youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
Oh fucking vey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY
youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53u9ys/cool_unbiased_youtube_vid_by_hollywood/
youtube.com/watch?v=E96lAHygeIU
youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53tdnm/joss_whedons_antitrump_propoganda_ad_with_tons_of/?submit_url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw&already_submitted=true&submit_title=Millionaires staring in a fine new propaganda piece telling normal people who to vote for. We probably should let them know what we think of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=IMTLFRpfV8o
youtube.com/watch?v=DpTyC-CjxH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not going to interrupt Shadilay music to play this. What do they say?

youtube.com/watch?v=rl_NpdAy3WY

don't vote for trump goy or ww3 starts cause the president can press a button and launch nukes to china

also hes a racist!!!!

OBEY YOUR MASTERS, GOY

"I make millions of dollars so my opinion matters"

turn off your ooga booga shit and watch this horrible propaganda

>yadayada you are important
>something something let me tell you about immigration from my anti nigger castle
>Trump is dangerous

I already disliked the video... We need more dislikes.. And Jew kike 9/11 justiceforcoreyhaim comments

Make sure to register and go vote.

Also vote Hillary because we as rich white celebrities who live under circumstances that won't allow us to ever be affected by illegal immigration told you to.

Do they even understand the concept of diminishing returns?

do you hate kikes as much as i do?

Robert Downey Jr's face looks like it's melting. Are the lizard people malfunctioning under the stresses of right wing death squads?

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN???

like and dislike bar are getting closer, the normies are coming

Robert Downey Junior and Gwyneth Paltro got Terrence Howard fired from the role of "Rhodey". The former because he intimidated the little gob-shite and the latter because he wouldn't take any of her Feminist 21st Woman bullshit.

Terrence Howard is a righteous Black Man.

should we fire up those fake accounts? should we have Cred Forums join us too?

we need allies

A division of /bl yards has already been deployed

How long until the comments get (((disabled)))?

>dont vote for someone famous for firing things
>Trump is racist
>I'm on the color noise screen and make loads of sheckles listen to my opinion
>pls vote for her

Holy shit I just thought of something....

"So, which one of you raped Corey Haim? Come on, you can tell us. It's our little secret."

A bunch of elite oblivious celebrities telling me to vote and who to vote for. Hollywood is a shithole.

Hi, we are a bunh of billionaires that get payed for lying and live in gated comunities.
Now let me ask you poor people to vote for the candidate that I want to win.

Take this out of Cred Forums

We already know (((Hollywood))) Elite oppose Trump

>74572149
oops

I bet it's rdj. Making this whole video a laughing stock. Can't wait to add him to the trump meme magic image

Cred Forums thread is already dying, it seems we won´t have them this time
I assume Cripple chan already knows and I will spare me the visit.
The only thing that is left is, as much as I hate to mention it, The_Donald. I don´t have a Pleddit account, but if someone posts the link on there without mentioning Cred Forums it would only be beneficial to us, just saying

>No Captain America

APOLOGIZE

who are our allies, spaghetti-nigger? all we have is Cred Forums everyone else on here is a cuck

Maybe r9k or int will join us?

admin delete tripe, it got deleted on Cred Forums immediately as well a moment ago

What a pack of absolute disingenuous cunts in that video, I honestly hope they all get hit by a very large object travelling at a relatively high speed.

Also the CTR shills are in full force in the comments.

I don't even understand, they started the video attacking the format and then they just ended up did the same thing.

I don't know sharter, do you have any idea?

Bump. Keep it up senpai.

I don´t think so. The only one you can try to bring into this is Cred Forums, but they are already having their own thread about it, so shilling won´t do any good

Can't wait for the California cholo gangbangers to start a war with the cops when the deportations happen. That way, we get an excuse to invade California, sack LA like it's Troy, and loot and kill these degenerate celebrities. I'm sick of this Jewish/Mestizo "state" poisoning the rest of my country.

Captain America truly is best hero

>Chris Evans' face when Whedon approached him to be in this video

Everyone does

wtf I hate castle now

>Trump wins and the butthurt is glorious
>Hillary wins and is godawful and dies a couple month into it

Either way it's gonna be hilarious

Cred Forums Is busy watching the new Nolan Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0

I flagged the video for supporting terrorism. You guys should too

Is there anyway to get pass the google mobile verification part in making an account, I really don't want to give them my number ples send help.

