Chinese Space Station crashing

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-space-station-tiangong-1-crash-tiangong-1-out-of-control-a7319916.html

Why are the Chinese so shit at making things? Everything from simple electronics to space stations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s&feature=youtu.be&t=42
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was planned, they knew it was going to fail when they first launched it. It's why they just launched a replacement one already.
inb4
>1 post by this ID

Gamma bikes are made in china though

>not clearing your cache and cookies after your browser closes

>we hate the Russians but the Chinese scheme with their Communism

I hate how we totally ignore the Chinese and their buildup of their military.

And nuclear power stations :(

that's the old one dumbass, they are in the process of making a new one that is supposed to be much larger than the ISS

also we are starting to see the rise of asian nationalism because they are talking about bringing on only koreans and japanese with them

>wanting to be killed by hypersonic chinese trash

The problem here is that they lost control of it. They don't know when or where it's coming down to any degree of accuracy. This is extremely irresponsible. Denser materials such as engine parts won't burn up entirely and could come down on a population center. It's extremely unlikely but possible.

They should have deorbited it over the Pacific like everyone else does.

Although the USA did fuck up with Skylab and it landed in Australia. China has 40 years to catch up and learn from our mistakes, yet did worse.

Because they cannot innovate, they only copy.

You can hardly predict where something will re enter years in the future. If it's tumbling it's even harder to predict the atmospheric drag.

We're talking about years from now. Also the chance of it hitting you is incredibly small.

The surface area of the earth is 196.9 million square miles. Assuming enough debris doesn't get burnt up to the point that something the size of a bus gets through (literally impossible btw) the average bus is 45 feet long and less than 10 feet wide.

450/196900000 = 4.328 x 10 ^ -10

Or 0.00000004328% chance you will be hit.

Take your meds and calm down.

Yeah but that's not the point. The point is that they lost the ability to deorbit it in a controlled manner. We have no clue when or where it's coming down now.

It's an accident waiting to happen, but it's unlikely anything will come of it. Just another example of China being irresponsible with their garbage.

post by this ID
Your post is the first fucking post you moron. Of course there only going to be 1 post by OP. Dumb fucking faggot

>Take your meds and calm down.

Not sure where in my post it seemed like I was being irrational, user. It's a legitimate gripe to have with the situation. I said any event was unlikely but still possible.

Destroyed by aliens. They don't want us out there unchecked.

Kekememememekemememekekekemekek!

>1 post by this ID

what does this meme mean and why do I see it all the time?

It means the OP haven't made any effort to defend his post or respond at all. IE, likely shills/slide thread.

It's a code word to flood your rare pepes onto the market.

They specialized in making cheap shit really cheap in order to compete in a globalized economy

The market for good shit was already competitive when China was in the process of modernizing, so might as well go with what you can compete on.

I can't even blame them, it makes sense.

where will it crash, will it kill any civilians.

It's a way of calling attention to the fact that it's a shill thread. Not always true, though.

inb4 descending down to U.S.A and then suddenly EMP detonation and burgers getting rounded up in camps 3 years later.

Joke aside

>China abondons space station as previously planned 1/2 a year ago
>its descending to earth as previously planned
>OMG CHINESE SPACE STATION IS CRASHING
>according to amateur astronomers suggestions claiming irregularities that make it seem like
>t.Pajeet

Why Cred Forums so bad when it comes to astronautics?

Think of the archetypical inventor: people think he's crazy, he does not care what anyone thinks, he actually wants to disrupt society.
That's the perfect opposite of every single facet as well as the whole of Chinese culture.

BAN ASSAULT SPACE STATIONS

What about the fact that the Chinese copy disused garbage from the Seventies rather than making anything of their own? They are struggling to be where we were decades ago, at a smaller scale.

Praise Kek

>where will it crash, will it kill any civilians.

Here's hoping it lands in Canada.

this is not fair, nobody fucks with german engineering

actually this is possible

If you are hurtling towards earth in a ship/escape pod the one thing you really don't want to see above the hatch...

MADE IN CHINA

Fuggggg

fuck no. what is burning up on reentry.

Well, their iPhones are kinda decent.

