Terence Crutcher needed help. But instead, he got a bullet

Terence Crutcher needed help. But instead, he got a bullet.

On Friday night, Terence, a father of four, was on his way home from class at Tulsa Community College when his car stalled in the middle of the road. Someone called the police. And instead of helping him, officers jumped out of their vehicles with guns drawn while helicopters circled in the sky filming the entire incident. The officers in the helicopter can be heard on video saying he "looks like a bad dude. He must be on something."

Terence died because he was Black. There's no other reason for someone to be killed by police when they are unarmed, walking slowly away with their hands up. He posed absolutely no threat. To make matters worse, after Officer Betty Shelby killed him, Tulsa Police let Terence Crutcher bleed out on the street, while they went to console and comfort Officer Shelby. He later died in the hospital.

This kind of continued disregard for Black life is enraging. Officer Betty Shelby killed someone. She should not be on administrative leave, sitting at home collecting a paycheck. Terence Crutcher's family and local activists in Tulsa are calling for Officer Shelby to be arrested and criminally charged. Let's join them and make sure this officer is held accountable.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-tulsa-police-shooting-20160921-story.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/21/charlotte-police-shooting-tulsa-man-killed-what-families-say-happened-police-accounts/90775392/
krmg.com/news/news/local/JesseJackson-and-Al-Sharpton-make-stops-Tulsa-this/nMXJK/
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/778619213153964037
anncoulter.com/columns/2005-03-16.html
cnn.com/2016/09/21/politics/trump-police-shooting-response/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0K2-NEo3NVU
ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2014/tables/table_47_leos_fk_race_and_sex_of_known_offender_2005-2014.xls
frontpagemag.com/point/264259/was-terence-crutcher-pcp-daniel-greenfield
liveleak.com/view?i=62d_1315328962
bb4sp.com/terance-crutcher-drug-trafficking-resisting/#
youtube.com/watch?v=HcNTxZv8rhU
m.tulsaworld.com/news/local/police-say-pcp-found-in-vehicle-occupied-by-terence-crutcher/article_d965a1f2-072b-57bf-a682-6b1cfb22b246.html?mode=jqm
m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=33138977&catId=112042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And then they found the PCP

Sucks to be mentally handicapped. If you can't learn how to interact with police you probably shouldn't be doing something like driving

I hope this cunt gets locked away. I wonder if they think back to all the people they've locked in cages during their career when they hear that cell door lock behind them.

I'm a white nationalist that hates police before you boot lickers call me Jamal.

>sir keep your hands up and stand still.
>sir stop walking towards your car and get on the ground
>sir, sir stop reaching through the wi-
>GUN GUN GUN
Pew pew pew bang bang
2 hours later on Twitter/facebook
>he didn du nuffin, he a good bo-man he had no gun.
>90000000000 replies
During the violent riots
>the po-Leece did this they rase ist let's steal shit
This is why I and others do not and will not give a single fuck about any of this ever.

Everyone thinks the police are the good guys until they meet one having a bad day.

Whatever you say Trayquon

She looks like a nice person.

Why do you faggots from other cuntries comment on our police force when you've never interacted with them personally? Watching the sensationalized videos on youtube doesn't count faggot.

I've seen the video and this time the dindu actually did nothing wrong.

This fucking chick, however, was in a state of complete panic. "He must have smoked something hur dur bang bang." She will be criminally prosecuted and put behind bars, so good job there Tulsa, choosing your police womyn.

where's the video, cum-rag?

I have actually. Was on west coast on holiday, went for a road trip from LA to San Frisco. Somehow managed to get lost in side roads and got to a town where they had some sort of strawberry festival or something.

There was some traffic and, before an intersection with lights, a cop (or a highwayman, I don't what the fuck they are, the ones with the hat). He was directing cars to the festival parking lot.

We got him, I rolled down the window and asked for directions back to highway 1 (I dunno why but I was a little nervous, guess I thought he might shoot me if he found out I'm a furriner.).

He pointed the way, bid us good way and went back to directing traffic. I rolled the window up and started driving. Quick as a flash the puh-lice man tapped my window in like, stop! manner. I thought he had his hand on his gun belt as well. Now I was honestly nervous.

I stopped, rolled down the window and gulp what's the matter officer. "You gotta wait for the green light though.", pointing at the red light at intersection.

Keks all around.

fuck that shitty woman cop. i blame feminism

Wasn't a gun recovered on the scene

>choosing your police womyn.
so diverse. so proud.

moyumen rawr!

The autopsy will show PCP & marijuana in his system at TOD. Screen cap this.

>was on his way home from class at Tulsa Community College when he stole a car in the middle of the road
nigger got wat was coming to him

Lol no.

I fucking hate our media and asshole citizens who eat up these police brutality events like it's actually an outbreak. Everyone, everywhere starts to think that 98% of our police will shoot you or illegally arrest you instantly. The reality is more like 2% would do that.

>Women cops

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-tulsa-police-shooting-20160921-story.html

>Terence Crutcher was turning life around before fatal Tulsa police shooting, family says

The memes are fucking too accurate Cred Forums, holy shit

> Shitskin dies
> chimps and cucks cry

Yawn

Clearly the problem is females officers. Ive seen several vids recently of female officers either firing their weapon prematurely or being btfo and male officers having to help them putting them and the public at risk. Lets get rid of female cops they are a fucking joke.

Read the wikipedia article. Garanteed rage.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/09/21/charlotte-police-shooting-tulsa-man-killed-what-families-say-happened-police-accounts/90775392/
Lol yes

2% of 100,000 equals a lot of murderous pigs.

British Police are total cunts, one of those bobby fucks used to stand outside the Boots with his arm crossed every morning and give me a dirty stare.

Damn racist, he could smell I was african I am sure of it.

Thanks based policemilf

NIGGER DEAD

HAHAHAHA

kys

>Terence died because he was Black.

