How does this make you feel Cred Forums?

How does this make you feel Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/227014/angelina-jolie-prefers-hand-picked-refugees-to-blob-of-her-loins
celebritybabies.people.com/2007/01/08/angelina_jolie__1-6/
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/angelina-jolie-extremely-upset-over-8878510
archive.is/qk5gK
edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/entertainment/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-divorce/
lmgtfy.com/?q=shiloh jolie pitt boy
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html
youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
nytimes.com/2016/09/07/t-magazine/brad-pitt-marlon-james-interview.html
everydayfeminism.com/2015/05/male-privilege-trans-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Source?

Makes me want to adopt the child and raise it as the being it should.

>celebrities are retarded
In other news water is wet.

Makes me feel fookin prawns are lousy fakers.

obvious bait. Source or get the fuck out

Source:
gawker.com/227014/angelina-jolie-prefers-hand-picked-refugees-to-blob-of-her-loins

>celebrity has serious mental damage
not all that surprising

But Shiloh the blonde is also trans. The Jolie-Pitt family outcast is trans! Brad is our guy but Angelina needs to have her career ruined over this

These people are beyond any hope

Brad should immediately get custody. Although he was cucked enough to let her bring home trash.

All in all? More Jew propaganda out of Hollywood. Shocker.

>gawker.com/227014/angelina-jolie-prefers-hand-picked-refugees-to-blob-of-her-loins
HOLY SHIT

all of those fucking kids are privilidged you stupid cunt

Dictionary case of cuckold.

>mfw it's real
HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

>angelina jolie
>32 years old

>non-defective shitskin kids are better than the genetically inferior white kid that was born from an ancient ass egg

Oh wow it's fucking nothing.

>2007
the fuck, gawker was once mid-pilled?

>32 year old actress.

So this article is from nine years ago OP

Such shit b8 you really dug deep to find

Fucking faggot

FUCKING KIKES

kikes hate white race?
NO!!!!

i have two kids and when they are newborns they literally are blobs, blobs that shit eat and cry.

>an 18 month old
>"privileged"

Never thought i would get triggered.

She's going to grow up with extremely low self esteem. My parents had the same feelings when I was born.

cucks gonna cuck

a kike's greedy puppets are evil, news at 11

that explains the whole Shiloh case so much.
this also explains their divorce.

I think there is a huge upside to this from the "alt-right" standpoint.

IT'S REAL

celebritybabies.people.com/2007/01/08/angelina_jolie__1-6/

>Women

No wonder they're getting a divorce.

Also, gif related for her adopted children.

The new Fuhress Shiloh rises.

She will become the postergirl for our right wing death squads.

Aren't all of them privileged? You know, considering rich as fuck.

Imagine her now reading shit like that and coming to daddy begging for an explanation why mommy doesn't love her... or wonders whether she ever has.

Affica babies are so last week...
Gotta have a Zika baby now.
They're the new crack baby.

Agreed. I kek'd heartily at that and knew this was quality shitposting.

This is mental illness. Sometimes I can't help but feel that White people must have some kind of biological dysfunction. No other race does shit like this.

I can't believe it's real. People do this all the time when hating on whites and loving browns, but your own fucking daughter? She sounds pretty sick for a person pretending to have the moral high ground when it comes to things like refugees.

Let me tell you about the jews, Shiloh.

if you take a career that puts you in the public eye for the rest of your life, you should be sterilized

actor, politician, etc., doesn't matter. The only exception i'd be willing to make is monarchs and similar leadership roles because a royal line cannot continue without progeny.

This is survival of the fittest. IF she survives she's probably going to be fairly strong mentally and physically (probably).

Makes me want to nuke Hollywood and gas the Jews.

its probably because her natural daughter is a fucking racist and has nothing to do with multiculturalism not working.

Kek

It's really courageous of her to give her adopted kids a leg up on the white one simply because of its privilege. This is what all parents who adopt should do.

Fuck me- what a bitch.

JUST, it's the mk ultra

This. We need to eliminate white privilege and the best way to do this is to teach kids about their privilege from birth so they don't make the same mistakes as previous generations.