People who say stuff on camera for money on daily basis say stuff on camera. Shocking!

>tfw Cred Forums really is the last true bastion

Done my part

I hope someone nukes California.
Fucking christ.

>meme manlet
>jewess
>negro
>negress
>jew
>dago cuck
>negro
>hapa
>manlet irrelevant cuck
>old whore
>mulatto
>three literally whos
>not famous spicette
>all of them speaking like they are about to cry.
why should I care?

Kikes are the main reason why this once great nation is now running rampant with degeneracy and filthy liberalism.

You guys are going to want to come check my thread

I got three dubbel digits in a row after btfoing a shill

KEK HAS BLESSED IT

DUDE MULTIMILLIONAIRE NARCISSISTS LIVING IN GATED COMMUNITIES TELLING ME HOW I SHOULD LIVE MY LIFE AND WHO TO VOTE FOR LMAO

dont forget to dislike goyim

its 'important' that it stays under 50%

The video is actually pretty funny though ("You'll get to see Hulk's dick!").

But who cares. Team Iron-Man is funny.

But Team Cap is still right.

Got to monkey boy calling trump a racist then had to turn it off.

Has someone already compiled a list of these fucks so we know who to shame/boycott them?

>not getting your political views from the Holy Wood

>Trump is anti-immigrant! That means he's anti-ME! Because I'm an IMMIGRANT! Vote Hillary if you don't want me deported!"
Nathan Fillion immigrated legally from Canada. He is a FUCKING LEAF, and he has the nerve to tell us that rapefugees are just more of his upper-class white ilk. Fuck him.

The Jew is revealing itself.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53u9ys/cool_unbiased_youtube_vid_by_hollywood/

>SuperPAC ran by filthy rich CPA from Malibu who just happens to have a 'thanks' credit in some shitty Whedon show.

Reconquista can't come soon enough. We need some narco beheadings.

Guys did anyone notice how one of the comments that were fighting against us jumped from 15 to 104 in less than a minute?
How the fuck is this real.

KILL EVERY JEW

They all have seen his dick and now they're willing to show it to us plebs?

wtf I love Jewish actors now

I knew it had to have been on reddit, the like/dislike ratio is moving. In the wrong direction.

Reddit is here, guys. Protect yourself from cancer.

The regressives don't have the ability to differentiate. CNN called all black people felons, all migrants are worth equally etc. You are either for migration of everyone or against migration of anyone. Differentiating and selecting people is unpopular. Jesus, how can they be so retarded?

YEAH!!! LET'S SAVE THIS COUNTRY FROM RACISM AND IGNORANCE!!! AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S BRING THOSE SUPER-PREDATORS TO HEEL!!!!11

Dude, it's not just the people in this commercial. It's everyone in Hollywood. You must be really fucking new not to know that the left runs that place.

Joss Whedon wrote the script. He wants the Ruffadick.

Politics and humor just don't mix when the shilling is this desperate.

Jesus Christ, they've reached a new low with this video
>the hulk actor will go naked
>circumcised cock
>oy vey, you guys can see my goyim
>vote Hillary !
>Iron man is cool guys!

I hope they have their affairs in order, we all know what happens to celebrities that insult kek's chosen.

Christ, this shit was so pathetic

How is this video getting so many likes so quickly???
Normies don't automatically like videos like this.
Who's pulling the strings here?

Kill every jew before they kill you.

Yeah I agree. Hillary Clinton is the head of a terrorist organization.

Cred Forums Cred Forums /fit/

Is that Sigourney Weaver on 0:25? Hoooowwwhat? Nathan Fillion is cucked too? Shit, ComicCon tickets cancelled.

Kek, I don't even like trump but I can't stand RDJ so now I have to vote trump since he told me not to.

Fuck you RDJ, tropic thunder was funny but you just play yourself in everything and ruin most movies.

what's the point of this video? surely people are getting fed up with these disconnected, sociopathic freaks telling them what to do?

Mark "I'll get my dick out if you vote Hillary" Ruffalo

Does anyone else enjoy watching leftist programs because I like to admire the brainwashing and bullshit?

>"I make millions of dollars so my opinion matters"
Isn't that what Trump says ?