You're an idiot. Everyone here knows that the station isn't in use.

The upsetting part is that they have completely lost control of it, and have no idea where it's coming down. It isn't coming down in a controlled manner.

Get it you shitskin faggot?

Why? Two huge factors:

Communism and Poverty

There's far less incentive for specialization in China, and less fruit for intellectual works. There's also huge stress on utilizing the cheapest material for cost-efficiency, and not enough oversight to deem how badly the cost-efficiency deteriorates final product in the long term.

The denser parts will make it through reentry. A 100kg chunk of metal will fuck your day up.

>not buying a disposable mobile and sim card for every Cred Forums session

hehe i get it

Is anyone else hoping that this one lands on Australia too, just for the lulz?

This is what Hiro's using to range ban Canada

Kek confirms it

this

Yea American space tecnology never failed at all

>1 post by this ID

Let's shoot that shit down while it's over an ocean so it doesn't fuck anyone's shit up.

>China has 40 years to catch up and learn from our mistakes
>t. Van Nguyen

Because U.S.A. made sure China has best conditions for learning by excluding China specifically from any space research and any research material and exclude Chinese student and personal and so on from and engineering and other science work related to the topic.

Cars are designed to have crumple zones that absorb impacts, and bikes are not.
If the bumper doesn't absorb the impact of a collision, the impact will be absorbed by your body.

I'm fine with it landing in Australia, but I'd prefer it landing on some cuck in Canada.

Bonus points of a Chinese immigrant.

>>OMG CHINESE SPACE STATION IS CRASHING
>>according to amateur astronomers suggestions claiming irregularities that make it seem like
>t. Pajeet

They bring that on themselves with their blatant disregard for intellectual property.

Keep licking them Chinese boots though, Achmed. I'm sure they'll reward you for it :^)

If I'm on a public computer I will, but doing it on my own that no one else uses sounds like a pain in the ass without any real benefits. I also don't close my browser unless I'm rebooting or something.

It kills Trudeau, and the Canadians take it as an act of war and start ethnically cleansing their Chinese immigrants, which prompts China to invade.

This might be the best option, once we've confirmed it's at a low enough altitude that hitting it won't send more space junk into a higher orbit. Not sure if that's possible but it would be a nice "fuck you" to use it for SM-3 target practice.

If you ever wonder why western technology has such high security standards just look at china. They have a complete disregard for security regulations which only results in more content being made for /gif/ rekt threads.

You can get nearly all of the data online....

just be glad the Chinese didn't do what they normally do and hit it with a missile.

If you look at the amount of junk in space it rose 30-40% in 1 year because of the Chinese shooting a satellite with a missile.

These Chinese will colonize Mars and sink every American aircraft carrier with their super missiles, it's only a matter of time.
Just conveniently forget that everything they build falls apart and they lose every war they fight.
:^)

It's public knowledge you fucking retard.

baarneed up in atomsfear, no lefunds!

not the first time we've shot down a satellite so fuck it, fuck the Chinese

noooooooo

God damnit, I don't care who send shit to space just do it, it's big and our new frontier. There are many poles to be crossed on skis out there.

>Choina
Fucking shit man arg, are they going to start to learn into quality now?

>Be Anons Rel in the late 80ies
>Go to choina to help start up factories there
>Be away for a long time
>We make this chemical here, this how you into this choinaman
But.....
>NONONONO WHAT ARE YOU DOING ChOINAMAN. NO WATER IN DEM CHEMS!
adjusts the shit back to correct state
>ping pong ping pong! The guy is actually wearing one of dem mao suits and stuff
choinaman turns it back
rel back again
and so on and it almost goes bad til he gets stopped before the fist comes.

was some trouble after that but this was what happened. They moved our factories down there, made shit out of everything and our jobs are there, because while one thought selfishly only about shorttime profits here and well ones own shekels, choinaman was smart and planned in the long run. Shekels isn't important really, only reflects what you produce.
>What's best? Labor or capital? you can't the one without the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s&feature=youtu.be&t=42

Go to bed Norway you're drunk.

no! The jews this! I am sure of it! The pissed on their gyroscopes obviously.