BREAKING: CLINTON SUPER-PAC MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME

"example, you donate $1,062,857 to Media Matters for America. This is how David Brock would have used your charitable donation in 2014:

Media Matters would receive your $1,062,857 donation
The Bonner Group would earn a $132,857 commission
Media Matters would retain $930,000
Next, Media Matters would give what’s left of your entire donation, $930,000, to the Franklin Education Forum
The Bonner Group would ‘earn’ a $116,250 commission
The Franklin Education Forum would retain $813,750
The Franklin Education Forum would then forward the remaining $813,750 to The Franklin Forum
The Bonner Group would ‘earn’ a $101,718 commission
The Franklin Forum would retain $712,031

In the end, Brock’s solicitor would have pocketed $350,825, almost a third of your initial donation! That’s a far cry from the advertised 12.5% commission."

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-20/money-laundering-scheme-exposed-14-pro-clinton-super-pacs-non-profits-implicated

Other urls found in this thread:

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/06/media-matters-for-america-is-filing-fraudulent-tax-returns/
foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

bamping

So what? It's their money. Who really cares? In fact I'd imagine most people who donate to these charities understand that money will be put to the best use as the party sees fit. Again...this just seems like a whole lot of nothing.

yeah but Trump hurts my feelings a little bit

We’ve spent months trying to find some sort of loophole to justify this activity. But there aren’t any loopholes. David Brock has something to hide. Just last week, The Daily Caller reported the following:

“Brock’s former long-time live-in boyfriend William Grey (whom Brock has thanked in several of his books) threatened to go to the IRS with damaging information about how Brock was running his Media Matters empire. What did Brock do? He paid Grey $850,000 to keep quiet. Brock reportedly had to sell his home in Rehoboth, Delaware to come up with the money. This certainly seems to indicate that Brock was terrified about what the authorities would uncover.”

Adding to this, Fox News reported the following:

“Grey accused Brock of “financial malfeasance” and threatened to undermine Brock’s fundraising efforts.

“Next step is I contact all your donors and the IRS,” Grey wrote in an email dated May 19, 2010. “This is going to stink for you if you do not resolve this now.””

There is no end to this cunt and her fucking crooked shit

Bump. Fuck Brock.

Yea, screw them if some hedge fund fuck swindled them out of 30% of their money so he could fuck a little boy on sn airplane with Clinton.

They agreed to this when they were expressly told the opposite of this. Fucking people giving money to charity, fuck them right.

Yeah why don't we just turn on the TV and watch some good shows
This just makes me stressed

Media Matters for America is Filing Fraudulent Tax Returns

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/06/media-matters-for-america-is-filing-fraudulent-tax-returns/

You're responding to a CTR shill
Learn how to spot them
Don't let this get slid

You really gonna get outraged that a bunch of liberals go swindled?

This is a subtle troll, right?

David Brock owns all these "charities"
The money is going to himself

"David Brock’s Media Matters gave a $930,000 cash grant to David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum
David Brock’s Franklin Education Forum credited the Bonner Group for raising those funds, triggering the 12.5% commission
David Brock paid the Bonner Group a $124,250 commission to solicit a cash grant … from himself!"

And if I happen to be one such liberal who donated a large amount to what I thought was a charity, what?

We should just ignore this right? Ignore that Clinton and friends own the fucking States and are holding every citizen hostage so they can fuck children??

Fuck you, I'm done. I'm voting Trump in November and I'm suggesting the democratic caucus of Pennsylvania do the same. Maybe losing to a fucking maniac will teach them that the world is tired of the Clinton family fucking everyone

Media Matters David Brock paid former partner $850G 'blackmail' settlement to stop him from exposing the money laundering scheme

foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/27/media-matters-boss-paid-former-partner-850g-blackmail-settlement.html

FUG YES! We got another onto DR. Thank you ZH.

I can't wait for the first debate. Trump will come out swinging with all these scandals of Hillary's. Hillary will not respond and just carrying on with her script. The handpicked audience will cheer for Hillary constantly and boo Trump. The moderators will ask Hillary preapproved questions and hammer Trump with everything they can. The media will declare Hillary the clear winner. However, the people distrust the media and will see through the bullshit and Trump's numbers will go up. This election proves that the elites are losing control of the masses and don't know how to manipulate them anymore.

kek

bamp

Do we have to play the race card to get people to care about this shit? Whitey gets to do what he wants no matter how corrupt. Meanwhile Blackie get locked up for no reason. Maybe people will start paying attention if we frame it that way.

Crazy that nobody gives a fuck about this stuff.

Why is she in a public restroom with no pants on?

cuz she's a feminist?

Looks like she's in one of those handicapped stalls that has a sink in it and removed them for the picture.

Bump