Is it true senpai?

Is it true senpai?

Have our boys in blue been wrongfully assaulting these poor, innocent dindus?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Whites just lawyer up instead of being stupid though.

No. If you can kill a cop just because you don't agree with being arrested, all of our cops would die. I value the life of one cop over 100 niggers

No it's not, and if you think it is, your a filthy nigger

>unlawful arrest
And how are you going to prove that?
You're probably lying if you kill the officer.
A law abiding citizen wouldn't be afraid of an officer unless they're a total retard.

Maybe, but I do not believe that any of those cops were making a wrongful arrest. So.... there goes that theory. /thread

Yes it's true.

Good luck with that in practice.

How well has it worked out for the various dindus we keep hearing about in the news?

It's technically true, but that's an affirmative defense. You have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the arrest was unlawful. And good luck surviving a fatal altercation with the police.

nigger

SHORT VERSION:
it's true, but it doesn't matter. just do what the cops say to do.

LONG VERSION: from a technical, legal standpoint, there is such a thing as an illegal arrest. a cop cannot just arrest you for kicks. he must establish "probable cause" which means that he saw, heard, or smelled some shit that indicates that you are a bad guy doing a bad thing. "Probable cause" is an extremely problematic concept, because it places power in the subjectivity of the police officer, and subjectivity is not observable. Therefore, if you are CLEARLY doing something wrong, like waving a gun around in public, screaming, naked, and covered in blood, that's "probable cause" for an arrest because it sure does look like you pose a threat to the public. However, if you're just some poor piece of shit and you're dressed like a schlub, and some cop doesn't like the look of you, all he has to do is SAY IN COURT that you "looked like" you were concealing a weapon or "acting suspiciously" and that his "gut instinct" told him that you probably had crack on you. How can you possibly argue with that? You can't. If the cop SAYS that you looked like you were doing something criminal (even though you were not doing anything criminal), then you are legally allowed to resist arrest, but what actually matters is: Who will they believe in court? Can you imagine KO'ing a police officer for fucking with you without probable cause, then going to court, and then having a judge rule that you were in the right? Of course not. Judges and police are BFF. They ALWAYS side with the subjectivity of the police over you. So while it's technically accurate that you possess the right to resist illegal arrest, a judge can (and WILL) simply SAY that it wasn't illegal in the first place, and now you have "Assaulting an officer" added to your rap sheet. In other words, we're all fucked. Stay away from cops.

You stupid fuck

You literal nigger

What kind of fucked up nigger do you think we are?

Police have the right to arrest anyone under suspicious activity and being a nigger. What kind of narrative are you trying to push here? Do you really think police can just arrest you for the hell of it?

Your nigger brain cannot contain the fact that if you " are a suspect" you lose your right once you begin to resist arrest. Resisting arrest is a crime, and resisting a police officer is a misdemeanor and felony evasion can occur when you run from police you worthless fucking cucked nigger bitch

Get out you shit lord of a nigger

Blacks who obey the law have better sense than this.

Fuck your silly little narratives and stupid fucking selfish bottom feeding maggot drivel

"Unlawful arrest" has to be proven in court. Otherwise, the cop is assumed to have been acting in a lawful manner (innocent until proven guilty). If you cannot demonstrate the police officer was making an unlawful arrest, you just committed either assault of a law enforcement officer or third degree murder. Or worse, you may end up dead.

It's better to accept your "unlawful arrest", take it to court, and try to sue the city if you are found correct in court. After all, you are probably not a lawyer and probably do not understand what constitutes "unlawful arrest".

100% categorically incorrect, please kill yourself. We have rights in America. (They just aren't enforceable due to corruption).

shutup nigger

Cops had nothing on me once so they arrested me. I said excuse me miss why am I being arrested? She slammed me face first in the concrete while in handcuffs and wrote in the report I kicked her. Thats how they do it.

such a horrible misquote. I rack my brain thinking of when this would even work. Now some faggot lolbertarians will say that you can resist drug charges or some other shit.

Literally people are to stupid to understand this. Cops will serve a search warrant (Legal court document that even the founders had a concept of) and the occupant will say "They're breaking and entering better shoot at them!"

Niggers will say every arrest is unlawful and now were gonna have niggers doing this all over the place.

Just because you get found not guilty doesn't mean the arrest was unlawful.

