Reminder that (((Trump))) shills hard for the (((Jews)))

His daughter (((Ivanka))) even became one!

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
pastebin.com/enFWcavb
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice sources m8.

Wtf now i hate trump

4/5 of his children are dating or married to jews

timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/

Implying that's not part of the plan and doesn't give him plausible deniability. He is outjewing the jews and it makes them furious. Hence like 90% of jews being against him

Basic logic if you want to get anywhere in the world you must court the jews.

According to jews you're only jewish if the mother is, and Ivanka is only a convert.

This

Fools wouldn't last a month in Jew York

This.

The media is literally out to get him, he's seeking better diplomatic relationship with Russia (who just banned the Rothschild).

They may be jewish genes, but there is no jewishness in him. He's against the globalist agenda.

Ivanka wants to get into Jew World. Thats why. Thats where the money is

They're already billionaires. Why would they want more money?

I agree. Cred Forums should support Hillary.

>shit goyim say

Most of these guys don't give a fuck about materialism. The want power as much power as they can possible have and money is power.

>it's illegal in the UK not to prep your underage daughter for Achmed bulls
kek

Forgive my grammar this retarded phone is hard to type on.

Yawn.

61% of Jews are voting Hillary

19% are for Trump

he had to sacrifice some of his children for the greater cause

jews ruin everything

guess im with her now

>amerifat can't stand sarcasm

Some circles suggest her mother, Ivana, had Jewy roots. Look at photos of little Ivanka as a child before cosmetic surgery, hell, even now. She's pore-for-pore gorgeous, but she looks "off", cuteness notwithstanding.

Besides that, Trump is neither fully Scottish nor fully German so racial purity is totally optional when he has greater goals than a bunch of kids who are nowhere near as driven, intimidating, cunning or persuasive.

This paired with the fact not all his children are necessarily 100% as contrasted to 50% or less. But these are all excuses for the fact he's in bed with the Yid. We shall see if this fixes present pressing issues with US-Israel relations or completely outdoes the past 3 presidents in sitting with their kosher thumbs up their porkish buttholes.

Banned Rothschild how? Physically, or their money?

HE IS A KIKE ALL OF HIS KIDS MARRIED KIKES

> Trump speaking at AIPAC
youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU
> Trump defending Israel against "nasty" anti-Israel supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
> Trump endorsing Netanyahu
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
> Trump affirms commitment to Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=o58F_lqi-Fs

WAKE UP! DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPETS (TRUMP OR HILLARY) OF THE ZIONIST + GLOBALIST KIKE CABAL

TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS
> mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
> thetalkingpot.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/satanic-hand-signs/
> henrymakow.com/2015/12/Donald-Drumpf-Illuminati Jew.html
> libertyroundtable.com/2016/01/08/donald-drumpf-illuminati-jew/
> pastebin.com/enFWcavb (MASSIVE Pastebin full of evidence of Trump's kike connections, if you're not too lazy to read it!)

TRUMPS CONNECTION TO WEALTHY/JEWISH BUSINESSMEN
> Jeffrey Epstein
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
> Sheldon Adelson
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/20/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-israel-trip-campaign-donation
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/14/sheldon-adelson-poised-give-donald-trump-donation-boost/
> The Rothschilds
philosophyofmetrics.com/how-rothschild-inc-saved-donald-trump-freepom
> The Rockefellers
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/insider-trump-nwo-connections/

MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TRUMPS JEWISH ZIONIST CORRUPT CONNECTIONS
> Trump's tendency for satanic hand symbols
youtube.com/watch?v=dqVwj45YXUE
> Trump's khazar ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=BmX6DOBPLDQ
> Trump discussing kikes with (((Alex "never mentions the Jews" Jones)))
youtube.com/watch?v=4Wnu9WyH_iM
> Trump + Israel in depth
youtube.com/watch?v=iiUmFAoICFg
> Trump + Rothschilds + Netanyahu + Khazars = 9/11?????
youtube.com/watch?v=9VP71uXrwDI

>he doesn't know there are different jewish factions
A lot of them actually hate kikery
t. buddy with Jew frat at my old campus, they hated Soros and Rothschilds for giving everyone an excuse to hate jews

>1 post by this ID

Trump has several ancestors with connections to kikes including his great great grandmother, Katherina Kober, daughter of Johann Jakob Kober. Kober is an Ashkenazim Jewish last name!

Supporting Israel is not the same as supporting reformed cuck jews in America.

>t. buddy with Jew frat at my old campus

I hate to break it to you buddy but that guy was not your friend. He was probably sent to you on purpose to influence you.

Read all of those links, kike, he doesn't just support Israel, he loves kikery, he loves kikes, he has taken loads of money from rich kikes like Sheldon Adelson, and he even hangs Kabbalah imagery on his office walls.

