Chinese farmers have taken over formerly white-owned farms for the first time...

> Chinese farmers have taken over formerly white-owned farms for the first time, investing millions of pounds into tobacco production.

> Farms that were badly managed for nearly 20 years, after Robert Mugabe’s mass seizure of white-owned land, are now being worked again in the hope of reaping a potentially huge reward.

> At least five farms have attracted Chinese investment in Mashonaland Central, a region to the north-west of Harare, that was traditionally one of the country’s best tobacco-producing areas.

> Safe in the knowledge that Mr Mugabe’s policy of strengthening ties with China will offer a degree of protection, they have poured money into machinery and are taking advice from international experts.

> China has become the largest investor in Zimbabwe, the economy of which is still reeling from the land seizures of 2000 and hyperinflation, has taken a nosedive once again.

> Unemployment is running at about 90 per cent and the regime is so short of money that it cannot pay teachers or civil servants.

Destroying rodeshia to give up the farming lands to the chinks cause of bad managment by blacks. You can't even make it up anymore.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/17/chinese-farmers-take-over-former-white-owned-farms-in-zimbabwe-t/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2008/apr/18/china.armstrade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's ok when Chinese do it

Are the people going to eat the tobacco?

China in Africa is VERY BAD for the west but not for the reasons you may think

its bad because one day the chinese will reach high enough population that they start displacing natives. guess where those natives will go?

>north

f.m.l

Just wait a couple of decades they will start hating the yellows too

good luck chinks

when they start going commie on you, make sure you send the army

As if the Chinese care about giving food to blacks, they'll make a huge profit overseas and grow some wheat for themself on the side

Do it like the chinese and the africans.

Shoot any motherfucker that tries to invade your country.

Or you could keep going with the white modus operandi of refugees welcome.

Chinese are God's punishment for killing our race, as the Lord said himself :

But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me

Since they don't want the whites in africa they will have the cold hearted-ruthless-soulless chinks.

>pretending like 'the people' have any power

m8.....

if most countries in the west actually had a VOTE on whether to accept these people what do you think would be the outcome?

hint: theres a good reason why such a vote will never happen

>Implying survivors

I wish the Africans a lot of fun with their Chinese masters.
They really earned them.

>chinamen will be slotting the same floppies they supported within our life time
This is a strange era we are living through, lads.

>slotting the same floppies

translate to engrish prease

I hope you're right Frenchbro.

China will own Canada
China will own Australia
China will own Africa

the west is fucking dead

unless they are planning to go full 'cultural revolution' (i.e destroy all history and culture along with 10% of your population) then it woudl be better than the world the west is currently creating for itself lad

This could work out for everyone, as soon as the African's retake the land from the Chinese, the Chinese will "evict the blackman from Africa." Thus leaving us with New Chinese, which I can live with.

Well I hope you're happy Europe. You've pissed away an entire continent, just like you'll soon piss away your own.

The chinks aren't stupid, they have PMCs composed of PLA rejects, basically yellow-skinned niggers with knockoff but effective guns.

They're basically brutal thugs and they WILL kill the nignogs if they start shit. Even if they use human wave tactics. The Chinese pioneered those tactics, they'll shut the ghouls down if they try.

The West has tried the policy of decolonization for 60 years and it's a complete failure. Africa belongs to those that have the will, strength and cunning to hold it.

We're not competing with China because we don't even allow ourselves to compete with China. The bygone egalitarian thinking has destroyed us.

Even when America invaded and occupied two Middle Eastern nations in the last decade, they didn't claim ownership of natural resources or anything.

didnt they build pipelines?

USA doesnt need to physically own stuff man, they can just print the money and buy it... especially oil

Iraq is in Iran's influence now boyo. Afghanistan has a shitload of rare metals.

America exchanging printed dollars for oil only works as far as it's the dominate reserve currency.

we did to help iraqs economy. afghanistan we built farms for drugs

true but it is currently the dominant reserve currency, so USA really had no reason to claim any oil resources in the region, but i do agree with your overall point. modern liberalism has wrecked us

id rather live under chinks than jews

*NB liberalism = international relations version, not dumbass american version

noice.

yeah China will get its comeuppance for their bullshit down there

>white people colonize africa
>call them monsters, tell them to get out
>they do
>hundred years of civil wars
>chinese move in
>try it again
>chinamen don't take that shit
>full militarization, entire continent in martial law

Sheeeeeeiiiittt

Better clean out the niggers China.