That cute version of Hulk.

Stttooooooooooopppp

ok i used all 62 of my accounts to thumbs down

I look like Mark Ruffalo, is he white?

Fuck off faggot. I asked for a list of specific names so i can torment them on twitter.

I know all about the kikes

That's why RDJ did the video in the first place, he was being blackmailed with the Corey Haim allegations.

RDJ is a closet republican. I think he's deep cover, because he's said he is a republican before and never talks about his own views.

If he came out as pro Trump, they'd blacklist the shit out of him, which is something he doesn't want because he's stated that he doesn't want to be remembered only as Iron Man, so he can't just end his career right now.

Don Cheedle is such a cunt, though. "Let me talk about how this guy is a bigotted fearmonger by fearmongering!"

We're losing, lads

>please vote
>we're just like you
>just vote
>fuck Trump though

Its fine if they feel like they need to tell people to vote for Hillary. They shouldn't bury it in the video though after pretending to be impartial in the plea for people to just vote.

Remember to diskike

Mark "I'll get my freak on if you vote Clinton" Roughalo

It's possible that reddit is in charge of that.
It's possible that (((someone))) behind the scenes of (((JewTube))) set the comment to appear at the top of the comment section for all new viewers.
And it's possibly that (((someone))) just fudged the votes.

By the way, how many people here know that downvoting does nothing but help Jewgle create a better profile for comments you don't like? Downvoting does NOT decrease the number of votes, and it hasn't since Google+ was implemented.

Also Jewgle is creating a unique social algorithm on you based on the comments you like/dislike. You're doing yourself a disservice by downvoting a comment.

very pathetic video that one faggot at 52 seconds looks like hes going to cry

Kek, fuck off shill

Leddit had been here for some time.
Who do you think does the Lork Kuk threads? Who says "normie" instead of normalfag?
I'll bet 80% of this board is rebbit.

Normie is an /r9k/ meme though, not reddit.

>Likes are higher

FUCKING NORMIES

Cap is busy running for President.

> anti-nigger castle

kek

virtue signaling: the video

If I dislike this, won't I get put on a list anyway that Hillary is going to use to attack her enemies? Will they call my employer and tell them I'm "a racist"?

Isn't this how things work in 3rd world countries? Why is this how they want it to work here?

Nope. His opinion matters because he's a fucking candidate.

heresy

I'm not watching the video, did Cap America or Thor appear?

Also I thought RDJ was above this shit, lame

More dislikes than likes, praise be upon KEK

Nope, Captain didn't come on. He is secret maga lover.

bump for the cause

Good thing I never downvoted ever since the start of google+ but in any case we should find this reddit hideout where ever it is and shit post them to oblivion.
We may be the brains but they most certainly have the numbers when it comes to these things, we should go guerrilla on their asses to disrupt them whenever they do shit like this.

>NORMIES
I see you, you leddit nigger.

>Soon I will my true form
This is why we shouldn't export meme production oversea

We need more thumbs down guys. Currently we only have like 55% dislikes, we need at least like 80%+ to get our message effectively across. Smash that dislike button boys!!!

Likes and dislikes are evening out. We are not making enough impact.

Take this tactical Pepe and proceed with caution.

It's getting pretty close.

Shall I post this on The_Donald?

Oy vey, now the media will paint Chris Evans as a Hydra agent like his comic book counterpart turned out to be

Isn't Evans a leaf?

Team America is ahead of its time. Even had the Paris attacks

bunch of different people saying the same thing over and over again.. deja vu. i'm sure we will all power through november 8th

youtube.com/watch?v=E96lAHygeIU

yes

The video's already been posted I think.

They brought a stop to making more google accounts thanks to that whole mobile verification jargon. We don't have the numbers and I believe they're using bots.

do it, time to make those idiots useful

I don't know, probably kek. Canadians can maga.

Just a friendly reminder:
They are actors, they get paid for acting.
That's what they do.

Adults should judge by their experiences and intellect, not by some wishy-washy wet eyed manlet.

Yes get them involved, we need everyone on deck just like that gay YouTube video a few months ago.,we did so many dislikes that we caused this to happen pic related.

>born in Boston, raised in Sudbury
He's no leaf

Another perfect example of why IQ tests should be required to vote. I'm glad they put themselves out there so we know exactly who the dumb kike shills are.