>banned rothschild
sauce famalam

the CTR has fallen at an all time low.

Trumptards are idiots.

I'm more talking about the media guy

Jesus, look at these submissive little kike slaves. When will you realize that all of this, every bit of this election and everything connected to Jewish people in any way whatsoever (which means literally everything) is a big puppet show lead by Satan himself. You need to wake the fuck up and stop saying "well life is controlled by kikes soooo i guess its okay to work with them!" no its not this is the equivalent of accepting the mark of the beast, this is evilness. Dont you understand that these people want to see you hurt?!

I think you mean all of his children.

Hillary is the EXACT SAME THING AS TRUMP. THEY ARE BOTH KIKES AND IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR. TRUMP WILL WIN.

Trump knows how to deal with jews and not just be their pawn like shillary

I honestly don't care whether he's pro-jew or anti-jew or pro-immigration or anti-immigration, or whatever. All I care about is that he doesn't want to start WW3 with Russia.

> implying that the jews work with anyone that doesnt sell their soul to them
> implying jews let non-jews have any tiny iota of power or control

You should care, kikes are agents of Satan, Satan controls this planet and when the end times come we will all have to answer in some way.

I'm a Jew. He sacrificed his right-born daughter to us. He is one of us now. Why do you think so many of us, apart from failed neocons, love him?

Beautiful Jewish babies running around the White House! I think I'm gonna plotz just imagining it.

Yeah but I mostly care about not getting pulverized rn to be honest....

I found a pic of OP

You will be pulverized though, it doesn't matter what the front for the war is, there will be a war. Whatever it is, it will be brought about by Satan through his kike puppets.

well Geeeee. All the kikes are calling him hitler and doesn't want that image painted and most are likely voting hillary because he won't be bribed. Really makes you think

oi bro you have that pastebin about trump's connection to jews?

> all the kikes are calling him hitler
> well geeee kikes are usually pretty honest about how they feel, right?
> they couldnt be calling him hitler to trick us into thinking that they arent on his side, right?

See TRUMPS JEWISH CONNECTIONS section of the list, the pastebin is the last link.

>muh trump jew
Surely explains why the biased (((media))) wants to shut him down and ensure Clinton's victory

>y-you only p-posted once. T-that makes it false, s-stupid CTR shill

he's a kike allright but voting for him will slow down the end of the white race, voting for clinton will accelerate the happening to next year

your choice

> what is controlled opposition
> what is trickery, manipulation, deceit, etc

He needs allies so they don't kill him. He is also the only chance for the US to survive

No it won't whatever the kikes have planned it's already been planned for a long, long time and they know exactly when and how it is going to end. And it will end, by the way, Jesus explains this to us. The end is coming and it will be scary, violent, full of death, etc, but you can overcome it by resisting Satan which means not accepting any of this bullshit that the kikes try to push onto us. It doesn't matter who you vote for, they've already picked who will win (((Trump)))- but by all means go ahead and vote if it makes you feel better. I don't know how it could though since it's literally the action that kikes are trying to trick you into doing.

The jews obviously hate him. Else the media wouldn't be like that. The USDD and the banks' favorite candidate is obviously Clinton.

You can also be jewish and not affiliated with Israel and the NWO. Parts of my family are jew and most of them hate Israel.

>Else the ((( media ))) wouldn't be like that.

Why not? Why wouldn't the kike media put on an act to try to manipulate your idea of reality? If you at all could believe me that Trump is a kike puppet, then from there you'd see that it's obvious that kikes would use their kike tools to push their kike candidate in whatever way is most effective. All of the conservative white goyim that they don't want waking up and revolting against them are "anti-leftist", they want a "non-pc" guy that's "against" the corruption to save them, this is so obvious that of course kikes would understand this and try to subvert those very people.

If you believe that kikes have so much control including over hillary than why on earth do you naively trust that this one thing just happens to be out of their control?

Also I don't understand your point about some jews hating Israel. Donald Trump's strongest Jewish connections are his huge connection and love for Israel.

>put your family close to your enemy
>infiltrate your family in enemy families

1084D chess

Ever heard "keep your friends close and your enemies closer"? Of course you have. Well, the kikes are trumps friends and we goyim are his enemies, that's why we are seemingly "closer" to his affections right now.

Tell that to this Jew. The comfortably moneyed hate him. Those who burden the self with ethic love him.

They can control us whitout redpilling the people at the same time.

Also Trump is still better than Hellary

well i dont want revolution/civil war 2 in november

You're not going to be saying that when the Tribulation begins. You'll wish you'd done something to stop this sooner.

How about you, Germany?
You have all Infrastructure to do what you need to do.