Shilling this hard

>shilling this hard

t. goyim

It's been proven again and again that diversity has a net-gain on society.

You might as well just ignore evolution or climate change too since you don't believe in proven peer-evaluated science.

>t.cuck

see the flag mate i live with mudslimes, it ain't a happy life and they are beyond saving.

>A FUCKIG MOON

A

FUCKING

Diversity is true strength though. Would you rather have everybody become equal, you filthy commie?

If we're all the same why is diversity a strength?

>Chinese have made affordable housing a thing of the past

interesting strength that no one in Canada will ever own a home again

You just answered your own question you fucking retard. If we are the same then working together will accomplish great things. It's simple logic. Fucking burgers man, they singlehandedly ruin this board with stupidity time and time again.

>implying mudslimes are good for anything except food and taxi cabs, soon cars will drive themselves and you'll 3D print food, so clean out your country YOU FUCKING KEK.

name one thing diversity accomplished? railroads? no chinks went east and irish went west. everything in history was accomplished by specific ethnic groups.

RATHER UNCOMMON

LEAF

What happens when Canada fills for bankruptcy?
How will it effect trade and employment?

post proof

If everyone is equal why do we need diversity?

cuck*

Unity is a strength. Diversity is a weakness. Diversity is inequality.

Why do you even care? You live in a shitty continent. Fuck off commie.

to get rid of racist white people

was....that a real response? I hope this is just a shitpost.

But I'll respond as if it isn't to amuse myself and maybe you were retarded so here it goes:

Burger's point was 'we are all the same' and 'diversity is a strength' cannot both be true. But liberals use both statements simultaneously to argue the same thing.

Cuckery triggers me.

>Guize I know things because I read it on the internet, I don't live there or anything but trust me famalam, I know

Metropolis areas are the only places where that applies, the Chinese don't even bother looking anywhere else but downtown core properties, and even then they mostly purchase and build condominiums. If you drive for 45 minutes of Toronto you'll find 3 bedroom houses for 300k. All millennials need to do is purchase their property away from the city and wait for development to reach those areas and raise the price of houses and boom, you have old millennials with houses that nearly doubled in their value. Don't get your knowledge from memes friendo, it will make you less knowledgeable.

Yeah we just shitpost for fun m8.

Kek should give us habbening soon hopefully.

The guys a fucking shit he needs secret serrvice level security detail when he comes to alberta cause he knows hell get shot fuck this detached trust fund castrated faggot

>goyim

Niggers are not equal to me, neither are fucking towel heads who stone people to death in the 21st century. Since OP loves peer-reviewed science so much I'm gonna start posting some.

Pic related is why liberals even exist. Just dump your red pill folders, gentlemen.

From a cultural standpoint they can both be true. We were raised differently but we value the same things. Robert likes to hunt, fish, camp and wants the economy to grow. Eduardo likes to dance, sing, play guitar and wants the economy to grow.

The fact that I have to break this shit down for you really worries me, I thought straya was somewhat competent, but it turns out the shitposting is just a product of their mental capacity.

If he truly believes in diversity as a straight white male in the top job of his country why does he not step aside and let someone of colour (preferably female) in his party lead the country? He could resign without any shame and would be a gesture for a diverse society,

>see flag

Hmm... really makes you think.

How's """democracy"""? saharia rule when??

do you think they are talking about diversity of opinion, leaf?

Have you heard of Putnam's studies on diversity? you might be interested in checking them out as they have been replicated many times with similar results. Its as close to a scientific consensus as you can get.

Soon enough you'll know.

shes wearing a pantsuit under that