Why do trump voters so often hide behind internet anonymity? Are they afraid of something...

Why do trump voters so often hide behind internet anonymity? Are they afraid of something? Do they know deep down that their opinions are wrong? I think so

Take a look at the following article. You might say it's not great, but at least she has the decency to put her name under it... Lol when a liberal woman is literally braver than all the "im stronk" Trumpers.

jenniferhalllee.com/blog/2016/9/13/the-hateful-pepe-and-the-fascist-right-of-america

I get that it's your job, but think for a second where you are posting.

k

Archive that shit

>Are they afraid of something?

getting their lives ruined by spiteful assholes probably.

I think you misunderstand exactly how damaging supporting Trump is to your social credibility and accessibility.

Most people will write you off immediately, or consider you a subhuman bigot the moment you make your preferences clear.

On university campuses especially, the entire faculty is not just saying he is Hitler, but that; you simply CANT vote for him if you believe in X, Y, and Z

Furthermore, if you want to have friends, socialize, and fuck women, you have to pretend you are bluepilled.

That is the price you pay. I will vote for Trump, but I may never make it clear to the public. I need to be credible in order to go anywhere in life.

Is it right? No. Do I like it? No. Can you change it? No. Fucking Robert Downy Jr. is on youtube telling young girls they have to vote for shillary.

And that is a cherry picked example.

But you see, it's the liberals and the SJWs who start online hate mobs and letter-writing campaigns to get those, who openly share their different views, fired from their jobs, publicly shamed and perhaps even hated by their families and close friends.

When was the last time anons ganged up on somebody? They just get some laughs, make some inappropriate jokes at most and that's it. Anons don't expect any personal gain from it, neither monetary nor fame, as such, there is simply no need to state their names. Especially, with the toxic climate they have to deal with.

we're demonised by our own societies which we hold dear to us. most of the posters here aren't old enough to ever seen a time when anomalies like transgender people and people who were born gay were seen as such rather than put on a pedestal as a beacon of what we should aspire to be. you cant blame them for being weary. if one of us tried to spread a message like equality and justice cant go together they'd be hated by their peers. seeing as your a hippy, try to imagine a negro demanding equal pay in Georgia in the 1910's, that's what we are. we want freedom of expression. our ideas aren't popular but we demand a voice

I wonder.

>Why do trump voters so often hide behind internet anonymity? Are they afraid of something?

Right leaning people tend to have jobs, and when you have a job you don't usually want to risk losing it. This is very difficult for Democrats to relate to.

Same thing, different wording

Because there is paid opposition that controls mass media and, for the most part, mainstream narrative.

Cultural Subversion, as Yuri so delightfully laid out in full for us peons to understand, has taken hold. This "movement" of supporting Trump is the (last?) swing of defiance in that flies in the face of authoritarianism in this country.

You know you have an oligarchy when a Bush dynasty decides they will be voting for Hillary Goddam Clinton.

>you have to virtue signal and be a public face to be right, not actually have correct beliefs
wew

Yeah, they're afraid of the left-wing zerg costing them their fucking job.

you can lose your job for beign racist in Cuckmerica. also, Cred Forums is anonymous from its very beginning

yes. aggressive, violent herds of irrational """liberals""" and niggers

This.

Don't give the cucks clicks

Black Lives Matter

KEK HAS SPOKEN

But seriously, what alot of people were thinking you put into words pretty damn well.

its the desire to stay out of conflict. it shows that trump supporters are (mostly) civil human beings with a love for peace and due process. we know our ideas are more beneficial to the United States than the ideas of the left.

frankly I wouldnt mind firing into a violent leftist if given the opportunity but I give it an 80% chance I would end up in prison even if I was defending myself so it isnt worth the risk.

Just avoiding the liberal brownshirts