Do humans enjoy living like this...

Do humans enjoy living like this? Is it a convenient way to hide amongst the general population to cover up your sins and remain relatively anonymous?

All community is gone, except for small rural towns. Apartment buildings and suburbs with identical houses are taking over our way of life. Even in smaller towns this is becoming the standard way of life.

You could be living next to drug dealers, murderers, kidnappers, anyone right now and you would have no idea.

When we forsake community we allow globalists to move in and take over our lives because there is no group voice complaining about it. People have willing accepted a world which is totalitarian in essence and devoid of any concept of self or individuality. Now we are not held accountable to the people living around us nor do we rely on them for teamwork and survival, they're just like robots or ghosts walking around. You don't know their name, you've never seen them before but against all of your natural programming and instinct you must force yourself to trust these random strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/03/29/peter-berkowitz-san-francisco-pod-living/
kalw.org/post/how-tiny-shipping-container-community-causing-big-fuss-oakland#stream/0
youtube.com/watch?v=KAMeI4uHAFE
youtube.com/watch?v=SMfB1REALp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>do humans enjoy living like this?
No, why would they. Although who's to say the people who enjoy living that way are human?

At least they are detached in the UK the streets are like a labyrinth

I live in a condo surrounded by suburban housing and let me tell you something about it, because clearly you have no fucking idea what it is like.

I have friends and family that live in the urban core and the most remote rural locations.

The city is filled with a transient working population during the day and party boys, tourists and predatory criminals at night. In my experience, no one ever stays downtown for long. There is no community, no continuation of culture, in the downtown core of the city because hardly anyone ever stays.

As for remote rural locations... If it takes twenty minutes to walk to your nearest neighbor, or longer as in most cases, you do not have a community. You have tracks of wilderness, which are nice, but you do not have a community... You have a handful of people you know within a hundred square kilometers that you may or may not talk to and probably don't even like.

I spent a week on the seventy acres owned by my mother in law. We never saw or cared to see her neighbor, which lived on 180 acres.

A junkie was taking shelter in her basement and may or may not have been doing drugs down there when we were there.

The suburbs aren't perfect, but at least I live next to people that are committed to living in my community for the long haul, raising their families and giving back to the place they live in.

I know most of the people in my building on a first name basis. I know my neighbors living in detached homes and we actually have genuine relationships that aren't based upon either...

Vain cosmopolitan signalling.

A fucking rural survival network where friendship are based around surviving the fucking winter.

Fuck you urban and rural faggots.

yeah it really sucks leaving shit in your yard and it not being stolen, or not having homeless people wandering around.

the best thing about suburbia is no niggers
the worst thing is all the young people are SJWs because they've never interacted with inner city minorities in their entire lives

I like suburbs where the houses are just simple bungalows but with variety, where every house at least looks unique. IMO this is just as bad as row housing where entire blocks just look the same because it's in fact one building. At least with detached houses you have some space, and a backyard.

>only one side of the road has a sidewalk
Ah shit man, that's horrible, can't see anyone enjoying living in a place like that

Do humans enjoy living like this?

I live in a bus/rv
I have a concrete pad on 2 acres with electric that I stay at sometimes, otherwise I drive to where ever I want to be and mill around until I get bored.

It's tits

>San Francisco Newcomer Pays $400 Rent To Live In A Box In Friend’s Apartment

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/03/29/peter-berkowitz-san-francisco-pod-living/

what a deal!

If you live in the suburbs you literally have the best of both worlds. If you live in either extreme it's probably impossible to visit the other. Hell, if you live in the city, you probably don't own a car so visiting the countryside is out of the question.

((((Berkowitz))))

Looks comfy, I'd move there

I've been there.

Where do I park my car?

This makes for less traffic, another perk of suburban life

that's actually really cool

I prefer urban environments.

here's another cool aerial city pic

Being in a suburb is having to feign being a normal happy person who is apart of the "community" while at the same time having no community with your neighbours like what is found in city apartments.

Just imagine walking out your front door everyday and having to pretend to the neighbours watching you from across the street.

Suburbs are great to hide in as long as you can act.

>You could be living next to drug dealers, murderers, kidnappers, anyone right now and you would have no idea

Wait, how do their houses look like right now? Do they have a sign?

Why would anyone not want their own plot of land?

looks comfy as fuck, would settle/10

Too expensive to mantain

Prefer shit like this personally

both of those choices look terrible

I live in a small rural town and I know for a fact I live next to a drug dealer, we've been friends since elementary school :3

suburbs offer a better standard of living than urban areas, and suburbs can offer a sense of community that seems to be lost on the last couple generations.

we use boats. More confy.