I've spent a night with two cops being stuck with a shit shift. Both of them were decent family people and were complaining about low wages and the fact that there are very little competent people enlisting in the police academy these days. Things are going to get really shit here in 5 years if nothing changes, since the people who joined in the 90s have their eyes set on retirement.

Are you retarded? Learn to stop being ignorant, and do proper math before posting.

lol best part of it all

>I've seen the video and this time the dindu actually did nothing wrong.

reaching into your car when a cop tells you to stop is the WRONG thing
It is a gray area shoot the cop only has to say she had reasonable fear he was reaching for a weapon ( pretty reasonable since this was a druggie nigger) and she will walk.

Thanks policemilf

i bet she's an animal in bed

You claimed 2% were bad apples, he applied your figure and low balled the total number of law enforcement, you disagreed with his claim (somehow), and he's bad at math?

>It is a gray area shoot the cop only has to say she had reasonable fear he was reaching for a weapon ( pretty reasonable since this was a druggie nigger) and she will walk.

Doubt it. None of the other cops who were watching the exact same scene unfold with their guns drawn fired a single shot.

That looks really fucking bad for her.

He was clearly just sitting there reading a book. At least thats what his family says

I bet she "hopps" around the law

Two 9s confirm that if he was truly dangerous that he would've been shot 40 times

>B me
>live in tulsa
>1 mile from down town
>MFW I find out two KANGZ of racebaiting coming to town this weekend and I'm locked and loaded

Article here ...krmg.com/news/news/local/JesseJackson-and-Al-Sharpton-make-stops-Tulsa-this/nMXJK/

DISMANTLE THE RACIST KKK POLICE FORCE!

BLACKS WILL START BEHAVING IN THE ABSENCE OF POLICE! CHICAGO WILL BE A NEW GARDEN OF EDEN WHEN KKKRACKER POLICE ARE GONE! I PROMISE!

Yeah, and everyone thinks they're bad guys until they need one

pol is not your personal army

Nice fucking trips

Different shooting, burger, different shooting.

strawberry festival? was the town you stopped in called oxnard?

False flag, like that Castile guy.

FPBP AND FROM A LEAF!
AND THEY WANT TO BAN YOU?
NIGGA PLEASE

>Wonder why cops are so quick on the trigger

We are talking about the Tulsa shooting with the bitch cop because if we are, than that post is correct and you are the faggot

libs will say it's planted until they find it in his system

Then they'll say the toxicologist injected him with it to cover for their police buddies

you can't win with these people, and they have the (((media))) reinforcing them every step of the way

If there's even one good nigger on this Earth I am sorry, your race isn't worth preserving for the good few in it.

Thank you for posting this. Much needed. People don't understand how violent our folks can be. Having guns owned by everyone doesn't help, but alas that'll never change. People have to understand that and know that if that never changes, police tactics won't either.

And this is how feminism dies: by shooting a nigger.

I don't think so, it wasn't on the seaside if I remember correctly.

Is this the one where the guy was "reaching for his book" or something stupid like that

But in that article, the police chief claimed no firearm was recovered at the Tulsa shooting.

I'm on mobile, might not be following this conversation correctly though

Wtf? I love leafs now.

No, the Charlotte dindu had the gun that was recovered, not the Tulsa one.

Judy Hoops kills a groid

Honestly i want to see how feminists spin this

Nah that was in North Carolina, and the cops confirmed that nigger had a gun.

This was in Tulsa

All of you need to see

Yeah that can suck..just don't be retarded and they still aren't going to kill you. I've dealt with dick cops before..I guess my white privilege aka fully functioning brain prevented me from getting shot.

The found PCP in his vehicle

Hahahahhahahahahha

Dinuds get rekt

>Terence Crutcher needed help. But instead, he got a bullet.
kek

Who fucking cares? You've never done pcp, you don't know what it does. You just accept the Nixon age drug laws saying "it's bad hurr durr". It's just a drug, pretty fun. Ya some people lose their shit on it, but the same would be said about booze. You wouldn't freak out if they said, "bottle of whiskey recovered at the scene," would you? So shut the fuck up. Drugs aren't inherently bad, having drugs doesn't make you bad, being on drugs doesn't make you dangerous.

Lets get some feminists in here to post arguments why it was justified

>White woman kills nig
It's like a parallel universe

top kek

Good job butt-head

He didn't reach into the car, he was trying to his hands ON the car, as the brave police womyn at some point instructed. I admit he might have acted slowly, but that's probably because that pioneering female womyn sister police was wetting herself in panic and practically unintelligible.

Turns out that if you address a police officer as a human being and don't make a big deal about having to talk to him, you'll end up just fine.

I don't know if American policemen are any different, but they're not going to get judgemental on you either if you get caught committing a crime or misdemeanour as long as you don't start coming up with bullshit excuses. They're simply doing their jobs, there's absolutely no point in arguing with them directly - if you disagree with your fine or whatever, deal with it in the courtroom.

PCP gives you inhuman strength and makes you batshit nuts

>he thinks I've never seen videos of cops being shot.

Nigger plz

Jerome I...

OMG this gun is so heavy.
The Moon runs my vagina.
I need backup to open this jar.
Call 911 I'm on my break.

>women cops

>breaks down
>someone calls cops
>have them surround you
>guns drawn
>helicopter flying above you
Is that how the police are supposed to respond to a broken down car? Yet you blame him for not acting right?

I'm curious. In the world of leftist politics and intersections, who is the oppress and the oppressor in this situation where a white woman who is a cop shoots a black man? Will women come to the support of the cop or the white woman? Does being apart of authority change anything?

i hope someone rapes her and kills her family

fucking americans

A highwayman is someone who robs travelers, usually armed. It is synonymous with traffic enforcement, so your usage is correct.

