India and Pakistan are about to start their fourth war over Kashmir...

India and Pakistan are about to start their fourth war over Kashmir. Militants in Pakistan have attacked the Indian line of control and India has killed 10 Pakistanis.

Both armies are at stand by on the line of control. I'm excited as fuck!

Which side are you on?
Poo in loo or Towel heads?

Other urls found in this thread:

thenews.com.pk/latest/151522-Pakistan-ready-to-counter-Indian-attack
globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=india&country2=pakistan&Submit=COMPARE
youtube.com/watch?v=ATKc65y70hQ
goa-invasion-1961.blogspot.com/?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwotNLyz10
youtube.com/watch?v=93lVPiJkBX4
webtv.un.org/live/#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a neutral observer.

Let them nuke each other

India

Poos are a-ok in my book. Pakis still worship the Allah pigdog

Here's an article on it. It's not much because nothing real has happened yet.

thenews.com.pk/latest/151522-Pakistan-ready-to-counter-Indian-attack

TFW I'm going to rape some Porki qts.

I hope this time nukes are used and you all get killed.

>8x the land army size

What could possibly go wrong

>Sandniggers vs Curryniggers
It's about time for India to cull their population...

RARE

Hope you get nuked back another 1,000 years Pakistan.... which will set you back to about -2000bc

Maybe we'll finally see some nukes go off :D

We'll see who rapes who, Pajeet. I'm gonna teach her to poo in the loo first.

India

India could win from sheer numbers alone. They would habe enough poo to build catapults and launch them as bio weapons. I guess all those biology/engineering degrees in the US are finally paying off.

Pajeet, my son...

we could nuke pakistan and then say they self nuked

You are funny pork.

on india's of course,
friendship ended with mudasir,
now pajeet is my best friend

Pakis and poos: what's the red pill on this conflict? How likely is it to actually develop into war at this stage?

Pakistan. Still vying for revenge on india for what they did to my family.

I STAND WITH THE POOS

BRAMMMPPPPPPP...TONNNNNNN

>Which side are you on?

India.

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

What's your story?

India. Pakistan is a poor excuse of a country in my opinion

Did they poo on your leaf?

Pooinloo forever

Very likely from the look of things. Pakistan is a military dictatorship for all intents and purposes and they keep India as the eternal boogeyman so that the people don't poke too much into why the country is such shit. They aren't even self sufficient in a lot of fields.

Fucking Congress has gone outta power so we can do what we actually want to. Last time we almost took their capital but fucking Indira Gandhi said no and gave it all back to them in the Tashkent conference.

H-happening???

Wiped their arse with his leaf.

Go Poos!!!
Genocide the muslims!!!!

>proud of rape

you pakis really are subhumans

Omg. Does somebody have the pic?

You do realize that the conflict will never actually include any fighting in mainland Pakistan ?

I know that Pakistan will be diplomatically isolated but the conflict will only affect Kashmir

Pakistan is slightly further away from europe so I vouch for you

Indifferent, let the colonials nuke themselves they're no longer our problem.

Kurwa, you are on the wrong side.

Still kills me.

No it isn't lol

Why do you think Pakistan is so involved with terrorism? To even out the odds. If war comes, you can bet your ass India will have a Mumbai shooting every week.

You do realize that the only city that poo in loos even came close to capturing was Lahore which isn't even our Capital. Did you wipe your filthy ass with your geography syllabus?

Loos for strategic reasons

lern2geography

Lets get comfy with some Led Zeppelin, you know the song.

My family was extremely wealthy living in the british princely state of Hyderabad which was muslim. Then india became independent and muslims were given pakistan and Bangladesh but hydrabaad that was trapped in india also became independent but the indians came and annexed it destroying all the wealth,stealing my family's property even raping and killing some relative so then they fled to canada. Now its filled with street shitters.

Do you have any idea how little this matters to us if one flavour of pajeet wins control of a shitty mountain range over another

So how is the military strenght of both country's?
who has the edge, i would think india has a pretty big suply of body's for the meat grinder of war.

I can't. Poos ruined everything.

I want them both to mutually exterminate each other for the greater good of the world.

If we also can get all the jews eradicated too it would be perfect.

That's because you surrendered before we could go on to Islamabad :^)

Those guys are Pakis though.

I lived in north india from 1994-1999. They will never bite the bullet and do it. Pakistan are too afraid of the UN to do shit.

