Pedowood thread

Is there any other evidence that he was the one who molested corey haim, or was it just this quote?
>I was 10, and I'll never forget we went to like a crew party and my mom and dad were like dancing with other people and it was rocky; and I just started crying, whatever, and I remember Sarah pulling me outside with Robert. And Robert said, you're comin' to live with me. And the next thing I remember I was in their car and we were walking, we went back to their place, and in their bedroom upstairs in this New York loft, they just cleaned everything out and put a blue lightbulb in there for me and a mattress and everything, and I lived there for a month and a half two months, with him and Sarah

Other urls found in this thread:

vh1.com/news/264537/elijah-wood-speaks-out-against-child-abuse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RDJ is awesome.

I probably wouldn't even mind if he molested me desu.

Robert please leave.

What was this guy's name again?
Dan something...

Every single person that you see on TV is only allowed there by selling their souls. This means that most likely every single person you see on TV has committed depraved acts.

His name is Dan Schneider, learn how to use Google you autist

Dan "IHold her tighter, she's a fighter." Schnieder

NORMIES GET OUT

That's not Charlie sheen

>inserts b-tier peso maymay joke on Cred Forums

Robert is far more likely.

See
Corey Feldman has described whoever raped haim as still being an A-Lister making money "hand over fist" in hollywood. Charlie Sheen really hasnt done much lately, RJD seems much more likely

MY TRIPS SPEAK THE TRUTH. KEK HAS SPOKEN THROUGH ME. RJD CONFIRMED PEDOPHILE

Holy shit, kek confirmed

it is confirmed
RDJ is a kiddy diddler

It was Hulk Hogan, he made Haim and Feldman scream louder than any Hulkamaniacs in history. He made the tearing boys sing I'm a real American between turns. He was cumming all over them brother

Was Sarah Jessica Parker involved somehow with Robert Downey Jr then?
I assume he means that Sarah.
Corey Haim was with those two in his first movie, according to IMDb.

Well damn if kek confirms start sending the tweets and memes about RDJ until Disney drops him as Iron Man

Yes. Male pedos often use women to groom the children before fucking them.
(Trust me im a doctor.)

Pedowood is most likely real.

Look into celebs who talk out about it then immediately reverse what they've said. Hollywood shuts it down.

It's littered with casting couches, pedophiles, and forced submission

vh1.com/news/264537/elijah-wood-speaks-out-against-child-abuse/

It's as close to selling your soul to the devil as humanly possible

It sounds more like RDJ didnt want a bunch of old jews to pass corey around like a box of kleenex, so he let him crash. The parents were probably involved and corey blamed them for his new hemorrhoids

robert downy jr is a child rapist

This 2bh, that quote sounds like he was looking after him not bumming him

BUMP NIGGA!!!!

I'm pretty sure Haim was gay or very bisexual. I was an extra in Lost Boys, in the comic book shop. And he and the director Joel Schumacher (gay) were very close all day, holding hands.

Yeah, if he was 10 it's rape. But 14+, no way.

Or robert just wanted him all to himself. Fucking pedo
Yeah, because it is normal to just grab 10 year old boys at parties and make them sleep in a matress in your guest room
#justiceforcorey

We need to start tweeting justiceforcoreyhaim at robert downey jr.

It would be if he's a 10 year old boy being passed around like a bitch and you want to prevent it

>The first time this man raped Corey was after he got him high on pot," a source said. "He fooled him. Corey was vulnerable, and he fell for this person. He believed, like so many victims, that he was 'in love' with his abuser. He was so confused by the sexual encounter, and believed it was love
Do you think corey would really fall in love with a 42 year old man at 11 years old?

Why doesn't the no talent drug addict Feldman just fucking name them already? He doesn't have a career so what's stopping him? He's been going on about this shit forever and never names names. Either do it or shut up.

Dan "Please Enter Your Age" Schneider

Jackie Chan?

Dan "Astroglider" Schneider

>He says California statute of limitation of 6 years means that if he names, names, then it could be HIM in trouble and not the HollyJews.

Makes sense!

The Jews will kill him if he does.

Jews have been using their positions of power to abuse and kill children for a very long time.

Lol what a fag

My comment regarding corey haim was deleted. (((They))) are trying to cover this up

i bet cory haim had s delicate boi pussi

Why doesn't he name names?