(((They're))) coming for you, Japan

"The case for a more multicultural Japan"
What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyiQEzOY9bU
matome.naver.jp/odai/2139323915917933701
aljazeera.com/topics/country/israel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gmq-20dCE1M
nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/
youtu.be/AmrRa67E1xI
washingtonpost.com/opinions/japans-prime-minister-in-waiting-trades-nationalism-for-globalism/2016/09/18/2c17abc2-7c3a-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?utm_term=.6439bb4ba4cb
archive.is/Rz2wS
youtube.com/watch?v=JtFN8G0NN4M
xojane.com/relationships/preserving-the-wa
youtube.com/watch?v=f57pOahRe18
youtube.com/watch?v=o-Y2KeYf0I4
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/03/japan-responds-to-u-n-game-ban-request-fictional-characters-arent-real/
youtube.com/watch?v=a2SDmZzcUlI
bbc.com/news/world-asia-26577954
youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come on based Honorary Aryans, stop these scum bags!

This makes me mad.

The jews can't leave anyone alone, can they?
I'm so glad Asia likes the Nazis. I hope they unsheathe the Katanas and teleport behind all the goddamn jews.

I hope they throw these jew feminist kikeunts to tentacle monsters.

can't allow a developed country to be homogeneous, unless its ISRYEL of course goyim.

now buy my book and feel guilty

She wants to share that BBC with some moonrunes. The D is too big for her, but there isn't much left over so tiny jap girls are the best to finish the job her kike pussy couldn't handle.

While you studied gender, I studied the blade

Japanese government doesn't give a single shit what some kike from NY has to say about their society

Can't wait to see them try desu

this bitch writes for Al Jazeera. I don't think she's exactly an "Israel for the Jews" advocate

I'm for a more multicultural Israel!

Jews fear the Samurai - they seem to be forgetting that.

Imagine a world without Jews

this is how it starts. put out a few feelers.
>why don't you want to be more multicultural, Japan?
next it's a fucking UN resolution
This is slowly setting the stage for every culture to get overrun by 3rd world peasants

>(((Schubach)))
Why does the red pill taste so bitter Cred Forums?

yet kikes managed to get a nigger half breed the miss japan title

american kike media is already big over there and the government wants to get rid of controversial shit before the 2020 Olympics

add a generation of bitter women and men who and its a perfect breeding ground for sjw shit

LET ME LECTURE YOU
ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

The problem is there are no Samurais left.

> more multicultural
> more

Why is this a thing, why does it have to be 'more' multicultism, which is code for greater diversity. Japan already has several cultures include the Ainu and the Okinawan.

She is a bit of a qt

If Japan wanted to be multicultural, it would just move to Europe

Resist the subversion, Dai-Nippon.

rip japan and i was hoping to study moonrunes for a few years to move to japan so i can live in a country without roaches and sandniggers

why can't japan just be japan? why does everywhere have to be the same brown mix of shepherd's pie, cheesecake and paella?
Even on diversity's own terms, forcing each country to turn into the average of every country isn't diversity. It's demographically enforced conformity.

she is. looking for her on faceberg to see if there are any feet pix. Reminds me of rachel mcadams a bit

#MulticulturalIsrael
#OpenBorders4Israel

This

lol this fucking woman would agree with you. She's an al jazeera shill. she wants every country to be open borders so that arabs can come collect gibs and ban pork

You never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools you clung to the old hatreds, and fought as you had for generations. Until the day the land belched fire, and a new enemy came upon you. You stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of SOROS has come at last.

I will continue to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the immigration routes, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal on Earth shall feel the liberating contact with other cultures and races.

No she does not. That's a myth pushed by ziokike shills.

Your god is inferior to mine

Lord KEK will save us all and cleanse Europe of all Muslims, gypsies and niggers as well as their spawn

I'm so glad that we're all going to kill each other, because this is getting unbearable. Just end it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=fyiQEzOY9bU

Japan will not be the ethnically homogenous society that it once was. Fortress Japan is already being infiltrated, their people softened to the ideas of Islam and the acceptance of other people.

Already we are seeing this change - it has already started and will soon snowball into vibrant mixed and eclectic society of all sorts of different cultures, religions and creeds.