>being on drugs doesn't make you dangerous.
Yes it does. Aside from that, if the dindu was liquored up it would have been a big deal, maybe even a bigger deal.

Best case scenario when someone is all fucked up is that they are belligerent and can't follow simple instructions properly - that is BEST case scenario. Which is not a good scenario when you don't know what that person's next move is going to be

Yes, people would still freak out if they said they found hard alcohol at the scene.

Even if he didn't have a weapon, the fact he ignored police commands and continued walking toward his car to his open window is justifiable. It's a shitty situation but when your a cop who can be in situations where a simple traffic stop can turn into a shooting. If I was that cop and this dude kept ignoring me and going towards his car and act like he's reaching for something I would shoot too. Lesson is, if cops tell you to do something than do it.
>inb4 cops are jerks.
Drawing your weapon immediately turns it into a serious situation, cops don't just pull there guns and tazers out because it's funny.

He was stopped in the middle of a two-lane road, talking about how his car was "going to explode", and wouldn't follow simple instructions.

Dealing with a belligerent nigger alone is enough to warrant a larger response. They just can't do it, they just can't fucking follow simple instruction or act civilized. They are retarded, their ego is disintegrated the moment they can't act like they are king shit of the street they are standing on. Animals.

I feel for the cops having to deal with this impish cocksuckers on a daily basis. Niggers are literally and figuratively Hell itself.

>HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE WUZ GOIN' TO CHURCH HE A GOOD BOI: the post
Try and convince me once you start reacting to everyone (even whites) suffering this act, supposedly without reason.

>giving guns to women

>giving muslim cocks to germans

Except the instructions made no sense and were given by a hysterical, screaming woman pointing a gun at him.

>not being concerned about European issues

Let's thank Ann today for this flashback:

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/778619213153964037
anncoulter.com/columns/2005-03-16.html

>Woman freaks out and kills nigger
This will be made into a race issue, but many will fail to see that this (and several other recent incidents like this) is the fault of letting women do a man's job.

Narrative is the same when the police shoot a black guy,

He was a gud boi who dindu nuffin, turning his life around and sheet

We already learned he had PCP in his car, soon will know if he had PCP in his system

Easy way to not get shot by the cops, is do what they say

Just axe Amadou Diallo...he changed his name from 'Amadou Diallo' to 'ImaDo Whatevada cops tell me to'

Initially facts look bad, lets wait and see what else comes out

cnn.com/2016/09/21/politics/trump-police-shooting-response/index.html
Even the Don is throwing the cops under the bus.

Fucking rekt

CHOKER

SHE CHOKED

TRUMP TOLD HER TO GIT GUD

>implying these european issues that we aren't experiencing aren't rapefugee problems and juncker being a retard

Ive been arrested twice and havent been shot to death. Guess im an actual good boy.

>police get shot sometimes
>that must justify bringing a helicopter and multiple armed police for a broke down car
Seriously fuck face?

why are libs such fucking schizos holy shit, why would cops go through the trouble to find a pcp example to inject him with , someone in the station would whistle blow someone walking out or getting a fucking drug sample.

Women shouldn't be cops.

Have you done it? No. I have, it's not that big of a deal. So shut the fuck up or just continue buying all the bullshit the government tells you. I bet you think bath salts turns you into a face eating zombie too

This bitch was scared as fuck, you can see it in her body language and how she reports her shot.

My theory is she went in ready to shoot, had shit for trigger discipline, then got startled by the taser shot and fucked his shit up.

> I bet you think bath salts turns you into a face eating zombie too

uhhh people record this shit on youtube all the time this is a wrong statement

I'm actually a CJ major. She fucked up big time. This is more of a diversity hire backfiring than any training issue or bias shit.

OP has links to BLM propaganda groups.

Notice his wording.

>you fell for the bringing a helicopter and multiple armed police for no reason joke

kill yourself

Before you get on that high horse of yours, take a chill pill. I've seen what it does. I had a friend on PCP try to rob a 7/11. He was gunned down by Dallas PD after shooting at cops

You sir are a faggot if you actually believe that. Have you ever been drunk? Have you ever done drugs? Did you feel like you deserved to be shot to death for it? You don't have to listen to the police when you did nothing wrong, and I don't blame him a bit for being belligerent. If I just broke down, then the police showed up in full force for no fucking reason, I'd be worse than he was

I actually just saw the helicopter footage and the Tulsa dindu did fuck up. The dashboard cam footage I saw earlier didn't make this clear.

I think he just should have been taxed but he was being weird and not listening, his car was in the middle of the road, and he made some questionable actions. It's not about fucking race! She was wrong but seriously shut the fuck up about race. All it takes is two seconds for a guy not listening to reach into his pocket and turn into a cop killer. Plenty of videos showing dindus killing and shooting cops so just fucking kill yourself if you really believe its about racism.

pretty much this
they get agitated in non dangerous situations which results in killing innocent people as we see
in general, cops are scum

Tased*

Same here, I've even had a pocket knife in my pocket both times and they never even pulled a gun on me.

Was he your boyfriend or something

HE WOZ A BIG BAD DUDE

HIS LYFE MATTER

No it didn't

Then your friend was a piece of shit before the drug. Plenty of people are out there doing every drug in the book, not being a retarded nigger. Blaming the drug is just easier than accepting that your friend was fucked up

He wasn't a nigger. He was white

>you don't know what it does.

Story time!

Was at a concert in the park. Smell something wicked weird. Short time later and about 30 feet away a man stands up, has a nice primal scream and then just king kong rages out. He starts screaming, clawing at himself, pulling his shirt off. My first thought is that he's Hulk Hogan's shadow. I laugh. He attacks a woman sitting nearby by spitting blood on her face, screaming. As she starts to run away her companion tries to stop Hulk's Shadow from following but Shadow Hulk nearly rips the guys head off his neck. Now everybody is screaming and running. Shadow Hulk falls to his knees, clawing chunks of flesh out of his face, screaming about dead bodies and WrestleMania. Cops come running up and it takes a dozen of them to get him in to an ambulance.