Innocent until proven guilty applies in the other direction. The cop should be required to prove that he did not illegally arrest you. In practice, the courts side with the word of a cop in direct opposition to innocent until proven guilty.

well
they must get better at killing these unlawful cops then

The wordage here is UNLAWFUL.

Good luck explaining any arrest as unlawful, because you can be arrested under pretty much any law.

essentially what I said

nice digits

Cops don't always have (or need) a warrant to arrest someone. They can arrest people on "probable cause" and this is referring to people being arrested without probable cause.

In reality, though, if you try to attack a cop who is trying to arrest you, you will get shot.

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

I KNOW MY RIGHTS

You're being detained

Yes. Unfortunately #BlackLivesMatter has no fucking clue what "unlawful" means, instead interpreting it as "BITCH I DON WANNA WHATCHA GON DU?"

I DO NOT CONSENT
I DO NOT CONSENT

AM I BEING DETAINED?

>excuse me miss why am I being arrested
More like "ay yo hol up bitch why you be hatin'?"

Close
also, this guy is on point.

Only in America could this become an issue.
Why would anyone even mistrust western democratic institutions?
That's absolutely degenerate third world shit.
Even if there is abuse of power there are always courts and the civil society to sort it out.

>How can you possibly argue with that?
You actually can, or at least some of us can, but it's certainly not easy. Everything possible is stacked in his favor - well except the IQ thing.

>Can you imagine KO'ing a police officer for fucking with you without probable cause, then going to court, and then having a judge rule that you were in the right?
I actually knew someone that did this. Not 1, but 2 cops. They were clearly in the wrong and he walked, but he did wind up changing his name and moving to get away from the harassment afterwards.

Nope, actually, there are a ton of laws you cannot be arrested for breaking. Noise ordinance, for instance. In my jurisdiction it's a uniform citation, $200/pop. If you go out and apologize to the cops and turn the music down they'll usually go on their way without writing it, but if you flip them off and turn it up instead, they can't arrest you for that. All they can do is post the ticket. And all you have to do is pay it.

More like 1 over all of them

this is one of the stupidest posts I think I've ever seen
How retarded do you have to be to believe this

Simplifying it to the point of racial lines is controlled oppositions sustained by butthurt cops that hated the fact Dorner was heralded as a hero in a community of racists because he was killing corrupt cops

this is bait for Black Twitter & Instagram. I wonder who made it, when we look in the .exif data...

One of those smart niggers

This. You aren't gonna go toe to toe with police and come out looking like the hero. Go to court, file a lawsuit, and make them look like fools publicly. It's better than getting your ass kicked/killed.

Eat shit nigger

You can resists unlawful arrest, but I would say 99.9% of all arrests made are in some manner lawful. Just because you don't agree with it or you dindu nuffin doesn't mean that the arrest is unlawful.

>be Cuckmany under the rule of Agent (((Erika)))
>"Why would anyone even mistrust western democratic institutions?"
good goy

I always see fucking stories like this from you faggots like it happens every second. Yet, in years of my social interaction with tens of thousands of people, I've only heard about 2 stories about police brutality. Also if i can remember correctly, they were white, trashy white though.

>babby's first redpill

Unlawful arrests are those made by private citizens. Not cops.

>be norgay under the rule of their new German overlords
>trusts Cred Forums instead

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

Nobody said jack shit about trusting Cred Forums
Don't you have an Ahmed to prep for your wife?

Guys I'm black!111!!!!

If you think you can get access to counsel and not summarily executed, legal battle is the less life-risking option.

>Nobody said jack shit about trusting Cred Forums
>>Don't you have an Ahmed to prep for your wife?

This nog knows what's up.

>Be stopped by an officer for "driving while non-white"
>Be "unlawfully" detained by cop
>"Lawfully" attempt to resist detention
>Physical altercation escalates
>"Lawfully" attempt to kill the cop
>Cop defends his life and puts you down.
>No law was broken, cop fills out paper work, goes home to wife and kids at the end of the day.

Liberals are actually advocating a system that lets cops act like death squads for minorities.

>he did wind up changing his name and moving to get away from the harassment afterwards.
this proves my point that the system is stacked against you. The cops + law enforcement are a thug mob that doesn't give a shit about your rights. They don't uphold the principles of law, they only uphold their own "us v them" mentality. It is obviously extremely dangerous to be on the wrong side of it. That's what my advice was about.

No, because 99% of blacks are wanted criminals