Pakistan never cooperated with any terrorists which I think is dumb. The only time they negotiated was last year with the Taliban which failed to a drone attack ( yes it was the US).

The only militant organization we cooperate with is the Kashmiri rebels whom we just allow to exist so they attack the Indian line of control. So yeah our dumbass leaders have been successful in fucking Pakistan of the map.

Pakis don't have ICBMs. They have 8x smaller army. They won't use nukes probably so they'll probably get run over desu

As a British Asian ( Indian) I, of course, have to say India.

Unfortunately, India has the largest Muslim population of any country. Pakistan for all intents and purposes is insignificant. It's like a 2 year trying to provoke an 18-year-old to fight.

Forget about a skirmish, had enough of those over the years. A proper fucking war has to happen. Pakistan needs to be decimated. I'm happy for collateral damage on India side. Hopefully, the majority will be Muslim.

Enough fucking about. these Muslims countries need to know where not fucking about and we need to know who are allies really are.

I'm happy to sacrifice the mother country for the good of mankind. It will be reborn, this time without the Muslim cancer within,

Go India!

NUKE NUKE NUKE NUKE

How do you think it will turn out?
More skirmishes along the border or total war?

you two faced paki bastard. all the terrorist are from pakistan. the ones that shot up Delhi. hell even fuckign Osama was hiding there.

>loopoo education

Condolences to you my brother.
My family suffered at the hands of the poos too. So I know your pain

My Great Grandfather was the Prince of Rewari. He was thrown in jail on charges of treason against India after a petrol bomb was found in the servant quarters and his kingdom was confiscated. His sons fled to Pakistan

they've had loads of skirmishes over the years. PM Modi is a bit of a badass though. riots happened in his local state before he became PM, killed a lot of muslims. He's pretty based and is red pilled enough to escalate if he needs to.

I realy like Sikhs so you can get rekt Kerpal.

I hope pakis get pooked. I might not like indians all that much but pakis are fucking scum who fund anti-US terror cells and want to be like Saudis so bad they sell off their weapons to talis and pretend to be better muzzies than iran to coddle up with that saudi dick.

SHART IN MART education

We never surrendered. If we did then why the fuck am I chilling in Lahore, Pajeet?

Poo in Loo aside, I am always down to watch Muslims get BTFO.

They don't need ICBMs to hit India m8.

>Pakistan afraid of un
Explain

Neither. All are subhuman.

My great grandfather was around there that time. Hopefully he shat in your ancestral home before raping your womenfolk.

He was a bit of a rogue bless him.

They don't have a carrier either. Planes are gonna get intercepted. Subs are subs.

Loo Poos, at least they aren't nearly as Muslim.

Pakistan, I want China to mop up and become 1st world power.
For no particular reason, just tired of current world order.

That's because of our border. I'm not being two faced. I have openly stated that Pakistan should have co operated with Terrorists but we did not because of our dumbass leaders who love the taste of American cocks.

Pakistan was a big fat mistake. Turn them to dust plz

Hungarians don't Kurwa faggot, that's Poland.

>getting schooled in geography by a Texan

Pakis will win because China is on their side.

Poos BTFO

A pity they never killed his sons. Pakis multiply like cockroaches.

This is the worst news for the UK. Now we'll get 1 billion "refugees" from these two countries.

>what is a peace conference
You are living because of our mercy.

India's side because they don't worship illiterate pedophiles. They are also good at taking jokes.

poo in loo all the way, fuck those dirty muslims India.

C O W G O D E S S
O
W
G
O
D
E
S
S

I am Sikh and I hate both Indians and Pakistanis. This thread is fucking hilarious with the shittalking (Pun intended).

Dumbass that's Afghanistan vs Pakistan the wars between India and Pakistan

Unironically wise.

It is in your nature to be two faced because you are a Paki.

I think a limited exchange of nukes could be what the world needs in that region of the world.

China wants a piece of Paki territory is all they want.

Instead they worship cows while smoking and bathing in their shit.

O rly?
Then why are you Blue naked baby worshipers still fighting in Kashmir. Come and get it of you are so strong?

inb4 total nuclear annihilation of the entire region.

Take Afghanistan with you Khan!

you must be one of those militant no bro tier topknots.

back to brown countries faggot coward

my money is on towel heads, chinise will make their precense felt

>Sikhism was born as an act of defiance against Mughals
>look at me I'm neutral I'm not taking a stance because I'm a drugged up paaji

India, because Muslims are rapists.