That is not a large piece of property

id love to have my own piece of land, but not in these tract housing developments. just a nice leafy north jersey suburb would be nice. Grow tomatoes and stuff in my garden, have a garage to do stuff in. Dont have metal rails over my windows.

>jersey
>nice
choose one

People who enjoys living like this are the ones who are willing to sacrifice freedom for security.
SWALLOW THAT.

>even Barron's toy cars are limos

Until you want to go somewhere with no water

organized chaos. this is awesome.

then you buy a garage on the land and a car. Easy.

So can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with this?

>humans

Only rats live in Favelas

Why not just get a regular home with a boat dock?

The developers only put sidewalks on one side of the road and neglected to build tall fences in the back yards

i would. man i can never experience a winter like that in my country. except himalayas where i cannot live

Need to wait for the trees to grow

I mean it doesn't even look comfy, whats the point?

that gives me an idea, why not make an apartment complex like that, people sleeping in 4ftx4ftx8ft boxes in a wall that rolls out am back in. Make rent cheap like 600$ a month a hole (utilities not included) and have coin pay washing room, and a commens area for like 8 people and a toilet and shower

Banff is a tourist ridden fuck fest.

Fucking commies. Build a fence or grow some thujas around you fucking property! What's the point of having a house when you don't even know where your tiny yard starts and where it ends?

Pic related is how we do it in Lithuania, and our average income is like 8 times lower.

It looks comfy when you see it from a screen, but it's a very harsh climate to endure. The cold temperature combined with strong winds is really bad for your skin.

can we stop this meme? I know you're probably a sheltered midwesterner with no perspective at all, which is sad.
Ill explain. It's sandwiched between NY and philly, there's the shore, best shopping, best schools, it is basically the perfect location in the US.
sure there's that smelly part near linden/elizabeth and lots of crime and stuff...
but it's american tradition to sweep ugly stuff under the rug.

Zoning laws

How a tiny shipping container community is causing a big fuss in Oakland

kalw.org/post/how-tiny-shipping-container-community-causing-big-fuss-oakland#stream/0

It doesn't?

Because in the old Venice you can't fucking find an house like that, diocane.

Banff houses are pretty "strange" too. You can't tell if they're trying to go for the cabin look, the shitty post-modern look, or both. Can't tell if it looks comfy to live in or hideous to live in.

>Do humans enjoy living like this
In houses?

well you forgot to tip the city people you big dumby

this

That's pretty easy to napalm. Rebuliding it is a piece of cake. You gotta think ahead, m8. We're are all just pawns.

I didn't know Canadians could be so thoughtfully angry, honestly thought you all were cowards

I refuse to live anyplace without all four seasons and its extremes.

If you're on the sunbelt of the US that shit must be depressing, snowy winters are the best and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

>All community is gone,

yes, because "community" can only happen in small towns...

You to need to get out more...small minded, false memes like this are the product of a cucked life.

In central russia there are 4 seasons: season of dirt, season of dirt through layer of snow mixed with dogshit, season of fresh dirt from under melting snow and season when it rains and everything is dirt

For what? how many of us want to be a gardener or whatever you gonna do with all that land? The only thing I'd like to have on my backyard is a bbq

I tried to check the place out a few weeks ago. Drove out from Invermere, we were visiting family and we are from Vancouver.

Canmore and Banff are just pure shit. No redeeming qualities. The fact that tasteless Albertans are doing the same thing with the East Kootenays makes me sick to my stomach.

I mean this with all due respect. We need to establish border check points at the Rockies. Albertans should not be allowed to own property in British Columbia. You should require a travelers visa. An Alberta drivers license should not be valid in British Columbia until you receive an endorsement that proves you can find your steering wheel.

Then, and only then, do I think that Albertans should be allowed to travel outside of their own province... Because it, and by extension them, are shit.

And I know it's not the local Albertans, which I'm not sure even exist anymore... It's the trash that immigrated there during the oil boom.

And if that describes you, go back to the fucking maritimes.

>how many of us want to be a gardener
Why not?

looks like anno

I live in the Greater Vancouver Regional District, bud. There's plenty to be angry about.

Don't talk shit about Barca, octagonal intersections and Gaudi's god-tier architecture are fucking based. Madrilenos are just mad that Catalonia is still the best part of Spain.

I wouldnt enjoy living in that suburban sprawl bullshit but you can absolutely have a sense of community there. Even in the city (outskirts in a real neighborhood, not in high rise or whatver) I know every family on my block

That pic and related is one of the biggest atrocities to happen to housing architecture.

Pick one.

I'm not saying it's stupid, I'm just pointing at the fact that absolute majority of us won't do it anyway

>renting
It's like you just want to throw your money away.