Best part is when they finally get him all belted in and start to move him Shadow Hulk looks up and screams I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER! and some shit about pigs. The cop closest to him, a black dude, pulls out a flashlight and pops him right in the face.

Do tell me how I am wrong, Mr all knowing user

>implying being white means you can't be a retarded nigger

>t. Tyrone

You mean the MSM channels no body but the ultra-libtarded watch with any seriousness anymore?

heh

I don't date niggers

no cop will ever tell you to go forward away from them to place your hands on your own car. Just because he has his hands up does not mean that he is following orders if he just walks away to his own car.

I too am a racist nazi frog but after this i just can no longer not hate police, trump, rule of law, and white people, 1894 brothers!

Found the nigger.

pitched her right up under that bus

Only niggers can be niggers.

>Call 911 I'm on my break
This one's no joke. I've had that happen personally with a fat-bitch beat cop.

>he wuz a good boy, he was turning his life around

He wudda good boi. He DINDU NUFFIN.

>past drug trafficking
>previously trued to kill a cop

Rot in hell, shitskin.

>It's just an elephant tranquilizer, just like booze

You fucks need to grabs yo 40s and get back on yo street cownoh

Have you ever done it? If the answer is no, then you can fuck right off, you don't know shit.

This.

>spits blood at someone
>claws the flesh off his own face
>I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER

>YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL

Why is it that people zonked out on drugs like PCP and salts fit the demon possession profile so much?

The state and bigger city police of Oklahoma deal with a LOT of drug traffic by people of every race, on a daily basis. Responding to a strange report of a vehicle stopped strangely, and an irate person on scene, yes they would respond in a tactical manner. And then teh dumb nigger only kept escalating the situation on them.

Just like every other dumb nigger who's committed suicide by cop in the last few years.

Yeeeesh.

i bet these cowards doesnt even smoke crack

> You don't have to listen to the police when you did nothing wrong.

Gee if only the police use their magical wand they can swing about to tell who is innocent and who is guilty. That way when I don't want to listen to them, they can just tap me with it and I can continue being an asshole.

Fucking Roody-Poo, just follow instructions for 5 minutes and there wouldn't be an issue.

Blacks should have their own country too. Mississippi and Louisiana should be New Africa.

PCP is not a death sentence

Also
> Cops don't plant shit
Riiiight. Not saying they did, but you are fuck kinds of retarded if you think they genuinely wouldn't.

I give up, just abolish all cops. Give the libertarians what they want. At this point I'd rather see what happens than continuing an argument against broken records.

> Hi, I'm a statist.
> I believe the government has the right to take life indiscriminately.
> Do as big brother says at all times
> Authority is more important that liberty

Kill yourself.

>make citywide list for people who support BLM and don't want the evil police
>Have to sign up with their name and phone number
>"I think someone is breaking into my house! Call the police!"
>"You have chosen that you don't need police. This number has been blocked by all police services. Have a nice day"

>don't have to listen to the police
>did nothing wrong

It's called reasonable suspicion. It give any officer of a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer the ability to reasonably arrest and detain you. Dumbfuck.

I live in tulsa. Massive trump supporter, registered republican, I have 3 friends that are TPD, I even helped my friend make thank you cards to our officers after the Dallas shooting.

This was a bad shot guys. You can see it in her body language when she dropped to her knees after she shot him. This woman will go to prison.

>You don't have to listen to the police when you did nothing wrong

Using "dindu nuffin" unironically.

Police don't know if you "did nothing wrong", they have no idea who you are or what you did, or what you are about to do. They can't read minds. All they know is that they have a belligerent asshole in front of them, unable to follow instructions clearly.

You know how to communicate that you "dindu nuffin"? By actually communicating it. Being reasonable, responding to them and not making a big scene out of absolutely nothing.

I see being anti-social, narcissist and psychotic is just a general nigger trait.

Video appears to show the window as being closed. You can see his blood running down it.
Try again.

> t. Okie, 15 min from shooting scene.

>statist

As opposed to what? Should we all gather in a circle and decide what the female cop should do while the black man is reaching for a gun?

Why not just kill more nigs and make the world a better place instead?

>do as big brother says all the time

Jesus you're delusional. Take a stroll outside man.

It's not libertarians that want to abolish the police bud.

>letting women do things
>ever

And if you don't pull a gun on someone you won't shoot them for no fucking reason. The difference is the police are supposed to be professionals, not trigger happy cowboys

Krauts are insane, absolute madmen to the lesser races.

i've done it before and you clearly have not. and if you did do it then it was bunk shit.

>Wolf!
>Wolf!
>Guys there's a wolf!
>Seriously this time.
>It's definitely a wolf!

I don't care anymore.

There are no unjustified shootings of black people.

And what exactly was reasonable suspicion? Being black or having a broke down car?

>chain of custody

yeah who the fuck needs to prove that shit in court. Its not like cases like State v. Hatcher was thrown out for that.

Must be great to think that police can do whatever the hell they want. That they'd never EVER have to answer to defense lawyers.

I have done it. It's not ounce for ounce comparable, obviously. But I was no more out of my mind than I am after drinking a bunch of hard alcohol. And guess what? I didn't have the inclination to go fucking crazy and rip people apart like the stereotype that the media/government says you will. Neither did anyone else who did it with me. Did you go murder and rape anyone while high?

>be told to freeze and get down
>go for my car
>get shot

DINDU NUFFIN. MAN DEES RACIS POH LICE IS FUCKED UP. HE WAS A GOOD BOY.