What a cunt
t. adopted

My hope for the world is gone forever, not to ever come back. Brad please save your daughter.

I mean, that's going against biology but it's technically correct. The nigger babies were starving and no one gave a shit about them. Compared to her own child yeah, they come from a shittier background.

It's insane that she actually internalizes this and cares more about them than her own child though. That's bordering on like mental illness; a mother should always choose her own spawn over anyone else.

you can see the crazy in her eyes

a lot of kids are born blond and blue eyed then get darker when they grow up
literally 90% of babies in Germany are like that

Like reverse cuckoo's, gotta fill the best with other races kids.

I hate women so fucking much.

Watch her still get custody.

>Shiloh becoming a tranny rumors
God please no. I'm certain Jolie is behind this.

3rd wave feminist cancer

You had a good bait with the title until you decided to go retard with the rest.

>jolie is only 32

fucking what

I hope Brad gets to keep Shilo and Angelina gets the rest.

She's not been too good since she had her tits and ovaries removed

hahahaha
its almost as if life is a south park episode

Is there a single person in Hollywood that is not a degenerate retard?

She was 32 in 2007. That makes her 40 ish right now cuck

Is there any doubt that this is a mental disorder especially after this?

If she wasn't famous and a "humanitarian", should literally drown that baby.

mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/angelina-jolie-extremely-upset-over-8878510

desu lads, I don't care about celebrity news but after reading this, I hope Brad gets custody of his biological kids.

>she's grown up with Zee [nogdoption] screaming in her face in the morning!
oh how cute! look at my adopted monkeys abusing my frail newborn, isn't that sweet? guaranteed that kid is gonna be redpilled or severely damaged and hate her mother either way

>Adopt a bunch of shitskins
>Have one biological child
>Hate your only real child because it has the same skin color as you do

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Hope Brad just takes the white daughter and leaves her with the shit rainbow.

You just know she's trans to invent suffering for her mother to love her

But in the end, she never did

Why is it upper class women get crazy as shit past late 30s? What is this shit?

She already is fucked up. apparently she's "Transgender" at the age of ten.

angry at that cunt, and sad for the little girl.

Women, it's always fucking women. This bitch is mentally ill.

>Angie: conservative part of the family, loves guns and gun rights

>Brad: nu-male of the family, attended an anti-gun funraiser.

Fug, now I know why she couldn't stand him. I heard a rumor that Angie's family are Trump supporters, IDK if its true or not.

>mfw they had twins in the time between this article and the divorce
I can't even begin to imagine what life is like for the poor kids.

>white """women"""

>upper class women

No, its not upper class women, its all pretty women

That's what Buddhist really believe, since that's what they teach them westerners those gurus coming from other countries.

I almost want to adopt that kid. Fuck, imagine the kind of life she's going to have, especially with her dad out of the picture.
I'm a fuck-up who isn't fit to raise sea monkeys, but I still think I could do a better job.

TAHT KIEK WORSHIPPING FUCKING WHORE BITCH, THATS HOW IT MAKES ME FEEL user THAT STUPID FUCKING RETARDED SATAN WORSHIPPING BITCH ASS FAGGOT

Her dad openly supported Trump

>I'm a fuck-up who isn't fit to raise sea monkeys
My sea monkeys :(

>imagine the kind of life she's going to have
Don't need to, in 10 - 15 years all her mistakes are gonna be world headlines

Cause she's already starting to lose her looks and being pretty is the only thing she knows how to do.

Hope she Dies painfully in a fire,stupid cunt whore

Is this real?

GAWKER removed the image and the source from gawker was deleted by us weekly

Decades of brainwashing targeted at whites only.
It isn't biological, whites BLEACHED half the world in centuries past.

This was in 2007

Brad is divorcing her and will take the one decent kid with him.

She'll turn out better than Angelina's adopted nigger kids.

>how does this make you feel?
A little sad desu. No caring mother would say this about any of her children, then again to Angelina all these kids are nothing more than virtue signaling

Her daughter is going to grow up and read this one day.

