This numale cuck shared this photo and also said it's been proven immigrants help an economy...

This numale cuck shared this photo and also said it's been proven immigrants help an economy, but what about refugees helping an economy? Does that even happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
cis.org/High-Cost-of-Resettling-Middle-Eastern-Refugees
youtu.be/AszVsW5uGxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can Gotcha any lefty cuck who claims Immigrants help the economy by asking "Does immigration help the economy of they country they're leaving?"

Either they answer No, in which case you can frame it as them supporting immigration out of personal greed, or they say Yes and look like an utter retard.

Wow, comparing refugees to babies? They are already part of ISIS when they come in, they aren't all innocent.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Show him the pictures of the hordes of the black "Syrian" "Refugees".

But user, Syria is a mess because of us. It's our responsibility to help make things right.

Oh man, he said the word bigot! I guess that means he is morally superior.

>Australia is responsible for fucking up Syria
Hang yourself.

>all the refugees are starving babies

Way to try and play emotions. Typical libcuck. And anyway, no we shouldn't help them. Syria would close it's borders if it were European or god-forbid, American Christians and Jews looking for a new place to live.

I'm just roleplaying.

Are you retarded?

>dangerously hungry

Holy shit her literally has the #IMWITHPARIS avi
Someone post the smuggy

>replying to obvious sarcasm/bait
what is it with Cred Forums and this shit

it's easy to dismiss it as the usual wave of newfaggotry, but I genuinely believe Cred Forums is just more retarded than most boards

Chill out, Colgate.

>implying I didn't know it was bait
I just felt like I had to reply for some reason.
Like if I hadn't, then someone who actually was retarded would have replied.

Standard protocol is to insult you, but I'm convinced you genuinely have a disability.

Tell him that 74% of Syrian wives say they are physically abused by their husbands, and that this is considered A-OK by Islamic """scholars""".

Thankyou for being a fucking retard on our behalf.

>Do you shoot them all, leave them to starve, or help them?
I'm so fucking tired of people assuming the only way to help these people is to let them into other countries. How about the EU and US set up safe zones in their own country? Then those places won't be big empty training grounds for terrorists. What the hell does the UN even DO anymore? This is all completely aside from the fact that most sandnigger refugees (and "refugees") won't acclimate or contribute to western societies, and that terrorist organizations are trying to come into Europe and North America as refugees and there's no way to tell who's innocent and who isn't.

And also the fact that something like that isn't implausible for a leftist to actually say.

>Do you shoot them all?
Yes

Are there studies that prove this?

I believe you but this fag will laugh off anything without hard evidence.

You sure had us fooled! Nice retard impression mate!

That pic related is false because if you take them all in then ten of those are going to kill you. So logically I wouldn't risk any of them let alone, all of them because they're poisonous.

Wow this guy is amazing. I mean he's talking about basic shit, it's that kind of basic shit that the average left leaning guy wouldn't think about. Myself included.

I'm glad he can talk down to your "level".

The only correct answer.

Thank you once again Moonman for showing us the light.

crime should be rationally and fairly analyzed, but people are not fucking smarties that was a bullshit analogy to start off with, and then captain genius the dean steps in , fuck off.

>proven to help economy
>leeches on benefits and other government bux
>but it helps the economy guys!

GAS THIS SHILL

cis.org/High-Cost-of-Resettling-Middle-Eastern-Refugees
5 seconds of googling. There's plenty of information if you're willing to look

Hey you're right. Very clever of you to pick up on that.

I'm on a phone in class, PDF's are terrible on this phone. But thank you for finding it anyways even if it was extremely easy user, I appreciate it.

Do people just pretend they care?
Like, really, how do you feel anything for people you've never seen or had any care for, until the war started? Why? They were blowing each other up and beheading each other for centuries, why do they care all of a sudden?

>jokes on them I was pretending
Just admit it you're dumb as rocks

It's a bullshit image, I never was talking about the image. Making dumb comparisons to anything is bullshit.

Reply with this. Show them the fucking scum they'll be inviting in.

youtu.be/AszVsW5uGxs

POO

>tfw no more norway-zones

Thanks jews, you fuckers

/thread

They don't, it's just a way for them to signal that they're Good People TM.

>Liberals inventing this false dillemma that if an immigrant is not allowed in, they die

nice nice

>immigrants help an economy
That is and isn't true. It's entirely circumstantial.

Did immigration help the US in the early 20th century? Absolutely. Did it help when we were in the Depression? No, in fact we pretty much stopped it in the 30s and picked it back up in the 50s.

Immigration is supposed to be used as a benefit to us, and there's no benefit to us right now.

Refugees are only supposed to come here in rare circumstances, and what's going on is NOT an excuse for refugees. Look at our history of taking in refugees and what they want to do now. The US has less than 300,000 refugees total, from all countries around the world and they want to increase that from JUST ONE COUNTRY by OVER 100,000.

Think about that, a +33% from just one country. Unprecedented in US history, and now all of a sudden it's an issue. It's an issue because of a situation created by Clinton and Obama in the first place. On top of that they want to bring in more immigrants into the country and grant citizenship to illegal immigrants already here when our economy is already doing terribly: the dollar is weak, the stock market is weak, we have had inflation and our economic growth is the slowest it's been in nearly 40 years.

It's a shit storm, and all they want to do is destroy America. That's the goal. Our economy is bad and they want to import more people that would be a larger burden on it. Refugees and illegal immigrants are some of the biggest leaches to our economy, they are akin to a 60% chance of taking part in welfare programs for elongated periods.

