Books fire word Bullets into my head. So many...so many

HE

DINDU

KANGZ!

Maybe the words triggered them.

"Man had a gun, not a book"

Literally the headline right now on cnn

HE WAS INNOCENT, JUST WAITING FO HIS SUN

READING DR. SEUSS AND LAW PRACTICE SO HE COULD DROP HIS SON OFF AT HIS BOY SCOUT MEETING TO GIVEH IM TIME TO STUDY UP ON THE BAR EXAM WHILE WORKING AT A SOUP KITCHEN

Read a mutha fuckin book

Lol CNN. That's WHITE news you fucking idiot. You should only be looking at Black African news sources. All white sources will tell lies about Black news because they are ALL racist.

You cannot seriously believe he wasn't reading. He had a book. No matter what the police say he did have only a book and they shot him. The officer who shot him is racist and ONLY shot him because of his blackness and his obviously powerful mind.

the pen is mightier than the sword

>implying leftists aren't the real 'racists'

That black officer shot that black librarian cuz ... sauce on black news I want the truth !!

There are a lot of things you could convince me a black man might have been holding that could be mistaken for a gun.

>a book

Yeah that's not one of em.

BAN ASSAULT BOOKS

> Nigger
> Reading a book
Now I know your lying

>arresting officer says do a thing
>don't do the thing

shoulda done the thing

Literally that Harold and Kumar scene in the jail and the black guy is holding a book and he gets assaulted in the cell for trying to escape

This.

Will there be another chimpout tonight?

Good. That'll teach him for being black.

Fucking Christ. I went to CNN.com for the first time in ages and the front page is like Pravda.

Per the Charlotte Observer, "A public records search shows that Scott was convicted in April 2004 of a misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon charge in Mecklenburg County. Other charges stemming from that date were dismissed: felony assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, and misdemeanors assault on a child under 12, assault on a female and communicating threats."

"When will our lives truly matter? A black father is dead. There are children tonight who will never see their father again," said Mack, president of the Charlotte chapter of the NAACP.

>implying his kids ever saw him in the first place

Is that alice

>pcp found in vehicle
>pcp user that is also bookworm
Kek

BRUSH YOU TEEF
BRUSH YOU TEEF
BRUSH YOU GADDAMN TEEF

>"When will people care about us?" Tyrone says as he fathers 3 children and abandons them

Yes and with greater numbers. They'll probably do some public executions of white people too.

>CNN
>white news
LOL!

yeah senpai

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET SMART ABOUT BOOK CONTROL AND MAKE A FEDERAL BAN ON ALL ASSAULT BOOKS WITH HIGH CAPACITY PAGES!?

IT'S CALLED SPEED STICK
IT'S NOT EXPENSIVE

It was just a book, guys.

>the subtle redpill

good on ya

>nigger
>with a book

You know what the most dangerous thing in america is?
Nigga with a library card.

>dindu has gun not book
>officer is black
srs?

alice, who the fuck is alice?

>alice, who the fuck is alice?
This is now an alice thread.

Cool

That doesn't explain who the fuck she is though, is she beyond the system?

newfag

>tumblr

DR3 PLEASE GO AND STAY GO

>faggot

Who dis?

>Assault on a female

It's amazing that this law hasn't been struck down since it's blatantly unequal treatment under the law. Such Patriarchy that gives women special assault laws.

But my TV set isn't equipped to pick up tongue clicks and ebonics....

Why are they chimping?

They don't care about black on black crime. The officer is a groid.

read

>cop shoots black guy
>RACIST ASS COPS
>cop turns out to be black
>SYSTEMIC IT DOESNT MATTER HE WAS AN UNCLE TOM ANYWAY

good thing some of the other cops there were wearing body cams. hopefully the footage gets released sooner rather than later, although I'm sure nothing on the videos will change their views.

not to mention

>waiting for his son

like black men take care of their chirruns.

This is so true nothing the white man fears more than an educated black man

But he wuz turnin' his life around

Lol no way it was a book. Niggers cant read

99,99% of Yanks will not get this reference or appreciate its perfect use here, Hamlet, but I kek'd hard.

News Media:
> Black guy was shot by a cop
> Wait, cop was black too, no news here people. We don't get clicks unless we race bait.
> Back to the regular news: Breaking, Donald Trump hates all black people

cancer

He's so black he wants to build a "fatherboard" out of a PC he stole.

>t. Yakub

White flesh on the menu tonight boyz.

>Please give me back my book

Kill yourself for baiting this hard.

My dubs say you have to put a banana in your ass and post it on the internet

Can't wait for more details about how he reached into his back pocket to grab his glock while he held the book in the other hand

>misdemeanor
And for this, he deserves death?
Admittedly, against Southern Whites, books are easily the most dangerous weapons.

GUNZ WUZ BOOKZ N SHIET

He was reading a book so that was kinda suspicious.

I would have shot him, too. Obviously up to no good.

Speak for yourself faggot.

Trump needs to appeal to niggers more. He needs to upload another picture of KFC before it's too late!

Kek'ed

blacks cant read

TITLE: RECRYSTALLIZATION

Purpose: the purpose of this experiment is to test the lab conductor's ability to filter a hot solution using a series of solvents, crystallize the resulting separation, and accurately determine the melting point (skill derived from Experiment Two - Determination of Melting Points) from the resulting crystalized structure. Important to note: accurate readings of melting point, similar to what was seen in exp-2, will be dependent upon how much crystal was recovered. Percent yield will often come into play here.

Ironic niggaposting is still niggaposting

The niggers are practically begging for a race war. When will the white man grant their wish?

HE WUZ REACHIN FO DA BIBLE

DAS RITE

HE WUZ HOLDIN A SANDWICH

AYO HE DINDU NUFFIN

KILL WHITEY

MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

omg, that venom/pepe is awesome. i need more of that

Idk why this particular case has become a race issue when the cop who shot him dead was black and the police chief is also black. inb4 "internalized racism"

Race war is brewing.