What a stupid fucking cunt, you keep that shit contained, you do not say that about your children to them, let alone to the entire world, forever recorded in the media.

Fucking bitch.

Kek I forgot about the word filters familia

Fuck it. Let's summon kek to take care of her.

>grows up resenting liberal parents
>spends lots of time on the internet so she can avoid her nigger loving parents
>finds Cred Forums in her teenage years
>gets redpilled hard
>...
>...
>...
>2026
>Shiloh Pitt, the young "Alt-Right" celebrity

Makes me feel like she is a genuine piece of shit.

because of her shit mother she will be like miley cyrus.

She's going to get a heck of a shock when her refugee kids turn on her. Brad Pitt is better looking than her anyway

This is seriously, no exaggeration, a very real mental issue. She's fucked in the head.
>hate your own daughter because she looks like your husband
Please tell me a court won't give her custody over the girl.

Yeah, but she hates her dad and hasn't spoken to him in years.

Pretty much this but the little fuckers make it look cute.

How the fuck does a six month old baby have a personality?

That's a given, sadly. This fucking media age, it's not enough that the kid is gonna be on every prescription and illegal drug under the sun by the time she's 20, her humiliation will be plastered all over the gossip rags to be mocked by the same chattering classes her negligent whore mother belongs to. This pisses me off more than a thousand terrorist attacks.

thats sad. no wonder she turned out as a dyke

Oh man she's going to be either suicidal or racist as fuck (or both)

>your own mother hates you for being white
>your "siblings" are given more just because they're brown or black
>see yourself as a minority without any recognition in your own house
>feel opressed because of the brown supremacist environment
>grow up wanting to bond with and protect other whites
>hate the economic and social elites like your mother

I hope she makes it. Sucks to be her tho
Fuck Angelina, she's completely nuts.

Jon voight probably regrets not shaking her as a baby

It's bad enough when you get into a fight with your child and say things through heat of the moment like "I hate you" or "I wish you were aborted". But this shit? She's not right in the head, her past with the vials of blood, the lesbian affairs and all that shit, how the fuck did she even qualify to adopt children? She is the privileged one and she's projecting her own bullshit onto her daughter who didn't even ask to be born, if she kept her fucking legs closed and didn't act like a home wrecking whore then she wouldn't be so disappointed by her "blob" of a child.

Cunt she is.

If she adopted those refugee kids, doesn't that make them just as privileged as her biological daughter?

She'll get raped, killed, and dumped in the desert by a jewish exec whose dick she refused to suck?

They have like 3 aryan kids.

More so because they were hand picked out of thousands of others that have been left to rot in the squalid poverty in those countries. It shows how vapid Angelina is, she really isn't mentally right, she hasn't been for years.

Shouldn't we see if she has some fucking social media and we should spam it. It'll push the Brad JUST into NATSOC and destroy Jolie

>Linking directly to Gawker

archive.is/qk5gK

(Use Inspect Element to get rid of that shitty menu covering the text.)

Bros this child is now ten years old and has two younger biological siblings. This cunt has probably done major damage already unless Brad Pitt is bout dat and made sure his hoe didn't fill their minds with shit

I agree, she doesn't have a life at this moment, unless their parents get smart, she is for ever doomed to be a character for out entertainment

I mean it literally, she is forever doomed to explain herself using the most current pop life-philosophy, she can't go beyond the words, she is forever a puppet

Based Brad is pulling /out/ to save his white children from that witch' claws.

She can keep all her bastard mongs

edition.cnn.com/2016/09/20/entertainment/angelina-jolie-brad-pitt-divorce/

Brad should get that girl away from Angelina ASAP.

Nah Billy Cyrus is secretly a racist

Also, those refugee kids were very young when she adopted them. It isn't as if they personally faced any hardships

Yeah, and angelina and brad separate because brad cheated on her.
"She looks like Brad."
She will project 100% of the anger on her daughter. She will have no chance.

So it's a privilege to have biological parents?

If your parents weren't drunkard losers then you are worthless

Given that this is the woman so Dysphoric that she has literally surgically removed all sex organs from her body, it really isn't that surprising.

