abandonment instead of STANDING UP against these people and CLAIMING space for themselves. It is OUR campus, not THEIRS. It is OUR space, not THEIR space. Letting them RUN US OFF every fucking time is a LOSS. It isn't a victory. This was a MISERABLE defeat. It's because we are pussies, and they aren't. Those leftist kike rats will kill us in the fucking streets, they'll shoot us down like animals. And we'll just keep saying, "oh, we're sensible, we're the conservatives! we're intelligent!"

Well get this, nothing will change so long as these rat fucks are running us off, dominating territory, and shooting us down. That doesn't make us sensible, it makes us dead, defeated, and pathetic.

Mate learn to spell.

she'd be put in her fuckin place

Prospective student is a student who is about to enroll in the future.

I just said I'm the father of prospective students, my name won't be there.

Wonderful

Have a rare Pepe

youtu.be/F9L4q-0Pi4E

youtu.be/F9L4q-0Pi4E

youtu.be/F9L4q-0Pi4E

youtu.be/F9L4q-0Pi4E

youtube.com/watch?v=NadSIMQ8F5g

Dubs

>shitskin is offended that whites don't want to become a minority in their own country

Remember- it's racist to oppose your own displacement

>all he wants to do is demonize muslims
she's doing it herself

When someone says this to you, the sensible response isn't just to say "uh, no! I do!" and waddle around like a little pussy. She's threatening you. What is she going to do if you don't leave? Suicide bomb you? She's THREATENING YOU to leave and FORCING HER WILL on you. Her and her communist friends. When someone threatens you and pushes you around, to do anything less than PUSH BACK is wrong. You should say "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TELL ME WHERE I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE YOU FUCKING CUNT BITCH." And you should STAND your ground, and be ready to PUSH back. Don't back off. Don't let these faggots push you around. You're doing us ALL a disservice when you let them get away with this and let them think they own the spaces of the public. They are killing us all. We have to show them at once this isn't just a little game, we own the space too. We're not just second class citizens. We ARE society. We ARE the university. We ARE the public. They have to realize that they are no longer the majority.

>'He has no right to be here. All he wants to do is demonise Muslims. Muslims have had enough. Get off this campus, you're not welcome here,'
This is great. We just have to keep pushing and these muslim roaches will show their true colours.

>Potential terrorist verbally attacks man for wearing shirt
>You go girl, it's your RIGHT (I know it might still be strange to you after escaping your sandland where "rights" are a completely alien concept) to voice your feelings!
>Normal person complains that you can't see the face of someone wearing a burka
>What a misogynist white cis male! Probably a CHRISTIAN! HATE SPEECH LAWS NOW!

At what point did Mr Bones take over the planet?

It was real. Apparently that woman can't read English (nor can that child I imagine) she only recognized the word "prophet" and assumed it was something positive because who would ever say something bad about the profit?

I agree, but you don't always have to swear to push back. There's a time and place for it. Being calm and resilient just highlights how crazy they are, using their game against them is entertaining.

>Dean
Got knocked over the head with a baseball bat by some cunt while prlesthitzing at a high school.

>hysterical sheboon vs calm collected man
I wonder which one normalfags are gonna side with. He wasn't run out of anywhere he simply left to go off to his meeting.

This. DON'T talk to subhumans unless you need something from them. Just pretend it's not there.

Shut up Pedowhorshippercunt.

Make flyers and spread them.

I personally don't really find it entertaining watching my guy get run off by a pack of communists. They won. He lost. We don't look good. The fact is, administration and leftists which are half of society are NEVER going to see this as "entertaining." It doesn't do anything for us, really. It's just another instance of leftists winning, having the upper hand, dominating the public, and leaving us lurking in the shadows defeated. Far from a victory. It looks horrible, and it feels awful.

Do you really want to keep getting run off by these packs of assholes and continue to lose control of society like this? We're not winning, we're losing.

I want to own the public. I want to own the campus. I want to have total control over public spaces like this. I want to own the streets. I don't just want to be "entertained." I'm fucking sick of this. We have to STAND UP against these people and that may mean being very, very harsh against them. Much worse than just harsh, they need to quiver in their fucking boots and know on a gut level NEVER to talk to us like this. They should be scared.

Perhaps now isn't the time, yet that time does rapidly approach right over the horizon. Be prepared. We can't keep letting them get away with this, and we must take back all public spaces for ourselves. This is a war, and it is not going to happen without suffering.

