KILL US

FUCKING OUR PRIME MINISTER DEMANDS 10 TIMES MORE FUCKING IMMIGRANTS THAN WE TOOK LAST YEAR WTF GO KILL YOURSELF YOU HUNGARIAN BLOOD PIECE OF LIBERAL SHIT

just rape then when they enter.

10 x 0 = 10
Hope that helps Romania bro

>romania
>complain about immigrant
the end is near

enjoy your new doctors and lawyers

dont blame Hungary, this is your fault

Seems like Romania is in on the master race feel for real now. Sorry, bro

But absolutely none of them want to come there because your at least as big of a shithole as the country they left?

what will come next? migrating to donbas?

top kek

>aussie education

Cant make this shit up

sandnigger refugees are probably whiter than you toothless gypsy cunts

Don't worry brother. They remember the last time when they came here

>romanian complaining about immigrants

o i am FUKKIN LAFFIN lads

Romanian shitposting begins

Obvious newfag is obvious

Well, of they find work at least someone has a job in that godforsaken country

At least Romania will become whiter Thanks to the syrians. You guys are basically indians

THIS IS NOT A JOKE WTF WHERE WILL THEY STAY??WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH PLACES FOR OUR OWN PEOPLE LET ALONE RAPEFUGEES,WHAT IF GYPSIES WILL ALLY WITH MUSLIMS AND CONQUER US?SEND HELP PLS

i've heard romanians are quite efficient when it comes to kebab removal

how do we solve the Bozgor problem?

What's the problem here?

By not letting them be politicians

>hungarian prime minister
>german president

Romania is more cucked than the whole west,thesaurus stole by Russian, 25% of country stole by Russians,the state doesn't own at least 50% of land,our oil,fields and mines are owned by austrians,arabs,french,germans etc,we sold our country basically.
Teens refuse to get education and morals and choose the american way so the future will be worse.

This country needs a fresh start.

Send them to us instead, our Prime Minister says we need more immigrants because there are too many jobs here to go around and unemployed Canadians don't deserve them

yesterday he was a german

thanks for making my day, based gypsy prime minister

keep up the good work

oh okay i see now.

so he's Hungarian because he is white?

> 'refugee' goes into Romania
> looks around
> rather goes back to the bombed-down shithole where he came from

Holy shit.

What if we all OUT-RAPED the refugees?

Perfect solution, why didn't we think of it before.
Finally fags will have a use.

You will also get 10 times more. Information from Estonian newspaper that the US king nigger granted you this favor.

Yeah,this is the average white hungarian ladies and gentlemen.

much whiter than the average romanian

also stop cherrypicking bad-lightning pictures, he's whiter than that on every other picture of him

he's not hungarian though, I checked him. He's only hungarian because you don't like him

pic related

I have green eyes,light brown hair and pale skin,I can pass as a nord everyday,there are a lot of brownies here as well as in hugary,there are a few kms between us,do you think we are so diffrent?Same race with diffrent culure.

>3% gypsy population
>97%white
>pretty much Indians
Don't be retarded spaghetti faggot

>only 92% of population is italian

SO YOU BE SAYIN

eh, I have a brown fetish so i'm it's fine to me.

Have you guys considered that having black hair doesn't make you magically non-white? Likewise having uncommon facial features doesn't make you non-white. There are fullblooded japanese with curly hair and round eyes.

ayy