The Divorce of Brad and Angelina is Symbolic of the fails of multiculturalism.

Shiloh is transgender anyway. She likes to be called John and cuts her hair short and looks more like Brad that Jolie.

What kind of mother says something like this, especially in public? This woman is incredibly self-centered, and she's only become crazier since that article in 2007. I feel bad for that kid. Brad Pitt will spend his old age thinking about what he should have done as a father instead of chasing skirts, smoking pot, and enabling the lunacy of his now ex-wife.

That compounds the point and makes it even worse lol...

Yeah I noticed that as well the "She looks like Brad" thing. She's such a venomous cunt, using her child as a verbal punching bag to stick the knife in her ex. She's not fit to be a mother, maybe it's her having her tits cut off that's done this to her? I don't know but I'd call up the social immediately and get the children away from her. Let her play with her pet nigger brats.

Maybe because her mother ruined her?

The experiment had to end sometime. Brad obviously feels more of a connection to his three Aryan children. I think he should be given custody and she can take all the mongrols.

Lets hope Brad is smarter

Wow, what a piece of shit

Well, in this case we know why she's messed up. She's still young enough to be saved, and Pitt needs to get his act together and be a man.

Her tits are gone, her face gets old, Brad is gone but she has 7 children.

From 2007? Holy shit. What a fucking bitch.

No, it's all women with daddy issues. Pretty women with no daddy issues are most likely to be red pilled, emotionally stable, and have fewer sexual partners.

>sarcasm is shitposting now
Czech out this guy, eh?

Just skyped this link to my wife.

Her response

>Did my husband just skype me something about Brad and Angelina?

She is right of course. /pol is turning me into a left wing faggot.

I think she can fuck right off.

Brad gets the natural kid, she gets the brownies, and Brad doesn't pay her a dime.

Go Brad & Shiloh, be FREEEEEEEEE!!

That little girl is going to grow up hating brown people.

We need to eliminate white, period

I don't care.
Anything and everything these hollywood faggots get up to is always calculated and thought out to generate publicity.

(((We)))

shes a fucking nut, no surprise, shes get off on abusing her real kids

Fuck that rubber-lipped cunt.
I've always boycotted her shitty movies.
Now we have more reasons to do so.

Who are those guys in the back, their Asian bodyguards?

Goddamn, they are just a wrecking family. I really wish those niggerlings and chinklings grew in poor conditions than these kike controlled psychos.

Now not only will the blonde become a psycho racist, all the others will become thugs and killers for sure.

she's cherry picking and hating her own kid wtf? Disgusting woman now i feel bad about brad.

MUDER THE KIKE

YOU FUCKING CUNT YOU DON'T TREAT YOUR OWN CHILD THAT YOU BIRTHED OUT LIKE GARBAGE AND A SECOND CLASS CITIZEN BECAUSE YOU LIKE YOUR PET APES BETTER

FUCKING CUNT REEEEEEEEEEE

Poor girl.

More likely she just ends up another self hating white working for the downfall of her own race.

But that's a real nice dream brother.

what about an African Zika baby addicted to crack? If I adopt one of those do I win?

>MFW i realized Shiloh deciding to be a FtM tranny was literally just her seeking attention because her parents and family treated her like a 2nd class outcast

I want this ride to end

I almost wish I could adopt and unJUST her

Poor girl. Will grow into a beautiful women/man/lesbian/whatever. Super rich parents.

Is she on hormones because she does look a little ambiguous

What a fucking CUNT!!! I hope brat pitt gets custody of her. It sounds like she mistreats her because she's white.

That's so sad man

You know she's only doing that so she can even have a chance of gaining her mom's attention. Shes sibling with some jungle asian and a nigger, she has to compete with them to see who's more oppressed.

He has that look of severe childhood despression.

I know that look because I was depressed as hell as a kid

Oh wow. how can you publicly say something like this? jesus christ. im speechless

but i highly doubt this is real or the words got heavily twisted in her mouth

no sane mother would say this

Self-inflicted roody poo problem.