You disgusting racists are scared of change, and change is coming whether you like it or not.

Soros will keep pouring funds into accelerating this process.

A new generation of Afro-Japanese is already dawning.

It has inspired me to write a companion article, "the case for a sharper sword"

We must defend our Japanese brothers

How bitter. The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK and you repaid me with death.

I curse you and your memes as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading Cred Forums.. Your humiliation will give me special pleasure.

thanks mark

lel

Gee I really don't understand why there is some much anti-semitism going around.

Does anyone have any ideas?

These filthy demon jews just want to turn the whole world black.

if you ever get invaded by the UN, i'll try to help japbros.

we've been good for the last 70 years, we gotta help how we can

Isn't that just the ledditr9k frog, with a new name?

Dumb frogposter.

this

best I could find :/

When will non whites realize that Jews want the same to happen to them as whites, which os why sjwism is becoming rampant everywhere. I've even seen arab talking about their privilege and past crimes(arab slave trade). Shits getting retarded on planet earth

al jazeera=qatar/saudi propaganda which isnt against israel

>yet kikes managed to get a nigger half breed the miss japan title

that contest was a shit meme contest managed by Jews, communists, and foreigners, literally means nothing to anyone except the Japan Times crowd

There's been an increased number of mixed-race TV personalities (hafu tarento) the past few years. Back in the 80s-90s or even 00s there would be one or two popular ones as a novelty but the number as exploded to the point that they are overrepresented in the media.

matome.naver.jp/odai/2139323915917933701

>weeaboos who love anime

>years later they suddenly feel like they understand and Japan and want to rub in their utter bullshit on their population hoping one day it can be so that weeaboos can live in Japan without much trouble

Fucking.

Why are they so evil? Why can't they just people live in peace?

maybe, but if that's true it's a dumb strategy
If every country turns mudslime except Israel, how long do Jews expect Israel to last?

GOD FUCKING DAMN

Is that Guts from the anime Trigun?

Japan visit western countries, they watch the migrant crisis on tv and see isis. People arnt being softened on islam anymore. Even merkel is backtracking and saying multikulti is a lie.

its culturally insensitive to demand japan change their culture because you dont like it because feelings

The Jews fear the Samurai.

How come the never make the case for a more diverse Israel?

>invaded by the UN
thanks but I think we can handle some Belgians with unloaded guns

DPRK is still here
Until Chinese decide that they don't need them anymore at least

dude
aljazeera.com/topics/country/israel.html
the jews do enough sneaky shit without us having to make up more
Show me where AJ is neutral or pro Israel

>If every country turns mudslime except Israel, how long do Jews expect Israel to last?
They don't want every country to become muslim, they want every country to hate muslims.

What we need is for people to see that they're pushing this so every country hates muslims and jews.

It's getting worse and worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=gmq-20dCE1M

>lowest murder rate in the world
>delicious food
>great traditional clothing
>rich folklore
>peaceful native religion
>people are all friendly and respectful
>one of the highest nation wide IQ scores in the world

wow what a mess, could really do with some niggers in it

The Case For A More Multicultural Israel

REMINDER.

Multicultural always means Multiracial

'Multicultural' simply is a word to hide the replacement effect on the word 'multiracial'.

When they say 'it bothers me how there is almost no multiculturalism in Finland', they exclude Russians and Swedes because that isn't multiracial.

Japan really doesn't care as much as you think.

nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/

>(((UN))): Ban what we don't like.
>Japan: No. Also grow the fuck up.

Heres your you shill. Everyone needs to get paid

This.

where are the yakuzas

are you fucking retarded?

That is a picture of Jason Alexander in his role as George costanza on the popular 90's sitcom Seinfeld.

Someone has photo shopped the buster sword from, another piece of popular media from the 90's, Final fantasy seven.

In the original Context Alexander's character teaches derek jeter, of the professional baseball team the new york yankees, how to hit a baseball.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK

They can kill my race, but if they go after my anime they better watch out

>They don't want every country to become muslim, they want every country to hate muslims.

this seems like the dumbest rube-(((goldberg))) machine I've ever heard of and it still doesn't account for the fact that liberal Jews and Jewish business owners advocate 3rd world immigration in general, not muslim immigration in particular.
If every country looks like Mexico, Congo or Syria, how long do Jews expect Israel to last?
People from 3rd world countries fucking hate Jews. Much more than in other places.