You can sometimes find a house that would have a lower mortgage than rent.

C

Plant some fruit trees
They are not much work

Not that other user, but if you dont plan on staying put somewhere for 10 years or longer, renting is generally a better option. Transfer costs are high....

Why would anything pick anything other than C?

A mix between A and C (assuming C has other houses next door)

>Hurr durr all the houses look the same from the air, they must all be exactly the same

I can see several different floorplans, and you can't possibly know what is in these houses that would make people all "the same"

You can even see diversity in the plants in the yards, in cars, and the general cleanliness of the houses. This is only a cheap way to make a neighborhood.

It's not that obvious
youtube.com/watch?v=KAMeI4uHAFE

definitely A

Old quattroporte is unreliable as hell

I grew up with an apple tree. It was dank.

What is the problem?
I'd kill to have a nice home like that

anyone who doesn't pick C is a mental retard

>fruit trees

Do you like wasps? Thats how you get wasps

A lot of people like the suburbs because they tend to be cheaper, are in quiet areas, provide more land (especially when compared to urban cores), and they usually have some ameneties, such as a park, lake, pools, trash service, etc. although the HOAs in some neighborhoods can be annoying. It isn't a detached community, a lot of suburban neighborhoods have some time a system where the community pays attention to strangers in the area (crime watch), some will hire security, HOAs may sometimes switch (frequently) on who runs the community, sometimes there will be discussions on how to improve neighborhoods, etc.

As a person who lives in an city, I would like to live in a suburban or urbanized area, as of now, I live 5 minutes away from my city's downtown, and all the houses here are small, somewhat unsafe, loud at night, etc. Living in a suburb can have tons of benefits.

>An Alberta drivers license should not be valid in British Columbia until you receive an endorsement that proves you can find your steering wheel.

I knew a girl who's boyfriend worked at a licensing place in Calgary and he was selling real, legitimate Alberta Drivers licenses for $50. I briefly drove around with one of her friends that bought one and it was fucking terrifying.

C has literally no cons.
Fuck it C should just be a 2d waifu

Sorry, everybody's experiences are different I guess. Grew up in the suburbs -- beautiful, green, awful places. Nothing to do, nowhere to go, need a car for anything at all. Fucking hate them.

I live downtown Vancouver now; great community, friendly people, can walk anywhere you want to get anything at all, a million things to do. I'd rather fucking die than live in the suburbs again.

I have an orange tree and no wasps

>He doesn't have or plan to have a garden of fresh vegetables and bee-nourishing flowers

Blue pill, everyone

On top of that, they just completely break down when faced with any sort of a curve or depression/elevation in the road.

A no regrets

Which city did you live in and why do you have such poor taste? Vancouver is absolutely shit... Are you there for the methadone clinic? Do you sell stolen goods at the stolen goods bazaar on Hastings?

Lucky. I had 2 plum trees for a while, damn flying fiends kinda claimed them.

you faggots will never afford C kek

A looks pretty cozy

and because I have a thing for dark hair

C is just a typical upper middle class life

Am I the only one who find this beautiful? It looks like the kind of place some king in Ancient Greece would live in.

Vancouver is fucking beautiful, you must be from the wastelands we call Ontario or Alberta. Living beside Stanley Park is fucking glorious; beautiful girls everywhere, can do anything you want to do. Safe as fuck, too -- I can go anywhere at all any time of day or night.

Oh yeah, no black people here, either. Enjoy your shitty existence in the flatlands.

>Wake up in the middle of the night.
>Hear a weird noise.
>Check the window.
>Neighbor's window is open and the light is one.
>You see a mutated cockroach disembowling small animals.
>The cockroach peers his head out and waves to you with a "Howdy user!"
Such is life in the suburbs.

Suburban life is comfy, the only problem is that those houses are all the same what the fuck

Is there enough room to raise a family in your apartment?

I have spent my entire thirty years living in Coquitlam and I'm going to have to let you know that you will have to go back east... You aren't welcome here.

>not one skyscraper

Do most European cities look like this? It looks so different compared to our cities.

>is that those houses are all the same
Who gives a fuck?

I suspect that Zhejiang Minh Lo is being subsidized by the Communist party.

why is b even a fucking option

>tfw at least not in Russia
Y'know, on second thought, the burbs ain't too bad.

Because you to live in a commiebloc a hot blonde. That's a dream for a lot of millenials.

Yup, there is. Expensive, but worth it for the view out my window and the million safe things to do.

Ugh, Coquitlam. I grew up in the wilds of Burnaby, so I'd rather be gutted than move back East, senpai.