This is the biggest persuasion disaster of the year.

"I'm famous you're not, racist!"

They make millions because they're good at pretending.
Trump makes millions because he's good at negotiating and planning.

What happened to the pro-Trump comments with like 500 likes?

We are losing

You know they are scared when they risk the revenue of their movie industry by using their pet celebrities as a political pawn.

To be honest, I'd do whatever Julienne Moore tells me to do. She's a god tier actress.

Hollywood people are alpha, successful, perfect. So they vote for the what is reasonable and rational.

Cred Forums is composed of beta losers who are sour about life, salty, demented, so they vote for a chaos candidate.

Not even baiting.

No, I mean Hemsworth and Evans aren't Americans and can't vote so that's probably why they weren't included in the "Go Vote" video.

Does NPH have the virus?

I mean... they're the Avengers, yeah, but who are they trying to convince? The kids? The Comic Book Guys? This is like JK Rowling saying Trump is worse than Voldemort

holy cuck, the jews are really desperate

lol, what a language.

Funny thing is, not all those people are big name stars. A bunch of them are just working actors, and jumping into politics (no matter the side) could hurt their careers. I'm sure they did it out of loyalty to Whedon, but it could've been a major fuck-up.

>YouTube isn't "social medias"

They must think people are retarded.

jew bots they mean nothing

Could we maybe dubb that video with some new content?

>Hey guys I am a multi-millionare that lives in a elite gated community with a shitload of security, everything that you do in your life, I have at least a crew of three I pay to do for me, but let me tell you how you should vote, you don't want to be called a racist nazi bigot, do you? I'm a stupid asshole socialite that votes purely based on socially accepted norms so I don't hurt my career and make less shekels.

what business do they have telling people how to vote

This pisses me off because I'm an actor too (not a famous one) And I know acting has nothing to do with politics.

They realize they have influence on people, and they're trying to use that to convince people to vote a certain way, even though they have no idea about politics.

I'm so pissed off with the art community. How about letting people vote the way they want for a fucking change instead of trying to get in our heads. They don't do enough manipulation of our minds through the media? NOw they have to do this?

Fucking faggots

>Hollywood people are alpha, successful, perfect.

Most have been molested abused used and generally treated like shit by the producers and directors above them. You sound retarded though so that's probably fine with you.

I dunno m8, RDJ and ScarJo alone can carry a shill video like this one. In fact they probably got all those other people because it's meant to be Avengers Assemble XD

woosh

Huh, I thought he was Canadian. I could swear I remembered a "Captain America is being played by a Canadian" meme before. Maybe I'm just getting senile.

That's because you don't live in LA I do and let me tell you how these people are. Most of them dress in rags when they go out, and several that I've seen mistreated the staff at restaurants they visited. Hollywood actors live on a bubble where they are not affected by the leftist idiocy we have to deal with. The only Mexicans these celebrities ever see are valets.

>Adults should judge by their experiences and intellect
>expecting women to act on anything other than emotion

This. Gute idee!

So this is it eh? This is Hollywood's hail Mary against Trump.

Theres no way this video could be any more desperate? I fucking hate the Jewish agenda.

I need a beer.

Yeah, I checked, several times. Hope one will reach the front page.

Get Jaboodydubs on it

I only recognize Iron Man, not Edward Norton and Harold. I dont know who any of those other celebs are

>A racist abusive coward who can permanently damage the fabric of our society

Guys, i Think youtube deleted my comment...

>Vote Hillary
>Bernie supporter Mark Ruffalo will do a nude scene if you vote Hillary.

TOP KEK.

Ok, guys this was our limit. There are more likes than dislikes now.

Someone call in plebbit/thedonald. We need the numbers right now!!!

OK you actually managed to change my mind.
I still hate Trump though.
Pro-Israel Neocon

>tfw ScarJo isn't a redpilled aryan goddess. Why live?

>Here's the proof
>Politifact

>Not even baiting

Ok.

You're right about Cred Forums but absurdly wrong about Hollywood. These people are glorified finger puppets(literally). Why do you think 0(zero) of them manage to have a successful marriage, most end up with drug problems, or fuck up their children?

