Why are brits nazi now?

Why are brits nazi now?

>heraldscotland.com/news/14755176.Polish_family_criticise_police_as_it_took_officers_seven_hours_to_arrive_after_racist_street_attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1074786/Muslim-extremists-petrol-bomb-mosque-revenge-Rigby-killing.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its been said before but ill say it again are the fucking brits so cucked they only go after other whites where are all the hate crimes against the invaders ?

Can they be rescued?

you fucking idiot holy fucking shit. fuck all foreigners

poles in the UK are white niggers you fucking cucked BLM faggot

>poles
>white
pick1

Dont go full retard

Sure thing m8. Now go clean up you're 13 yo daughter Ahmed has finished and Jamal is on its way.

>7 hours
Could as well not come at all at that point desu baka senpai

Maybe you disgusting slavs will fuck off to your own country then.
Literally this.
As bad as shitskins.

Its an anglo thing.

They hate white people and want more muslims in their country to suck Mohammeds cock.

>Polish
>Racist

Pick one faggots.

SAYS THE KRAUT. I KEKD. You let cologne happen then you tried to COVER IT Up.

ROTTERDAM

Shite comeback, awaiting Hans' reply of ROTHERHAM...

We're not, it's that the media are actively looking for every single incident and bumping it up. They ignored the teen English girl getting beaten half to death by a gang of blacks in London recently, they ignored the white boy who got the same treatment from the subhumans, they ignore everything that ruins their narrative. The people insulting the Poles are the same chav underclass that have been shit for years, they make everyone's life hell.

Telepathy skill

BRITBONG WITH AN ANSWER HERE.

No the reason you only see it happen to pols is because the places which don't have shitskins are the area people step up to invaders. There are no shitskins to beat up and abuse. And we do bash on the shit skins it's just not published enough
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1074786/Muslim-extremists-petrol-bomb-mosque-revenge-Rigby-killing.html

Try living around poles then, they are dumb as fuck, noisy, inconsiderate and fucking arrogant as shit because they bought the line about being here to do supreme worker when actually they are just cheap disposable slaves for our greedy business owners. Poles are alot like chavs tbqh.

These people, especailly Americans don't understand British/English Nationalism.

It's not to be confused with White Nationalism. It means Britain is for the British only, No slavs, Germans or French.

Because In American, every white person is from another Country (Ireland, Germany, UK), there's no true Ethnic Americans except for the 7% of Anglo-Saxons left so they think it's okay to have Whites from other countries.

White Nationalism is reserved for cojntries that haven't achieved anything and cling to the We WUz Inventors and shieet of other White Countries.

Every major invention has come From Anglo-Saxon countries (mainly US and UK). We don't need slavs to lower the gene pool.

What's annoying is they don't understand Nationalism and Patriotism, so they let Poles flood into their country, doesn't matter jn America's case because they are an immigrant country.

Poles/Eastern Europeans cling to White Nationalism because it makes them feel welcome in other countries that don't want them.

Why are you nazi, mehmud

fuck off mate
poles are based, other eastern europeans are not however

Killed two Poles and a Lithuanian today.

Feels good man.

Because at somepoint our retard leaders let in hordes of poles and didn't care really bet then they arrived and turned out to be total shit. The nationalism in these people whilst they are here being used as wank rags for businesses is astounding. All around the referendum all we heard from poles was selfish sob stories about me me me with no regard to what our country had done for them so far and why the brits would dare prioritize their homeland over marcins 90 hr fruit picking job whilst he still claims fraudulent benefits.

At least the UK won't intervene next time we try to save our people from Polish aggression.

No, they aren't. They should stay home.

Poles are better than Romanians and Bulgarians for sure but still mostly shit and massively self centered.

>every major invention
Appreciate white-passion, but this misses mark (eg, pipe organ most complex human machine before mechanical telephone switch - not made in us it uk)

>uk & poles
Never understood this dynamic in Britain when I lived there. About 1M American poles in American military for ww1 ww2

Look up English inventors and American Inventors before WWII. Anything of values and used today has been derived from Anglo Countries.

>Pipe Organ
>Relevant
Pick one. How the fucks an instrument a major invention.

Found the fucking Slav pretending to be Ameican.

I am absolutely sick of Pollocks all over our supermarkets and fish counters.

When will we finally see the return of the good old AngloCod?

Bretty much. If you meet a decent Pole his nationality will the last thing he will tell you about.

>7 hours

That's on a good day lad, trust me.

All the polish and other migrant crime is more than the police can deal with, same thing applies to most of our public services nowadays. It can only be brought under control if we close the floodgates because as long as mass immigration continues the demand will always far outstrip the supply.

Oh wow, sounds so sophisticated and scary. Is this why your country is descending into a politically correct, liberal, multicultural, marxist pisshole you stronk Anglosaxon?

hello

Go home Grzegorz

this woman looks like my mother REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you show me video of poles commiting crimes?