All rapes in India are committed by Muslims and all rapes in the West are committed by Muslims, nigs or other third world scum.

I support both in killing each other.

And hindus massacred them in the 80s

Bangladeshi here,
he is 100%.

We could've massacred you lot in retaliation for the shit you put us through.

This is what you get for not listening to us India.

>Mughals bad
>Mughals clean up poo
>Wawawa

That's exactly what I mean. To you, the Muslim sending fidayeen to kill people while they are sleeping might count as war but it isn't. It's called being a two faced coward.

Muslim country fighting Non-muslim country

>Which side are you on, pol?

>Which side are you on?
I'm deeply concerned.

actually fuck it, my money is on the yellows, they will betray the towel heads an take over all of kashimir.

And once india is defeated, we will become the 7th largest country in the world

Atleast he isn't a pooji

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.asp?form=form&country1=india&country2=pakistan&Submit=COMPARE

you fuckers have no chance, pedo worshipping goat fucking child molesting bacon avoiding faggots.

That's what you get when you get ideas for betraying the nation. Also they killed our PM.

I was born here and can't even go back to my homeland because of the poos. Maybe when they're annihilated.

Fuck I give it a week before theirs a massive push for Indian and Pakistani refugees being allowed here.

>Asian
I don't understand why you guys just don't say "I'm Indian" in the UK. Even asians here aren't that general. They'll say I'm Hmong or Oriental or go nation wise like Chinese Han, Korean dog, Japanese, Vietnamese, ect...

because the indians dont want more shitskins in their borders

Which one of you two is more muslim?
I'm inclined to support Pajeet and his crew since nothing makes my penis harder like kebab removal, but i'm open minded

PLACE YOUR BETS Cred Forums !!!

i know it's the exact opposite over in Europe, but the Pakistanis i've met have generally been better people than Indians

but neither india or pakistan deserve Kashmir, they've done nothing but act like infantile brown people over the whole thing. they should be independent, hell, they'd be better under China than under takbirs or kaffirs.
and free goa you fucking hindu scum. goa is christendom

>making baby noises is how a muslim argues

This. India better fucking level Pakistan. Absolutely demolish them. They are known as the country that is a safe zone for terrorist.

This is what you get for harbouring our enemies.

Pakistan is the first nation to be made in the name of Mohammed. Enough said.

Congress massacred them.

There is a difference.

If Indian win, European gonna be so happy with the new influx of immigrant

Indians especially in the south are much darker skinned.

Goa is still Christian tho

I guess I am with India on this one, I really build up an intense hatred against Muslims over the years, in the end all of them are the same and I now firmly believe that the world would be a much better place if all of them where dead.

my bad, i meant shitskins as in muslims

>as a quintessentially British individual with not a single drop of Anglo blood in me

I guess to a certain extent I'm distinguishing myself from Indian who come here fresh off the boat.

British First. Indian second. My loyalties lie to Queen and Country

Ah alright then. Besides you indians believe in respawn so kebab removal is no big deal anyway.
Have my blessing Pajeet, may your streets always be designated and your stool swift and clean

>why the fuck am I chilling in Lahore

The only reason you are chilling in Lahore right now is that Indians prime minister was a woman at that time. A womans mercy saved your paki ass.

the war will begin with an indian blitzkrieg on the south, with pakistani mountain units performing small, succesfull offensives on Kashmir, if India archives victory within 2 weeks, it is their final victory. If the pakis stop the offensive, WW3

I totally dgaf. You don't belong to white countries.

drown yourself and do us and your fellow Muslims a favor.

Oh so you get to keep a country if you invade and keep breeding more of your own like coach roaches.
Why don't you just name the US Mexico2 and be done with it then?

India has my support. Let those paki Muslim terrorist eat pork and get fucked

well duh ulloo, but it belongs to portugal and was forcibly annexed, and you piss drinking hindus have the nerve to call it liberation. if goa was still under portugal, it wouldn't be the hippie and jew infested mess whose sole source of income is tourism.

Then stop being a pussy, go back and fight

>evil mudslime terrorists or funny little poojeets
What a tough choice.

Quite.

Turn Pakistan into a giant poo crater lads.

Why waste pork on P*kis?
We have some very nice pork recipes.

Lol, Pakistan has lost every war it has fought against India or India fought them to a stand still.
Even when they had nukes they still lost in the Kashmir War.

