Wow really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbo.gov/sites/default/files/110th-congress-2007-2008/reports/appendix_wtoc.pdf
cbo.gov/publication/41654
money.cnn.com/2010/09/08/news/economy/reagan_years_taxes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> no sources
> at all

Is Occupy Democrats really that retarded?

Immigration destroyed the middle class. Specifically third world immigration, and the man entirely responsible for it is Ted Kennedy. I hope Satan is raping him in hell desu

Reagan had alzheimers and believed in astrology.

yes, 1981 was surely a paradise for the american worker

Plus the immigration act.

Luckily nationalism has returned and we're going to turn it around before we resemble a 3rd world country on every level.

OP remains a faggot.

>at least 74%
No they didn't. Not after abusing loopholes. They effectively paid less than they do now.

I suppose those who by now don't know those perfectly well-known facts may be retarded.
There's no source needed for a hint that stones are hard. It's a sorry state of affairs that such illustrated summaries have to be created to expose right wing nutjobs to the reality of which politicians produced which outcome.

It wasn't. Some bad trends started in 1973.
The particuklarly bad economy of 1981 was due to the Volcker recession, though; the Federal Reserve Bank fought against stagflation and this led to a recession. This wasn't about politicians' policies, unlike what the pic is about.

That's why we MUST import mexicans goy it's for the workers rights GOY
Can't you see how 8 years of obama where good for the middle class goy

Astrology is legit as fuck.

We are children of the Universe, and the movement of the cosmos is part and parcel with our own lives.

women going into the workforce ruined the middle class

Only faggots and commies hate Reagan. As OP is always a faggot, that also makes you a commie. Congrats.

B.S.

cbo.gov/sites/default/files/110th-congress-2007-2008/reports/appendix_wtoc.pdf
cbo.gov/publication/41654

The differences aren't as stark as the nominal rates, but the change downward is still obvious.

This.

>If it's cheaper to avoid taxes than to pay them, they will be avoided.

>let me tell you about your country
Fuck off, Achmed.

i read it but it didnt make me think WTF? is there something wrong with me?!?!?!

Somebody find me the amount of tax being collected by the federal government after adjusting for inflation 1970 to present, it should be interesting.

Also to address you and OP's pic, the reason CEO's are earning so much more now is the companies are significantly larger and there is still one CEO, Unions hadn't gained traction in the USA even before Reagan and the USA does need to tax people more (not just the 'Rich' as top 10% of earners currently pay ~70% of all federal taxes, if broadly taxes are increased this figure ought to remain the same or increase) but for infrastructure investment, not labour movements and fucking welfare. American infrastructure is literally collapsing in some states.

Reagan was a raging faggot who responded to being shot by a 22 revolver by banning foreign arms exports and signing the Hughes amendment.

He is probably my least favorite president behind obama

Before Reagan it was 70, not 74, and thanks to closing loopholes, reagan maintained the same tax income despite lowering the top brackets.
Lastly, why the fuck are we blaming reagan for ceo pay raises for 30 years after he left office?

Reagan was also complicit in the genocide of many of my Kurdish family. I'd still vote for that Alzheimer's ridden corpse before I vote for Hillary

It's not wrong, you can just go outside and look at the statistics. Reagan opened the floodgates that destroyed the american economy and each and every president after him continued that legacy and now we're in the current shithole state.

LOL, simple misleading by omission.

Economic growth wasn't terribly good, it was normal for the aftermath of a recession. Yet those growth rates over a decade coupled with the typical overreaction of tax revenue to the ups and downs of the economy makes this graphic utterly unimpressive.
There's no evidence for dynamic scoring or Laffer curve B.S. in there at all.

Seriously, this "let's reduce tax rates to increase revenue" bollocks was known to be voodoo economics ordered and paid for by rich guys from the start.
It's hilarious that some people STILL get fooled by that nonsense.

America's golden age was when taxes were up to 90%, in b4 not tru

money.cnn.com/2010/09/08/news/economy/reagan_years_taxes/
Reagan cut taxes for most, but by closing loopholes ensured the richest americans paid their fair share instead of paying accountants so they could pay 1%
Everyone won.

Thanks, exactly my point, Unions did not have traction in the United States before Reagan.
Their membership rates were in steep decline since the post-war era began.

Chill Bro, the snow nigger and the olive nigger just arent going to accept that the real fault lies in a globalized world in which wages are depressed once the more populous countries to the east start mass producing at a cheaper rate. Americans are extremely productive, and so are the germans, but they also require to be paid in Dollars and Euros, while Rachid demands payment in penicilin and food for his 45 children and Ching Chong can be forced to stay up for 12h a day making 1 dollar an hour.

Unions have no power in a globalized world.

The 50s weren't americas golden age. Its simply fondly remembered because it was after the dark times of wwii.
For the economy, we had golden ages in the mid 60s after kennedy cut taxes, then in the 80s when reagan cut taxes.
Not to mention the tax rates for 50-65% of americans in the 50s were just as low as today for comparable income level. The main difference is that income now only makes up 40% of the population.

>making someone pay 75% of their money to you because they make so much
>punishing people for being successful
Libcuck delusion

Unions are the free market solution to workers rights
You can have unions, or government regulation, but having both puts businesses at an unfair disadvantage.

Also globalism wouldn't be a problem if the government let companies more freely handle the pay for their workers. If they didn't have to pay obamacare fees, min wages, health insurance, etc, the cost to employ in the us would go way down.
Globalism in a free market is great.
Globalism dictated by the government is a race to the bottom.