Well guys, it looks like it's over for law abiding citizens

Well guys, it looks like it's over for law abiding citizens.

wbur.org/news/2016/09/20/mass-high-court-black-men-may-have-legitimate-reason-to-flee-police

Niggers are now legally allowed to run from the police and the police won't be able to chase and detain them unless they know for sure that the individual is the suspect in question. Clothing description will no longer be good enough to stop a suspected criminal.

Nigs have been dressing similar for years with the purpose of being able to more effectively run from and confuse police, but now it's basically been legalized. This means if a nigger in a white t shirt and jeans assaults you and there's 5 other niggers around wearing the same thing, the police can do nothing, and if they attempt to stop them the nigs can just run away and the police can do nothing.

I recommend carrying a small notebook with you at all times so you will be able to write a detailed description of your assailant as he is punching and kicking you in the face. Try to record his index to middle finger ratio, finger print curvature or shoe size. If you can, also carry a retina scanner to scan their eyes while they're slashing your face with a box cutter.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1150706/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Police-officer-shot-dead-Vietnam-veteran.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>in 2016, the United States became the last country on Earth to legalize running under the attention of Law Enforcement Officers

So much home, land such free.

Cops shouldn't be running around trying to pull a Jack Bauer on a potential car radio thief when in all likelihood the extensive police communication and logistical deployment systems for LEO assets in any major city are beyond sufficient to catch anybody who decides to run away from one particular cop.

cops feel less bad ass for a fleeting moment of adrenaline, boo hoo

This is more than just running from a cop and getting caught later by a helicopter or police search barrier later on. They won't be pursuing any nigs if they are dressed similar to other nigs and run away. The helicopter can follow them into their house but if the police don't have an exact matching description, they can't do anything. All the nigs have to do is dress similar and run and the police legally can't pursue them at all.

If you get robbed then shoot the nigger in the ass when he runnin' away.

"the suspect in blue jeans, white shirt, and bleeding from the asshole."

>when in all likelihood the extensive police communication and logistical deployment systems for LEO assets in any major city are beyond sufficient to catch anybody who decides to run away from one particular cop.
Are you stupid enough to think that the police always catch the criminal?
This just means more criminals getting away with their crimes, which in turn encourages more criminal behavior.

We have to take the law into our own hands now.

Why don't they ever mention the REAL issue;
>Police shouldn't use lethal force for disobeying their commands.

pest control isn't an issue

Get a body camera

Das it mayne

>leaf talking about using force

That's just liberal media bullshit. When the command they're disobeying is to stop resisting and fighting, then yes, force should be used.

It's just like the people who say Mike brown was executed for jaywalking.

i want body cameras on all our politicians first
what the fuck is wrong with this state

Fags

Get shot nigger.

Why does a cop need to use his GUN when someone isn't listening to their commands, or asking why they are being arrested?
Use a tazer or a baton, why should I risk being shot for asking "what did I do wrong".

I'm not saying the niggers arn't stupid, of course you save the argument for the Judge not the cops, but it still doesn't make sense to me that a cops is "fearing for his personal safety" because someone didn't do what he ordered.

>See my police costume? You have to do what I tell you or I'll murder you, oh you can even do what I order and I'll still murder you cause my finger slipped.

I'm white, just dislike wannabe cowboys. We are in an era with the lowest crime in modern history and faggots treat it like the Wild West.

How is this going to be a constitutional law? This clearly favors blacks, so much for equal protection under the law.

Crime is at its lowest because of the current methods used to suppress criminal behavior.
Take that away and it will be the wild west.
Get shot faggot.(that one's a better description for you)

Abortions and lead free gas has nothing to do with that. You act like broken windows policies were adapted across the country. It wasn't and those places still saw a lowering in the crime rate.

So what law enforcement tactic was implemented across the country that lowered crime?

Doesn't change the fact that I'll have to take the law into my own hands now because police are being prevented from doing it themselves.

Crime isn't anywhere near being gone and the increased population means I'm more likely to be impacted by it.
If the police can't get the guy, I will.

Logically speaking, the judge is correct about running not implying knowledge of guilt.... A person can run from the cops for all kinds of stupid reasons.

But it's a silly argument when you look at the big picture.

>Therefore cops should be allowed to chase them
wat

>I recommend carrying a small notebook with you at all times
How about carrying a firearm with you at all times?

the guy was next to his car, for all you know he was grabbing a gun, why do you sound like you saw everything that happened more clearly than anyone else could have possibly seen except the cops?

Exactly. The ones here will do the most obvious uturns and floor it right behind you and follow you. The other night one was pretending to turn right at an intersection the flooring it up to the car that was behind to check their plate, doing this over and over. I just turn at the light then back onto the same road after he did it to me.

because of this you stupid motherfucker. Please drink bleach and die you liberal retard

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1150706/WARNING-GRAPHIC-Police-officer-shot-dead-Vietnam-veteran.html

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE

A carried gun in mass that isn't licensed is auto 5 years in the pen. They don't issue licenses, ergot, carryong a gun is illegal.

Also, kys leaf

sa

Can someone explain why some niggers do a little dance after they hit someone? I've seen this many times here

Not in mass you're not

Do you seriously think the police care about the law? Have any of you ever actually dealt with police?