China's problem now.

>true but it is currently the dominant reserve currency

Key word is currently, user.

>US debt, owes 1.241 trillion dollars to China.
>China owns USA
>USA is Chinese

Go away chinks

>mfw Africa will become less blacked than Europe
>mfw whites will immigrate in the new African developed areas to build a new economic power
>mfw the white diaspora will save us

What comes around comes around.

Nah, that's a new labour force - mainland factories are getting too expensive

Good ,looks like the Chinese and humanitarianism will succeed where the slavery of the white man failed.
China once again shows how backwards Europe is

I'm curious, is there even a single black-run farm in Zimbabwe that could be called successful? Apparently their soil is excellent, so you'd think there must be, but well...

Not going to work, nigga work for money >nigga get paid, nigga splits town and makes new aidschildren

Our ancestors where efficient when slavery was allowed, chinks can't do that yet
>niggers need a whip to work hard

Rhodesian soil was actually mediocre from what I read, they just did a really good job of clearing the bush and managing the farms, hence why they went to shit since then.

I am glad to hear that

>what comes around comes around
Nice.

Would you rather have niggers?

you're ok frenchy

Asians are starting to be seen as a "privileged group" as well, because they work hard and do not commit crime. I have been called out for having white privilege even though I am half Japanese and look more Asian than white.

China's efforts to build infrastructure will inevitably end up with the creation of a local Chinese elite class. They will be managers, administrators, police, military, the entire society sans the voteless laborer.
The local African populace will be compelled to work in Chinese owned factories because the small time trade and thievery they currently depend on will be eradicated. These workers will be ID tagged, their hours logged, and their movement restricted so they cannot leave of their own free will. China will probably claim they are contract workers trying to void contracts, or thieves leaving with company property.

They will in fact be a slave class, ruled by Chinese overlords who in effect own the entirety of their natural resources. A few token African politicians will be given a life of luxury to maintain appearances.

China will own Africa.

It's all your fault you fucking Europeans. You were the ones that 's stabbed us in the back all those years ago, even though China was obviously arming Mugabe and his thugs. And now that China has come in to reap the benefits, you act surprised?

so are we learning chinese or what?

Those nignogs are last years car to the Chinese, they'll bring their own people and starve the niggers out of existence, even go so far as to deny international food aid to them, it's not like the world can fuck China like they did Rhodesia.

I just want whites, no compromises.

Chinese just don't give a fuck

They shipped Mugabe 80 tons of guns to kill his opponents back in 2008 in exchange for resources

theguardian.com/world/2008/apr/18/china.armstrade

They won't be slaves to the Chinese, they'll be animals to be controlled and exterminated

>white people have now become synonymous with the "Thanks Obama"-meme
nigger nationalism is what destroyed the continent, it's essentially being proud of having achieved nothing whatsoever.

No one's surprised, we just don't care.

You're China's problem now, keep your shitty continent. I don't even care if half our resources come from you, I'd rather buy all my shit at a slightly higher price from chinks than suffer through another hundred Kony 2012 campaigns.

Asians make the weirdest gangsters
I knew a few in cali that had 4.0 gpas and sold dope

>jialing

Christ. Why did the Chinese have to take their shitty bikes with them?

the difference is the yellows will have no problem killing the niggers

>nigger nationalism is what destroyed the continent

Lol no. Both Rhodesia and South Africa were handling the rebels just fine, the reason why we both lost was because of international pressure and backstabbing.
>we just don't care

Yes and I won't give a fuck when America gets flooded by spics and other third worlders

China is shit at war. They will get their shit pushed in by monkeys with sticks

>Yes and I won't give a fuck when America gets flooded by spics and other third worlders

Like we stopped caring about yours?

Thanks for giving us insight as to what happens when you let retarded chimps run a country, we can put a stop to this science experiment before it goes too far thanks to your brave efforts.