So fucking edgy
>OMG LOOK AT HOW ALL THE HOUSES ARE IDENTICAL AND RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER EVERYONE IS SHEEP I BET THEY HATE THEIR LIVES AND IF THEY DON'T ITS BECAUSE THEY AREN'T ENLIGHTENED LIKE MYSELF.

flying friends heuheuhehu

Lo Pan, pls... I was suggesting Guangzhou.

>million safe things to do.
like?

You need to be put in a commie block by whatever means necessary.

>Not wanting to live in based small town

It's not edgy, it's a fucking awful way to live.

The things that exist fifteen minutes away in any of the suburbs.

Enjoy your no jobs

People who want cafes, bars, theatres, shops, markets, workplaces, other people, etc. in walking distance.
I don't mind proper rural living. It has its charms. But I don't like housing estates.

The problem with commie blocks is not that they all look the same

its because some of those cities are hundreds or even thousands of years old.

I enjoy where I live. Our whole town is like a neighborhood, everyone knows most of each other and it's nice. Our town has around 10K people, the only downside is that there isn't much to do.

what is with this thread all the time. living in the suburbs is a fine experience probably way better than most places you could be living in. It is especially a good place to raise a family much safer than cities and you don't have to worry about your kids going out. You are just overthinking it and being a huge fag.

pasadena is truly the comfiest suburb in socal, literally everywhere else is not as good.

I'm a merchant mariner that lives in the mountains, and travels around in my camper when I'm off the ship.

People who put themselves into the rat race and do not question the bleakness of suburbia deserve their depression.

>no skycrapers
>cool as fuck organization
>fucking sagrada familia in the middle looking /fa/ and gothic as fuck

never knew barcelona was so based. im moving there.

WOW DEEP

Is that Alto Adige?

That house is not in a rural area
I can walk to all of those things in suburbia

>implying A isnt the superior waifu

I have never seen housing like that, ever.

The houses are just two similar.
You just need some small variation to break some of the patterns. Then it will suddenly be a comfortable and nice neighborhood, not depressing like thing.

Based Poundbury.

then people wonder why russians are tough ass motherfuckers.

You live on a ship for months at a time. I know what they are like. You have no place to call anything bleak, bud.

Hanjin Vienna was okay though.

the fuck are you even saying

>I can walk to all of those things in suburbia
No you can't. I live in a city and even I need a car to get anywhere.
Or maybe you enjoy walking for 4 hours a day

Sure you can, fatty.

>something from 200 years ago
>based
Fucking bongs

Why sameflagging Pinochet?

>So can someone tell me what exactly is wrong with this?

you cant paint your fucking house.

It would be nice to live with a goddess like the God-Emperor does.

Honestly? If you live here and can't figure that out, I'm sad.

Today I'm loafing around doing fa, just had a coffee at Lost Lagoon. Tomorrow I'm taking a road trip up the Duffey Lake road to Lillooet just for fun; weather should be awesome. Just bought a truck, might spin up the road along Seton Lake to see how it does. Life is beautiful.

depends on the suburb
shops are a 10 minute walk from my house

Not all of suburbia is like this. Where I live, most homes may share similar visual trends, but they're all wildly different.

All three are hot. If you wanted to make a tough choice girls should be on the totally different level as well

Nice try, but 9-1 I'm whiter than you.

A bunch of psuedo-philisophical rambling with no real basis.

I'd still be depressed there. Look, half of the fucking houses dont have sidewalks. It isn't a neighbourhood. It's a housing estate. Good neighbourhoods have local communities and provisions. That is just a housing estate, probably connected via a giant road to a giant mall.

Is that fucking High Hrothgar? Man, Skyrim mods have really gotten realistic.

How many knife bins are in walking distance of your home Nigel?
>just had a coffee
>taking a road trip
These things can only be done living in an urban area

>Too expensive to mantain
This a meme, in sweden you can buy a house and be self supported.
Mowing the lawn is not that expensive.

Your house doesn't represent your individualism.
Well, here it does because even though all the houses are built the same people add things to make them unique. But it's up to you and the people on your area to define the neighborhood culture not the basic houses you have.

I would much rather be in something like this

nigger house

And? They all have the same exterior sure. Those houses must have a strict HOA. If they don't like where they live they can just move somewhere more relaxed. Plus everyone gets their own house

>You could be living next to drug dealers, murderers, kidnappers, anyone right now and you would have no idea.

No shit dude. Anyone can be a kidnapper, murderer or drug dealer. community runs background checks I'm sure. I live a couple doors down from a registered sex offender.

Everything that you want to do has nothing to do with whether or not you live in Vancouver. In fact, it will take you more time to get out of the city in order to enjoy these things than if you lived literally anywhere else in the lower mainland.

How old were you when your parents immigrated here, buddy?