Well whoever does is borrowing a lot of libertarian vocabulary

Oh, okay. Next time I'll remember to lick their boots clean, afterwards I'll bend over and let them fuck me in the ass.
Nah. If the police don't have a valid reason to stop me then I'm going to carry out my day as I normally would.

>Tell suspect to stop several times and get on the ground
>Ignores you and slowly moves toward his car
>Reaches into his car through a window
>Obviously his was reaching for his pamphlets to accept Jesus Christ and candy for the officers for doing such a good job.

Wait he had PCP on him? All makes sense now.

Since they didn't find a gun, what exactly was he reaching for that was worth killing him for? Why do cops get to degrade someone then kill him? Instead of just treating him like a fucking human that's having a bad day with a broke down car?

>while they went to console and comfort Officer Shelby.

Kill me now.

Why is it that people think their personal anecdotes trump empiric evidence.
Just because you use drugs and apparently responded well to them doesn't mean the millions of people who abuse drugs won't respond differently and eat another persons face

really makes you think maybe guns should be banned. then police wouldn't have a reason to think people would have one. then we wouldn't have as many police shootings like other civilized countries.

Nice bait.

The cops don't know if he's reaching for a gun or not and they're not gonna wait for him to point it at them to find out. Maybe the cops wouldn't be so jumpy if 40% of cops weren't killed by 2% of the population (black men aged 18-49)

{citation needed}

B-BUT CHURCH AND BLACK LIVES!

Also, running from a traffic stop is evading arrest, which is a felony as well. K-9 Unit, when used to track a suspect, always call out to the suspect: Come out, or the dog will be released. If the suspect is retarded, then they get bit. Considering he had PCP, he probably felt zero pain, and started to attack the officer, hence he was shot.

Can you not see how your argument should be used against your own position? Do you think these drugs would be popular if the effects were becoming a psychotic maniac? Isn't it more likely they do it because it's fun, and there are just some crazy people out there, barely holding their shit together, and a drug makes them lose control over their fucked mentality?

Why is it nigs dont use molotovs when they riot?

It's unironically the most simple and lethal way to defeat a superiorly armed and organized foe in urban areas.

They also throw stones or something and then get btfo by tear gas.

Make sure to not call one when someone's robbing you or kicking your ass.

Why is that cops are allowed to have looser lethal engagement regulations than soldiers in Afghanistan? Or the when we were in Iraq? Just because people could theoretically have a gun shouldn't give them a right to gun them down. They are trained with non lethal options, yet they are allowed to jump right to pulling a gun on someone for literally nothing.

No.
Drugs are proven to be a cause of psychosis.
It's not my job to analyze whether psychosis fruits itself after drug use or whether drug use fruits psychosis.

I honestly don't care how many drugs you've smoked or shot up in your veins, or how well you respond to them- I'm stating a simple fact- a large proportion of the druggie community has altered judgement and a margin of them are psychotic while taking them.

Your anecdotes of using them for fun and shit like that, I don't care. I also don't care that you think other people use them for fun too- those points do not matter

T. Okie
> Live in suburb of tulsa
It's going around A LOT here.

There have been several videos using a close-up, and it genuinley appears the window is in fact closed. There is a visible stream of blood running down it.

Clearly all the facts aren't out, but if the dindus window wasn't even down, then this is clearly not justified as he wouldn't have been able to reach for anything

> Cop
> Lady
> Shoots dindu
> Pol torn between celebrating nog death or ass blasting ladycop for incompetence

>Don't worry officer user. I'm just pulling out my wallet. Put your gun down, you're safe.

> Stahp
> This is pol
> Quit making sense

>I don't get psychotic when i do illegal drugs, it's not so bad as they want you believe.

>uhhh wtf i drive perfectly fine when i drink hard liquor officer am i being detained am i being detained

Soldiers in Afghanistan work in groups and are heavily armed with air support, fully automatic heavy machine guns, grenades etc. Nice false equivalence.

tl:dr

Dindu played stupid games and won a stupid prize. The cop in OPs eyes is guilty until proven innocent. Liberal pearl clutching followed for several paragraphs.

lol you're comparing black neighborhoods to afganistan and iraq. this is fucking hilarious and you should be proud of yourself.

It's been proven has it? I'd like to see your peer reviewed sources. Because I'm calling bull shit. Everything I have ever read states that there is no direct connection. The closest thing I've ever heard to what you are saying is that psychedelics can cause existing schizophrenia to either relapse, or trigger in someone who hasn't experienced an episode before. Now making the argument that there are a margin of people whom use drugs that are also dealing with mental issues means nothing. It's like saying ice cream sales and murder go up directly. Correlation is not causation.

>b-b-buh what about this
nah, guns shouldn't be in civilian hands. if people didn't have guns, police could go back to walking around with pepper spray. instead they have to wear military gear and act like they're in the fucking military.
>Muh ebil guberment I need to overthrow someday though
>Muh terrorist attack in germany every two years disproves gun control

They also have to deal with bombs and automatic rifles on a daily bases. Yet they still aren't allowed to shoot someone who isn't blatantly aiming to do harm to them. You really think that a police officers job is even close to as dangerous? Even while factoring in being alone/with a partner

Do you have those statistics?

Did I agree that we should be allowed to have guns? Please point out where I did, else stop making shit up faggot

Full video
youtube.com/watch?v=0K2-NEo3NVU

then why did you quote my original post in your autistic rant, faggot?

They don't call it Chiraq for nothing.

lol fuck off autist

shut it down

Because your statement is defending killing someone because they could have a gun. Anywhere in the world someone could have a gun, regardless of gun laws in their country. Doesn't mean they should just be shot to death for moving their hand

It turns you primal as fuck and gives you access to 100% of your [s]brain[/s] muscle mass as well as giving you extreme pain tolerance. If someone pisses you off, your instinct is to cringe, biting your mouth as hard as a rottweiler, spit on them and them go for the vitals while screaming at them to make them submit to your ultra rape sans-penetration.

