Weiner at it again

nypost.com/2016/09/21/anthony-weiner-accused-of-sexting-relationship-with-15-year-old-girl/

Disgraced former lawmaker Anthony Weiner had a months-long online relationship with a 15-year-old girl who he asked to dress up in school uniforms and be part of “rape fantasies,” according to an explosive report on Wednesday.

The unidentified high school student claimed she was a sophomore in January when she first connected with the Carlos Danger politician, the Daily Mail reported.

Weiner knew the girl was a minor, she and her dad told the newspaper.

“I thought of you this am,” Weiner reportedly texted to her. “Hard.”

He sent bare-chested pictures of himself to the girl and creepily boasted about his prowess.

“I would bust that tight p–sy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week,” Weiner reportedly wrote.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790824/Anthony-Weiner-carried-months-long-online-sexual-relationship-troubled-15-year-old-girl-telling-hard-asking-dress-school-girl-outfits-pressing-engage-rape-fantasies.html
nydailynews.com/news/national/anthony-weiner-allegedly-sexted-15-year-old-girl-report-article-1.2800788
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He must have really pissed off the Clinton machine. They undoubtedly knew all along what he was up to.

>mfw

Probably now that Huma is abandoning ship they want to just sink him now

wonder if Hillary and Huma talk about their shared inability to pleasure a man

Wait what if he's making hillary leak and limp for weeks, that would explain everything kek

Sad!

Jennifer Grey looking nigga

Trump is gonna have a field day with this

When did he have this relationship? I don't wanna click that sheeeeeit

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790824/Anthony-Weiner-carried-months-long-online-sexual-relationship-troubled-15-year-old-girl-telling-hard-asking-dress-school-girl-outfits-pressing-engage-rape-fantasies.html

What's his fucking problem?

>“I would bust that tight pussy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week.”

nydailynews.com/news/national/anthony-weiner-allegedly-sexted-15-year-old-girl-report-article-1.2800788

SHUT IT DOWN

Whelp he's fucked.

Okay. An active libido is one thing, but this guy is sick and crazy.

Hillary and Huma =LITERAL KEKS

This guy is a fucking train wreck. How many times does he have to get caught to learn?

KEK?

HAHAHA! Cred Forums is changing Cuck to KEK.
Lets try KEKHOLD...

At this point why stop? Just keep doing it till the media gets bored.

I for one hope he never stops. This shit never gets old....

and his last name being weiner is just the cherry on top of the lulz sundae.

>a man named weiner
>as if he's ever gonna stop showing off and polishing his weiner

It's pottery

But really, he obviously has some kind of mental illness that compels him to do this regardless of the consequences.

Fun fact. Weiner was roommates with Jon Stewart in college.

cuck

He us shiposting personified. He even looks like troll man.

Cuck
Cück
Cúck

>“I would bust that tight p–sy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week,” Weiner reportedly wrote.

UNCONTROLLED

>dem man-feet

he has such a twisted demon face

he looks exactly what you'd expect an impish sex pest would look like

So why is this guy not in prison?

Stewart's Wing Man

Married

Hillary's Body Woman

This guy's cock has gotten him in so much trouble without ever getting near any pussy...

Seems like it

Looks like he needs to be barred from using phones/computers

REMINDER

>Jon Stewart (born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz, November 28, 1962
>Stewart's family is Jewish, and emigrated to the U.S. from Poland, Ukraine and Belarus (thus also making him a Litvak Jew)
>his brother Lawrence ... was previously the Chief Operating Officer of NYSE Euronext (parent company of the New York Stock Exchange)

DAMN DUDE

He got caught just before Chris Hansen and his new show could of done the job.

Uncanny.