>letting a muslim get that close to you

>tfw I still want to smack her fat titties around while she verbally berates me

>twitter.com/AusAesthetics/status/778562926340808705
Gotta love the blonde dyke looking retard that goes into a script of him harassing women on campus in the past. What a load of shit, fuck these idiots.

Bullshit. They intimidated him, and she won the argument. "Fuck off." "Yeah mate, get the fuck out of here." "Fucking fascist."

They won. The leftist controlled the situation, he got purged from the area. Sure, he was just going to his meeting. Fine. Still, it felt like a loss.

The leftists cannot be allowed to feel like they are winning. They have to feel that they are losing. Maybe it's pride, but I can't fucking stand to see these people pushing my guy around. I can't take it. It's painful to me. I want to see those leftists literally suffering in the pain of defeat. I want to see those public spaces claimed for us. I want to see our numbers against theirs, instead of them just pushing us around.

So long as we keep playing the "we're the sensible ones and they're crazy" game, I really doubt that will ever happen. We're still just pussies when we actually look at what's happening. The leftists own us, and they own all public space. I say we take it the fuck back from them.

So what do you propose, Steve?

This.

This is the kid of thing that subtly redpills normies. They see a lunatic muslim losing her shit on a guy who's just standing there being civil and "stereotypes" begin being internally confirmed.

They may not notice it, but their brain did.

>Ayan
>Aryan
What did she mean by this?

i would have punched her in the face if she tried that with me

Contextualise this for Australia. The muslim replaces the black, the logo is labor, greens and basically any left leaning or sell out party.

I don't have the artistic talent to edit this image.

Acting like them...?

Everybody text her/post on her wall "you have no rights to be here".
Cure her with her own medicine, this will hurt, because truth hurts

That is what the skinheads try to do, how is it working out for them?

If we emulate their methodology, we will lose.

>I want to own the public. I want to own the campus. I want to have total control over public spaces like this. I want to own the streets.
So an authoritarian?
???

If you plan on being violent, you're not really helping the solution. If you think this is war, think of it as an RTS not a FPS.

I don't want to stand idly by, we need to call these people out.

>being worse than harsh
Being vague isn't a solution.

I get that you're angry but a calm mind will make better choices. Don't alienate people, we need to get as many people as we can.

This, I wouldn't be able to hold back. The way she is talking to him is 100% inappropriate, and the way those little faggots come scampering over to her defense is utterly intolerable. It's at the point where it's perfectly sensible at that point to lash out. I wouldn't be able to blame anyone who did so.

These leftists get together and cheer violence against the right, but the second we even consider doing so, we will find ourselves CRUSHED. It's really horrifying, honestly. Communists are the most violent, low, threatening little rats on the planet. They'll do anything to maintain the upper hand. Until they don't have it anymore, at which point they start SCREAMING the word "victim" at the top of their fucking lungs.

That's like saying the barking dog made the guy walking by your house leave. The dog thinks he had something to do with it, but the guy had no intention to stay anyhow.

and then you would be the retard getting arrested while she would probably get on the news as a victim/hero. letting the brat scream and look stupid was a much better move.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

Give it all fellas and get this psychotic cunt expelled. Once she is expelled a shit storm occurs only to expose herself as a fascist psychotic who apparently is campus security and grand dictator as to who may tred on campus and who may not.

Destroy her.

id go to jail for it and be satisfied

Ugh, you don't have to be a fucking "skinhead" to stand up against these communists buddy. But nice try. I'm not a fucking "skinhead." I'm an educated adult male with a stronger brain than a single faggot in this video. And I will NOT tolerate being given threats and run out of my own fucking nation, my own fucking university, and my own fucking street.

Communists CAN'T get away with this. How can you watch this and tolerate it without going fucking mad? How can you stand to watch your ally being treated like this? How can you stand to let yourself be treated like this?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You're an idiot and/or a false flagger.
>yes goyim just act like feral niggers that'll work out for you

if the roles were reversed

someone yelling at her
telling her she isn't welcome there
what you are wearing is offensive

....all over the news

so is Pauline-Hanson somebody of note?

wew

Honestly the dude is an attention seeking fag. The best way to deal with this is to completely ignore them and sort of smugly giggle at them as you continue on with your business, ideally they will get triggered and try to physically impede you in some way, at that point you have won because you can then punch the dumb cunt in the face because you got it all on video.

the leftist/feminist bond with muslims is the biggest contradiction i have ever seen

its almost like they have zero idea about anything and just want to be loud and obnoxious

maybe they just didnt get any attention from guys so now they scream and yell about made up "struggles"

GET HER EXPELLED, A SHITSTORM WILL OCCUR THAT ONLY LEADS TO HER SELF DEFEAT AS IT WILL EXPOSE JUST THE KIND OF PERSON SHE IS. A PYSCHO MUSLIM WHO APPARENTLY IS THE CAMPUS GOD AND GRANDE DICTATOR AS TO WHO IS ALLOWED ON CAMPUS OR NOT.

