Is this guy really the leader of Alt-Right?

Is this guy really the leader of Alt-Right?
youtube.com/watch?v=5RNgW7autXY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pTRixq2Lw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. He's a relic from the skinhead days trying to stay relevant. The Daily Stormer is clickbait, lowbrow, easy to strawman garbage. TheRightStuff.biz and Radix are better for redpilled commentary. Cred Forums has done more for the alt-right than this manlet loser ever will. All he does is start fights with other right wing figures anyway.

A subhuman manlet advocating for Asian racemixing and probably does himself. Basically he's more about return of fundamental Christianity than nation and race.

I thought Weev and Anglin were Agnostic?

This guy has done more to help Trump than any of these manlets ITT. He's also funnier than all you faggots.

you guys are just jealous cause he's the leader of alt right and he dates asian qts

how so?

Actually, we already have a leader, sorry

no weeb is some sort of mjolnir or Odin worshipping faggot

>white nationalist
>dates non white jailbait

Really makes you think.

>internet talking heads are the leaders of X

No. Not Anglin, not the Golden one, not Varg, not fucking Milo or anyone else who just talks.

We have leaders and we've had some amazing ones in the past too.

That's one of the biggest problems with white nationalism. We get online and watch some video from someone talking into a webcam in his living room and we think we've accomplished something.

His website is hilarious, I'll give him that.

I personally think he is a funny guy but this guy is nicer and maybe the true leader of alt right.

the jews have successfully labelled Cred Forums as alt-right now faggots like Milo, guy in OP, radio people , what's his name from the TV show - attention whores are claiming to be leaders

pretty much co-opted

>gay coal burning jew

I don't believe he is jewish

It's this """""""""""""""italian humour"""""""""""""?

He wears a yarmulke and says his jewish like every other sentence.

i lube for milo, literary the geert wilders of our generation. the rest are altnazi edgelords

Trump is on now.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pTRixq2Lw0

>liking alt-right unironically
I want reddit fags to leave my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He is greek ancestry. And he is a positive force for the cognitive dissonance in being a gay rightwing activist. The harder it is for the left to fit people into boxes, the less they will fit themselves into them. Freethinking is as redpilled as it gets