How do you stop this from happening, Cred Forums. How do we preserve good morals and bring back virtuous values?

How do you stop this from happening, Cred Forums. How do we preserve good morals and bring back virtuous values?

We're working on it. We're smooshing the jew media and making the youth right wing.

The face of a defeated man.

if he had a wife that age it wouldn't be a problem

>bought into the marry some old hag meme

Incest solves this.

By not allowing cucks to procreate

Jesus

Well, first that family has more than one mestizo in the woodpile, so it's not a traditional family anyway.

But I have no answer for your question.

Second this.

Raise your children in the church, practice values at home.

I'm dating a qt virgin, so I know this works

Is your wife's bull named Jesus too? I know BBC is trendy right now in the community, but nothing can compete with that Latin passion.

Islam

>Cred Forums
>morals
>values
where the FUCK do you actually believe you are right now??
who do you think you're talking to right now?

What are you talkin!!!!!, these are GOOD Values they have to BREED ASAP, whites are being overrun by other races

>If you can avoid them getting pregnant by a sub human then you win. Just be there to pick up the pieces, she'll listen then.
>If you can't avoid the baby thing, then it's over.

anyone else think this is kinda hot?

why would it matter what kind of underwear your daughters wear?

frigid cucks

This. Faggots tend to forget that we are promoting unpopular values for the hell of it. If you are seriously buying into puritan nonsense, you should GTFO to Reddit.

have you seen those "chastity ring" Christians? Biggest sluts around

>qt bracefaced jailbait with bright things
Hnnnnngggggggg

That is the face of a crushed soul.

>A-am I fitting in yet guys?

>no granny panties
>omfg sluts!!!

Seriously, you permavirgins are fucking retarded and damaged. Just because qts like this didnt pay attention to you last year as a freshman doesnt mean anything.

T. Someone who has a daughter

Seriously, who gives a shit? Raise her right, doesn't matter what they wear

the face of a man who won't even try to assert his authority as head of the household

grow ball and beat your daughters until they obey you

>my family didn't care about who I was until I put on the mask

>they will know shame

It's the face of a man that works 80 hours a week to support his liberal wife and their degenerate kids, he has just finished prepping the bull and has to watch what his children and wife is going to wear while the bull runs wild.
feels americuck

what is with you pathetic fetishes going around projecting everywhere

No, you aren't.

Because you weren't here when Cred Forums was the most degenerate website on the internet.

When the buzzword "moralfag" was used on a daily basis as a pejorative

When niggers and wapanese werewordfiltered to peanutbutter and weeaboo

This entire "degeneracy" meme is nothing but a meme, and if you actually take it seriously and believe you are in good company, you don't know where the fuck you are right now, like most of the current generation of high schoolers and college freshman that populate this board.

>implying he didn't buy those for his own viewing pleasure

excuse me? I'm just describing the average american lifestyle, just take a look at that guys face.

This is actually a joke. There's more pictures of them from different Christmas', it was done to see if it could make spergs (like the one who made this thread) unironically rage. Congratulations, you played yourself.

I thought they looked familiar - they're the Santa and his Ho's family, right?

>t.jew
>t.redditor
>t.nigger

Choose one

white and never used reddit

been here using "I am 12 and what is this" memes when you were LITERALLY 12 years old

Don't buy your daughters thongs
Don't let them consume media that encourages the break down of the family
Be a father they love
Be THE man in their life until they are ready to marry

>fuck your daughters
is what you meant

Would you let your daughters walk around with visible panty line?

Kek his face

"T-thanks jews"

It's somewhat ironic that morality is the last defense against the Jew, the nigger, and the insufferable reddit