Yeah, thats the thing. You just need good rules on what you can an can not build.
Doing shit like OP's pic should be illegal.

>literally doing nothing
>then drank a coffee
>drive somewhere for no reason at all
>buy a new truck for half the price of a house
>drive it somewhere for no reason at all too
What a vapid and pointless existence, leaf. Please tell me this is bait.

Amen, based leaf

There is nothing wrong with ranch homes you dirty monkey.

Bitch please. Judging by your lifestyle choices, you are more likely to be Persian than anything else. Despite what you think, that doesn't actually make you an Aryan, Navid.

>>How many knife bins are in walking distance of your home Nigel?
Don't know, I get rid of my knives by throwing them at American tourists.

What the fuck are you faggots going on about, I know I'm replying to a leaf but really growing up in the suburbs was awesome. No crime but still 20 min from downtown with things to do, being able to ride your bike to friends houses before you had a license, having a decent backyard with a pool. Fucking leafs.

Yes there is, take a look at a real home.

The building itself needs to be maintained a lot. And with your own expenses

you sure France? This sort of tacky shit is the worst.

wow average homes on a beach

comfy, looks like my grandparent's place

>season of dirt through layer of snow mixed with dogshit
that's my favourite

For people who dream of living in San Francisco and New York City, B is it.

>maintained a lot.
only if you treat it like shit

He's just a smug latin American transplant that believes paying $4,000 for a 300sqft studio apartment justifies his terrible life choice.

>1 story buildings by this ID

>For people who dream of living in San Francisco and New York City
Does B have a feminine penis though?

Oh yeah man, because a 15 second commute, free food, good people, and relatively easy work is so depressing. Not to mention the six figure salary

None

I don't see a problem. It hardly makes that much of a difference because most people spend a lot of time close to their home and in their neighborhood regardless of where they live. And they spend 24 hours inside their own head anyway. So if I'm home cooking, reading, or having a conversation with someone, what difference does it make if it's in a densely populated area, the suburbs, or a rural area? If I want to to pop out to get some ice cream, I'd rather be in the city. If I suddenly have the desire to go see a new movie, I'd rather be in the city. The downside is that there's less unoccupied space and less wooded areas to enjoy, less quiet. Each habitat has its own pros and cons, and that's just a fact of life. I prefer the city because I have a lot of services close to me plus I don't need a car.

And my neighbor is my family, not even the richest around here

Let's do pros/cons:

Pros:
>Uniformity
>Keeps out the riff/raff (as long as the HOA/DRC is profitable and enforceable)
>Gives children more socializing skills (this is actually more important that you think)
>Schools are usually located within walking distance
>Efficient use of land (it really is)
All factors above lead to retention and escalation of property values. These are all absolute pros.

Cons:
>Uniformity
>HOA/DRC makes you put exactly what they want from their designs into your property
>Speaking of which, lack of property
>Neighborhood kids are fucking shit heads
>Neighbors are fucking shit heads, like their piece of shit kids
>Schools suck unless you live in a place that has school choice/charter schools
>Prone to white flight once the nig nogs move in
All factors in this list are things you don't learn until after you've lived here for a while. The hope is, however, that after you've sent your kids to high school, and your property value has increased enough, you will be able to sell your house for twice what you bought it for.

What do older folks do when their kids are high school aged, and they sell their "neighborhood house"? They get land outside of city limits, and more space to go shoot guns in the back yard. They get away from "civilization".

Totally not true. You need to maintain a house even if you don't live in it

I also make six figures and it stretches farther than yours because I'm not a fucking retarded idiot.

What do you do for a living?

I wouldnt say its a lot of work

Wtf is a knife bin? Sorry yank, it's a different world up here than in your shit bin, I guess.
Sorry friend, my ancestors were pioneers in this area. How old were you when your
parents got here, Chow?

It's called relaxing and enjoying life, amerislave. Nice to have a good time in beautiful surroundings and not have to worry about getting robbed by Tyrone. Guess you wouldn't understand that, though.

Noice. my grandparents live on lake Kelowna, it's pretty based in the summers. Looks a bit like this but it's more secluded.

Again, nice try, nigger.

Let me guess... Edmonton? Calgary?

for 1.8k you could rent a house here with 4-5 rooms plus kitchen&bathroom, a garage and a garden..that's crazy

Awesome if you don't know any better. Horrible once you do. Enjoy your numb existence.

That knife bin is in the UK you newfag

Well I'm in Canada, faggot.

Relax, it's San Fransico, one of the most expensive places in hemisphere

Lol I live in a city now and it's fucking shit, there's infinitely more brown people, but wait I'm sure you like that you fucking kike.

Pretty comfy, you Canadians have good taste in housing.