Anyone seeing the great Irony of them using "MUH FUCK LIBFAGS IM GOING IN BLOW THE BAD GUYS UP IRONMAN AND IT WORKS MURRICA GREAT AGAIN WOW MUCH SUPERHERO" to advocate exact the opposite cuckery and fearmongering against someone taking actions?

>the most important decision in american history

aa oke sir!!

That just made me want to vote Trump more, I don't want to see his small circumcised dick.

yours and this one apparently
whatever the 500 like one was anyway.

>Scarlet Jo
>(((aryan)))

>Start the video
>Okay, just a bunch of celeb actors telling people the importance of voting, this isn't too bad. A shit ton of young people forget to vot-
>On cue Trump smear job
I fucking love how they don't even try backing their reasons.
>He's a racist abusive coward! But it's not my job to explain why he's racist or abusive :^)
>GOY HIS FAMOUS LINE WAS "YOU'RE FIRED!" WE BETTER NOT GIVE HIM NUKES BECAUSE OF THIS

Literally grasping at straws. Shame how some people in the video you lose respect for since they aren't intelligent enough to form an actual fucking opinion and just repeat le racist memes.
Personally I loved James Franco in 11.22.63, but it's shitty seeing him be lumped in with this shit. I can respect anyone's opinion as long as they have fucking reasons behind it. I'm so fucking tired of people spewing Trump is racist when you literally can't provide a shred of evidence pointing to it

I'd rather see commiefornians being handed over to Mexico or undergo their own 1917 Revolution.
Scum in DC and Hollywood stand together against the people, and orders to the army come from DC.

I don't know what they threatened to do to get him to drop the brown coat. Neo-libs are the Alliance IRL.

They deleted all of our comments.
The thing is we could've done the same to the opposing team but they don't use the comment section, they just LIKE and fuck off.

YOU BETTER DO WHAT WE SAY IF YOU WANT TO SEE THAT COCK GOY

>DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR NEW MOVIE IN YOUR LOCAL MOVIE THEATER IT'S ONLY $25 BUT YOU ALSO GET POPCORN AND A LARGE SODA

>making actors fake cry
this is so fucking useless

Der östi hast recht. It needs to be memed.

Yeah a couple of the ones talking about Corey Haim disappeared. I mean, so did the one (correctly) citing Martian Sheen as a prime suspect.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE TO ME NOW, RDJ IS GUILTY OF THE CHILD MOLESTATION CHARGE BUT HILLARY SAID THAT SHE CAN MAKE IT DISAPPEAR WHICH IS WHY HES IN THAT AD, I BET SHE HAS DIRT ON ALL OF THEMMMMM.

I prefer Paul Stanely and Gene Simmons of KISS

They keep their fucking mouths shut because they're perfectly aware they're not qualified to pontificate on the subject.

>RDJ
Honest question, how the fuck does anyone think of that guy as "likeable"? That's a punchable face if I ever saw one, he acts like he really believes he is Tony Stark irl which would be okay if he wasn't a homosexual manlet

wtf I hate RDJ now

>anti-nigger castle

Pottery.

>YouTube is not social media
>(((politifact.com))) """proof"""
>you are blind to my truth
>stop insulting you are pathetic

If it wasn't for libfags this would be 0/10 bait

Since when do we care about what actors say or even trust ACTORS?

This is why I don't go to theaters anymore. I'm pretty sure they fucking charge for refills on soda too, don't they?

True. My point really wasn't about the video not having star power, but about Whedon using (and maybe pressuring) a bunch of working actors he knows into the political arena, and that could hurt their careers. But in the end it was their choice.

where are the likes coming from? is this on plebbit?

I stand corrected that one is still there.

The list of people to fire into the sun is piratically writing itself.

Isn't Simmons a Trump supporter?

bots

It just confirms that Hillary supporters don't respect Bernbots.

They're Cucking one of Bernies biggest supporters.

WE ARE LOSING THIS BATTLE

fake likes to get the video back into the green, they are also deleting negative or pro trump comments for the most part.

I haven't been there for over a decade so I don't know m8.

>feels good though

Trump is a presidential candidate, you fucking leaf. He's also not saying what you quoted.

oh, youtube will make sure it gets plenty of likes, don't worry. they've been known to rig videos in the past.