EXPELL HER.

HER PEOPLE CAUSE SHIT STORM

SHITSTORM GOES PUBLIC

SHE EXPOSES HERSELF FOR PSYCHOTIC MESS AND ALL WILL SEE HOW THE TYPICAL MUSLIM BEHAVES.

I never said you were one, I am saying that skinheads DO act like this dune coon, and it harms our agenda.

Basically this.

>How can you watch this and tolerate it without going fucking mad?
Being a desensitised cynical asshole who's controlled their emotions well.

You have no effective strategy, your plan is basically "I will shout at you and defend myself" while the other person is doing the same. Great plan.

OH GOD shut the fuck up. They're the authoritarians you stupid fuck. Either way, someone is going to have control. I'd rather it be us, but obviously I'd rather it be the perfectly rational leadership.

Anything is superior to letting communist run you and your friends and allies out of all public spaces and university areas, and losing every single fucking battle. I'm TIRED mate. I'm tired of this. I don't want this anymore.

I don't get how you can watch this and be "entertained." It isn't entertaining, it's disgusting. It's not funny anymore.

Maybe I'm being angry... at the same time, which one of us cares more?

Cover your entire face you fat, ugly cunt.

Right.

I like how the short haired hipster shows up to rescue the hysterical Muslim and literally has nothing of value to say other than "fuck off."

I'm glad my university is in the south and never have to see anything like this. there are a ton of Trump supporters on campus.

This meme is the gift that keeps on giving

>da joos want muslims and non-muslims to fight against each other guize
Was that your point?

Yep

We do care, we're just more laid back than you shart in marts.

I've noticed it's a much bigger problem in the US than here, so maybe you've had enough. Still, you have no good strategy other than 'take control'.

DELET IT

You acting like a hysterical triggered SJW but on the other side helps no one. At this point you're a false flag or a roleplayer and I don't know which one is more pathetic.

Yeah, the SS acting like "feral niggers" (AKA organized, strong, powerful, public entities) and standing up against the communists really lost them the battles they fought.

Go ahead and keep sitting on the internet you stupid faggots. You're not going to win a fucking thing, the communists OWN you, they own YOUR institutions, they own YOUR nation, and they own YOUR life. Keep laughing about it on the internet, faggots.

Don't wrestle with pigs, you both get dirty but the pig likes it.

Don't engage them, just think "wow, look at this crazy person having a meltdown and making a fool of themselves right next to me!" and put on a smug frog smirk. When you have enough, just laugh and say "sheeeeeeit", then turn around and go about your business.

Don't give them the attention they crave.

>desensitized cynical asshole who controls their emotions well

Don't you mean smug, nihilistic, apathetic faggot coward who has given up hope and doesn't give a shit about anything anymore?

Explain to me how we could get away with emulating the SS today, when you yourself point out that the cultural Marxists are the mainstream political faction.

The libshits only get away with this because they ARE the establishment. We are the dissidents, so we cannot.

Own what? Some hysterical nigger has a cry at some uni and suddenly it's WW3? Seriously mate, get those anger issues sorted out before you go all colombine on us.

>smug
sometimes
>nihilistic
no
>apathetic
not in this case

Why don't you stop being a melodramatic piece of shit and use your brain. We both don't like what's happening, your ideas on solving or tackling this is shit.

Go RP somewhere else.

I'm the role player while you advocate to just keep being a faggot pussy and letting (((them))) control absolutely everything without having any real plan to take it back. Go ahead, sitting on the internet will really help. I must be "LARPING" because I'm saying that I want control of my fucking nation, life, and system back from these communist rats. That makes me a "stupid" person, while you're the rational one. Whew... I didn't know!

I must be role playing! Actually wanting your fucking nation back instead of just wanting to sit on the internet giggling about how "bad" things are without actually doing a fucking thing is "LARPing"

And I'm the shill?

>They're only 1-2% of the population and decreasing.

That's nice.

Western culture is eating itself.