LEAVE JAPAN ALONE

Holy shit you are retarded and a newfag

(((Schubach)))

sure is summer in here

Wew lad that one went right over your head

If i worshiped Moloch,would my enemies die?

Only a matter of time before jap land is fucked

Kikes must hang

damn muhammed you got baited

>not Japanese
>trying to educate the world why Japanese need to do this do that
We need to heat up the oven

cool flag my family has used your country as a tax haven for generations :^)

The thing is though they don't look white so they can't play the whole "As a yellow person, I think we need to feel bad about the holocaust and accept more somalis"

Kek, won't be two months before they fumbling for a nuke because everyone knows only the US Marine Corp. can go head to head with the Samurai.

>Belgians with unloaded guns

lel

Diversity is fine in some way but in reality I see no diversity from these kikes at all
All I see is more brown people who want to make sharia law upon your country. I don't see any other diverse groups of people...

Japan won't be enriched anytime soon.

If anything, they're swinging the other way, as the government has recently commissioned something like an amped-up border patrol/visa control agency as a preemptive strike against anything of the sort.

The identitarian element of its culture will remain intact for the foreseeable future..

>anti-racist
>wants to change the culture of another race

Dear Greatest Ally, will you please get your leftist trash under control.

Yours truly, Merica. XXXOOO

>Japan
>EVER giving a shit what whitu piggu gaijin think

The nerve on (((these))) telling what other nations should do. There will be no escape.

I'm starting to learn more and more on how these sick puppies think. What are those tools the rabbi got goyims? I know. I know what they carry. You can't jew a heathen, because we jew too

Multiculturalism is safe
>CHICAGO

>no name jewish bitch writes book about culture she has no part in
>some other nobody tweets about it
>OH NO JAPAN IS DOOMED!

Slow news day?

kek

Jarlsey. Altså jarsloy på norsk da. Yee it's what you think, but this you know. Is it cool down there? Worth visiting I mean? Or full of niggers?

lmao they just cant fucking help themselves, god damn, they dont even know it

The Yakuzas are probably the lamest type of mafia (niggers don't count because they aren't capable of organize a mafia)
They only rely on prostitution and local gambling, their drug trade depends of higher ranked mafias, like in 80's they depended on the mafia here to get their product to distribute, now they depend of mexicans and russians.

Yakuzas aren't shit against the SJW mafia I'm afraid.

Honest question. How is the land of the rising sun doing these days in comparison to the west?

Their women definitely care about what white men think..

>Jarlsey
Jersey*

But I thought that only white people could be racist in the eyes of the SJWs, so how can the nips be racist? I guess they really are honorary Aryans.

But in all seriousness I hope Japan does not bow down to the kike influence. It is a beacon of what a homogeneous society can be, with proud culture and actual identity. The west has fallen, we can't let the kikes take the East.

Isn't Japan one of the least likely countries to accept this shit?
When I went to Japan they were very intolerant of going off the norm and accepting other types of people.
They pretty much only thought whites were ok.
When was the last terrorism attack in Japan?

the #1 yakuza group is making billions a year and don't have to behead people and burn kids alive. Doesn't seem that lame.

youtu.be/AmrRa67E1xI
Ugly cunt deserves cancer

Why are these international jews such scumbags?

Goodbye technological advancements...
Can't we just kill the the jews already? Just rip apart their insides and force them to play with themselves until they bleed out?

Have fun watching all your favorite anime characters getting blacked in order to brainwash the people.

Nei, það er vrangt. Jarlsey! The earl's island
>what could that possibly mean?
We loved islands you know, brits took this after us too. Tactical.

What's worse is Japan's Defense Minister, who is a woman, said she's for globalism over nationalism.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/japans-prime-minister-in-waiting-trades-nationalism-for-globalism/2016/09/18/2c17abc2-7c3a-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?utm_term=.6439bb4ba4cb

archive.is/Rz2wS

>Japan’s new defense minister, Tomomi Inada, is pushing her country to become a stronger, more independent actor on the world stage — and trying to make herself prime minister in the process. But as she gets closer to both goals, she’s finding that Japan’s success is more dependent than ever on deepening cooperation with its neighbors and the United States.

kike pussy is delicious

Japan fucked themselves. They're a one-hit wonder of a nation that can't get out of its rut.