>up to about 1:15
>video is about getting people out to vote which is good, not sure why people are upset
>then comes the trump bashing
ah

(((classic)))

I read this in Vegeta's voice

Kek how can Jews make fun of inbred rednecks when most of their tribe comes out looking like they had one eye and it barely split into two at the last trimester of their moms' pregnancy. Look at fucking David blatt for example.

At least it's not RDA. I wonder what he's going through, first seeing 90s culture die off and now giving final goodbyes to liberty USA once had.

hollywood people and famous actors in general are just pretty boys/girls who agreed to get fucked by rich old men in exchange for fame

HOLLYWOOD DOESNT WANT MY MONEY

lol ok I haven't supported those faggots in over a decade

Yeah they do, but movie theatres are innocent on that part. The rates that they charge them to allow them show movies is ridiculous. Movie theatres make all of their money off the concessions stand.

>Actors expect us to believe they're being genuine
Like what's her face crying, bitch you expect me to believe that?

>jews are deleting downvotes again

Wtf? I hate Trump now.

Seems (((they))) are injecting likes

Nah some of those guys are on Tumblr, so they're having a field day right now.

Keep fighting senpai!

>Oy vey, activate the Hollywood twatterati!

We are reaching peak depseration

REALLY MAKES U THINK

youtube.com/watch?v=qOH9trJLedk

Anyone else noticing a discrepancy between likes/dislikes in number and status bar?

THE VIEW COUNT IS THE SAME BUT THE UPVOTES ARE RISING. ARE YOU NIGGERS TOO RETARDED TO NOTICE THIS?

>the moment we were leading with dislikes

SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM SEND IN THE BOTS SHUT IT DOOOOOWN

Anyone on Cred Forums who runs a small business needs to start practicing reverse-usury. Charge Jews more than you would the average joe or Jane. They'd never expect a simple goy to subvert their tactics on them

Soda is literally dirt cheap though. That's why pretty much every restaurant and fast food place offers free refills. And at most at a theater you're only going to get one refill, since most people don't like getting up in the middle of the movie to get one, so you just get it after the movie is done. It's full blown kike to try charging for more when it's so cheap. I get they pay out the ass to show movies, but come on.

Evans is American apparently according to the other user.

It's the JIDF and ADL getting involved

That's the thing about being an actor, you lose all credibility when you're doing non-acting stuff.

well i guess we gotta make fake accounts now to beat this. are you faggots gonna do something or just watch the world burn?

Don't forget Brad Pitt.

Just a week ago he was talking shit about Trump. Now he got dumped by his wife because he cheated on her.
He became JUST in JUST a week.

facebook Max.Patrick.Thuesen

this is who's liking the video. a bunch of eurocucks..

We have noticed it, the thing is we can't do shit about other than announcing this shit in the comment section.

Probably, low-key.

Hasn't commented because he recognizes his fans are impressionable and easily swayed by his authority and example.

He's being extremely responsible, and as you've seen, that's rare.

What's this Corey Haim shit?

Its how they make money they overcharge for shit to make up for not making any money from selling tickets. If you really want to be cheap you can just sneak shit in.

Wasn't it Charlie Sheen?

I know he fucks a lot of chicks bu he's also nuts.

Wow. I thought Robert was a conservative. How I'm really not going to watch Marvel movies.

kek

Way back in Feb. 2015, there was a psychic meming it up on 420chan, and one of his predictions was that Robert Downy Jr is gonna die in 2016

Man, I thought he was just making shit up, but now Downy's gone and done it now. Kek's not gonna like this

> taking political advice from someone who says what other people tell him to say for a living

Can't wait for Infinity War with Trump as main villain who stole the gauntlet from Thanos and put in it six Pepe Stones.

He got cucked and almost swindles his entire career. He has to suck jewish dick just to keep a job.
Probably still voting Trump.

This is the call calling people trumptards in the comment section

Classic Pedowood.

Corey claims an A-lister spread his boipussi and is preparing to spill the beans.

>Harry Cred Forumstter

This niggers a fucking leaf. Fuck off leaf

This, like how are you gunna cheat on Angelina Jolie, unless she refused to dress up like tomb raider, then I understand Pitts pain.

Just when I thought there wasn't another reason to hate Halo 5.

>anti nigger castle
pls let "pro immigrant activist's anti-nigger castle" become a meme pls

Corey claims he was raped at 11. Robert downey jr is the main suspect. We are trying to spread the word like robert spread corey's asshole.

this, they do this shit so much for literally every hot issue that it just feels like a parody of itself now.