Are they trained to give that look. That was basically the same mean mugging he gave me every morning.

the last time someone helped a niggers broke. car he got robbed and murdered

>Terence died because he was black
>Not because he was acting suspicious when the police showed up.
>Not because he ran from the cops when they questioned him.

>reading comprehension
I said we wouldn't have as many police shootings if guns were banned which is true whichever way you want to spin it. I didn't say it was justified.

>then police wouldn't have a reason to think people would have one. then we wouldn't have as many police shootings like other civilized countries
I also think the cop is guilty. I also happen to think guns directly contribute to how many police shootings we have because officers have to have guns to counter a population that is armed. they wouldn't need to carry lethal weapons if guns weren't an issue.

Again, not an argument or a valid comparison. I don't expect the cops to get shot before they shoot back. Nobody does, outside BLM idiots and liberals like you.

Here you go:

ucr.fbi.gov/leoka/2014/tables/table_47_leos_fk_race_and_sex_of_known_offender_2005-2014.xls

I don't know why you care Nigel, your cops couldn't shoot you if you spit on them. US cops usually keep their hands on their firearm at all times even during routine traffic stops, and for some good reasons.

Personally, I hate the police. The people who want to be police officers are either altruists or high Machiavellian ego-maniacs and it's safer to just assume the later. You have to kiss their ass and appease their ego. What's the other option? Be one of these "sovereign citizen" cunts and end up tased with a half lb of weed somehow in your car now?

The only way to deal with cops, being ego-maniacs, is do every thing they say to the letter with a smile on your face and calling them sir constantly.

Has there ever been a good woman police officer?

>Terence Crutcher
frontpagemag.com/point/264259/was-terence-crutcher-pcp-daniel-greenfield

This part gets me though:
>those closest to the 40-year-old victim, Terence Crutcher, described him as a church-going father who was beginning to turn his life around.

Every fucking time. Every time, you hear this.

That cop should hang. Cops are pigs. They don't have the right to kill unjustifiably. They want to carry a gun? they have to suffer consequences when it is misused.

Stop moving towards your fucking car you retard, just get on the ground. Cops get indoctrinated on stuff like this liveleak.com/view?i=62d_1315328962

Because I'm pissed off about the police shooting people makes me a liberal? Fuck you. You don't know me, or anything I stand for besides this one point. And how is it not valid? Do tell. As far as I can tell police are the only people allowed to pull a gun on anyone they feel like, and then shoot them if they don't listen to them. Because apparently not listening to someone is the same as trying to take their life. And how do you justify not using a progression of force? Why do they even have non lethal alternatives if they can just pull a gun immediately?

They don't get shot simply because they don't listen you faggot. He reached for his waistband after not complying. You sound awfully triggered. Did you ever stop and wonder why Asians and Indians don't get shot at anywhere near the rate per capita as black men?

95% of police on black shootings are bullshit to protest and are pretty much totally justified. I'm inclined to think this one wasn't. I honestly don't think it was all that necessary to bring in a helicopter and then shoot him to death. I'm a white nationalist who distrusts shitskins just as much as the rest of you, but I don't think his killing was fully justified.

>inb4 "Jamal"
>inb4 "Tyqualion"
>inb4 "Tanaqueesha"
>inb4 "Dimitrionus"
>inb4 "Tyreesaralione"

And reaching for your waist band is equal to trying to kill an officer? So they are justified to shoot him and let him bleed out?

One tased him too

Why is "reaching" cause to be executed? They had like 4 cops and a chopper on him

>And reaching for your waist band is equal to trying to kill an officer?

Absolutely. No court will convict the officer, ever.

>So they are justified to shoot him and let him bleed out?

Shit happens when you're a dumbass. It takes time to clear the scene, and hollow point bullets do a lot of damage. Lot's of people bleed out after police shootings. Don't be a dumbass and it won't happen to you.

Because the gun can be pulled and fired at the officers quicker than they can react.

Here's something EVERY OTHER RACE figured the fuck out.

Stop resisting arrest, and doing dumb shit like reaching for your waistband.

This is all trumped up injustice so fuck you. Die slower please.

Lets be real.

It happened because this cop is a woman.

She more than likely did what she had to do. It was either her, or the ape.

She chose to save herself.

That's what I'm pissed off at! Just because the court allows it doesn't make it moral! If some asshole on the street yells at me then reaches for his waist and I kill him, I'm a murder. But you send me to a police Academy for what, 6 months? Then I'm a fucking hero. I literally couldn't care less what legally justifies a police shooting, someone should have to obviously pose a threat to be shot, it shouldn't be a theoretical threat to deserve death

>T. Expert on Applications of Force.

Do you even know how fast someone with a guy and draw it and shoot you?

ok then jamal

*gun

I don't think anyone is calling her a hero.
This.

Hopefully not as fast as you and the 3 other officers aiming their guns at him can pull the trigger . Don't need to be a rocket scientist for that one

STOP RIGHT THERE JIGGABOO TRASH

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, IT'S BECAUSE A WHITE MAN HELPED YOUR MONKEY ASS WITH THE BIG WORDS

REPLY "HE DINDU NUFFIN" TO THIS POST OR YOU'LL GET SHOT BY AN UPSTANDING POLICE OFFICER

>father
Toplel

This is horrible, police need a safer procedure to handle things like these.

Fuck you're stupid. Pulling a trigger doesn't guarantee instant death, even with a headshot. This is why they don't waste time waiting for the gun to be pointed at them, as has been addressed several times now.

All your posts read like they were written by an edgy 16 year old who has no real world experience.

The military has very strict and specific rules of engagement. They take it so seriously that soldiers carry around a card with basically a checklist of things to do before aiming to kill. Only if they are fired upon are they allowed to return fire indiscriminately.