No, it's because of mass immigration from Eastern European countries who play the victim cars when they don't get UK taxpayers money. That's why you all vite left here and then go on TV in Hoardes and declare UKIP the racist boogeyman and say the Conservashits are racist because they want to stop you from sending money back home.

Hah, you're just as much the problem. You come here and take low skilled jobs that working class Englishmen should be doing.

Given BREXIT and all the attacks against non-brits it looks to me like we're finally getting away from that kind of thing.

its over hyped...most dont mind poles its browns we hate

Stop lyin, Grzgoerz.

England is for the English only, No Scots, No Welsh, No Irish, they can be partnof the UK, but must stay at home.

>You come here and take low skilled jobs that working class Englishmen should be doing
I agree with this, but it was Blair who opened the market without restrictions in 2004. If those people stayed in Poland we would have a massive social discontent and changes in the government sooner. Blair saved our post-soviet elites

That doesn't change the fact that your country is done, all by yourselves. You brought liberalism and degeneracy upon yourselves not the Poles

It was prolly a gang of pakipedos. The coppers don't wanna deal with em coz it's racist and shit.

Brexit was like 50/50? Social fabric in Britain is destroyed, children are demoralized, families don't hold together anymore, it all means you're a dead nation

This

Fuck the UK and their shitty little island

Check 'em.

Coming from a country who is massively butthurt about us leaving because you can't send your large dregs of subhumans over here anymore, I really couldn't care.

So why your own people knowing all of this prefer to hire a pole without connections who doesn't know the langue over working class englishman?

No, the Poles are the ones who came here with Communist Marxist views and pushed the whole system. I'm not saying you all responsible, but you are a causation.

>Watch the News
>Polish family fear for their lives as Stone was thrown at window
>they say someone shouted go home
Turns out it's the Polish lying again so they can make UKIP out to be boogeymen.

>Pole gets stabbed in street fight
>Oy vey
>it's obviously racist attack
Literally the gibz me datz and didn do nuffin, nigger tier Europeans.

They attack their white immigrants but not the Muslim ones. Sad!

>Social fabric in Britain is destroyed, children are demoralized, families don't hold together anymore, it all means you're a dead nation

This doesn't sound like the England I know, love and live in m8. English folk know what's wrong and that the first step to fixing things is sending not just poles back, but sending everyone back. We're done with mass immigration, now it's a case of anyone who doesn't integrate must go.

>police scotland
It's not because they're poles, it's because they're white.

Globalism from the EU.

We have laws now where you aren't allowed to speak if the employer says so, so English people don't have to work and find out he's the only one of 30 who speaks English in his own country.

A guy got depressed because Poles wouldn't speak English to him and now they have made laws like that.

>Zero Hours Contracts
Means it's basically legal slavery for minimum wage . Means they tell you when you work or you get fired, only Poles take these jobs and University students.

>believing this anti-Brexit shilling.

Poles are alright and always have been. The media will like to spin the narrative that we've all just turned on the EU immigrants now, cos we're all scary Nazis.

Nah m8 Poles are one the biggest reasons the Southeast and East of England voted out. We're fed up of them and other slavs.

I would understand that if you treated nonwhites the same as nonbrit whites, but sadly you guys don't. I agree with what was said though, Britain is for the British.

Only our politicians are butthurt. To me you're an "exotic ally" as one polish writer called it

>Poles are the ones who came here with Communist Marxist
Being in denial doesn't fix things and doesn't prevent you from being visited by the Twitter police :^)

Sending everybody back won't fix your degeneracy and moral decline, because that would require any self-criticism not just accusing others of your own wrongdoings. You should rather thank Poles that they are the last ones who still go to church in your soon to be dead country

mate i live in a civilized area and often have polish pissing on peoples gardens, stealing off of gardens, mini brawls in the street and on one occasion throwing bottles at my neighbours house. ill give you credit your lads ran a sprint usain bolt would be proud of when my neighbour came out with his rottys and a meat knife

Sending everyone back is the start m8.

I'm not going to thank poles for being rapists, murderers, drug dealers and theives just because they happen to be white.

I've just started seeing Romanians and other dark-skinned slavs in my hometown lately always during working hours doing nothing. The Polacks are always at work some place, and they work hard - how is this problematic? T

Not saying they shouldn't go back, but they aren't scorned anywhere near the level of non-white immigrants.

I don't know desu, because when I went to the UK all they badmouthed about was the poles while the entire London is fucking colonized by really really strange people.

>southeast
>slavs
Daily reminder that rich Russians and Arabs own London. And your Brexit is not going to change tha.