Him and Marvel know where their leavened loaves are buttered.

The tumblr crowd is a huge part of their fanbase.

What the fuck was he crying at 52 seconds lmao

ODST was best Halo.

>anti-nigger castle

New meme
e
w

Nice emotionally appealing music.

>COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS

How is this level of shilling even legal.
They literally got so many famous actors to shill for them. The jews are really getting desperate.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53tdnm/joss_whedons_antitrump_propoganda_ad_with_tons_of/?submit_url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw&already_submitted=true&submit_title=Millionaires staring in a fine new propaganda piece telling normal people who to vote for. We probably should let them know what we think of it.

Upvote this.

>no idea if this link is going to work on Cred Forums

The kikes are really going all out this time. We got em on the ropes.

I've never had to give them my number

Why does every company think we want to give them our#s?

Wtf i thought Tony Shark was a low key redpill? The fucker even said "you cant go to jail, experience the scum and still come out liberal"

THE LIKES ARE GOING UP WITHOUT THE VIEWS GOING UP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw you fell for his lies about Infinite

Last time I trusted a Jew.

>Shadilay
>ooga booga
blasphemy!!

The strange thing is how long they have been together, and only now something like that happened just after he spoke shit about Trump.

This shit is real.

The way that commercial was filmed, it actually does feel like a parody. the Meta-jokes, the Naked mark thing, it seriously a fucking send-up, all of it.

They had to get professional actors to try selling that Trump winning is the end of the US.
Really makes you think

Never watching another film of his.

just cuck my shit up senpai

wonder who she's voting for

I am already voting for Hillary, but it's nice to know my favorite celebrities are too

Scarlett has never looked cuter. To bad she's mind fucked.

voted down, but the last parts were actually funny with the make your mark for naked mark and the most important actor shit

Oh no, people who dress up as superheroes for a living are calling Trump racist!

How on earth can we ignore such an important opinion?

what else can we do, spaghetti-bro?

This.

They did the same to advertise Obama eight years ago.

>give nuclear weapons to a guy who's signature move is firing things.
Hehe how cheeky, but then not all that funny when you know that these people actually use puns as a legitimate argument.

topest fucking kek

>implying she can

That's a lot of pasta.

THIS

I bet RDJ loves money more than his politics.

>people disconnected from reality telling you how to shape reality
>also bribing you to vote
>'vote Hillary and mark ruffalo will go nude in his next movie'
>gays and women will trade the worlds future to see some guys dick

It's like their only form of comedy now is to point out how stupid they are and that somehow makes them superior for noticing.

god dammit

youtube.com/watch?v=IMTLFRpfV8o

they give illegals citizenship all the time so they vote democrat

Everyone likes money more than their values. Why do you think the kikes are winning?

Story?

They know people are onto them, so they try to downplay.
What they're thinking is that if they appear to be self-aware and make fun of the stale propaganda formula then it's ok to do it.

The video looks like it has been filmed by the same people who do Buzzfeed, pro-migrant shit, Fuck Hate, Tuck Frump etc. Same exact camera work, editing and style of a video, same asinine appeal to emotion.

>the video now has more likes than dislikes
FUCK, WE'RE LOSING, Cred Forums!

looks like we have more jebs/teds/rubios to have fun with .
thank kek, shit has been kinda slow around here.

Go to fucking plebbit and upvote that link The_Donald. I know most of you have at least 4 fake accs there.

thanks op, im register now

I think it was filmed by joss whedon, he owns the super pac. so if it looks like buzzfeed cancer, that's because it pretty much is.

Cred Forums BTFO

HES A JEW!!

I'm working on a parody video. Heres the teaser.
Any advices ? I can paste the core text here
youtube.com/watch?v=DpTyC-CjxH8

That's well tought and a bit true, but there is still a huge gap between an experts in real estate and finance running for presidency and actors

really made me think

I literally can't wait till every celebrity hangs when the global economy crashes

They are part of our diverse community after all.

Can we make list and never go to one of these fuckers movies again

I like a lot of those people. I dont mind obama too much i just despise hillary and want her to burn.