>>mfw Pakis think that 4th times the charm

You do realize thats a tsunami map, right?

Team Poo2Loo, here. Though, I wouldn't mind if you both went MAD. Just nuke each other already.

>exact opposite over in Europe

Thats because you take the best Pakis there are. Europe takes in all of them. And in overall Pakis are two-faced backstabbers. Some of the Indians may be too, but Pakis whole identity is that of a backstabber. Remember Rotherham? No one Indian was involved in that. Only Pakis.

>Pakistan going to war with nuclear armed poo-in-loos

ishtgddt

More like poonami amirite?

Pakistan has China behind it

Pakistan needs its shit pushed in so I'm with poo in loos 100%

I'm on India's side, I swear to god I won't Make a poo in loo joke if they conquer or wipe out Pakistan.

Time for India to prove themselves as a superpower, if you can't remove Paki then forget about those superpower dreams Prateek.

Serbs are not a brainy people, they are practical and down to Earth.

This is why they burn kebabs, while you Burgers worship and protect them

Kashmir is rightful Pajeet clay. Today, Cred Forums stands with the Poos against islamic expantionism.
Paki rants, Britbong bants

Also fuck the UN, the Pakis have had it coming for a long time now.

nuking and completely annihilating each other is the only possible positive outcome from this

On one hand, it'd be great if Pakistan got BTFO, because they are hardline Muslims (and also because they are were all those fucking robocalls originate). On the other hand it would give the UN a flimsy excuse to send thousands of Paki scum to Europe as "refugees".

GO POOS!

Fill their streets with shit!

are you accusing kashmiris of invading kashmir you undercooked roti mother chod? the kashmiris are indigenous, even if they are Muslim, it is KASHMIRI land, not fucking delhi hindu cunts whose country wasn't around until the british fucked them into existence.

i want to like you pakistan...you was supposed to be the pride of the commonwealth and become the best muslim nation on the planet but you keep being dicks!!!!!!

so im gonna side with the street shitters.

I think he was talking about other shorter range missiles which must be really hard to stop too, especially if fired in barrages along with other non-nuclear missiles.

China knows it takes on India it will be fucked. It will win, but it will be a hollow victory as will essentially be mutually assured destruction.

India gives zero fucks about China. Why the fuck did you think it gave Tibetans sanctuary.

Poo in loo is strong. They have pure Aryan blood flowing through their veins and they will be a super power in 20 year and have an excellent space program.

>Porkistan and POOOOOO nuke eachother
>World overpopulation argument disappears overnight
That would be fucking fantastic innit?

Neither - means more Pakis and Indians moving to Britain as 'refugees'. Great.

>what is a disputed territory

Two faced Muslim detected.
listen cockroaches. Just because you come to a land and multiply by fuckign your mothers, sisters and cousins and overrun a place, doesn't mean you own it.

Kashmir is Indian. Pakistan is Indian. the sooner we send you all to your goat fuckiing god the better.

In the same sense America belongs to the Brits, huh.

>Indian Armed Forces
Active personnel: 1,481,953
Reserve personnel: 1,155,000

>Pakistan Armed Forces
Active personnel: 643,800
Reserve personnel: 513,000

>mfw
Sucks to be Pakistan, they have no hope of winning a war with India, conventional or otherwise.

this. they need to anihilate each other or theyll both make a beeline for britain.

No such thing as Kashmiris. Only Indians.

This is why Kashmiris will always be retarded.

I hope there are nukes this time, both countries are in need of some serious nuclear cleansing.

"Opération Blue Star" ring à fucking bell, Ramesh?

Also, my family was part of the pacifist Sikhs that were also killed by the extremist Sikhs.

We got fucked by both extremist Sikhs and the Hindus that went on a rampage.

My family escaped and now thrives en Québec, Canada.

Hope you two nuke each other.

By the time this would take place, Europe's new wave of elections have caused massive swing to the far-right so none of those subhumans would get in anymore.

>This is why Kashmiris will always be retarded.
Also the inbreeding.

>Which side are you on?

Whomever is going to buy more tanks/guns/ammo/jets from US.

Dat portfolio loaded with Defense Companies stocks.

Pajeets of course.
They don't follow religion which tells them they go to heaven for killing children.

Are there any redpilled movies about this topic?

The only movie I've seen about Kashmir was Bajrangi Bhaijaan. It's cute but seems off somewhat.

