You know you're a conspiracy theorist if you believe all of the mainstream media is somehow involved in a conspiracy to...

You know you're a conspiracy theorist if you believe all of the mainstream media is somehow involved in a conspiracy to misreport, cover up, etc, right?

Nobody takes you seriously when you tell them the mainstream media is corrupt. You're just a conspiracy theorist.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As soon as you have one piece of evidence it isn't a conspiracy theory anymore. Suck a bag of dicks NDT

I love CNN now.

and doing a mic drop is the deathblow to your oponnents entire argument.

I'm a conspiracy theorist for not trusting the media like the vast majority of people in my country? It sounds like you're the one who's conspiracy theorist here, leaf, not me.

gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx

ndt is indeed a faggot, but you're an even bigger faggot for posting these embarrassingly unfunny low res image macros

Thanks for correcting the record.

Actually I haven't found a single person who disagrees. Everyone knows.

>Nobody takes you seriously when you tell them the mainstream media is corrupt.

While a guy who is saying the media is corrupt is now overtaking his rival in the run for the white house.

OP, so sad.

A conspiracy would require them to collude with each other

Common stupidity does not

just because you cannot prove something doesn't mean it doesn't exist

i'm sure there's a fancy latin term for it

>nigger totally forgets he believes in the big bang theory

Alright, let's be real here

If your opponent unironically brings up the flat Earth theory, they aren't worth wasting any intellectual effort on.

>muh flat horizons
>muh fake flights over the poles
>muh NASA photoshopping

argumentum ex silentio, Argument from silence.

Define conspiracy my man

agreed, I mean for Christ's sake you can watch live satellite feed

most conspiracy theorists are late as fuck, telling us about shit thats either already happened or too late to effectively stop/protect ourselves from

give me someone who is privy to things before they happen

Thank you, fellow Mexican intellectual

>yfw all scientists are initially conspiracy theorists

It's a collaboration of people who agree to do something, typically on a large scale

So basically, the mafia did not exist if you think conspiracies are stupid by default

The Jews have made it a buzzword that "means" a ridiculous assertion regarding political figures or ayy lmaos

>oy vey goyim! Don't make up absurd conspiracy theories nutjob goyim!