Ask a red pilled algerian immigrant anything

Ask a red pilled algerian immigrant anything

What red pilled you?

And why did you move to France?

Are you military/ex-military/formerly involved in activity that would qualify as paramilitary or military?

Get out of France you faggot and fix our country.
t. Algerian born in America studying to be a doctor and help people and also voting for Trump

KYS

>What red pilled you?
over 9000
>And why did you move to France?
to live a western society, and specificaly France for the countertroll
>Are you military/ex-military/formerly involved in activity that would qualify as paramilitary or military?
Nope

where did you fuck more in Algeria or France

GET THE FUCK OUT OF FRANCE AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE YOU WASTE OF AIR. YOU ARE WHY PEOPLE HATE US.

When are you leaving?

A gentleman does not talk about those things

>DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE
>Post on 4 chan

When are you returning to the faith of your ancestors?

>red pilled
>algerian immigrant

you see, this doesn't make any sense.

If you were self aware you would not be contributing to the destruction of France, you would be in Algiers trying to fix your home nation.

>while getting a doctorate
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>When are you leaving?
Keep dreaming

I can't, I'm a natural born atheist

you're confusing red pilled and delusional

Why do you niggers smell always so weird/disgusting ?

because we lack water in the arab countries
We cant afford to shower every days like you are used to in northern countries

you don't get to be an exception. You still contribute negatively overall to France's well being. Being a self aware sandnigger in France is still being a sandnigger in France.

I mean the immigrants who are living here. We have enough water but they still smell really weird.

As an Algerian who was born in America, I apologize for my shitty countryman. I myself will be going to Algeria to try and help improve it once I have my doctorate even though I share nothing in common culturally with the people there.

because they are used to live like that now, not washing often
It's part of the culture

Kudos to your family
They understood there's too much bad blood between Algeria and France for algerian to live a good life here

Live the american dream my man and fix your country! don't get assassinated

if you were redpilled you wouldn't be in france but algeria. suck a well deserved cock you fucking blue pilled ass plug.

How should we deal with your sharia loving countrymen? I can say nothing against you, but I want Islam to vanish from Europe.

not doing pic rel would be a good start

really makes you think

There's no such thing as a redpilled nigger immigrant.