Australia is alright. That Junkrat is a cool guy.

So basically your entire argument is, "due to the fact that cultural Marxists are winning, we should just not do the things that we have to do to win because it would be hard."

God, this generation really IS pussified beyond all belief. And here I was actually thinking that people on Cred Forums were brave, strong individuals who gave a shit about the future. Looks like we really are just a bunch of beta male faggots.

OK, I'm being kind of harsh. Just blowing off steam I guess. You guys are right, it's not going to happen maybe. It hurts though, watching this. I'm being a crybaby I guess.

So your strategy is, say 'fucking' for extra emotional effect, be melodramatic, and expect people to side you because you're rational?

Well played, 10/10.

here a video youtube.com/watch?v=u06f6lfUwx8

thanks based 6969 dubman

What is a proto-fascist?

Dayum!! Alright fine maybe I'm wrong, but if you think I'm RPing or "playing" you're sorely mistaken. I just hate the communist more than you do. And truth be told, maybe you guys just don't have it as bad over there, maybe this is just a minor thing. This is literally everywhere here in America.

>tfw you bring the bantz

She's got nice breasticles.

I want to punch her in her ugly fucking face and rip that hijab off and burn it.

No, I can emphasize. I feel your anger all the time Ameribro, we just can't afford to not be clever about our methodology.

A dozen Breiviks would not be enough to alter our momentum, because acting based on our anger alone will only work in favor FOR our opposition.

Mr. Jared Taylor probably has the right idea, we have to slowly infiltrate and co-opt the establishment.

No her time has come.

It's called a time and place dumbass. Chimping out like them in public results in the blue pilled normalfags (aka the majority of our countries) will only turn them off our side.

Record and show them the other side chimping out and then you start getting somewhere (see BLM) people are showing backlash to that because they don't have an argument besides nigging and nogging.

Here it hasn't reached 'MAGA' levels of pushback yet, but it's growing.

It's okay to let off steam but don't think while angry or you'll do something retarded.

Yes, exactly this. Thanks cunt.

We can't do that, burger. The normies need to see who's the sensible one.

I would've told her to get out of my fucking way before I strung her from the nearest tree with the pissrag she has on her head. Can you imagine the shitshow that'd bring? There'd be a witch hunt for me, fueled by the media.

The guy handled the situation in the only way he could. And it does feel like a loss, because it is. But it's a sacrificial pawn.

The sheboon chimping out is being spread across the globe, she reinforces the association of muslims with negative things. And that's what we need.

Muslims need to be associated with anger, irrationality and hatred. A pawn lost, one step closer to the checkmate.

> Literally the exact same view the leftists take
> Same opinion of the others
> Same opinion of themselves

The moral high ground is spouted by both of you. The intillectual high ground is spouted by both of you.

I have been harassed by conservatives in this exact same fashion. I consider myself a moderate, and those on the right get triggered too. My Bad Religion shirt has sent enough conservatards on the same kind of rant

>we just can't afford to not be clever about our methodology.
You mean...

...wearing a shirt?

No, acting out like the liberals.

>My Bad Religion shirt has sent enough conservatards on the same kind of rant

No it hasn't you fucking faggot.

That's not how revolutions work, Eurofag. That'd be like George Washington saying "we need to BECOME the British crown before we secede!"

No, you make parallel institutions, which Trump has done - parallel political organizations, media, etc. Ones we control.

>jews force someone to be naked
why do I feel deja-vu

Are you being retarded on purpose?

The point is to bait these people into flipping the fuck out over nothing and then recording it to confirm biases normies have deep in their minds but refuse to acknowledge.

Imagine how many people have been redpilled since BLM started?

This isn't a fight we can win without the majority of whites on our side.

>chimping out over a t-shirt

What a dumb cunt.

I understand what you mean. I'm left-leaning moderate but I've been called a racist neonazi bigot by hardcore leftists who were BLM supporters. All I did was retweet vanilla pepes.

I agree. What I am saying is that we cannot afford to chim out like they do.

There are plenty of non-whites who are on your side too, don't exclude them either.

Remind you of anyone?

How AZ universities deal with muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY

Muslim acts like an aggressive animal

In other news water is wet

Yes. It actually has. Live in the Bible belt and walk around with this on. Christfags get just as shitty over their sky daddy and mudslimes and their head rags

that terrorist struck that native man he shouldve defended himself.

Ayy fellow Curtin student here, this university is one of the most left wing degenerate hives of SJW faggotry going.