It's like an anthill or beehive.

Where is this?

You live in an American city shithead -- what do you expect? We don't have gigantic slums, shootings, and black people here.

It's a lot different up here, slumdog.

I like gardening. I've got a vegetable patch, which gives me a decent yield. Don't need to buy tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini or peppers from August to October. They aren't expensive vegetables anyway I guess, but they are tastier home-grown. I also have quite a few herbs, salad leaves, flowers, etc. I've grown corn too. I don't get huge yields, it's just for fun with indian corn varieties.

Some people have fruit trees, but that's a long-term investment.

Woops meant to reply to .

kelowna, okanagan, bc

Nice argument for why suburbs are awful. Kill yourself.

we dont, we are forced to. choice is a fucking illusion cuckboi. they tell you if you don't like it go live inawoods. how? with no internet no food no nothing no electricity off the grid like a cave man? that's not a choice that's an episode of survivor man. and you to do this forever seeing as you don't like that garbage in the pic? yeah right some fucking choice.
do the truth of it is if you don't like it then to fucking bad because there is no alternative.

so we must live like that pic shows. up each other assholes with no room while the rich and wealthy WASP fucks have 40 acres because they worked so hard for it pushing pencils in an office and cucking them selves in college. and make no mistake faggots its the protestants not the jews. its always been the wasp fucks. the jews are just tools of them.

Honestly leaf, explain yourself.

holy mother of envy negro what the literal fuck is going on with this boy

there has to be a way I can get C with the girl from A

You make no sense. Americans have trouble understanding even the most basic things.

Majority of Americans don't even eat veggies on a daily basis

That's Sun City. Very popular. No kids running around.

That just doesn't look real.

It's like a super-realistic and filter processed screencap from a sim game.

there are blacks in Canada, though.

It's a joke about chinks.

I just told you I'm a merchant mariner, engineer to be specific.

Bait and slide combo.

no one said the red pill is the fun pill

There's about 10 black people here. I'll take Asians as immigrants over any others.

Across the street from my tower is pic related. American user made fun of me for having my morning coffee here. They don't understand life like the rest of us, I guess

This would be living hell for me, live like that, right next to each others...

Im pretty sure this is a game

Dat god tier urban planning

this balls speaks to me on a emotional and spiritual level.
i'm totally with you bluecrossland

Lower mainland of British Columbia.

No I hate this shit so much.
I grew up in farmland in the 90s, I had neighbors, but I also lived on five acres.
I was free and condo style housing/suburbs are destroying communities.
Rarely does anyone go outside, there are child molesters throughout the communities, it's just generally horrible.
They are also horribly overpriced considering you're getting no land and you have to pay an HOA for this type of community.
HOAs are the ultimate jew conspiracy.
Here HOA let me pay you 100 dollars a month for taking out my trash and mowing my lawn.
Nigga pls, I could pay a mexican 15 bucks to mow my lawn and take my trash out on his way out.

Fuck suburbs.

I'm the exact opposite. I've lived in Bumfuck nowhere, Suburbia, Brooklyn, NY and Alexandria, VA. Alexandria wasn't that great, but the suburbs were awful, especially for a single guy in his 20's. Bumfuck nowhere was bretty gud, since I was able to have a huge vegetable garden, multiple vehicles (4 in total plus a quad and an 8' motor boat) and see the stars at night. Where I live now (Cobble Hill, Brooklyn), I love. The entire world is just outside my front door. I also love how many people surround me... It is probably the first time in my life I've felt much in terms of friendship, even if I realize most of it is probably transient.

Not to mention, I've had more pussy since I moved here in April than I had for the first 25 years of my life. Cities are the way to go if you're young and social, innawoods is your ticket if you're young and hate people. Suburbs suck unless you're a family man.

i would

i would actually enjoy being a gardener by profession if it actually paid well ($18+ an hour at least) and not infested by a bunch of mexicans willing do it for pennies.

outside most of the day. work a shift from 7am till 3pm, mon - fri. just trimming trees, mowing grass, making shit look pretty and clean.

nice physical labor. good old fashion prideful work. not having to deal with stupid customers or stuck inside some cubicle trying to meat unrealistic deadlines and dealing with random work related bullshit drama.

just you, maybe one to two peeps, outside minding your own business trimming trees.

Kelowna is the second largest city outside of the British Columbia lower mainland region.

Finally an ameribro that gets it. Life is short, don't fucking waste it.

Really?

I love winter and its coming (argh winter is coming™) and since i live in northern part of Funland, we get waisthigh snow here and those storms....
i LOVE winterstorms!

youtube.com/watch?v=SMfB1REALp4

>We never saw or cared to see her neighbor, which lived on 180 acres.

why would you?

you have no arguments against rural living unless you just like seeing a lotta people.