Sikhs are less than 1% of your population yet make up 20% of your army? Why would you hate such a religion, considering they'll be the ones fighting since their state borders pakistan.

Hindus are sneakier than Jews, at least a Muslim acts predictable, a Hindu cowers behind others and acts up when they are in power.

I have a few Hindus in my pharmacy school, they always ask for favors and help but never reciprocate.
Id pick Muslims over Hindus but Sikhs and Buddhists over those 2.

my family are buddhist from Manipur, and i fucking hate india and all those who support it. India is shit because of indians, yet you blame it on muh Muslims. india didn't exist until the british made it. and I hope Pakistan drops off the map, but india doesn't deserve it. you say that cunt, yet you have to bring in guns to convince them that. You are a hindu cunt always playing victim. At least muslim scum can wipe their fucking ass

>thousands

Syria had around 20 million pop before the war.
Millions have fled to Germany alone.

Pakistan has around 200M

Do the math.

Aw shucks. Listen you fucking hippie. Your """religion""" isn't anything more than a reactionary trope that went kinda mainstream because Punjabis ARE FUCKING RETARDED, lo and behold the entire state is clamoring for a seperate state for you drug-addled cunts, including the "pacifists", and you whine at being collateral because again fucking Punjabis are retarded.

Nigga you don't even realize Punjab is going to be the first place Pakis are going to enter and pillage, google Pathankot.

Fucking sardars. Get your shit together, hippie cunts.

Poo In Loo
Poo In Loo
Poo In Loo

Retake Atlantis for Vishnu, the second Mahabaratan nuclear war grows near!!!!

>have fled
>fled
They were invited by merkel government which paid thousands for each and organised the transportation.

>India using weapons

Just seal the damns up and let them starve.

poo in loos im rooting for you

>a chink being subhuman

what a surprise

india without any freaking 1uestion

NO NO NO NO NO
THIS MEANS MORE FUCKING BROWN REFUGEES FOR THE U.K

JUST NUKE EACH OTHER AND FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEE

india hates sikhs because they are ungrateful cunts, and while sikhs actually have done something for india, fucking hindutva cunts wanna take the credit.

sikhs wanted to be independent, and india wouldn't respect this. they don't fall for this bhartiya dharm shit, when all india does is jew.

>>Porkistan and POOOOOO nuke eachother
It won't happen, they have border conflicts every few years and it never escalates past few skirmishes.

I'm just really excited to see a nuke used in my lifetime.

4chin version of the border peacock dance:
youtube.com/watch?v=ATKc65y70hQ

I hope the poo in loose wipe their asses with the towel heads, exploding their anuses.

Thats how shit hits the fan.

Your point? You think nobody is gonna flee if they aren't invited somewhere else?

thats why us chinks can wipe our asses, and can see woman without teasing her, cunt.

God help me I thought I would never say this but GO INDIA!

Fuck Pakistan. They knowingly harbored bin laden.

Try fleeing for 100km without stocks of food and trucks to lift you.

Poos, because this will make them villains in the muslim world, and that means we have another powerful ally on our side when we finally eradicate the muslims.
India alone is capable of laying the mid east to waste.

So you care not for your Sikh brethren in the Punjab?

My sikh bros here truly are bros. But you? You can go fuck yourself because you've truly become a fuckign leaf.

all you fucking dumb white mother fucker, i don't like pakistan, but you should know that indians HATE you! they blame all white people for British raj which wasn't even that bad (they go on and on about Bengal famine, yet how many fucking dalits starve every day). they like to think that they will one day take over Europe and America. they hate whites.

india is an imperialist shithole that can aim a gun and miss the toilet
goa-invasion-1961.blogspot.com/?m=1

Come on nukes!!!! I think the Pakistanis will let them fly first. I can't wait to see the retalliation for it.

This but all the poo ignighting in idia would increase the yeald by ten fold.

India holds a few million chinese in millitary internment camps in the far east states, when the chinese start marching in, they turn the screws on the camps and the chinese back away.
TL;DR In world politics each side seeks leverage

Absolute mutual annihilation

too big a land mass to accomplish that, only biology and epidemics and natural disasters can help

Cause in Pakistan there's neither?