They tied the Korean War since North Korea was useless. Those fuckers are hardcore to stand up toe to toe against us.

> white diaspora becomes wealthy, secure and liberal
> "oy vey, I smell shekels"
> happy_merchant_settling.jpeg
> fast forward a generation
> "oy veyyyyy, this society is too white. You need to be enriched and diverse"
> herewegoagain.mp4

White people are doomed. Their fundamental evolutionary weakness will cause their death, no matter what.

Was general mandela elected? Did he destroy the nation of south africa? is it now safe for white people to move outside of the green zone?
what it really boils down to is the nature of the negro, he's lazy and unable to achieve anything without external help and even then he will fail 99% because of his special ability to fuck up everything.
Just look at how obongo destroyed USA it's becoming more and more like south africa with green zones for the remaining white people which is now 15-20% due to race mixing.

China doesn't need to be good at war, all it needs is to follow the example of the Soviet Union; send millions of men into the meat grinder until you win. They're got the population to be able to do it too.

I do care my friend. Western politics have for the last 70 years divided the white race. It's all part of the long game to get rid of nations run by whites, the only race the jews fear. Really glad that they're gonna be buttfucked by China

I don't think chinamen are going to be as patient with the natives as whites were.

I'm looking forward to see what happens.

It's indeed the cancerous leftist white guilt faggots who destroyed both places, now they also want to destroy there own countries.

>SJWs start going to Zimbabwe to ty to liberate the natives
>get caught and executed for trying to spread heresy
>SJWs in college start shit flinging at China, trying to get the US to impose trade sanctions and shit
>China laughs as nothing happens because the US can't afford to cut off one of its biggest trading partners
Sounds good to me.

lmao that's ironic because Africans have taken my family out of Angola, I wish them colonization by the most inhumane colonization power there ever will be: China.

I don't believe it was that simple. Public support of white guilt ideals coming from the highest levels of world government is not an earnest admission of believes. It is bank sponsored conspiracy.
I believe that (((they))) feared any European nation growing beyond the reach of external monetary manipulation from the wealth of untapped resources present in the African colonies. If it ever came to pass that a stabilized Africa emerged then it would upset economic trade. If Africa could demand western world prices for their resources in trade it would upset the balance of power in the world one way or another.

This is of course true but (((they))) won't have any effect if people would smarten up. Look at eastern european countries, they are smart enough to reject the majority of this stuff.

Also because we are no longer religious in most western we have lost unity in our countries. People now look for other things in lifes to dedicate their time to like feminism and multiculti.

China will grow larger!

I think that as the Chinese colonization grows people will finally leave Whites alone for a while kkkkk

>China doesn't need to be good at war, all it needs is to follow the example of the Soviet Union; send millions of men into the
Gulag.

Is there anyone as based as Lao Yang?

kek

They'll do that too; there will be large scale camps popping up all over the continent where they work their captives to death. They'll regret kicking the white man out then. Heh

Stupid people can't run crine empire

CHINESE PEOPLE WILL NEVER OWN LAND IN ZIMBABWE AGAIN

>abolition of apartheid was chinks plan for expansion all along

What will you tell you child when he asks "why didn't you marry a Chinese girl?"

>>Chinese farmers have taken over formerly white-owned farms for the first time, investing millions of pounds into tobacco production.

OP do you not see the problem with this? Tobacco is a cash crop. Very profitable but does not contribute to the good of the country in the long term. Similar cash crops kept the South from developing industry in the nineteenth century, and Californian cash croppers are the reason why the state is 40% spic. It's a path to self-destruction.

That said, I don't think it'll even get that far. Mugabe's regime is collapsing, not even the trains run anymore leading to untenable road congestion and massive inflation. Hospitals can't even get medicine or first aid supplies. Harare had some very bad riots earlier this year and it will continue unless he can get the country functional again. But, this isn't possible if Zim defaults on all their Chinese debts. In which case they'll simply go bankrupt and soldiers might have their pay furloughed. This could easily spark a coup.

That's only if things get that far. Given the increasingly untenable situation in Zim, it's more likely that the country will go bankrupt and the blacks will simply nationalize all the farms again.