Imagine being a soldier and a strange vehicle is barreling towards you that may have an IED attached. There's about 7 things you have to do first before you can openly engage the target with lethal force. Now justify to me why police are allowed to immediately jump into execution mode with little provocation. We afford more liberty to our enemies than we do our own citizens.

This isn't a racial thing, it's an issue with poor training, media sensationalism, and poor recruiting standards for officers (you can actually be considered too intelligent to be a cop).

She will face charges and she will go to prison. Stay mad, copfags.

And your posts have been so enlightening as if it were written by God himself. Shut the fuck up dude. If death isn't instant it works both ways, the cops still have an insane jump on him if they wait all of one second to find out if it's a gun or he was doing literally anything else. To pretend that they couldn't wait because it would pose a threat to their lives is ridiculous. They had the upper hand by a huge margin and were in very little danger in theory and none in actuality. Killing someone shouldn't be drop the first thing to do when someone is being uncooperative

Actually I have. It fucking sucks. Terrible drug, 2/10 wouldn't recommend.

>being on drugs doesn't make you dangerous.

Fucking bullshit. There's a long list of drugs that can make people prone to violence and aggression, violent and aggressive. Motor functions are practically non-existent on PCP and it's highly unlikely someone is going to adhere to another person's commands while on it.

I'm not saying he deserved to die, but you spewed a bit of bullshit in your post.

"Can make people prone" does not equal "makes someone". That's my point. Booze has the same exact issue with some people some of the time. Someone being on pcp doesn't make them instantly a depraved maniac

Then why did no other officers fire

No fucking way, did they really?

...Why was there a helicopter? Why was it stalled on the wrong side of the road? Nobody has answered this. Also I haven't seen footage of what happened leading up to the shooting.

Trump said she shouldn't have been on the job and that she choked.

Guys, you're wrong here. This woman is going to jail, right where chokers belong.

More proof that women are not emotionally stable enough to handle a firearm let alone be police officers or soldiers.

Yeah that narrative is unraveling.

The above record appears to show that Terance Crutcher just got out of prison in May after 9 years for drug trafficking. He has convictions toward the end of that time in 2011 (in prison), 2012 and 2013, where he may have been on a work release, in a halfway house or some such program. He was on parole until March 2017.

Now, while a prior record doesn’t show whether the shooting in this case was right or wrong, what his background does show is that he had a habit of resisting the police when stopped. It also shows that he has open warrants and we don’t know if that may have come into play in the mind of the officers or in Terance Crutcher’s mind.

bb4sp.com/terance-crutcher-drug-trafficking-resisting/#

What's this from, looks like a documentary about Rhodesia?

Dubs dont lie, here's (your) reply

Yeah, that's not just 'a cop having a bad day'. That's 'a cop who is shitty at his job having a bad day'.

Not that this wasn't justified, the nigger had drugs, a gun, was openly hostile, and had a previous criminal record. He was a waste of flesh and it's unfortunate we had to spend the money to manufacture a bullet to end him. Should have used rope.

Have you.... ever had to deal with someone pinging offa angel dust?

1: its an anesthetic meaning they dont feel the pain inflicted by others, or more often themselves.

2: Ppl pinging on that shit get EXTREMELY aggressive.

1+2=Batshit angry sunnovabitch that can tank 4 successive taser shots and 5 rounds of 9mm center mass, while still being able to snap a dudes forearm like a chicken bone. I have seen that shit go down.

Don't even try to make that argument that its not a death sentence cause if yer high offa that shit and are not compliant, there are no reallnon-lethal means of subduing said person.

>tfw living in Tulsa
>hear our name on national news

Not used to it.

for example:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcNTxZv8rhU

Tulsa is one of the most crime ridden places in Oklahoma.
Nothing of value was lost

Bitch ass liberals are the first ones to call the cops on black people because they're afraid of black people. I don't fear anyone. And big surprise, a fucking woman fucked up. Good job.

The real culprits are liberals who project their racism and fear of blacks on dixie flag waving right wingers. I can see why he would be upset and disobey commands since they made a huge fucking scene for a guy with a stalled car, but that doesn't mean cops won't shoot you if you fuck around. It was justified.

>not ccing War and Peace

If you don't have a high capacity page count, don't come crying to me when shtf

Yes
m.tulsaworld.com/news/local/police-say-pcp-found-in-vehicle-occupied-by-terence-crutcher/article_d965a1f2-072b-57bf-a682-6b1cfb22b246.html?mode=jqm

m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=33138977&catId=112042

>he could smell I was african
Everybody can.

Wow this post is misogynistic. She's a woman, we should be supporting her without question!

White guy breaks down
>Calls GM roadside assistance. Truck tows him away.
Nigger breaks down
>calls 911 wanders around highway bizarrely
disobeys multiple cops tries to stick hands back inside vehicle when cops have guns drawn

>Feminism vs. BLM
Sorry white wimmin you lose in this battle

Fuck what a tank, we should make pcp-induced berserker units

They made perfect sense. You can hear em clear as day

SHOTZ FYRED

Based Betty, and one would think females cannot do any good in the police force (no trigger discipline) but Betty did good, and shot that nigger like a champ. She should not grow her butt at home, she should be running around killing niggers! Remember to support heroic officers like Betty! Also 1 down 4 to go, she knows where they live, she knows what she have to do, kill them all Betty, kill them all!