Can somebody write a transcript of what was said, or give a descriptive summary of what happened? I'm too burnt out, I can't stand to watch it, it might drive me over the edge.

A perfectly well adjusted human bean

What is wrong with these people? Does it have to do with hormones?
greentext story from last night
>hanging out with nerd girl fuck buddy at her place
>we had been drinking and watching youtube
>show her the trailer for the new final fantasy 15 >she flips out about it being all white males
>awkwardly try to change the subject
>she continues venting as we get in bed
>tell her I can't relate and I have to go home
>shes pissed i'm leaving now
>she yells something about white privilege
>say nothing and nod
>she slams the door and locks it behind me
This was my first time seeing this IRL and not on Cred Forums or Cred Forums is this a new phenomenon or are they just hormonal hippies caught on camera?

pic related, excuse my beta response

This.

Please use inclusive language, goyim.

>m-muh Christians just as bad as Muzzies!

>graduated from Curtin this year
Tell me pol, do I buy a Pauline Hanson shirt solely to fuck around?

Can you phrase this in the form of a copypasta? I'd do it myself, but I'm on my phone.

This Pauline Hanson bitch sounds pretty based desu

Will do, blue p1LL juden.

HUGH MUNGUS WOT?
HUGH MUNGUS WOT?
HUGH MUNGUS WOT?

>excuse my beta response
You're not excused. Bad user, you should know better.

>Hanson (then known as Pauline Seccombe) met Walter Zagorski, a Polish refugee, in 1970, at 15 after she left school
>when Hanson was 16, they discovered that she was pregnant with their son

Degenerate much?

Yes.

At your own risk.
Try having friends video record you or wear a camera that won't be easily taken off.

I wanna punch the faggot with his hands around his hips with a dessaproving look soo bad.

Goddamn I'm mad.

> Nice strawman, faggot
> I never said christians were as violent

They just also shit a fucking brick in public when you mock their god. They just stop short of deciding it's time to start murdering people.

>blue p1LL

You idiot cunts deserve eachother

No? 16-18 is perfect time for a woman to have their first child.

That bitch should get stoned for speaking up like that. It says so in the Koran.

what the fuck are kenyan muslims doing in australia bitching about the culture and poltiics of the country?

fuck this gay earth

>YOU HAVE NOT RIGHT TO BE HERE
>muslim woman in straya
lost

In her case i would veto a ban on the burka.

>B-but christians are just as dangerous as mudshits

Found the ahmed

Aggression is a linear progress to violence retard.
>LOOK! LOOK! THESE CHRISTANS ACT ALL MAD AT ME! JUST LIKE THOSE MUZZIES WHO GET MAD ENOUGH TO KILL ME!

answer this for me ausbro
if you are a red pilled and hanging with a feminazi for sex. Shouldn't you just say what she wants to hear to get laid? is that what all relationships are?

oh gosh

KEK that guy just standing around

>We've all voted. She has to go home.
agree.
if not then a miserable life here.

>Poo in loo nigger
>Calling others mud

You do realise looks are much more darker than muzzies, right?

Nice tiddies, 8/8

If Trump cans the Hart-Celler Act what are the chances Australia does something similar?

Also what the fuck is a proto-fascist? An ancient Roman?

You should be showing her the error of her ways instead.

If you were just looking for a quick root then you should have just done it that night. It may be a little more difficult now, but still doable.

What was the shirt?

Pauline Hanson t-shirt

I texted her in the morning telling her to not talk about that kind of stuff around me and she quickly apologized and we are cool now.

You are totally right I could have just let her finish venting and then tried to get laid but I really was not in the mood after her feminist outburst.

I fucking love you guys

onenation.com.au/shop-wearable/i-trust-pauline-orange-tshirt

(((woman)))

note:

the pack of SJW hyenas (complete with afro-jewed beta orbiter and short-haired suspender-wearing dyke) only surround the man being yelled at. They automatically assume the belligerent bitch is the victim due to her innate victim status (female, ethic minority, muslim). Interesting.

Also, remember not to trigger muslims/bombs

What's wrong with her voice? Why does she sound like's about to burst into treats at any moment

>wear shirt of women who espouses views claiming certain people should not be allowed in the country

>surprised when one of those people is mad at you

Why is this news?

>Final Fantasy 15
>White privilege
>made by asians

What the fuck man, the cognitive dissonance is reaching new levels. Also with that text response you deserve everything you get.