Shut up Malta, do not you have refugees to attend to....good luck being secular now

Trump had a catchphrase in the show that he was hosting
You can't possibly have someone with a catchphrases have nuke codes

Nice, now we need another few good lines. Annyone up to the task?

Isn't this actually illegal for them to do.

Damn. Wish I presuded law instead of machining

>The jews are this desperate

this please. and not just actors. but business men and companies too

>Using ! in a serious post without irony nor quoting
Stop

I seem to remember Jewtube getting called out for it's blatant rigging of likes. There was a video that was liberal related, had X many more dislikes than likes and then, as if by magic, the number of likes slowly crept up until it had totally taken over the dislikes. Which no one would have cared about, if the like bar hadn't been larger than the number of views, the next thing you know comments and likes are disabled and the video is removed altogether.

surely italian has a shorter word for "views" that "visualizzazioni"

>top left
is that the dad from cory in the house?

The anti-Trump shills are all foreigners and furfags lol.

>A fucking shitlib owns a PAC to try to do some Marxist shit.
GEE WHO WOULDA GUESSED?
I'M HONESTLY GLAD THESE FUCKS TRIED TO FUCK WITH MAH VIDYA SINCE IT MADE ME ACTUALLY LEARN A THING OR TWO.

It's okay you'll always have a job in my heart, user

Nah man can't corner the dorner.

Looks like her record got corrected

>anti nigger castle

I've got a new goal in life

She looks underwhelming IRL. GFH syndrome to the max.

yea, it's all manipulation , and it's going to bite them in the ass
the tighter you squeeze the more we fight.

We don't have the resources, especially since they limited our abilities in making google accounts. We are way less powerful.
The only thing we can do is try our best to get the comment section to be disabled.
That way we will show that the people disagree though their words, not by using the like/dislike buttons.

There is another thread up. I asume that if the thread reaches bump limit there is still people interested, so get in here to avoid more threads
>NEW THREAD
>NEW THREAD

Can't corner the Dorner, faggot.

Hey, anyone else notice that if you refresh the page the likes go up but not the view count? Or is it just my problem.

i dont really like obama because he lied about tons of shit to get elected

"spaghetti" probably

view count only goes up with new IP+View of the whole video
Either multiple accounts are liking it or bots that don´t watch the whole video

(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
>NEW THREAD
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
>NEW THREAD
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
>NEW THREAD
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)
(Cross-thread)

theres a lot of replys on here about that. youre not the only one that noticed it, faggot.

>Neil Patrick Harris
>Martin Sheen
>Sheriff from Stranger Things

Wtf I thought these guys were based as fuck

It's troubling and scary that the establishment is so organized against him and so visible; is it possible such a constant and overwhelming media attack from all angles can be overcome?

I hope he can pull it off in November.

>faggot
>spic
>literally who
did you really, user?

>do we want to give nuclear weapons to a man whose signature move is to fire people in reality TV shows

WTF?! I'm a Hillary missile now!

this is just fuel for our fire.

>anti-nigger castle

sometimes you guys make me not want to lose my faith in Spain yet

"veduta" would be one view but then it completely changes to pasta names when its plural.

>anti nigger castle

Heres the full text. Any ideas to improve it guys?

Now we are going to repeat a lot of words we want to insert in your brain as we were told to. You know, we want to save our money and we're getting paid for this more than you will be in your whole life. Don't you want a totally corrupted president, trying to delete e-mails, rigging elections, controlling the mainstream media and caring only about their wealth. Don't you want a crooked woman for president that is owned by her donator, like us ?

All of the other cuck actors I'm not surprised to see in there. Those three I genuinely am.

Yes. Rally the men. Today we go to war.

That's crap.

Just use their own words and tactics against them.
They have this bit where they say shit like ''you may think you don't matter. You may think your vote doesn't matter''

Simply expand on it. Turn it into.
>You may think you don't matter since you're not as rich as us. You may think your vote doesn't matter. It does if you all vote for what I want.

we tried it, were fighting bots at this point. the niggers have not one, but the bots may have.

hahaha fucking smart dude. Will do you're right, subtle as fuck

Find some autist who have bots themselves. Contact Weev and his guys, i'm banned from twittter.

I thought I was the only one playing shadilay non stop since we discovered it.

Praise kek my man

get someone else to do it, im not going on that shit-hole.