I thought he was blocking the road on purpose? Yikes!

the problem is training dumbfuck. you are just as ineducated as the race baiters trying to turn it into a race war because he happened to be a nigger.

learn what sympathetic fire is. dude died because the chick had her finger on the trigger when it shouldnt have been, and instinctively fired when her buddy cop tased him.

when you turn it into a "herp derp he died because of his race" or a "herp derp he died because of her gender" you stop the real issue from being confronted and its only a matter of time before it causes someone who matters to get killed

absolutely
Every time, they are either trying to flee or just not doing what the cop says..
listen and do as they ask, citizen

Please, please stop making this about race. By doing that you're only derailing the conversation and raising tension between blacks and whites. The real issue here is the United States police force. We really need to reexamine the types of people we allow to become police officers. The types of people who panic and start firing on an unarmed man even though they have 3 other armed officers by their side are people who shouldn't be police officers. Overly aggressive people who cannot be level headed in a conflict should not be police officers. There needs to be rigorous psychological evaluation for police officers. This is a serious fucking job. People's fucking lives are at stake, and the fact that people like this cowardly cunt can become enforcers of the law and "protectors" of the people is fucking baffling. Does anything in this fucking country work the way it's supposed to? For fucks sake

therefore he deserves to die

fuck you so hard man

This

All drug addicts deserve execution, scum.

Sure user. He waz a good boy on his way to church and dinna do nuttin. (Pic Related)

>needed help.
HE A GUD BOI

HE DIN DU NUF FIN

drug addicts are scum and unreliable as human beings, who will inevitably fuck everyone around them, friends and family, for another high. even when "clean" they are still a ticking time bomb and permanently struggling with staying so.

if you fuck up bad enough that you get addicted to hard drugs, don't expect sympathy and don't expect people to treat you as a human because you arent and people who do are the ones who get lied to, cheated, and robbed of everything they own that isnt bolted down (plus anything that is, if it's worth enough)

Op your not from Tulsa. Tulsa has already had the US's largest Race Riot in USA history. We don't put up with nigger riots like you pussy faggots in Ferguson. People WILL die by the dozens if there is a riot. You can peacefully protest to your hearts content but I swear tog god we will bring the hammer of god down on your nigger loving skull if you start looting.

You might be degenerate weebo faggot albino nigger, but today you did well.

>Father of 4
4 kids he knew about

This. Fuck pigs. We have the second ammendment to protect against these trigger happy wannabe soldierfags

Nice projection faglord. Turns out euros travel more than your backwards bootlicking ass

>ineducated

My man. The fuckin' balls on you, huh?

>Thinking they'll send the affirmative action hire to prison

And to think I will never hear his mix tape, damn you cops!

Not that guy, but you are a dumbass.
The way you want things to work
>ignoring the police
>being able to grab objects
>yelling at an officer
>ect

Would get thousands of police killed. Law wouldn't be enforceable. Gangs and militia would spring up everywhere.
Safety is paid in blood, and I prefer the blood of the offender, not the defender.

other retard might have typed perfectly but that doesn't mean he has any fucking idea what he was talking about, cletus

i wouldn't expect a child to be above confronting content vs delivery

Maybe don't habitually break the law and think you know better then the police will leave you alone.

Shill thread.
OP 1 post by this ID
This is pretty sad guys

As though finding out later that he had drugs is justification for shooting him. I know this is a troll thread, but by and large OP is right. A man refusing orders from police and walking away is not grounds to shoot him. He was going to get in the car and possibly create a dangerous situation, so he needed to be stopped. But there are 3 officers there. 3 cops can't over power one guy? Besides all of that, the other 2 tased him, she shot. She had a taser on her, but chose the gun.

The guy wasn't posing an immediate threat to anyone and didn't deserve to be shot.

But this is Cred Forums, and Cred Forums will never EVER be fair when it comes to black people. There will never be an incident where a cop shoots a black person that Cred Forums doesn't support.

The cop could literally say on camera "I'm going to murder you because you're black" and Cred Forums would say the guy was asking for it somehow

I come here for the free speech and freedom of opinion, but all told Cred Forums is mostly racist retards. Keep that in mind as you slide.

/thread act like a chimp get put down like one end of story.

$5 says he had more than one warrant on him.

Hes a nigger. Who cares if hes good or bad it's one less soldier for them in the upcoming r-r-R-R-RAAAAACCCCEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

He was turning he life around.

It's all over Liveleak you lazy asshole

Mass damage control

As though that is justification for shooting him. Do you WANT your cops to be trigger happy?

Just for niggers. amirite?

More whites are killed by cops every year than niggers are.

Quit fucking helping the media sensationalize this shit.

Nope. Murder charge coming soon.

Regardless of whether or not the nigger deserved it, I'm sure we can all agree that women shouldn't be cops.

The law protects officers because it protects you.

If a suspect that's an immediate threat to public safety is fleeing the scene, and say getting behind the wheel of a deadly weapon/means of escape, who may continue his spree endangering the public, officers may end the threat. Don't bitch at her, bitch to your legislators. She can actually be held both criminally and civilly liable, meaning she can be sued by people's families and face prison time, if she allows him to escape and he kills/hurts more people.

You have to look at the circumstances, know the details. You dont watch a minute long clip and form any sort of sound judgement. Luckily the courts aren't as irrational as you to jump to conclusions.

Well, don't look fondly at your father.

I hope you find your ai gf, leaf. You've earned her.

I'm with you there. Being a woman cop just invites trouble. People who would normally just comply get that temptation to just wreck a bitch because they know that they can. So the female cops become scared and more ready to turn a situation into a worse one i.e. shooting or pulling out the gun when it's not really necessary. Which in turn only provokes a person who would normally comply. It's just not a good profession for women.

Damn that was hard to watch. Are there more videos like this? This helps undo the BLM narrative.

>You have to look at the circumstances, know the details. You dont watch a minute long clip and form any sort of sound judgement

You certainly did....

If he was a criminal I could care less that he died. Criminals don't deserve sympathy they have chosen to be predators and victimize others if they die because of their choices that is the cost of doing business. Had this idiot stood still and not acted like he was doing something wrong he would be alive to complain about the cops right now. Act right or get fucked up its pretty simple.

>reaches into a window that is up

next