They're just going to have to grit their teeth and accept that living standards are going to drop as their GDP and population decrease. Manufacturing has shifted to China, and electronics have shifted to Korea. Japan has to be careful not to let more industries lose out to its neighbors.

And even if Japan remilitarizes, they face a strong China and Russia. It's not 1905 anymore.

As long as based nips like Kamiya are around, I have hope for my motherland.

youtube.com/watch?v=JtFN8G0NN4M

But remember how nationalistic most of Europe used to be. A few decades of kike propaganda and they'll be just as cucked as the rest of us. Not to mention most Japanese men are absolute betas who would rather fuck anime body pillows than women. They'll probably get the "but we need migration for labour" propaganda soon.

I hope some Jap goes fucking banzai and no-dachi cleaves her in two while she has that smug fucking "like OMG guys, did you know that diversity is strength...?" globalist grin on her face.

Make my fucking year.

The religion of Moloch is in essence the cringing submission of the slave, who dare not, even in his heart, allow the thought that his master deserves no adulation. Since the independence of ideals is not yet acknowledged, Power may be freely worshipped, and receive an unlimited respect, despite its wanton infliction of pain.

Your enemies will be only fit to serve you as a wailing supplicant - much like this board is - a pack of wailing supplicants.

dude
he's not making it up... Arab sheikhdoms collaborate with Israel at every level

>making a woman a defense minister ever
>putting women in positions of power ever
>giving women the vote

wew lad this world really dun fucked itself. Also:

>Japan’s new defense minister, Tomomi Inada, is pushing her country to become a stronger, more independent actor on the world stage

How the fuck can someone justify that globalism over nationalism makes a country more independent? Japan is very independent. It is Jewy globalist countries like the US and Germany that rely on tons of exports and outsourced labour.

Why aren't these fuckers charged with hate speech or racism when they are blatantly trying to destroy demographics? Curse them.

She's a hardcore nationalist who questions Japanese wartime atrocities and routinely visits the Yasukuni Shrine.

Just because she sees a benefit in being defended by the most powerful country in the world hardly implies she's a globalist.

Alanna Subhumanch.

Get your Katanas ready Nippon.

Merkel is a cunt with sand in her vagina. She says a lot of shit with little to no meaning in her words.

FUCKING OVEN DODGERS

It's over, all you cucks during WW2 killed off every kike hating samurai and guranteed the same fate Europe currently faces. Say goodbye to all honorary aryans and welcome new multicultural Japan. tfw Tokyostan 2020...

kek

Japan rocks. Japanese culture takes from other cultures organically, they dont import it artificially. This bitch can fuck right off.

They want more brown elf trap doujins

No, his "favours" take a long time so you're old when they materialize and you end up a physically ugly twisted cunt like every single worshipper of his is.

They want every country to turn into a degenerate melting pot. Christian? Muslim? Whatever. They don't care. They think they can influence the narrative to turn everyone into secular, brain-dead consumerists, so that in 40-60 years we'll be left with these degenerate Brazil-tier European nations ruled by Jewish or mostly Jewish elite that caters to Israel's interests above all.

There are only two entities that can stop this, really: the US (if President Trump manages to uncuck the country) and China.

India is also on its way to becoming a multiculti melting pot of chaos. The caste system will gradually disintegrate and make way for utter chaos, all while increasing numbers of mudslimes invade the nation. They are just as cuked as Europe, in their own way.

>Ripping quotes from Skyrim.

Could you be any more fake?

Would pay to see this roll up next to her.

But why not Israel?

>A Jewish journalist
I this just a way murricans hide the fact that the bitch is against the white privilege and shit like that regardless of her white privilege?

I hate this world. Jesus fuck.

I think I'm starting to get depressed. Been having the flu for a few days now but I can't get out of bed. And I keep reading this kind of shit, it makes my blood boil.

It's fascinating the hatred that a portion of the left seems to have for Japan. It can't be just that they're much more ethnically homogenous, because there are other countries like that too.

