Trump Says Terence Crutcher Did Everything Right; Blames Tulsa Cop

Cred Forums on suicide watch!

christianpost.com/news/donald-trump-terence-crutcher-did-everything-right-tulsa-cop-choke-169897/

Other urls found in this thread:

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/09/20/terence-crutcher-shot-hands-heres-definitive-proof/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is how he will win the election so im okay with this. He can say he wants to castrate all white men and I know he's just talking shit. He will always be my guy.

yeah,i'm fine with him saying this

>Trump blames female cop that couldn't hold it together
He isn't wrong.

Black vote wins him NC and MI nigger.

But hew did you everything right and many guys here agree excopet your typical dumbasses retarded "al nigs r the sam cops are gowds" kiddos

>Cred Forums on suicide watch!

why do you people keep fucking this up?

are you doing it on purpose?

not r9k but women do cause most problems

i thought Cred Forums agreed it was bullshit and the cop was at fault

can we have permabans for retards who post POL BTFO threads?

i disagree, while it was excessive force, the guy defied orders and tried to get into his car with his back turned.

That is not a good idea. You would think niggers would understand that they have to be careful around cops. Instead they constantly put themselves in bad positions and then other niggers act surprised at the outcome.

Woman did choke though and overreacted.

Tulsa was probably wrong.
Charlotte is totally justified.

It was a bad shoot.

He's right though

Not every case is going to end with the cop being in the right, case by case nigga

Dumb move

Why risk his huge police support for a few extra nigger votes?

hes already doing decently with blacks....this was an unnecessary risk

Yesterday I was seeing tons of posts saying he deserved it as well as people saying his skin color was a justifiable reason to shoot him.

Cred Forums would talk shit about retard cops all day if black supremacists didn't hijack being mad at cops.

No user, the Tulsa shooting was the one where the black guy literally dindu nuffin. We are on his side and Trump's side on this. The black guy got even more of a raw deal than our boy Philando.

The NC guy was the nigger who was """reading""" a """book""" about turning his life around when a gun somehow fell into his hand. That is the nigger we hate.

But he's right? If you hold your hands up, are unarmed, and submit to the cops and still get choked to death the error is on the cop's side. I mean one less black and all that but you have to at least be logically consistent; if we blame blacks who are shot because they resist arrest or pull fake guns or what have you, we should also guarantee the safety of those who do not resist. I'm a firm believer in the right to a fair trial.

LAW
AND
ORDER

apparently trump didnt the memo that the nigger had pcp in the car and was more than likely high. also just got released for drug trafficking alongside a string of other criminal shit since he was a teen. i dont give a shit if he wants to play taqiyya on niggers but dont overdue it and proclaim that he was a good boy

>implying the police will ever vote for Hillary

Blacks literally swing MI and NC. In NC they're 22% of the population. He's being smart.

Nothing wrong with calling things as you see them.

Tulsa is the woman cop shooting the black guy who was complying with her.

The Tulsa shooting was fucked up.

The Charlotte shooting was fine.

Of course it's taqiyya for the black vote. If he wants to win most of those swing states, he needs blacks to vote for him or at least against Hillary.

Obviously it was excessive and the cop was in the wrong.

But it had nothing to do with white people being racist.
That's the difference between Trump and Hillary's response.

the nigger wasn't obeying orders and didn't have his "hands up"

>having served time on criminal convictions means cops are allowed to shoot you without provocation.

Yeah, it was CTR and CNN shills baiting.

Most of Ferguson riot was actually media members on ground causing shit to stir shit up.

>Tulsa was probably wrong.

depends on the state law if the cop had reasonable fear he was reaching for a weapon the shoot might be good

>Charlotte is totally justified.

agreed

Trump is going after the niggers for votes now. And he doesn't even have to worry about rednecks because those support him already.

Maybe it's really 4D chess.

Those aliases are just him spelling his name wrong.

Trump is correct. Shitty police work. Female cop should get the chair.

Doesn't matter that he wasn't an innocent man in general. He wasn't doing anything that warranted execution by the retard cop at that point in time.

If we executed people for fucking up lives America would have like 500k people in it and not 300 million plus.

They might not vote for her but they may just stay home,which just as bad.....not to mention cop supporters in general

He may get some more nigger but like I said not enough to justify the risk

There is when you are trying to win an election

This.

What's important is to deride Hillary publicly for supporting the dumbass who pulled a gun on the cops.

It appears I was misinformed.

This shooting was unjustified, unlike a lot of the other ones. The video shows that.

I saw the same posts you saw, there were way more agreeing this was a clear case of a dirty shot

you lose

Depends. A lot of cops might feel the same way about the case, and Tulsa cops butthurt about this won't turn the state blue, so whatever.

They go from blasting the pokemon theme to blasting people. Meh.