We can't sustain this. Clinton wants them here to secure a future for the Democrat party because their constituents are starting to realize they've been played for all this time.

>MAGA

There's a bathtub full of homeless alcoholics' diarrhea with one or two delicious strawberries in it. Would you still grab a bite?

Christ what has happened to this place?

They can be 25 and can still identify as a baby agesist.

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him from a plane?

Thank you, have one of this guys posts.

Our economy isn't completely controlled by drug cartels.

>set up safe zones in their own country?

They already have them. It's called the middle east and africa. Why the fuck do we need to give them any space in our country when they have an entire fucking continent and a half dedicated to them? Spceially if they don't want to assimilate.

>refugees help the economy, goy
*deutchbank collapses
>you need to bail out the banks, goy

>11 million people can't revolt against a drug cartel.

>Does that even happen?

no

germany is trying to blame their economic slump on the UK leaving the EU

>doesn't want to admit retardation so he just attacks flags

>trying to save 100,000 dangerously hungry babies
Whew lad.

>100,000 babies
>not 80,000 military aged men, 10,000 women and 10,000 babies
Babies are now capable of crawling across borders by themselves.

Also,
>all lives of equal value, go out of your way to help everyone indiscriminately
What is natural selection.

Speaking of natural selection, it would be good if we just stopped dem programmes and state funded education, so libcucks can remove themselves from the gene pool with their absolute stupidity.

>There's 100 kittens.
>Islam is a religion if peace.
>How can kittens become terrorists if kittens can't hold guns and they're islamic which doesn't condone terrorism?
>You know we'd be Stronger Together if you imported millions of these muslims, whether they be kittens or grown men fit for combat service and ready to die for islam.

Sometimes I wonder why governments would do these things though. They're not profiting from it, they're fucking shit up for their respective countries and (albeit slightly) endangering themselves and people around them.

I'm starting to think this entire "le government is evil" think should be replaced with "le government is a bunch of naive and blind idiots that all think they have the power to save the world".

False equivalence.
Shit analogy.

You don't have to bring them in to your country to feed them.
We ship billions and billions of food, medical and other aid around the world.

What really needs to happen is we need to stop playing games.
We created a civil war that couldn't have happened without US interference.
The opposition had no ability to wage this war until we gave it to them.

If it was necessary to remove Assad, it would have been far more humane for us to just drop a few dozen cruise missiles on his location.

Instead we instigated and fueled a civil war that has consumed the lives of as many as 400,000 people.

I honestly feel this was intentionally, and that the powers that be in several European governments anted these refugees.

Everything is in fact, going to plan.

A higher population works like the gold reserve or reserve of valuble stones did in the past. We moved to a human based economy so more poeple = more capital.

If they're productive doesn't really matter. Grocery stores make huge profits in sweden because of the refugees, and demand for new products has increased production. This will attract investments from the outside. They'll live off welfare but it's a small sum in the bigger picture, there is still a benefit.

This is usually how the reasoning goes.

Burning cars, vandalism, violence etc, all create need for new services, it also helps the economy as long as it's small non system threatening scale.

Most of them are part of the drug cartels.

so why do we want them here?

should people really be commodities

Why'd that idiot say "shoot the babies"? No one suggested shooting the refugees. Just either be really strict, don't let them in, or help them where they are instead..

I hate these stupid false analogies. Refusing to import refugees is not the same as killing them. Fucking stupid ass leftists thinking they are smart with their false equivalence bullshit.

>This numale cuck shared this photo and also said it's been proven immigrants help an economy
literally 'appeal to (((authority)))'

More people increases demand for goods and supply of labor. Either way, GDP increases.

The problem is that, in the long run, they represent a threat to civilization. African slaves increased GDP in the South by providing free labor, but now their descendants are consuming tax dollars through welfare, voting as a bloc, shooting each other, and burning down cities.

It's a bad gamble, but most politicians won't see the negative effects until they're out of office.

Immigrants only help an economy when they are skilled laborers and the country is in need of them

The problem is the bad governance that Muslims vote for, and the chaos they create when they terrorize citizens. They'll increase GDP in the short run, but when there's enough of them, they'll begin voting for sharia law, and bombing unbelievers.

Who the fuck wants to start a business or save for the future, when some Muslim hothead could randomly blow everything up?

>What the hell does the UN even DO anymore?
Monitoring sexism in video games.

If a bigot tells me that one of them will grow up to be a terrorist then I will help because it's a bigot saying it. Were it a wise magician, a warlock or a talking pig than I would be really careful.

I didn't vote for dropping bombs in Syria, did you? I didn't vote to support terrorists to overthrow al-Assad, did you send them money?

If you want to help those people then don't you think you could help them best where they are instead of flying them here. Think about the environment.
Did you know how many of those refugees the Saudis took into their country? None. Neither did the United Arab Emirates. Don't you think these rich countries should help their poor neighbors first? They have all this waste land and we could finance harbors there together instead of letting them pay millions for mosques in our country.

Also voice your concern about the fact you can't take everyone in and at some point you have to discriminate. Just ask them to rank from where they want to take people in and how much.
But first and foremost ask them what they did to help.

>tfw 1970 to 1990 suddenly hits out of nowhere

This. Swedebro has it down. The point is though that you and I do not profit off of this, big business does. Supermarket chains do. People with lots of real estate do because they will be able to lend it to the state at ridiculous prices. You and I on the other hand, we are not profiting, but financing it, through taxes. It's nothing but a redistribution scheme from the middle to the top, which is why its insane (and funny) that leftists are actually _in favor_ of taking in more of these leeches. Useful idiocy is what will kill us.