Brother i am sympathetic and all for your loss, but you gotta admit the sikhs had it coming. They brought it upon themselves.
General "pacifist" Sikhs were the ones who fueled the hatred into the hindus, by reaping the benefits of terror thriving extremists. The normal population doesn't give a shit about whom killed, a PM or a janitor. It may serve as an immediate cause, but the hatred that takes a massacre to happen is slowly built upon the general perception of the public.
Ask any indian living through 80's. Theyd attest how Sikhs had turned into a rogue population establishing their use of force on weak.

The based Sikhs will kick some ass as per usual.

So because they make up 20% of the army we should let them secede and make their own country? We don't hate them, but force was necessary and was used. You'd do the same if a state wanted to secede illegally.

Sikhism is a warrior cult formed as a reactionary measure against the mughals. They are literally the same as any Hindu. Think Spartans with other Greeks. All are useful, some get wayward.

No issues with Sikhs. they are Bro Tier. Last Indian PM was Sikh. They will always be our brothers and proud to call them Indians.

Muslims however. Never. A good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

same

'Come get it'
a quarter of the Indian army is sitting there, the place is literally a garrison

two faced pakis are full of deception. but i can smell you over the internet.

goddamn it feels good to witness a war that the u.s hasn't started

>literal naxal shitposting

Sikhs are definitely bro-tier. Fighting for the rights of all, holding off Islamic invasions, feeding the poor, ect.

Despite it being an overpopulated smelly crap hole I still like India. Countryside is really cool if you can look past the people that kill women for getting raped etc.

I once called a Pakistani girl, Indian by accident. I was dating her and u said "oh, I thought you were Indian a first gkance".

She got super mad. Why is that?

Pajeet doesn't realise that Sparta was an independent City state. Kek!

You either root for poo in loos or moslem poo in loos, i rather have the regular poo in loos win.

Wars are fought between countries. Pakistan is lines on a map.

typical hindu cunt whines about colonialism then forces sikh into their shifty country. i can understand why hindus want to conquer muslims (my family is buddhist, and they cause shit in Burma), but sikhs? the ultimate redpill is that the hindu is simply a jew.

The indian army is like 80% sikhs. Suggest enlisting before you diss your own army

Nobody wants to be confused for a poo in loo

>no one posted a thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDwotNLyz10

The point being spartans staved off attacks from shitskin hordes, persians, pakis, what's the difference?

>punjab is a state
>goteeeem

Not being

>Team India

Guys now seriously if you have an ounce of self-respect you need to be team India I mean I know they are having a hard time figuring out how to use a toilet but just give them time... It's not a hard choice, one side has muslims who will destroy all the ancient artifacts and history of the other side and the other side is pretty much normal pajeets who don't know to use a toilet, what kind of moron would be team Pakistan?

I hope the poos completely blow them the fuck out. It will be the hottest meme this season.

>POO'D

My heart says pakistan but india needs mo money fo dem poograms.

it's like calling a nigger a Mexican and vice versa

Confusing because Muslims live in India

the empire was a mistake

we should never have left our rainy island

Go India

blot out their streets with shit

20%

>whines about colonialism then forces sikh into their shifty country

Making up things I never said isn't an argument.

naxal aren't in manipur. I'm not a communist, but I can understand wanting to break away from CASTEIST RACIST HINDUTVA CUNTA. good luck to them, but forget communalism, that's ghandi tier shit.

Google how anally devastated the Pakistani army got when they started the last 3 wars.
>hint
90 thousand people surrendered, largest since the second world War. And that's just one of the facts....paki air force also got rekt (like 70% of them).

This user knows. India can literally take a massive dump on Pakistan by just sealing up the dams in kashmir. It's a massive strategic weakness of the paki's...hence why they want kashmir so bad.

Are you retarded?

Pakistan is seen as an undiplomatic country akin to North Korea. The only reason they haven't been declared a terrorist state is because of Pakistan's decades long relations with Europe and the US. (UK wanted India to fail so they supported paki's in all 3 wars...unwise decision in hindsight).

Recently, the paki prime minister tried raising the kashmir issue at the UN general assembly, he sent delegations to the security council, to the EU try and get them on their side but it failed miserably. Not a singe western country supports Pakistan's stance on Kashmir...not even the secretary of the United nations. They got BTFO.

Bruh Pakistan is literally in bed with the majority of the world's terrorists. Not to mention that Pakistan is Saudi Arabia's bitch...the Saudi Arabian army is trained, funded and even filled with pakistanis. And we all know how saudi Arabia is.