All that is great and all but still desn't change the fact that you're only atacking the polish(white) immigrants. Start treating pakis the same then you'll have a point

>poles on benefits harass women at local gyms
>poles on benefits drinking in public places all day long
>polish gangs now peddle drugs everywhere
>poles manage to become so ingrained into some industries that they're able to discriminate against English people for jobs because they control recruitment now

Guess it depends on where you live lad but they're hated for a reason, attacks like this are happening because of the way they behave, people are done being tolerant of this stuff. Sticking up for them is akin to being a race traitor in my book.

>SE England is just London

We'll end up like Northern Ireland once we get the Commie Marxists out.

They are 99% White, Christian Government, Ban Homosexuals, literally end up like them. The British there burn out Poles and Gypsies and gays from their homes. That's why you have to go to the Irish Parts.

When you come around and are given a house over a local, you'll not be living there kore than a few hours.

>'Kurwa! How can these based hardworking poles be beaten by bigoted Brits?'

Poles are scum.

They do attack orher races.

It's the fucking post-Brexit media, theyve stopped reporting on Didn Dos and have started using the Polish as the Narrative. Poles are the same as Muslims.

>other whites
>Poles
>Whites

Wow I must admit that the poles are your mexicans huehuehuehueuhehue fucking losers y'all

It was the North East too who swung the vote. Literally white Liberals are now sick of Poles and Gypsies.

>As bad as shitskins.
They're not protected people. They can't rape your daughter and have you arrested for oppressing their religion.

Cuck.

you have to go back, Alexei

t. Moohamad

>they can't

but they do

t. LaMarcus Al-Detroiti

>now
Your own fault for trusting the Eternal Anglo.

Have you seen the State of here recently, Poles are now protected.

>Muh Polish m8 mugged for nice watch by Muslim
>UkIP racist attack and Brexit are why

They are literally our Mexicans. How do you feel about the hoardes of White Mexicans taking you jobs and promoting a marxist culture of Didn dos.

Literally the opposite.

holy caralho, catholic based Polish people are niggers and muslims now? what the fuck you viado de merda

t.Gregozy

Hey Pinochet, why sameflagging?

Yes. This isn't white nationalism, it's English Nationalism.

>poles
>white

Brits were the original Nazis.

Look up the boer concentration camps

>boer concentration camps
Why did the British want the boer dead?

Muslims have been stabbed and beaten and their mosques burned down.

Why don't you go sort out your BLM bullshit and the fact you have a nigger president before you comment.

Stupid nigger.

Same old thread, time after time.

sage, hidden and reported for hate speech against based England. Enjoy being stabbed!

You jealous bc nobody want copy that shitty huehueflagen

poles are on the same level as kurds when it comes to meme nationalities

everyone thinks they're based but they're actually the opposite

they wanted the empire to stretch from cape to cairo. the boers stood in their way.

When people started emigrating to UK Crime ratio in Poland decreased by 75%.Poles on emigration aren't real Poles they are just criminals/bydło/gopniks. most of actuall polish people living in Poland consider them as subhumans

Marcel please go

>It means Britain is for the British only,
And your Commonwealth brothers of Pakistan, India, Zambia and etc.

And sadly they earn at least 4 times more than in Poland

OBAMA VOWS TO TAKE 360K RAPEUGEES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol yes fucking losers

>Anglo thing
>Scotland

>t. Brown mutt

There is 10'000 poles in Hull. Many are underclass gangs that are full on stereotypical bydlo tracksuit squatters pushing drugs and commiting crime. Even those who aren't are working class unskilled who just open polish language and food shops. They enclave themselves on one of the main roads and surrounds streets. How are they a positive? If you made them non european you would not bat an eye. We don't get many skilled poles we get hordes of useless or criminal ones.Poland take them back.

Did you not my posts.

British Nationalism = Britain for the British

Other countries are Okay so long as they in their country

English Nationalism = England for the English

Wales, Scotland and Northern ireland can stay out of England but are a full part of the UK, we'll defwnd them and they are part of the UK, but must stay at home.

everything's fucking racist these days

meanwhile you suck muslim cock and get fucked by niggers.

ukcucks are hilarious.

yeah. they cant compete with your british born degenerate scum and niggers.

black cuck detected

Hiw do you guys feel about white mexicans?

Do you allow Mexican to come and rape, but it's okay if they're White? No, you don't. Poles are the Mexicans here.

You got Niggers too, you just don't get real Nationalism. This isn't Civic Nationalism or White Nationalism, it's fucking British nationalism.

Read here

There is no way Poland will take any polish refuges from the UK.

They do not integrate into polish social fabric very well.

you fucking racist

That kind on the right looks exactly like my 14 year old, half Polack nephew.

I've never heard anybody say anything anti-polish here that wasn't an obvious joke. All our poles are decent, I never hear about them committing crimes.

I really have no idea where all these people that murderously hate poles are coming from.