Trump on the Temple Mount

What does it mean that an Israeli Jew went to one of the holiest, most contested & volatile religious sites in the world wearing Trump gear?

Is Kek going to Make the Temple Mount Great Again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CebbAachrXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mudshits BTFO at """their""" holy site

who the fuck cares, place ought to be nuked.

Build the Third Temple when?

oh.. look. The kike Didn't lie...
Good one Ahi

heey are you the user who promised us he will hold up a "Remove Kebab, Its Happening" sign on the temple mount wearing trump hat? If not did I miss out on the thread where the real merchantanon posted his pic?

whats the temple mount? looks like a mosque to me

i remember this thread

where's the isis shirt though?

3rd holiest site in Islam
And it's in the middle of Jerusalem

PRAISE KEK

Wtf is this idiot wearing?

Apparently there was a Jewish temple there 6 million years ago now there's a mosque built 1400 years ago.

They would be wiped off earth.

>frumpy looking chub wears trump gear
>literally looks infinitely worse than a nu-male

Wear some proper fit pants, for christs sake.

Daniel 9:27 (NIV)
[27] He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him".

GREATEST ALLY

I am that person! I wasn't able to get the sign in time, but I will be going back soon and I will surely bring the sign.

Well done.

There's a very strict dress code on the Mount, I would never wear these clothes otherwise.

The mad man actually did it!!!

I remember this thread

it'd literally cause a worlwide chimpout

Why are all askhenazis so ugly?

>What is the Sampson Option

You know that Trump has Ashkenazim blood, right? His great great grandmother, Katherina Kober, daughter of Johann Jakob Kober, is an ahshkenazim kike.

aye! you should also take a better picture. One where your clothes and the sign get more focused. I understand it might be difficult to get the whole temple in the background but if you can figure out a good angle for this you will become a legend. Kudos for being the only person on /Pol who actually does what we talks about. I remember a lot of anons giving you hard time about being a fake so double win for you ehh. Your jewery on this one is acceptable merchant.

> 6 million years ago
Oy vey

I'd gladly let you knock down that mosque and build the 3rd temple, just so we can kick off the war we need to get this over with before they make up a significant percentage of every formerly 'white' countries population.

Afterwards we'll allow you to expand your boarders to the biblical 'Greater Israel' if you promise to do all you can to get our Jews to move within it's boarders and stay there.
Shouldn't be too hard with all the oil.

friendly reminder that jews and humans can work together perfectly well if they want to

youtube.com/watch?v=CebbAachrXY

>the one with Kek
>gets trips

Get out of here kike.

Kek is Moloch, so it's pretty obvious that the kike poster was channeling his satanic energy.

If I point out that this guy is fat, and a jew that should have been put in the oven

Am I an SWJ Hill dog shill?

Id love to see pepe at the Mount but merchant did indeed deliver and did the pose so overall went better than expected

has there been any butthurt over this yet?