Like so many things, I think it secretly comes down to sexual politics. Lefties like this will often bitch about anime, too. I think it's literally because they don't like how anime actually still acknowledges male sexuality without demonizing it. "They will come for your anime next" is not just a meme.

Lol

Stop being such a bad goy. Now buy our products and import more third world shitters.

They already have our protection. They're one of our greatest allies (behind Israel of course hehehehhehe)

He was being ironic, shitposter.

What is this from?

I remembered (((someone))) wrote an article about how Asuka is an anti-semite symbol

>It's fascinating the hatred that a portion of the left seems to have for Japan. It can't be just that they're much more ethnically homogenous, because there are other countries like that too.

They hate all East Asians because of a supposed misogynistic and patriarchal culture. This despite the fact that in many Japanese or Chinese families, the wife rules the family with an iron fist in a way that would unheard of in the West.

God fucking dammit! The main reason I like hentai was because the good shit wasn't always niggers raping women but actual white people. Japan don't indulge please I will lose my sanity.

... so you're saying they're coming for our waifus next??

Political assassination, reverse search for name and real info

Somebody alter this to make it into a ((Merchant)) being stabbed.

>the only thing holding together Sweden's sanity is Nippon rape porn on a Congolese Corn growers forum

Yeah, well, they've gotten frogs, pretty much everyone living in america, why not the cutest anime girls too?

Fuck sake. Japan degeneracy is about the only of degeneracy I still like taking part in. Looks like that'll be fucking ruined too.

Basically yes. I'm a 100% sure that pretty much every white man under the age of 40 has only hentai left. We seriously need to grab some axes and just go back to the viking era. If they fight like barbarians why don't we?

I hope that when the jew is at Japan's door step, they will still have the ability to stave them off like they have before.

From what I read, Japan is already taking measures to shut down any potential bullshit that could happen to them.

>western world: Japan you need to be more like us
>Abe: No. *goes to Yasukuni shrine again*

japanese dont want hard drugs in their country, thta is why there is no junkies on the streets like your shithole

there is something more than just greed for people with more than a monkey brain pablo

No surprise.
Read how angry she is about Japanese men and the lack of feminism she experienced while being English teacher in Japan.
>xojane.com/relationships/preserving-the-wa

Genkai wo koeru

I was just shitposting, but I hate porn, but I can't quit that shit.

saudis are mixed bunch. some like americans. some hate americans. some hate israelis. some tolerate them as an enemy of their enemy.

there's a lot of conflicting views among the saudi princes

Our King Nigger is supposedly in a "frosty" relationship with King Kike, and yet we just gave them 30+ billion dollars over a decade or so.

Sometimes you have to wag the dog a bit to have surface clout.

What did you think would happen, Cred Forums? You started making a difference. You thought there would be no consequences? No retaliation? The globalists are gonna hit you where it really hurts - your animes.

Is it already happening ??
How can Japan survive the 2020 Olympics ?
youtube.com/watch?v=f57pOahRe18

DEAR LORD WHAT A SURPRISE, ANOTHER JEW BEHIND INSANE MULTICULTURALISM

WHY DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT ISRAEL YOU FUCKING KIKE

(sorry any Jews this hurts your feeelingsssss)

She is demanding more skittles

Probably because a minority of people are aware of it, and if you were to speak from your true heart, and true self to the people around you, your life would be ripped apart, if it isn't already.

We here at Cred Forums are all basically fucked.

Absolutely this.

>Multicultural always means Multiracial
no, it means one race. a mixed race of brown-eyed, shit skins.

HOWAITO PIGU GO HOMU!

YAMATO DAMASHII!!

NIPPON BANZAI!

youtube.com/watch?v=o-Y2KeYf0I4

What happened to treason? Why does nobody get executed for this shit anymore?

Why does no one want to make Liberia more multicultural?

Nigger, that's Medivh from the opening cinematic to WCIII.

Does this mean my precious anime and manga will be filled with SJW crap now like with what happened to American comics?

How fucking dare you question a Jew? Are you an anti-semite? You better not talk with your friends and peers of these thoughts, you might have your career mysteriously disappear out from under you, goy.

I doubt it. They'll find a way.

>teleport

You mean "instant transmission" behind them.

God, the Schadenfreude I get from his squirming makes me feel bad.

