What would pol do?

youtube.com/watch?v=xRBXE0HhN1Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMozgYuz9eE
youtube.com/watch?v=zB02ppJH4RM
youtu.be/oQRah5NmQmQ
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/13-year-old-Palestinian-stabber-at-center-of-worldwide-protest-campaign-against-Israel-442337
natsummit.org
youtube.com/watch?v=kiL4OTb6NkI
youtu.be/5CpS7Q-6dnQ?t=66m15s
liveleak.com/view?i=ac6_1444860287
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/
archive.is/wjo0O
radicalpress.com/?p=8550
radicalpress.com/?p=6620
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html
darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein-monster-created-us-israel/
liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1449936655
ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2014/09/why-arent-isis-and-al-queda-attacking.html
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/07/isis-proven-to-be-creation-of-usa-and.html
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-fraud-of-isis-exposed-iraqi-forces.html
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-usisraeli-created-fraud-called-isis.html
jpost.com/Middle-East/Analysis-ISIS-is-no-threat-to-Israel-374538
presstv.com/Detail/2015/10/14/433316/Palestine-Israel-East-alQuds-Ahmad-Saleh-Manasra-Pisgat-Zeev
youtu.be/YXNfHb9b6Y0?t=68
youtu.be/f5p2zt0ne_4
israel21c.org/israaid-sending-team-to-help-refugees-in-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit in his mouth of course.

Absolutely approve the actions of the jews, the white people greatest ally™

shitpost on Cred Forums

so did he died?

Yes

how did he end up like that?

got hit by the tram/train?

That same Palestinian boy stabbed someone prior to being shot.
He also ended up surviving, which is unfortunate.

Filthy fucking terrorist.

How did he get like that? Run over? Shot? Im extremely confused

I kind of figured this would be the sort of backstory.

Nah, he just spilled his raspberry juice and had a seizure, he's fine.

Source please

It's just noncontagious pneumonia

Tried to Allahu Ackbar in front of tram. Good I hope this sand nigglet suffered agonising pain before fading away and doing the world a huge favour with his demise.

>No Context
I'm betting he started stabbing some Jews and the Police Shot him.

Otherwise this would have ended up being a national shitstorm instead of having 234 views.

Take it's 501's and sell 'em on eBay

I would do some break dancing right in front of him so the last memory he ever has is my sick moves.

I think he would appreciate it.

Thats possible, but we've seen the kikes shoot palestinian children for playing soccer before so

I figured the Jew would be upset about this, one less sandnigger he can bring into white countries.

Its like losing a tool in your shed

No he did not, he survived. The video was recorded by some guy cursing at the kid while he's on the ground (which I totaly approve of, the kid stabbed another person which I think was a kid as well I cant recall) and was posted as a propoganda vid by palestinians to show our 'brutality'.
shot

Classic Jews.

They should start openly using Gehenna again for Palestinian child sacrifice.

Remember, Muslims are fighting against Jewish degeneracy. They are not our allies, but they are not our enemies either.

I think he was the kid who went around stabbing jews months ago

>shitskins think they can just blow up

Wouldn't even doubt it man

That is a better scenario, He would live to tell the tale of my sick dance moves.

>t.abdul ibin mahmud

>but they are not our enemies either.
Nice Taqqiya Haji apologist.

>Says that while ISIS is raping and slaughtering Christian Arabs
Nice try Mustafa.

I'm not sadistic. I would just walk away, but would certainly feel good that a worthless mudslime died.

kek

>A fucking leaf praising muslim cock
Kill yourself.

Train should have reversed

That's not taqiyya you fucking retard.

ignore it and go on with my day

From what I gather, the kid had it coming.

0:15
the ambulance taking off while the wounded sand nigger is still lying on the ground always cracks me up
Shame he survived though

>claiming muslims are not our enemies
>misleading statements
>Taqqiya
Fuck off you filthy slav go squat in the corner, do not pass go do not collect 100.