Cher's daughter is also a man now. No wonder if you consider Cher shitting on Sonny one time and other time praising him. Talking about bipolar aka bisexual.
Cher and Angelina Jolie are both bisexual, Buddhist feminists and they both have a transsexual daughter.

if you die from zika, you win.

Or because the mother undermined her femininity because she would become a threat to her later. Some unstable envy-filled mothers have a resentment for their daughters because of their beauty. Turning the potentially beautiful daughter into a transmale is just a different way of savagely beating the kid in a rage. I'm pretty sure Jolie herself has issues with self-loathing anyway so a lot of her behavior stems from that.

Keep telling yourself that kike... Israel will be nuked by mid century.

I realized that too, it made me feel like shit...

enough
I've had enough Cred Forums for today, see you tomorrow, I can't take it anymore

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

SHILOH TRIED TO GO TRANNY?

yes

Didn't she have twins?

I normally hate trannies to the point where I think forced utinization of them is the best option but I know for a fact that she would welcome it because how shit life went out for her makes me feel like a soulless monster.

holy shit this just reminded me
>lesbian couple went to sperm donor, asked for sperm from blonde-haired blue-eyed man so they could raise their own child
>mother gives birth
>it's a fucking niglet
>mother is clearly distressed and attempts to sue sperm bank
>nonstop articles about how she's a horrific subhuman racist monster that deserves to have her child taken away from her
>all the meanwhile she is still trying to raise the mutt and love her despite being blatantly lied to and receiving no compensation

>Angelina Jolie talks about her beautiful black children
>casually describes her white child as a "blob" and how she feels no connection to it
>media showers praise on her for being progressive and forward
There's some cosmic anger building inside me. The more time passes, the more it stays around.

I think Angelina is mentally disturbed. Wasn't it last year she had her breasts removed because she was afraid she was going to contract breast cancer?
And before that she was adopting niglets and shitskins?

DEATH

ONLY DEATH

No she is just a child. The short hair is throwing you off. Specific features of gender usually don't develop until adolescence.

But she is clearly either just a tomboy, a future dyke or possibly a tranny.

>when your mom fucking hates you this much
>when she hates you because you're white like her and the man she chose to be your dad
God I fucking wish...right wing death quads when?
there are maybe 20 reprints of this story in as many magazines

lmgtfy.com/?q=shiloh jolie pitt boy

Holy fucking shit, poor girl. I can tell that she's going to be very beautiful when she grows up, though.
Still, notice the fucking T-shirt? The propaganda is being shoved down her throat 24/7.

That little girl is pretty mannish she looks like her Dad lmao!

>not preventing the cancer from spreading

Goddamn this is fucked. That poor child, My Mom may be a fucking nutbag schizophrenic, but at least she told me she loves me. I wonder if SJW's go trans or special snowflake so they can get the same treatment as the people the put on a pedestal. Its funny that it never works, but there may be a connection

thanks i googled it myself already
>dresses like a boy and wants to be called john
the child is lost

wtf, this bitch is deranged

Buuuuuuullshit

I took the short hair into consideration but knowing how fruity Angelina is, I wouldn't put it past her.

They all look like boys when they young, there is little difference. Ever heard of sexual maturity?

Why don't SJWs shame celebrities for collecting minority children like they are pokemon cards and flaunting them?

I'm just so sad now, Cred Forums. How can a mother do this to her own child? Then again, my own mother never loved me, either. Thankfully she didn't adopt niggers to love them more than me, that would have been the last straw.

I cant even get angry anymore

Friendly reminder that Angelina is part native american

I just can't imagine bringing myself to saying in front of a whole nation that I love one of my kids less than the others; article, TV or otherwise. I couldn't even feel this way.

To feel racist towards my OWN FUCKING KID? How can someone do that? How is this possible?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html

This one makes her sound a tiny bit better. But still... Fuck.

I think she wants to get blacked now is why they divorced.

My mom too.

I only stated I feel empathy for her.

Trannies post-op need to be put down peacefully. Pre-ops need medicene that get's them thinking they are the gender they were aasigned from birth.