One of my all time heroes.

that bitch's face is rather punchable desu

No wonder you can't see when people are out to destroy your nation.

The House of Saud are all Yahudi...Jews.

Jesus fucking Christ. Why do the jews want to destroy everything? They have to destroy even nonwhite cultures that aren't filled with rape.

To usher in Eretz Israel as the world ruling Jewish Utopia.

Unless she's getting paid by (((someone))) she will get bored of it because there won't be a reaction. But 2020 is coming so you never know what's going on behind the scenes.

Not a new name user. A very very old name, forgotten by time, resurrected by NEETs to do their bidding.

We really didn't gas nearly enough of these merchants.

(((She))) wrote that article two years ago.

Nothing has changed.

good luck , japs will prefer to die out

Fuck that. The west may fall, but ill be damned if they touch my nipbros.

soon

fucking japan

You faggots got double baited.

Who are this qt?

>whole point of headcovering is to hide the hair

Dumb Mongol bitch

I remembered UN going all deeply concerned about manga being harmful to women. Japan thoroughly BTFO them.

blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/03/japan-responds-to-u-n-game-ban-request-fictional-characters-arent-real/

>Schubach
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID FUCKING KIKE BITCH!!!

Come on y'all white boys know y'all need black men imports to do the fucking.

Commie getting katana'd by a real hero, a real human bean.

reeeeee kill them! kill them all!

Japs will never cave to the Jew because they're too well informed. Protocols of the Elders of Zion was a smash hit over there, everybody read that shit. They smell Jewish tricks coming and cut it out before it gains a foothold.

>89766585
>white boys
>japan
You didn't even fucking try nigger.
No (You) for you.

Who do these journalists think they can tell other countries what they need to do?

She lived in Kyushu for 3 years as an english teacher (one of the least respected professions in Japan) and thinks that gives her the right to decide Japan's future

PIty she never came across those black vans

The Samurai fears the Jew!

They are the masterminds. They know better than you and everyone else. Now do what they say, racist.

(((Alana Schubach)))

fire up the ovens

who are these semen demons

Can't believe you fell for the triple bait.

Same, brother. I became very wealthy this year and it brings me no comfort whatsoever. All it has done is free up time to read more threads and become more angry.

Are we in hell?

so if this happens
what will happen to my anime and hentai doujins?

You have a serious fetish don't you?

Mate.

>Are we in hell?
I wish, but no. Not yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2SDmZzcUlI

>tfw when whites and asians have been defeated, it will be our turn

P-Please, somebody stop them!

It would be extremely painful...

>multi-cultural Japan
Yes, Japan needs more culture. Let them have China, SE Asia, and Indonesia, after all we're the ones who tried to stop this peaceful multiculturalism.

If Jews pull this off, they truly are the master race.
Time to wrap it up and bow to our Israel overlords.

Japan is very Muti-cultural. Chinese, Japanese, Korean and white people from all over the world living in a high functional society.

>Korean
Yakuza and pachinko parlor operators

>white people
Racist English """teachers""" who cuck Japanese men in their own country and then extoll the virtues of cultural homogeneity and racial purity while raising their half-Asian children in a foreign country.

What did he mean by this?

Checked

Audible kek, very nice

The Case Against a More Multicultural Japan: Japan.

BAMBOOZLED

this is how deeply fucked "liberal arts" is in the academic setting

this self promoting circle jerk of jewish money making scheme just seems like "propaganda" buts its just fucking greed to feed their own people.

shit--that pretty much sums it up, does't it?

This is over-exaggerated...Japan will never become multicultural, r-right guys...?

>Im gonna need 2 katanas for this (((degeneracy))) senpai

>come give a speech to my people not a post online and see what happens bitch

Gai-ko say what.

they have structural protections unlike the west. Foreigners literally have to manage to fuck and impregnate japanese in order to change Japan to a nightmare. Still frowned upon thankfully.

Muslims have also thankfully been complete savages since 9/11. Japanese generally hate them with a passion. Japanese have no faith in their politicians. They hate them as a general rule. It's fucking paradise.