Islam is Lies bound up in fanciful story, who penned the Quran, The Rabbi companions of Mohammad.
youtu.be/quTXwTjgfc0

youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8

>mfw those lazy cunts browsing Cred Forums the whole day to get easy news and get redpilled on the way and lose their liberal agenda on the way redpilling the masses step by step

It says that homosexuality is a sin, but it does not detail a punishment for it. The Hadith do, but some Muslims disregard the Hadith. Mainstream Islam, and probably the prevailing thought in Islam, however, does not disregard the Hadith (although individual Muslims and scholars may disagree with some quotes in the Hadith).

If that is what all the fuss is about, you guys really need to straighten out your Muslims.

I mean, it's a shirt espousing the Muslim woman's removal from the country she's in, which amounts at least to ethnic cleansing. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but any Muslim in the know would react the same way. This isn't really a surprise, or shouldn't be at least.

Do you know what ethnic cleansing means? I'm a bit of a pro on the matter, and can answer a couple of questions.

>Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic or religious groups from a given territory by a more powerful ethnic group, with the intent of making it ethnically homogeneous.

Sounds accurate to me, no?

It seems the wiki article you're trying to quote was written by bleeding heart liberal.

In case you were wondering, religious groups being removed DO NOT fall under ethnic cleansing, because ISLAM is not an ethnicity/race/whatever

WHICH ONE OF YOU AUSSIE CUNTS HERE WAS IT?

I think all muslims need to just leave at this point and go back to their desert worlds. Clearly no one wants them and they cause nothing but problems

I would have expected better bantz if the man in the video was Cred Forums

He didn't even ask her to be his ai gf, what a clown.

Whoa easy there. I've heard Obongo say that the future doesn't belong to people who insult the prophet of Islam. Watch out.

You can't use hyphenated names anymore in Quebec. When my sister gave birth, they heard a couple furious about not being able to use a hyphenated name when it was time to fill the paperwork.

>hindu extremists

WE
WILL
POO
ON
YOU

I don't give a shit. Muslims need to all hang from trees

comments are boss

"imagne being married to that"
next comment without a beat skipped
"imagine being arranged marriaged to that"

HAHAHAH my fucking sides

pure comical genius.

> Yeah well fuck off
ha

The white SJW chick with the short blonde hair and glasses holy fuck there's loads of them in colleges in Ireland too, they all look the fucking same.

Chimptastic. Jesus.

Sounds like something Andrew Bolt would give more attention to.

Yeah, he's a knob, but he's right about kebab.

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/tips-for-thursday-september-22/news-story/81fd4c030888d5acf11d6345ad710bfe

Komm, das ist reine Semantik. Die unfreiwillige Abschiebung einer Religion ist ja doch ein ähnliches Verbrechen als die Abschiebung einer ethnischen Gruppe. Wie das heißt ist mir egal, und ich bin sicher, dass du zustimmen kannst.

>we're all unique and different, k? Also Islam was the first ideology to support gay right.

No, because you can choose to follow a religion and you can't choose your race.

MUSLIMS ARE SO FUCKING

A N N O Y I N G

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

not getting any sound, proably for the best

Is this Bearing?

God bless this man.

He had an appointment with Prof. Dr. Fritzl.

That snackbar whale needs to be fed to the sharks.

It started muted for me. There is definitely sound, try unmuting.

Whether or not you want to listen to her oral diarrhea after having to look at her... up to you.

For once I'm thankful that muslims cover themselves up because she looks as bad as she probably smells.

I bet she likes it rough, I fucked a feminist once and she had a major rape fetish. It was pretty hot desu.

Damn, more pics of that short blonde haired hipster chick?

>calls someone a proto-fascist
>while wearing a symbol of oppression and segregation

Fucking muslims.

Don't care if I'm late to the party but it feels good that my home town is being noticed by Cred Forums senpai for once.

Curtin is fucked though

Ach so, und soll das Ganze mit dem Hakenkreuz und der Faschismus in Deutschland auch OK sein? Oder vielleicht die Säuberung der Christen im Syrien auch? Denke daran, dass sie einfach zum Islam bekehren können. (oder im Ersteres zum SPD-Wähler)

I probably fucked up that usage of "the former"

Won't have to worry about an arranged marriage. She's not young enough

There's literally nothing wrong with NatSoc, and the only reason it has a bad reputation is because of the failings of fascism.

it really isn't about much more than being spoiled and bored to death isn't it. this has to be the most obnoxious generation in the history of mankind