GET OUT

>city state.
>somehow that makes it entirely seperate from greeks

I am not surprised koranhead.
All you ever learned out of that mad-rassa was how to fuck a goat!

''sigh''

Do we really need to have 1 of these every fucking year?

We all know how it ends.

Tbqh I don't give a shit and just hope they kill as many of each other as possible.

Shes inbred and her brain dont work good.

Pics of curryhole?

Go poo in loo kill the paki vermin

the ones who aren't muslim

Amen

Pakistan hid bin Laden, fuck em. I hope India smashes Pakistan, turns it into a giant designated shitting street, we change alliances and shart all over the remains

Ah who am I kidding we got Obama

supporting blue star is supporting indian imperialism against sikhs. it's like literally Hitler saying "no, no, i'm not invading Poland, I love polish, don't misunderstand me".

You dumbass redneck.

Kurwa is almost pan-Slavic - the only differences it are minor spelling differences (kurwa vs. kurva, for instance). Even Russians have кypвa.

Yeeeeee-haw, looks like y'all Texans continue to be dumb faggots, cowboy

Maybe this time it will be different, Vlad.

It will just take one officer mishandling the situation to take it up to 11 and then maybe it will become inevitable.

being mistaken for country of yoga, curry and the karma sutra

Or the country full of the religion of peace that gave safe haven to Osama. the country

youtube.com/watch?v=93lVPiJkBX4

hmmm

>chink claiming he's totally not communist and peaceful
>it's tibet all over again

we gave you kashmir when we diced up india no? then its yours

do what you must do.

POO ON PAKISTAN

So this is what a war between 2 countries looks like on Cred Forums. Neat.

india. fuck pakis.

it's the same shit every year tyrone..

Every year some shit happens in the Kashmir, people die, bla bla politicians attack one another, Pakis and Indians shitpost on Cred Forums and couple of months later we go back where we started and get ready to do it again next year.

THIS

next elections will be a game of who can be most intolerant to refugees for votes

amazing!

>state wants to secede illegally
>take control and kill dissidents

And what exactly are we doing right now with ISIS again genius?

Is that also western imperialism?

>thrives

you drive a taxi, your father drives a taxi, your uncles drive taxis.

im a south indian and we are all doctors, engineers, scientists, members of academia, accountants and lawyers.

this

regular poos pls

hopefully the usa doesn't get involved and the area DOESN'T becomes another islamic warzone

Poo jokes aside, India is a good country and a friend of the west. Modi is also fucking based. Pakistan is a dangerous Moslem country and I would like to see the Indians go to work and really clean house to neutralize the Paki threat.

Go India, poo on the pakis until they submit

India.

Fuck those pedophiles.

he was murdered btw

Godspeed Pajeet

India isnt ever gonna give Kashmir up due to the strategic location and the military benefits it provides.
Imagine sitting on a hill and being able to look down on Pakistan on one side and China on the other and be able to watch and keep an eye over them/ their movements and block them through narrow hard to navigate high altitude passes which are impassible during winter. This saves military costs since you dont even need to defend the bottlenecks during winter, Mother nature does it for you.
The advantage is enormous and any country willing to give that up is completely retarded.

You're also what people picture when they think about the dirtiest Indians you southie scum.

Sauce. Did the haters get to him?

Also
>Quads

says brit

yeah, but he'll always be a G

When India Unleashes on Pakistan. It will release a shitstorm
mark my words

i haven't listened to this in ages...
ty my dear friend for the feels

GO INDIA
TURD REICH
KEK WILLS IT

Musharraf is speaking at the UN right now

webtv.un.org/live/#

>tyrone.

My name is Timo.

my grandfather who was a medical practitioner in the military once inspected a punjabi villager's head and a beatle came crawling out. lol

>Which side are you on?

The non-muslim side, same with Israel and Palestine. Never support dirtbags who believe in everything a violent brain damaged pedophile wrote about 1400 years ago.

India

...on bantz alone. They are good sports about the designated shitting streets too.

Grab a gun Pajet. Them there are designated killin streets now.

Cred Forums should back the casual but high level posters we get here from india.

My 2 cents.

the commonwealth was a mistake

Go forth street shitters, drown the pakipedos in poo!

