France BTFO

France BTFO

>tfw Hitler would have loved your country

He would have loved how quickly you cuck faggots would have bent over for him

Tfw Hitler didn't consider you arian

As soon as you get rid of Quebecois, apparently.

>French aren't like sand niggers and swamp niggers

Glad to hear that

You bend over just as quick for the queen.

Is that the reason why the French are trying to become muslim?

>2nd april

>the French are trying to become muslim?

KEK

you're so islamized than a quarter of your country was tranformed into an islamic state, and you still have 10% muslims who will took another quarter

France situation isn't even close to yours m8, as for the french they hate the muslims and islam.

Islam
>Had a clear identity
>Puts their culture and tradition above all else
>Seeks unity within the community, strong laws
>Values strength and bravery

France
>No identity: "Anyone can be French"
>No respecy for tradition or culture, usually radically "Progressive"
>Always has a weak and fractured government
>Notorious race-mixers

>values strength and bravery

Since when taking it in the ass and letting niggers fuck your sisters is valuying strength and bravery ?

that's because we're infected by american deceases and lost our culture to their Hollywood lifestyle

Islam
>clear identity
there is a war happening within it because of how clear it is
>their culture is retarded
>seeks unity if you agree with them
>values obedience above all else
>it is extremely totalitarian
try again my friend

good point...american ((entertainment)) is cancer and europe would change if it stopped receiving it

i was joking to poke the guy, but now that I think about it... it might be slightly true? they expose us to a lot of science too... so maybe for stupid uneducated people might be true

>The Franco-Ottoman alliance, also Franco-Turkish alliance, was an alliance established in 1536 between the king of France Francis I and the Turkish sultan of the Ottoman Empire Suleiman the Magnificent.

>The strategic and sometimes tactical alliance was one of the most important foreign alliances of France and lasted for more than TWO AND A HALF CENTURIES

>During the wintering of Barbarossa, the Toulon Cathedral was transformed into a mosque, the call to prayer occurred five times a day, and Ottoman coinage was the currency of choice. According to an observer: "To see Toulon, one might imagine oneself at Constantinople"

>Throughout the winter, the Ottomans were able to use Toulon as a base to attack the Spanish and Italian coasts, raiding Sanremo, Borghetto Santo Spirito, Ceriale and defeating Italo-Spanish naval attacks.

>On land Suleiman was concomitantly fighting for the conquest of Hungary in 1543, as a part of the Little War. French troops were supplied to the Ottomans on the Central European front: in Hungary, a French artillery unit was dispatched in 1543-1544 and attached to the Ottoman Army.

Why do the Europeans have such an obsession and love with Islam? You continentals are the most disgusting people.

Does that mean all this time France was just trying to get close to us?

>who is (((Disraeli)))?

>says new Pakistan

>says the islamic caliphate of Swedistan

Scandinavians like Swedes and Norwegians who claim purity are liars. Scandinavians actually have sami ancestry. It's a fact, and you cannot change history. So many with slanted blue eyes, flat noses and round faces. However, they claim to be superior to others. I'm of German heritage, and my German grandmother always told me NEVER to marry a Swede or I'd end up with a very blond Asian-looking baby. So true! True Europeans are superior! NOT phony Nordics! And true Europeans INCLUDE Italians but certainly not Scandinavians!

Nice try Ghengis khan but you simply cannot outgun the master of cuckerism.

>pure Bavarian
>Genghis Khan
nice try, sami