I even think that it´s part of their plan at some point.

WE WUZ RULERS OF KANGS, THE KANGS OF KANGS, CHINK PRIDE WORDWIRD! 骄傲!

when the shit really hits the fan, chemical weapons will start to look really pretty. and they work wonders against personnel. hundreds of thousands of ill-equipped chinks won't last long against a cloud of sarin gas

They don't own anything, except toxic assets (including securities pegged on bonds issued to Zimbabwe) and summer homes which they will escape to once the Chinese economy takes a huge dump like Japan's did in the early 90s.

" If you did not committed great sins, god would not have sent me to punish you" ----Genghis Khan.
>WE WUZ PUNISHER

I wonder about the chinese economy though. It's definitely gonna crash, but after that it's hit or miss. Japan was kinda doomed. Tech-heavy economy in the dot-com bubble, combined with no other exports, combined with stagnating population. China can go into a service economy once they manage to drag the poor west along on some sort of national health care and pension system and bringing in their agricultural production from The Chinese Australian and African Territories.

If that fails, the semi rich will fuck off to their houses in Australia and the ultra rich to Canada.

Chinks smoke like chimneys, so I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of the tobacky is to be exported back to China.

They will harvest the fuck out of it and leave it when it's no longer fertile anymore. Then, the desertification will happen.

nah they will exterminate the dindus and colonize it for his ever growing population.

>China can go into a service economy once

That's exactly what a "Tech-heavy economy in the dot-com bubble, combined with no other exports, combined with stagnating population" is. China cannot transfer to a service economy when 30% of their economy (if not more) is US-bound exports. Less manufacturing jobs mean less money in their economy, which means less money for things like homes or fast trains.

Also, China cannot build farms in Africa or Australia, because both those places are deserts or arid like much of China's farmland is becoming. They are net food importers from the US and will remain so like all countries are.

The desertification began decades ago, once the colonial powers began to leave. It was already an issue in the 90s and it's very likely they've already passed the point of no return.

lol no, extermination costs money and China is not going to stage an expensive intervention like the US often does.

keep dreaming burger the pendulum is swinging. and it's your fault for stopping the eternal aryan.

>They are net food importers from the US and will remain so like all countries are.
They are buying the Australian agricultural industry just for this. Africa mostly for minerals, but Australia is huge and a lot of it is definitely farmable. And Australia has a population slightly larger than the Netherlands so they don't need much of it.

>lol no, extermination costs money and China is not going to stage an expensive intervention like the US often does.

Then they will slowly out- breed the dindu.

Difference between china and european countries is when chinese displace they don't replace. Africa will become less african over time if africans don't adapt

Actually can you imagine how nice Africa would be if the Chinese wiped out the blacks. Whites and Asians could live there and build up infrastructure/ actually make it nice. If that never happens then Russia is my only other hope.

>investing in a country with a proven track record of confiscating your shit for populism
ishygddt

Can any black lead country in Africa self determine?

>Whites and Asians
>implying there will still be whites.

I'm old enough to remember the hype for Japan in the 80s and the hype for Germany/the EU in the 90s. Neither came to pass due to structural problems (such as an impoverished underclass, or unchecked corruption) the US doesn't have.

with what? China is famous for their one-child policy and they no longer have population growth. Once their economy shits the bed people won't even bother starting families and they'll end up like Japan is with an entire generation of singles. Meanwhile blacks, due to a lack of education and birth control, routinely shit out 4-5 kids per woman regardless of her ability to feed them. There's a reason why european powers left Africa.

Joining the winning side while I can lads, got a qt Chinese gf I'm gonna marry and create a brood of hafa chilluns

>and they no longer have population growth

post souce

Asians can out breed africans any time

I plan on doing the same tbqh.

Sorry Cred Forums I'm leaving this sinking ship while I still can.

>They are buying the Australian agricultural industry just for this.

It doesn't matter as Australia is a big desert. And the mines there are still owned by British Rio Tinto and BHP.