Nice backyard, decent house, no urban trash

what's not to like?

N O J O B S
O
J
O
B
S

Kelowna is kinda awful, desu. Was OK until the Calgary invasion started about 15 years ago.

I have never understood why?

Yes it is beautiful
sour grapes much?

i pay $65 a month and my hoa doesn't do any of that shit. we still have to maintain our own lawns and take out our own trash.

we actually get fined if we don't. two weeds in your front yard at time of inspection (which is always random of course)? $5 added to my bill. trash bin left out a day after trash pickup? $5 added.

we literally pay $65 a month to have some for-profit organization go around and act like a bunch of nazi's and for one small ass park that barely fits a normal size slide and no swings.

hoa's are one the biggest, legal ponzi schemes out there.

Exactly why I live in Coquitlam. My mortgage is so cheap compared to downtown Vancouver that I can just choose to take the week off.

My place is most likely four to five times the size of yours and costs half of what you are paying.

I can see Burnaby mountain from my porch. The Burrard inlet is down the hill. Mundy park is a fifteen minute walk away and the Evergreen line will be less than one minute away from my front door.

All of the same things you are paying a premium for... For half the price. And you'll turn this around and say "haha this guy is so poor if he thinks about money"

You probably lack the self awareness to even consider using your money wisely, since you are wasting it on a fucking view you can get literally anywhere else.

Bitch nigga, I bet you can't even see Mt. Baker.

This. While Jersey's reputation is earned, it's done so by small pockets of the state that are essentially the expelled detritus of NY and Philly. Most of the rest of the state is above-average to superior American experience. It's thoroughly unpretentious in the best way possible, especially when compared to the city.

There's nothing wrong about it. I'm just tires of people making the argument that rural living brings community... Which, as we both know, it doesn't.

Personally, I'd rather live in Mission and have the best of both worlds.

I've never been, desu senpai. I'm still trying to grapple with the fact you guys have concrete high rises.

Suburbs are the new American ghetto. It's such a massive failure that's inherently rooted in the flawed liberal ideologies of 20th century urban planners.

if you dont have land, you dont have anything

lots of land, even with a small house, even if you have to drive an hour to commute, is god tier

Went there 1 month ago, super cozy, beautiful nature and beautiful architecture

yeah but that mean's you're poor. i mean come on why make money if you're not going to freely hand it over to someone else by paying more for shit than you have to, let alone paying for shit you probably don't even need.

i mean come on, get real. its totally worth it. i can hear the sirens every night and see other keeping up with the jones people outside my window!

forgot pic

>community

Communities everywhere are dead. Small towns are dead nowadays, bud. the community these days is the family. Rural sustainable living with large family = community

Just as bad as commieblocks.

This shit is the symptom, not the disease.
The disease is overpopulation, and it's eating away at our decency and quality of life.

>Poundbury
It's a new town, it's barely 20 years old bruv.

this guy is right. in the suburbs nobody has a reason to leave their house, and if they do its to go into the city where they work or go out.

great if youre raising a family, terrible if youre single or young

HOA's are a good way to guarantee neighboring properties do not bring down your homes own value. Through no fault of your own you could have spic neighbors with twenty broken down halfway disassembled and rusting El Caminos in their yard with 5 more parked along the entirety of their streetfront property blasting their music all the time. Good luck actually getting what your property is really worth when no one in their right mind will ever try to jew you out of your property value seeing that you have trash neighbors. HOA's are the upstanding white man's friend.

I hate people I don't care about community

Nah man, Coq is pretty terrible. Strip malls galore, traffic arteries everywhere, huge commutes for most people, not really anything there.

Move downtown, west of Denman is pretty much heaven. On the edge of downtown, 5 minute walk to the beaches, qts in abundance, 3 grocery stores within 2 blocks, and at the gateway to the outdoors. You're saving some cash, but if you are young you are wasting your time.

It wasn't renewed for another season? Sad!

I don't live there, but the place just has kind of a dirty vibe about it.

Trust me, winter below -30C stops being comfy and
>haha, look at these untough sissies calling in sick to stay home
and starts being
>are my eyebrows unsalvageable?
>I opened a door and my nose went numb
>I can't unlock my house because my fingers don't move anymore

Damn bro Cobble Hill that's fancy. 4 real tho quality of life/higher pay/expanded networking opportunities in the city outrageously outweighs the higher cost of living, if you can swing it to settle here. I've got friends upstate trying to get traction with their music. They do a show in Albany and *maybe* 20 people they know come out. They did a show here at Palisades in bk last summer and the place was packed with mostly strangers just out to see new music.

