I wish the UK was still in the EU, it lost my best friend

I wish the UK was still in the EU, it lost my best friend.

I thought Germany was your best friend?

kek
I hate Germany

Don't worry France. You'll always have me.

Wish you were here France, the free world has air that smells like flowers and the fields stretch as far as the eye can see.

It matters little. You will all be swept away in the coming ARYANDIED.

They are still in the EU you stupid fuck. Amazing how an American knows more about the EU than you. Maybe your friend was just looking for an excuse to ditch your dumb ass.

Don't worry, France won't survive the next 20 years. My advise is to enjoy your cucked homeland as long as it'll last, for it will provide fertile ground for generations of Germans to come!

>ARYANS
>Ever doing anything of the sort again.

Your warmongering race has little time left on this world. In one generation there will be so few ARYANS left that your people will become a shameful footnote in the history books.

i'll be your friend surrender monkey :^)

Well, if you Frexit, then yall can start an new White race union.

>Implying the French are white

Germany is fucked, france.
We need you to deal the final blow at it's most weakened state.
You must overthrow Merkel and her cronies and gain the influence over the EU.
As I recall, you were the second biggest spender there, next to germany?
When Germany is out of the way, you can own the EU.

When that happens, we can all be pretty chill. We won't enter into it again (too hard to get out of, compromises EU authority if they backpeddle) but we can be great allies and trade.

The french people need to start putting pressure on the politicians. Merkel is weak right now, and if your politicians make a move, she's likely to cock up big time and earn your country respect.

I thought you little yellow bastards fought a whole war to not be friends with France?

Don't make us put you back in your place again Germany. You've fucked up your only chances, now sit your five dollar ass down before we make change.

>so triggered by an autistic Alamanci meme he resorts to making an even more autistic meme to counter it

get a life you bellend

>The french people need to start putting pressure on the politicians

FN is probably the biggest far-right party of the western world

Get your shit together, Pierre

I can't read that chart. pls explain.

An old chart from 2014

It shows all the probable candidates for the 2017 elections and their voting intentions

Okay.

FUCK OFF. NO.

But you can join us with Switzerland if you elect Madame Le Pen

Germans won't exist in 20 years.

We're still friends frogbro. England loves France and always will except when we're at war

Support Le Pen and things can go back to the way they should be.
>pic related

You have to say Merci

>t. Ayran
>>>>> /blood refinery/

We can still be together if you leave too.

They're still in the EU and won't leave before the EU destroys itself. Screencap this.

Your country is completely fucked Jaques. You might as well bend over and spread them cheeks to get anally fucked by the big dune coon rape dick. France won't exist in 20 years because you people refuse to uncuck yourselves.

You know burger, this kind of shitposting gets boring after a while.

Lol a few months ago you were saying you would let all the migrants into dover if Britain voted leave

THEY CHANGE THEIR TUNE