When will Conservashits admit that police target blacks disproportionately as criminal suspects more so than other...

When will Conservashits admit that police target blacks disproportionately as criminal suspects more so than other races ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that police target blacks disproportionately as criminal suspects more so than other races ?
Because that is factually incorrect whites are disproportionately shot by police per crime demographics

As soon as blacks start committing crime proportional to their percentage in the population.

Blacks have to finally decide whether they're part of the US or not. If not, then leave. If so, then adopt the American way and be American.

But they wont do either because that requires work. Instead, theyll continue to moan and complain while demanding more attention. They want all of the benefits without any of the rresponsibilities.

They are children in need of coddling, and we all know it.

The chance of anyone being killed by police, black white or brown, is statistically 0. They are burning down American cities over a problem that doesn't exist. Ask yourself why are politicians and media teaming up with blm to divide us? Who gains from it?

>niggers want the gubmint to do everything for them but don't want to show any respect or reverence toward it

Just leave, niggers.

You don't get to have your cake and eat it, too.

We gave you food, shelter, opportunities for social advancement, an entire war for your freedom, 40 acres and a mule, special laws, educational incentives, welfare programs, preferential hiring practices, and even the presidency.

All you do is complain.

Everyone is tired of your fucking complaining.

Go back to Africa or shut the fuck up.

low tier bait

mods please delete spam posts

When will liberals admit they deserve it?

That fingernail is disgusting

cause he was red-pilled
youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

FUCKING NORMIES TALK ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT BUT HES A FUCKING BACKUP HES A BACKUP HES DOING THIS SO PEOPLE IN FAGGOT SAN FRAN WILL CALL RACISM WHEN THEY BOOT HIM OFF TEAM

>300 hundred years

wut

He's free to go to Africa whenever he wants, right now it seems like he's content to earn a living in a white system.

When will blacks admit that nobody likes them or their culture and that's their fault?

You're right. The differences and grievances between whites and blacks in America are simply irreconcilable. The only option is for blacks to return to their homelands.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Seriously pol can we kill the Whites enslaved blacks meme?
Cant we spread some fucking infographics about how 1) Niggers enslaved niggers and had a better slave network than anyother fucking empire
and 2) SOME AFRICAN COUNTRIES STILL HAVE NIGGER SLAVES!

WHAT THE FUCK
agggggggg
I FUCKING HATE AMERICAA NOW THIS REALLY MAD ME THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH I FUCKINGBHATE AMERICA NOW!!! I GIVE UP I AM DONE VISITING POL FOREVER NOW THIS IS THE LAST STRAWBIF ONLY HE HAD THE DAMN DELEGATES WE WOULDNT BE HERE NOW BUT THANKS TO ALL THESE RACIST AMERICAN BLOWING UP BLACK ISLAMIC CHURCHES WITH PRESSURE COOKERS

I FUCKINGBHATE AMERICA FOOTBALL TAKE A KNEEEEEE

There are more people complaining about people who are mad that a football player didn't stand for the anthem than there are people who are mad that a football player didn't stand for the anthem.

>People who do crime are in jail

Hmmmm, must be racism!

They won't because they benefit from the racist system. Very few whites actually care about Blacks anywhere.

This. Racism needs to stop and we need to create a new generation of whites without prejudice and racism like the previous one. Only then can we end racism.

When is this samefaggotry CTR shilling gonna stop?

Guys are those kind of posters grade a /pol trolls that gather yous are geniunly retarded Shills?

Ayy you got me there.

>Going after the criminals

Well that's just good police work.

As for Kaepernig maybe if he spent a little more time practicing and less time protesting his ass wouldn't be riding the bench right now. Do you think it's just a coincidence that a white man takes his job and then all of a sudden he turns into Malcolm X? No one even knew he was black before this and now he's acting like fucking Kunta Kinte.

Never. You got to deal with realety. Niggers are niggers and get shoot or lockt up. Till the end of all times.

I'll admit it when it becomes true you fucking lying sack of shit shill.

When will liberals admit that blacks are disproportionately targeted by the police because they're disproportionately responsible for violent crime? Other non-white demographics which don't behave like fucking chimps have no problems with the police.