Sometimes it's a suppository.

Community, cars, pick one. Community means you're a bit uncomfortably close to one another and interaction comes by itself; cars need much more space than that to work out.

We're built by our daily routine. Any time we need to go out of our way to do something, chances are we don't. Community is built in architecture.

^ this

I lived one hundred yards from downtown in Northen California. My front door mat was stolen within a week, bbq gone a few weeks later. I had a wrangler at the time and the gas can was stolen off the back bumper one afternoon. I heard the thief pull up. It was a sleazy looking hispanic.

I am so glad to graduate and be out of that shithole.

I live in a city with phenomenally low car ownership rates and this is a pretty faulty argument. There are some parts of the city where no one owns cars and don't know any of their neighbors, and there are areas out in the country where everyone drives cars and also knows one another.

>he doesn't know what its like to have all your friends within a stone throws away from your back door
>he doesn't know what its like to ride your bike with friends and take up the entire street because of little traffic.
>he doesn't know that you get brand new homes with plenty of square footage and amenities for a reasonable price.
>he doesn't know most people plant gardens, build patios, and add pools to make their home their own

i spent most of my life in a development suburb and loved every moment of it.

>I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about: The Post.

I'm neighbors with my dealer. It actually works out pretty good. If only my other neighbors kids would be a bit goddamn quieter, no reason to scream unless the dealers got lonely.

With a few changes this could be a description of life in the Gulag.

Lived here all my life -- I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Enjoy life in your green, boring wasteland. Enjoy the exhaust from the overcrowded arterial highways.
Enjoy fooling yourself that you aren't wasting your life away.

I'm living in a typical older spanish urban apartment house
> neighbours screaming at each other early in the morning
> marching band literally practicing as i type this
> Only cold water, need to buy a gas bottle to get warm water
> no heating or insulation (drops down do about 5C at night in december/january)
> need to carry trash bags to central tradh container on main street
> communal washing machine on rooftop, as well as cables to dry clothes on
> small, crowded one way street; good luck parking if you dont ride a bike or scooter
> living with a drug addict and a weird czech woman

It's all really minor inconveniences, but i can see why the anglo suburbs are appealing

I know that feel, hombre.

Yes, fucking classic style in the middle of trump tower in the middle of manhattan

Not saying that low amount of cars automatically leads to community. Anti-social architecture comes in many forms. Choosing cars is a great recipe for anti-social architecture.

Rural areas work differently than urban areas. Interaction is forced in other ways and you deal with the distances involved.

after moving from eastern europe to california, i really miss those winters

eternal summer and endless sunny skies really drains a person, its like hell but tropical

Ha, we got a Trump tower last year. Retards wanted the name changed after he started talking about the wall. Of course that didn't happen.

Another trump tower, in canada?

B, b as fuck
>mfw trapped in a small box in a commieblock with raging hot soviet era girl
>no money, no car no worries
Just you and a hot girl trapped together

Yeah dude I can't get how people who have experienced the seasons can go on without it.

Livin Comfy lads

RICHFAGS GET THE FUCK OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

You forgot the part where she owes money to Mr. Soychenko, so he sends Ivan and the boys to trash up the place. You laugh at them, since everything is already shit and proceed to inject heroine you stole from your coworkers in the rust factory earlier. Ivan and his gopnik brates then proceed to throw your bike out of the window and beat you with your folding chair (also serves as shootup table). Your gal Iveta has meanwhile had enough of your junkie ass and moves to Germany to become a prostitute.

its fucking horrible and whenever i talk to someone who lives where there are 4 seasons and i tell them how i hate that its summer all year long i get people mad

they dont understand how seasons actually make you enjoy each time of year that much more

>we don't have ghettos

neither does my city

ftfy

I dunno man, I grew up in the suburbs of southern Idaho and I fucking miss it sometimes. That whole area was comfy as fuck despite all the rednecks and mormons.

Where I live the only people who complain about winter are idiots who grew up in and around SoCal. The superior range of outdoor temperature is 25-40°F. Warm enough to be comfy at the bar or at home, but hit you with that crisp wintry air when you step onto the street.

no, look at all that flat land. Drives me crazy.

socal are wimps when it comes to cold, but know how to handle heat very well

It's because we have actual history

of getting raped by muslims?

>socal
>heat

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>posts view from Washington

aha you were using a leaf proxy all along.

Why so few fences?

In Turkey right?

People usually put them in themselves
Protip just be a jew and let your neighbors build one

Ya, 62 stories, a big one for us.

looks comfy
how's the economy

>American city
>no ghettos
>no area where whites can't safely walk.

Sure, pal.

>Washington

What's it like to be retarded, user?

>falling for the vertical jew