>buy guns from pakistan
>sell to india
>????
>profit

>supprting blue star

In a country, in which owning a rifle requires ~18 months of govt procedure, you wanna put machine guns, AKs, RLs, in one of your holy sites.
All that while you declare war on tht fucking nation, take alms from its enemy
And you hope that country just says "meh they are all peaceful Sikhs"
I dont see how thats possible

Do it Pajeets, kill those pedo Islamic twats. Just remember that their ancestors killed and enslaved hundreds of millions of Indians over hundreds of years, and that if they had their way, they'd do it again.

REMOVE KEBAB, SUPERPOOPER BY 2020.

He's right you know

I'm not fucking communist, I want fucking capitalism in manipur, but dumb assholes are obsessed with socialism, that's why were fucking poor (although I'd rather live in poor as manipur than anywhere else in india, although kerala is nice).
no. Because isis is not supported by the people, and has to use force to get its way. If anything India is isis, and it say a lot you would compare sikhs, the people who have done the most for india, to ISIS.

>Porkistan is going to get BTFO in my lifetime
same numbers = porkies get nuked in the next fortnight.

Musharraf? Why would an ex prime minister be speaking at the UN GA? Are you sure you don't mean Nawaz?

Doesn't matter, India is in the situation it is in because of Hindus and south Indians.

Kashmir, the whole arguement in this thread wouldn't belong to India if the Sikhs didnt bring it back into their territory in 1836.
They made so many fucking contributions to your country and received no recognition in return. Even the British recognized their resilience after tying their dissenters to cannons and blowing them apart. No wonder they leave your country and are successful overseas while you post about 2020 pooper power.

err yea Nawaz Sharif

he just finished

May the blood of your enemies run through the streets and finally clean them.

I side with Pajeet.

Eat dick, the Brit is right

> Unfortunately, India has the largest Muslim population of any country.

Might be true only because India has such a big population, but only 20% of India is muslims, 80% Hindus.

There isn't much right wing in Manipur m8 its just socialists and more lefties fucking shit up

>isis is not supported by the people
Maybe that's why PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD are joining their little book club

>india is isis
literal tu quoque argument. try again.

Pakistan of course...We should bolster their strength so the war is dragged on.More dead Muslims and Poos.
But Mai lt because Europe will get half a billion refugees so they are destroyed as well.
Just as Hitler planned.

Team India without question. Fuck those Muslims good and hard.

Google how hard he's been shilling for kashmir the past week. Literally nobody gives a shit.

India over Pakistan any day.

GTFO of my country turk

Whoa. Theres a great alliance of green and red roaches.

We now cant kill em. Even with nukes.
Fucking kek.

just don't hurt Asif, please

First, driving à fucking cab pays really well if you do it near major cities.
Second, the majority of taxi drivers in Québec are white or from North Africa.
Third, you have no fucking clue who I am and what my family is all about.
Fourth, you and all south Indians are literally shit-tier subhumans that make Africa seem first-world in comparison. You talking down to ANYONE is beyond belief.

Fuck. Right. Off!

>Now its filled with street shitters.

As is Canada :^)

Yeah "Turks" in your country.

POONJAB
THE DEGENERATE SCUM OF INDIA
FULL OF DRUG ADDICTS.

You can rationalize your aggression against Khalsastan all you want, but they only thing wrong the Sikhs did was lose. Here's to them one day waking from their sleep to fuck you once more.

yeah, everywhere EXCEPT syria and iraq (especially the former). just like how people in india from everywhere except kashmir are supporting India in Kashmir.

I was there. Right at Wagah border. Looks a little bit comical in the video, but the atmosphere was pretty heavy. People chanting

>Hindustan Zindabad
>Pakistan Zindabad

on the respective sides got me the chills.

thats why everything worth while in india comes from punjab.

SO BASICALLY YOU'RE A MULLAH. WELL FUCK YOU TOO

I speak for all other ethnic Russians: We side with Pajeet. Fuck the Muslims and their pedophile faggot prophet

>once india is defeated, we will become the 7th largest country in the world

How do you even get out of bed and look at yourself in the mirror?

>thats why everything worth while in india comes from punjab.
actually believing this. wew lads

fuck off kike

>Europe will get half a billion refugees

Brexit, you dirty islamic turkroach

Nope. Not possible though.
Sikhs have taken the Redpill.
>Landlocked country with pakistan on one side and india on the other, while half of the population is busy snorting coke.
Even sardars can tell that not a good scenario

GUYS CAN YOU IMAGINE THE MUSLIM RIOTS THAT WILL HAPPEN IN INDIA. I'M GOING TO GO GET MYSELF A RIFLE TODAY