Watch the video. He might have not been obeying commands verbatim but he did have his hands up. Are the cops supposed to be Stalinist death squads?

?
He started with his hands up, he turned around and walked back to his car, something I guarrentee he wasn't told to do
Then he brought his hands down and was reaching into his vehicle
Should uppity nigs be shot? yes, ofc.

I don't think his law enforcement supporters think they're infallible. They likely know that not every single shooting is justified and they're willing to admit that mistakes were made in this case. I doubt anyone is going to get that ass ravaged over this one instance when he's been saying pro LEO shit for months now.

God he's so good looking.

There were other cops on the scene watching from the same angle with their guns drawn and they didn't shoot.

This is one case of a dindu nuffin who actually dindu nuffin. At least nuffin to warrant getting shot, anyway.

I remember a case in Australia where a girl cop freaked out and shot a civilian then had a huge panic attack. it was very confusing .

You can resist an unlawful arrest, FYI. Don't boot lick.

To me it depends on a fact I don't know yet: did the dude reach in the window of his vehicle or not? It looked like he was reaching through an open driver-side window. If he did that then he deserved to get shot. If the window was shut and the dude put his hand on the car and the woman cop just choked, then I guess that's that. This would be on of the rare instances where a cop, indeed, made a bad call. Most women turn into squawking messes when the pressure is on.

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/09/20/terence-crutcher-shot-hands-heres-definitive-proof/

Yea,trump fucked up

So cops should just shoot people and hope that it's a criminal they're killing?
How does that boot taste?

I know that feel. I'm straight but HNNNGGG

I agree. I think the nigs got this one. But only because it was a female cop. Female cops should not exist.

Same but I'd let him fuck me any day of the week. I jelly of his looks.

I vehemently defend the police in 99% of these cases. Even my officer friends say the woman fucked it all up.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Being beligerent to police who already fear for their lives on a daily basis due to the recent violence is the worst fucking idea you could have.

I watched it, the woman fucked up. I'm not pro nigger or anything just callem as I see them.

>female cop overreacting
>female overreacting

Case closed everyone.

He did fuck up.
Now if it becomes LA riots 2.0 it will go down in history that Trump condoned it.

They wont write our history or know the political motives of it, they'll just assume Trump was a retard.

Tulsa was a bad shoot.
Female cop was retarded as female cops do.

Trump dindu nuffn.
Black dude dindu nuffn.

t. Cuck

Still does not make murder legal. That's what this boils down to.

Risk vs reward

you realize that sometimes the cops DO actually fuck up right?

>what seems to be the problem officer?
>well according to your record you got a speeding ticket 3 years ago
>*unloads magazine*
>later on Cred Forums
>HE DESERVED IT GUISE HE BROKE THE LAW BEFORE

Cred Forums never supported that dumb broad cop. Cred Forums just doesn't care that a nigger died.
The cop was 100% in the wrong. She was a badly trained bimbo who was probably just a diversity hire. She fired because she is a retard and she will probably be punished.
Even if Cred Forums did think she was innocent, Trump couldn't take any other stance.

he got tased then shot

This one is fine with me because who I considered to be the lead cop had a Taser but the woman freaked out and shot him. Now if he spoke out on the dindu with the gun or mentioned "treyvon skittles" I'd be mad lol.

t. Petty dabbler in multidimensional chess

Havent been on the site lately, but isnt this true?
I sww the footage and i didnt look like he did shit
He have a arrest record? Or have a gun on him?

Trolls and shitposts stirring the /pol pot???? You don't fucking say!

he you paid attention you'd know he said that it hadn't been confirmed whether or not the guy was a good boy. just that it looked like he did everything right regarding the stop.

The man was completely innocent of any wrongdoings within the confined context of the shooting incident. What he had done before is completely irrelevant. The cops didn't know of this guy's record when they decided to unload on him.

Here's the difference in Hillary and Trump though. She lumps in the unarmed guy with the armed guy.
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/778604976516001796?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Trump calls them both tragic but mentions making America safe again. What do you guys think validates a protestor? The Democratic "police are killing you" rhetoric?
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/778584630396129281?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I agree with everyone, it's a nigger so it doesn't matter, cops are wrong to shoot unarmed people that aren't actually threatening them, women shouldn't be cops. I'm in agreement with everyone on this.

DELETE THIS He was a pastor and a pillar of his community

he's not wrong though, the guy literally dindu nuffon, the one of like two total.
>female police

>walk around a bit with your hands up
>don't even reach into car because it was closed
>get tazed, then get shot

Ok. Keep licking those boots. This is literally Africa tier policing.

Swatbro in Chicagostan area. This is 100% unjustified. Finger never should have been on the trigger. 99% of the time these types of shootings are justified, this is not one of them.

when the nigs wandering around not listening, doing suspicious shit, probably on drugs

It was a good shoot, one nig made good.