It is inhumane to let them suffer like that.

SJW's just aren't good people, what did you expect?

On the bright side her genetic lineage will probably die out when her daughter ODs at 19 years old.

You are all fucking monsters. You are doing this to children, ruining families. You deserve what is coming to you.

There's a difference between a bad person and a inhuman souless fuck and she is a souless sub-human cunt

How weak must Brad Pitt be to allow his own child to be messed up like this? I guess he never had to develop character.

Get some help.

>chers daughter
holy shit... what an upgrade

>To feel racist towards my OWN FUCKING KID? How can someone do that? How is this possible?
Why do you think she was elevated to be that famous? Hollywood is nothing more than a demoralization factory. Some factories produce car parts or clothes, this factor produces despair. I used to think adopting those kids, and their entire marriage was just a suggestion by their publicists. Maybe it was, but she sounds like she's just that psychotic. She always was a fucking degenerate, her whole career.

But just imagine this: women like Angelina are all around the country. They are literally the parents of all these fucking millenials. This is why millenials are SJWs, because they get so fucked being born to women who hate them and themselves and their fathers. In all that stew of hate, what else would arise?

youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE

>screams at your own flesh and blood because it's hungry
Fetch the ropes

Probably because he's a cuck.

>A Trump supporter is fighting against just about everything,” he says. “What does he even mean, take our country back? Would someone please explain that to me?” Pitt looks at me, impish and totally serious at the same time. “Where’d it go?”
nytimes.com/2016/09/07/t-magazine/brad-pitt-marlon-james-interview.html

>not posting the bearded one

>socialite follows social norms

sage

She looks like john voight more than anyone.

I hope her daughter becomes a school shooter.

Why do female to male trannies insist on going from something with some market value to an ugly nerd nobody really wants? In fact they are worse than a skinnyfat nerd because they don't even have the small dick.

>despair factory

I would imagine a factory that manufactures high-quality despair on an industrial scale to look something like pic related.

But there is something in what you say. Hollywood does churn out soullessness at a high rate and I'm sure they exceed their production quotas.

>Hey! Look at this shit you and your shift group produces! Just look at it! The quality is too high! It's too good! There are not enough flaws! You're fucking fired! Pack your things, I want you out of here in 30 minutes.

I feel sorry for all the kids t b h
Because they have to be raise by a scum like her

Cher's kid doesn't need market value. Think of the inheritance.

pretty sure this is why they split up, brad felt the opposite and hates the multikiltikids. he should get custody of his real daughter with spurts like this from maleficent

Stupid bitch should have been adopting one of the many parentless kids in this country instead of grabbing niggers from all over the world. Shes a nigger collector

>she becomes the red pilled of the family

I'm happy she lost her tits.

Male standards are crazy anyway, it's impossible for any woman to be considered a true man.

You need a muscular physique and a masculine face, 6' tall or more, larger than the average dick...

Most men barely qualify for men as it is, they live in a perpetual inferiority complex due to their inadequacies.

How could a girl ever hope to achieve manhood?

Because they feel trutrans.
Or, you know because our society has strict gender roles and if you deviate too much you might as well alienate people, so you just switch over the the closest thing you may identify as. It is like rounding numbers, basically. Also humans are stupid animals, believe it or not.

Despite the cultural stereotype, women don't care about children - they only care about themselves. The majority of all child molestation and murder is done by women. If a man doesn't mold a girl into a decent person while she is still impressionable she will almost always turn out to be a heartless parasite of no value to the world.

thats terrible that shed describe her own daughter that way. fuck it makes me so annoied people like this can have children

by not being able to accurately interpret reality

>see: the fact they are a transvestite

she had her breasts preeemptively removed because she feared getting breastcancer, due to her families medical history

she is at least weird so to say

Same shit with me,my hair was platnium blonde but as i got older it turned to a dark brown.

It was an outcry for attention and help all along :'(

She is a refugees welcome shill. Of course she hates white people.

Yeah, he's an oblivious cuck blind to reality. Too much smoking pot and living in his celebrity bubble with his SJW wife.