All according to plan. Jews took down Europe already. America is getting closer everyday. Now Asian countries are in their crosshairs. We might see the Jew World Order in our lifetime. It will be 80% shitskins in every developed country voting Jewish/leftist policies. There's no way out of it though the voting booth, only violent revolution, which will be unlikely.

played right into their hands of saving the ultimate victims

>its not the muslims who will be beheading people

You're gonna need more nukes to take this island schlomo

>go to foreign country
>try to impose your own world view by writting witty pieces in a jewish rag

Not even once. At least weeboos respect the culture they dont understand.

Thats what the American dream used to be.

>Leave country your from
>Go to USA
>work hard
>speak English
>get accepted as American

Nowadays culture "mutli-culturalism" and "progressivism" are used as synonyms by the media.

I was in Malmo the other month. Your women are so blue pilled it hurt.

>2013
>TBC meme

did . . . did this guy invent that shit?

>Jews took down Europe already. America is getting closer everyday

top kek you fucking retard jews overtook america first and spread their influence on europe by proxy

IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN

bbc.com/news/world-asia-26577954

she's Sabina Altynbekova from Kazakhstan actually.

>America is getting closer everyday
>being this delusional
You guys are more cucked than sweden, user.

>inb4 muh guns
What are you gonna do with your gun?
Right. NOTHING.

>[Return] [C
Japanese imperialists are generally faggot betas who were too intense for relations with women. I've already had a couple of honda-hybrids myself. Japanese pussy is great. I love fucking Japanese women. Oh mein got, bro.

Kazak are muslims

>ywn strangle the fuck out of this kike bitch

He was arrested for vandalizing public property, cuck. Not because of the jewess.

Ok jew

Lol you fuckin weebs

>Skyrim

They're pushing hard for the 2020 Olympics.

Shinzo Abe will never allow it. Japan is finally on the rebound.

Jewish leftism subverted Europe long before America, which is what I'm talking about.
(((Neocon))) wars are a different angle.

Oh shit I can't see the code number user pls give.

Although I know JAV covers offer more than the real final product I still have hope.

This.

>ywn BTFO chinks
>ywn rape korean women
>ywn dance in celebration

why was the imperial army so cool?

youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ

Why don't shitlibs see that as a planet, WE WERE ALREADY DIVERSE. The only way to preserve diversity is to keep races and cultures segregated into their own nations.

Have they never seen what happens when you mix diverse playdoh or paint colors together?

The jew fears the samurai.

>Schubach
these memes write themselves goddamnit

They don't want diversity in their "country" though

>implying japan gives a fuck about what anyone outside japan thinks

Jesus christ don't mess around with Japan and shit they are supposed to take over when Achmed has killed us all

Still would.

based japanese woman rep.

>Itt some retard replies to himself and calls it bait

Quality discussion on a quality board.

If anime dicks aren't real, why do they pixelate them?

kill em all Japan
KILL
THEM
ALL

hey Cred Forums its time to step up and help our allies.