We already had this convo, NIGGER. The universal response was that the lady cop was a dumb bitch who should stay in the kitchen.

The white guy cop had a tazer out and thought the situation demanded it. The female thought it demanded she have a gun out. He isn't wrong in saying that the female officer may have chosen the wrong option when compared with the actions of her fellow officers.

Lol this comment = Cred Forums BTFO!!1!

Shit, what's your read on your new head nig since Cuck Emmanuel booted out the old boss who did literally everything right?

POL BTFO!
How can white men even compete?

>shot for being on drugs
>this is suddenly ok

It's unjustified, no matter what way you look at it. Again, totalitarian state tier stuff.

Some cops are retards how are we btfo, corruption is corruption, this happens to white people all the time it's just not televised like the black ones

>corruption
it's just criminal incompetence caused by diversity quotas. Not corruption.

Favorite line of the whole thing

"While stating that he was a "tremendous believer in the police," Trump indicated that he felt some police officers who he called "chokers" are psychologically unfit for work in law enforcement and should be removed."

Trump COD Pro confirmed?

DAT BIG BAD DUDE?

HIS LYFE MATTER

i don't blame leaf for wanting totalitarian control i heard RCMP barely shoot people

most of us agree it's the cops fault, have you not been in these threads?

Irrelevant to the discussion.

I'm sure that would work out.
>hands behind your back
>but officer, this is an unlawful arrest
>DOWN ON THE FUCKING GROUND SHITBIRD
>*steps on your neck*
>I SAID STOP RESISTING FUCKO
>*you accidentally brush your hand up against the cop while he cuffs you*
>ASSAULTING A POLICE OFFICER. CLASS B FELONY

Holy Shit.

It literally is.

This

Its pretty obvious what happened.
Cops are super on edge because they're being attacked all the time now, and this girl got trigger happy as a result.
She lost her cool, he lost his life. Nothing racist.
That's the narrative that'll get trump elected.
Cops are gettjng nervous, people are getting hurt, we need to protect one to protect the other.

How is that condoning it?

This is what a shill looks like

I think that was the other shooting.

he was a drug dealer, was high on pcp and reached for his pocket. you be the judge

incompetence, not corruption

The woman cop failed to follow the lead of the male because she became irrational due to being female.

The entirety of the situation is best summarized as "female became hysterical."

was this the plan all along?

Condition people into expecting indecency to the point where saying normal things makes him seem like Jesus Christ?

Ha this shit literally happened to me inside a police station. They dropped the charge after lengthy court shit. While the cops were kicking the shit out of me I grabbed an officers leg in reflex. That was the assault I committed lol. I was already cuffed an in a restraint chair. The cops told me to get up and when I did 3 cops walked up behind me. They shot me in the back with 2 tasers and just kept tazing and kicking me. A female dispatcher ran in the room and started screaming for the cops to stop. She said they were going to kill me. Oh well YLYL.

>protect one to protect the other
>lists cops first
>forgets cops take an oath to "protect and serve"

has to start with them, user

this is likely the root cause of the whole ordeal

Hes right tho

This bitch was scared as fuck, you can see it in her body language and how she reports her shot.

My theory is she went in ready to shoot, had shit for trigger discipline, then got startled by the taser shot and fucked his shit up

>cops take an oath to "protect and serve"
Bullshit. Cops are under no obligation and take no oath to protect and serve. That phrase is merely a useful piece of marketing.

Nah. Do not pin this on cops. Bitch became hysterical.

I am always very calm and strive to be non intimidating around girl cops because they may be menstruating, confused, haven't had Ben-n-Jerries, hasn't been dicked in awhile, etc. and go into a killing rage at any time.

I thought this was about the nigger with the """book""" shooting at first glance.

The Tusla shooting was legitimately the female cop's fault, this is further proof that women should be allowed to be cops if anything.

Wait was that the one where the bitch shot and old lady and in the video the old lady is just non stop screaming "Ive been shot"

>no obligation to protect citizens
Guess I forgot I'm on Cred Forums huh
Not pinning this on cops but saying in the end, the people have more power. There are more of them. For peace to be fostered, the people are the ones that need to be satiated.

He's right. The cop chocked. I don't buy the media argument that it was murder, but she certainly messed up. Probably feels awfull.

He certainly didn't deserve to get shot based on the footage, but he also didn't "do everything right".

As if.

>all of those replies
>1 post by this ID

Well baited, bootlicker-kun.

The nig wasn't listening, but him getting shot wasn't justifiable. Some dumbass bitch shot him when someone else tried to taze him.

this, its a smart move, one of us in the wreckage

I wish the RCMP would shoot a few of them.. but then the RCMP would be out of work, so meh.