How the fuck can you say this publically about your own child? I'm actually taken back by that mentality. She shouldn't be raising anyone, let alone 3 or however many kids. Being a mom isn't being political and feeling bad, it's about raising your kids and showing them how to live and contribute, you spoopy fucking skeleton.

racist toward her own children

Pretty much every woman who resents her husband/babydaddy transfers that onto her children, generally the males more than the women, and the elder children more than the younger.

Kinda sad when a mom shits all over one of her children in the name of looking "progressive"

My mother cared and still genuinely cares about me. Sometimes I forget how grateful I should be...

Pretty infuriated, not even because I think white kids should have priority over black kids but because she actually thinks of her kid as a blob. Hope she dies

it doesnt even bother me that she hates white people it bothers me that shed feel that way about her own daughter like idk whyd she even have the kid if she feels that way

yup. It is way more "profitable" to do a men to woman change so say. since (almost) any woman can land with at least some guys. whereas the male game is way more competitive if you want to have any chances at all. joining in with a female preformed body therefore gives you a huge disadvantage

she would probably kys, if not so filthy rich

The sweet darling, I hope Pitt gets her, seeing as Angelina Insano cunt doesn't want her because muh whitey.

She should just kill that useless white baby.

I hope brad feels different. She can have custody of the rest.

This has got to be fake.

It's funny, because it is known Angelina's own mother hated her for how much she resembled her father.

Thanks for the entertainment news from January 2007, user.

Wtf, she's not fucking 32.

She actually derives a feeling of self esteem from doing the opposite of her natural inclination.

She loves her biological child more but she feels guilty about it.

She looks more like Brad Pitt to be honest. At this rate she'll transition into a weaker and gayer version of him.

The article was written a while back so she's probably even more unhinged now

It's from 2007.

Relevant due to current happenings.

Thats logical though. Some women are massively more likely to develop breast cancer

When you have so many fucking kids that ANY of them can be an "outcast" you have fucking failed as a parent, and should immediately end your life. that makes my god damned blood boil.

I hope her adopted little shits grow up to be nothing but leeches to her money.

Oh, that makes sense.

You're gay as shit

sounds to me like a drug addicted hollywood tramp in the making.

Shiloh will be on meds and on a constant coke trip the moment he hit's 12 and googles her own name for the first time.

scarred for life by retarded parents

What current Cred Forumsitical happenings? Brad Pitt's fucking of the "Inception" actress?

Does anyone buy that she's a good person by adapting a rainbow assortment of shitskins from exotic location?

It's narssistic corny as fuck attention seeking.

>it doesnt even bother me that she hates white people

Okay, Jamal. Talk about wasting my time talking to a nigger.

That's... That's fake... Right?

This, thank you.

Maddox is going to grow up deeply disturbed because of her mother not loving her. Why a multimillionaire who got rich by pretending to by characters on screen wants to become a tumblrite I don't know. Maybe because she is so fucking privileged that real hardships are abstract concepts to her. Like, I know what a black hole is or the middle of the sun is hot.

Poor little thing, she's doomed either way.

>End up with psycho-degenerate extreme leftest mother
>End up with pussy-whipped oblivious father who allowed her to end up like that and failed to safeguard her from the evil of her mother

If there is hope, neither of them get custody of her and she's given to a loving family who has a chance to un-fuck what these two piles of human waste have done.

Brah she a gene with an 80% chance of getting it. If I was told my ball may one day give me cancer at a 80% likelihood I rip the fuckers off there and then myself.

That gotta be fake.

That's part what was so frustrating to me. They were kind of fun until they went all-in on SJW shit in 2009 or 10. I think they got a new head editor or something.

> ITT: a few Cred Forumstards realize celebrities are retarded and expect surprise, especially from others on Cred Forums.

does unfucking involve the dick?

If true she's going to be so damn red-pilled

Wake up kids. Its all women.

Its just that ugly or low-class women can't be open about it.

Women are absurdly immoral, self-centered entitled beings.