s̭̰̰̞̪̈͊̉̈́ͮ̊̊ͤ͡ͅǝ̛̳̰͔͈̘̾́͝ʌ̷̴͔̩̫̦͇̋ͧ̾̊̇ͤ͊̄ļ̲̙͊͂̅̈́̌̉ǝ̷͚̖͓̐̀ͯ͡š͍̤̬̻͚ͪ̋̓͒͌ɯ̧̛̲̤̙̲͂ͨ̊ͨǝ̢̠͖̖̫̘͔̰̜ͮ̀ͦ̒͌͌̽ͦ̑ɥ̗͇̻̱͈ͣ̓̉́ͮʇ̺̞̟͕͎̭ͩͩ̚͟͜ͅ ̷̱̠͔͔̻̀̽̓ͦ̔̈́̀̊̄̀͟ͅd̑̂ͮ̓ͫ̚͏̸̲̯͕l̵̜̫̣̹̦̟̱̬ͤ͂ͯ̆̿ǝ̷͉̹͈ͯ͒̓̎͒͟ɥ̪͚͍̱̱̰͔̞̅̓ͤ́̏ͩ̂̈͘͠ ̈́̚͏̠̯͙͈̼̞ʇ̵̶͖̾͌̓̾oͫ҉̢͙̩̮̞̤̠̳̝̰͝ú̸̺͎̘̗ͤ̈́̇͐̈́͛͝ụ͑ͅɐ̷͈̥̗̏̓̊̌̇̈́ͦɔ̩̱̯͕̤̼̐ͨ͐̓͝͠ ̨̩̏͐̏̈́͒͌̽o̴̡̼̱̺̊͞ɥ̪̫͈̯͛̆̊ͅʍ̯̬͕̲̫̻̲̘̬ͬͪͫ̇͑̈́̃̽͟
̟͚̮̮̗͚͓͒͌ͣͯͩͣͪ͆̓ǝ̧̘̟͇ͤͯ͂̓s̭͔̙͛o̸̺̦̟̠̥̝̒̓̍̊ɥ̸̧̦̫͔̤͙̙̘͍̼͌́ͤͦ͆͟ʇ̲̦͑͊ͬ̕ ̴̦̜̲͇̃́ͫ̒ͧ͘d̜̜͎̟̠̯̋ͣͦͬl̸͚̃̓̐͛͐ǝ͉̣͖̣̫̍ͪ̑͊ɥ̝̟͙̜̞̟͈͋̊͠͠ ̛͚ͭͣ̒̒̇ͦͦ̋ʇ̶̢͓̠̥͖̤̘͓̲͛͑ͩ͆͟o̧̭̼̥̳̿ͨ͒̓͌̓̿͠u̷̝͂̋͠u̮̖̿ͦ͑ͫ̏̎̓̈́ͧ͝ɐ̑̌͗ͩ̿̐̎҉̢͚̱͍͕̩̮ɔ̫̱̥̯̈͗ͯͣ̅̊̕͜ ̉̐͏̸̨̻̝͓͉ṅ͚̞̰̃ͫ́͟͠o̬̮̗̮͂̂̐̑̐͒̔̀Y̫̯̦͎̻̆̌ͭ̄͗̂̆ͭ͡ͅ

Wow, is she trying to Jewsplain Japan?

Isn't this some jehovas witness shit?

Give this white man 2 shekel

>every (civilized) culture needs to become watered down and eventually overriden by invading cultures. This is somehow a good thing for the country in question.

I fucking hate this shit.

Good bait

Asians will save the world

Without japan, there's no proof of the value of the strength of single race & cultural identity. Perverting a country's stability is an acceptable price of winning race divide & conquer arguments.

The sun shall not set for the Yamato people. Strike them down with the fury of the sun.

Just another oven dodger.

Crushed by debt, 40% of men and women between 18-28 are virgins, low crime, high safety, good manufacturing

why do u mention india?
Do u have a special relationshipt to that country?

>implying the jews in our own country wouldn't push US involvement
comon Cleetus, you can't be that dumb

Israel is 25% not Jews.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

>Those Jew udders

WE REQUIRE MORE TIT SHOTS

We need another holocaust otherwise these vermin will throw off the fine balance of the entire ecosystem

>>poor dub translations are poor

Lol over 9000 to be exact.

SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED THE KIKES INVADE MAINLAND JAPAN!!

>>Being this new in euphoric shitposting
>>Wanting to be leaf

>falling for the rare quad bait

>Jews, the most hardcore racists on the planet
>"Oy vey, why are you so racist against me, goy?"
The Jew cries out as he strikes you.

Makes me sad, I'm not even a weeb but I don't want to to work arch a straight a strong homogenous society fall to SJW liberal bullshit before my very eyes. I guess I want a society to have what I as an American cant have.

Yakuza are ultra nationalistic, so there's nothing to worry about

Japs hate all the Shitskins. They are just too polite to drag them behind a truck.

That will change if the population of shitskins becomes significant enough where murder and rape increases at all.

Remember... this is a country where you can lose a wallet and end up actually getting it back with the cash intact.

Fag

Asians are our last stand,and they are already losing(Korea)
Second holocaust when

>spend centuries developing a rich Japanese culture
>get overrun by immigrants because globalism

We need to bring back the samurai. This is not acceptable.

funny how you don't see much about that

but honestly, I think there's a divide between the globalist Jews and the nationalist Jews

I'm a lot more sympathetic of Israel now than I used to be

>What did she mean by this?

Hitlers job is never done

Banter sharper than nippon steel folded 99999999 times.

Except it is a fabrication.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion