You realise that it's not the Muslim women that are despicable, but the men, right?

You realise that it's not the Muslim women that are despicable, but the men, right?

Muslim women are oppressed, and are simply trying to protect themselves from rape-y men by wearing robes.

Not that I like the islamic religion. Too many rules to follow, it's destructive to their faith's confidence in themselves.

Then why won't they renounce their religion?

How many religions do you know that have renounced themselves?

That's like politely asking someone to shut the fuck up.

Prob true
If all Muslim women went on strike, sexually, they would get raped and beaten til they were black and blue or outright killed
If White women did that, they'd get whatever they asked for

You realize muslim women raise muslim men right?

Sure thing buddy, keep telling yourself that

Indian here. I've had about 5 Muslims girlfriends. had no issues with them forever. Unfortunately, we always knew it could never lead anywhere because of a family.

They knew they'd be treated like shit for the rest of their lives so I made sure they did everything they wanted to do.

Muslim blokes were always insecure, aggressive and adversarial and I was just assertive which is why they always dated me.

Lovely girls. I feel for them, though, they lead lives for the most part that they don't want to.

Whites and Niggers will never understand the cultural aspect

This is why I don't believe in fining women for wearing superfluous clothing.

It's the fathers, husbands, brothers, imams who should be held legally responsible for psychologically abusing those they treat as property. It's the men who should be fined, charged, tried, jailed, and forced to wear that shit as a punishment.

>Indian
>Bongistan Flag
Fuck you ! Kill yourself you muzzie loving street shitter.

Because they would meet allah... u ackbar

I'm a lover not a shitter

>what are female suicide bombers

Bullshit.

They always circle the wagons and defend their fuckass religion with more zeal than the men, especially on twitter

Go on twitter and find any muslima and watch how rabid they get after these attacks. Same sjw anti white, leftist bullshit you see from blm.

All while living in Europe or America. They're the worst.

>not a shitter
Only the leader of best Korea has that power you curry nigger.

No, they are calculating bitches who evolved to live comfortably in a sick society

We should sexually liberate them, you know for Jebus.

What aboot that Muzzie in Australia chimping out on that guy because he is wearing a shirt she doesnt like?

We had plenty of women terrorists and suicide bombers in here.

In many surveys muslim women willingly want to wear burqas and to live under Sharia law.

Your taqqiya isn't fooling anyone Abdul.

/thread

>oppressed

Stop reading here

Spoken like someone who has never talked to Muslim women.

Kek

Look up the group black widow. You'll change your mind

>canadian flag
>implying you're not indian
kek

Because people that do end up killed by their families.

desu tho i really want to make a mudslime girl into an absolute degenerate when it comes to sex and then convert her to Catholicism and make her my waifu who is addicted to my cock.