Since we Cred Forums today apparently, Brad Pitt is actually pretty manly IRL; he's just not very bright.

Angelina is some weird raced whore, Brad is lucky to finally be rid of her, and her group of mongrels she adopted. Maybe Brad should get the girl he fathered, rename her to something proper, and try to raise her, despite the shit genes she inherited from Angelina.

Maybe Brad should also find some younger hot white women, and have one or two kids, with a decent mother, if he still have the strength (and money after the divorce) for that.

But on the feels side, not much, it is his fault he let this go this far, married a non-white women, he could have vetoed any/every adoption along the way, and he could have divorced at any point. Still kind of hope he don't get too fucked in the divorce, and don't have to pay for/to the shitskin kids. It is such a waste that all his resources were not spent on white children. It would be nice to see if Angelina and her mixed litter would suffer some deadly "accident" before the divorce finalises, so Brad get to keep the money, and shitskins don't get to live well on money a white person gained from mostly white audience.

"family"

you dont think Angelina would try to raise her daughter to be a self-hating dyke would you?

They could have kept the skin and put in implants. Then she can take horse piss pills and stay whoremoaned

Just like some Cred Forums threads, Uberanon.

>becomes an outcast
>becomes a mad scientist
>invents a organic-digital interface
>uploads herself
>takes on the moniker "Tay"

pls be my ai gf

Is she only 32?
fuck my life

hey goys, why not use our meme magic and try to unfuck this? like something close to 'ANGELINA ABUSES AND NEGLECTS HER 10 YEAR OLD TRANS SON!!!!' try to get the normies involved

>non-defective
>shitskin
Choose one

Sad.

because we allowed women to define our own masculinity

to be defined by our relation to women

to be defined by their standerds

we must reclaim traditional masculinity

we must reclaim our own self acceptance, not in their moronic "you were born perfect" way, but our potential and duty as men, to move forward, to innovate, to protect and defend our nation, and nationality, to be independent, to strive for self perfection, by our own means.

and this start when we, as men freely take pride in our history, in the great men of our people.

whose great deeds we can look up to

whose legendary character and teachings we can learn from

and whose unwavering dedication to our people, and nation we can aspire to match

John Titor said the Pitt/Jolie kids would grow up to be the Black Eyed Peas, and would be sent back to delay the Robot/AI Apocalypse of 2008, which they did somehow, obviously.

G-George Zimmerman is Cher`s daughter?!?!
wtf!!

Holy shit it's real. I though you just edited the screen cap. Man this litteraly ruined my day.

Chaz Bono 2

why do the non-white children look like they want to murder me?

Sacrifices to the false gods of Political Correctness must be made, Paprika-san.

>the 32-year-old actress

Because Mommy is training them to hate you because of your race.

It aint

You funny guy, i transgender you last.

i remember this story too. so mad right now.

stop white genocide pls ='/

Wouldn't be surprised coming from someone who married and fucked their sibling.

At least something so ugly gave birth to someone so Aryan

No, they followed the clickbait money. Denton was always a douchey leftie fag, but this just before he started adding SJW sites to the Gawker portfolio and moved the content hard to port.

clearly a terrible mother incapable of loving her children and treating them equally.

ALWAYS.RIGHT.

I'd understand if a shitty parent didn't care about any of their children, the reason being that the parent's just a weak-willed slob.

But taking care of some stranger's kids while not caring about your own flesh and blood is beyond degenerate. It goes againt the concept of evolution. And on top of that, the reason she dislikes her child is because of her race.

A despicable person such as Angelina Joline doesn't deserve to pass on her genes.

>literally 300 replies and people don't even realize the OP is fake

you all are really fucking stupid sometimes

Disgusting, what a fucking bitch.

they think they get respect from others alone from beeing a male, male privilege.

everydayfeminism.com/2015/05/male-privilege-trans-men/

complete deluded.

so once she gets costudy of all kids will Cred Forums go full MGTOW ?

This makes my blood boil.

In the divorce, Brad should get Shiloh. Jolie can keep the rest, if that's how she really feels.

For fuck's sake.