>Africa mostly for minerals

China already has a near monopoly on the global rare earth mineral market, and regardless the vast majority of Africa's mines remain owned by BHP and Imerys. Meanwhile, thanks to the oil crash, all of the african states they propped up are now going bankrupt.

>I'm old enough to remember the hype for Japan in the 80s and the hype for Germany/the EU in the 90s. Neither came to pass due to structural problems (such as an impoverished underclass, or unchecked corruption) the US doesn't have.

sure thing bro, you're totally not on a decadence state, let's keep going!

>with what? China is famous for their one-child policy and they no longer have population growth

they're still breeding like rabbits over there, also didn't they switched for a two child policy? owning Africa would solve this problem anyway, don't you think? I seriously htink that Chinese, given the rigt time, can outbreed shitskin and make Africa a better place. for Chinese only, off course.

The long term affect of careerism. It affects all asian tigers, including China.

>89774003
>they no longer have population growth

your graph does not support your statement at all

>you're totally not on a decadence state

What does that even mean? Though if we were to argue "sexual deviancy", China would win this hands down as people there will do anything to advance their careers, including whoring out their children and themselves.

>they're still breeding like rabbits over there

no they aren't see

their growth rate, as expected of an asian country, has now leveled off. The boom times are over.

Here is a better graph, notice how their birthrates are below replacement rate. It's gotten lower since.

II mean your empire is slowly falling apart, you can't keep all the pieces togheter anymore, and your degenerancy have infected other country too.

I said over tere for a reason. not breeding in China doesn't mean they're not breeding at all.

The only weapon africa invented were sharp sticks, they wont get bioweapons anytime soon. And if they are up agaisnt China, suppling the africans with american arms will be much harder.

>I said over tere for a reason. not breeding in China doesn't mean they're not breeding at all

Chinese don't have children, they put their career first. This is what their parents, their schools, their employer and the state tells them to do. But blacks are dumb and are fucking by age 15, resulting in teenage pregnancies and most women birthing at least 4-5 children by their mid twenties.

You have a messed up view of China, they're asian. Which means they don't have kids and work all the time. The stereotypes are real for them like they are with blacks.

We didnt learn from those before us and the chinese are destined to make the same mistakes.

And yet I'm saying that in Italy they're breeding. there are fucking city full of chinese already. I don't know how the state of things in America or China is I can only assume they're not breeding is due to the law.

.... fuck, I'm an idiot. I was meaning overe HERE.

>And yet I'm saying that in Italy they're breeding.

who gives a fuck about europe? It's already dead

Literally clogged the UN's guns with corpses. My grandfather said he was overrun multiple times at Incheon because they'd pop smoke and zerg or crawl at mg's until they got so hot he was terrified to keep firing and then once the position was in CQC the actual PLA soldiers would arrive with smgs and clear house. My grandma told me my IJN greatgrandfather used to cackle during Christmas when my Marine grandfather told his Korean war stories and said the war proved his theory that the Americans were masters of supply lines and artillery and little else and said in his days pilots would give each other shit if Zero pilots didnt down at least five Ishaks in a month during their war with China.

I would move to Africa if it was white. Or even just not blacked.

it might be a trend. they could start this in Africa too and remove the nigger problem once and for all.

if they actually manage to develop africa and the africans dont fuck it up the birth rate will inevitably go down

im just not sure if theyll be able to pull it off

The Chinese just need to kill off the blacks and take over Zimbabwe.

Proof that even whites in Niggerland act like niggers.

This has been the joke on Cred Forums for quite some time.

The negro fantasizes and secretly dreams of turning the tables on his (((white oppressors))), never paying mind to the notion that sny war won with whites would be a warm-up for their fight with the very world we've inadvertantly protected them from and attempted to steward them through out of some sense of guilt for subjecting them for a time.
As much as they despise the European, We've been the negro's greatest protectors, guiding him patiently by the elbow, (when the neck isn't snatched because the elbow is withdrawn, of course) into civilization while the rest of the world would as soon put them back in chains and castrate them.

Niggers are shit at figuring out what isn't apparent and immediate so there's little hope they'll ever see whites for what we truly are: the greatest thing to ever happen to blacks.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting, faggot

Glad we're leaving the EJew.