>Shame he survived though
Source ?

i would stomp on his tiny muslim head until he starts letting out brain-damage induced moans

in that moment i would be truly happy

I despise arabs but I will give them credit for huge enthusiasm for trying to kill jew any way they can even tho they know they stand no chance against such advanced military.

But in general,whenever I hear that jews bombed the shit out of arabs or that arab slit jews throat it brings a smile to my face. They doing us a favor by killing each other. It's all good to me.

He survived, it was all over the news here
Don't feel like spoonfeeding the sauce thou

kys

Taqiya is a Shia thing. It doesn't even apply to this situation. Stupid dumb leaf scum

heres another one for you: youtube.com/watch?v=rMozgYuz9eE

How come unlike you whenever I hear of another terrorist attack or rape surge in Europe all i can do is feel angry by the fact that you're killing yourselves with muslim halal cock?

>I dont want to share
Fucking Kike.

>No pork throwing
Come on guys just keep a pocket of pepperoni around.

>Being proud of dying Israeli's
They're nationalist, like you limp-wristed Europeans should aspire to be.

#istandwithisrael

Go wank off to Jamal fucking your daughter or whatever the fuck you do these days in the west.

West Europe choking on halal cocks*

another one

youtube.com/watch?v=zB02ppJH4RM

Kys

If I'm not mistaken, this is the video for all those who want a source:

youtu.be/oQRah5NmQmQ

>you son of 66 ******

What did he mean by this?

What do you mean? He's not laying there like that for nothing, I guess. What the fuck should I do? It's none of my business.

>people will say Jews aren't God's chosen people after watching this

kys fags

Why are Jews so based?

Based jew. Officially accusing people of antisemitism works in Russia pretty well (Putin sent all nationalists to prison in late 00s), does it work against SJWs?

what ever happened to that guy who shot the already subdued palestinian in the head? i think his reasoning was that the pali could have had a bomb on himself.

Takes like 3 seconds to google
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/13-year-old-Palestinian-stabber-at-center-of-worldwide-protest-campaign-against-Israel-442337

Still in trial.

Walk by minding my own business.

I'd like to know too. First I was thinking about 666 heh

He coвceм пoнял, нa Pyccкoм мoжeшь нaпиcaть?

i'd help him

what you reckon's gonna happen, or what normally happens in situation like that? surely they wont lock him up sounds like a legit reason.

What's the story? Is he a little terrorist?

wtf I fucking love jews now

it must be because you can relate.
>be american/palestinian
>get shot

Yeah,little ratboy and his cousin tried to kill veys.

Shitskin subhuman got what he deserved.

I fully support israel erasing those pieces of shit from existence.

Unfortunately, in trail. The original charge of murder was downgraded to a potential charge of manslaughter.

The only reason why he's being pressed so hard is because the video sent the media into an uproar.

the kid failed in an act of terrorism and murder..why treat him any different then what he is?

The (((((((Holy))))))) City

>t. Mohammud Al-Waraqatan

failed attempt of murder and terrorism. Dies in the process and people believe they should stroke his hand and help him.

They should've thrown bacon on him.

I'd probably put the poor fucker out of his misery.

Then, shoot his brother, rinse, repeat, etc.

It'll only be holy once all those filthy fucking Pali's leave the other half of Jerusalem. They have no respect either, they just play soccer and piss on holy sites.

suck his dick while he still has blood left to keep his thicc Palestine cock hard?

Someone post an alternate video, not giving hebetube my email.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

>Scroll through thread and realize pol being nazi is just a meme.

Make sure it's dead, then burn down his village and build a nice house on top of it, putting his sandnigger familie's bones inbetween the bricks.

360 would return in position you were facing..
>american education

>234 views

its a repost. if i'm mistaken this happened last summer. he lived. they posted a picutre of him being treated at an Israeli hospital. im pretty sure he was convicted like 2 months ago.

Live a comfy life in northern yurop while the sandniggers kill themselves

Pray for the creator that on his future life he gets born into a place where he doesn't get indoctrinated into a shitty religion.

They should have comforted him somehow, like offering him piece of pork for last meal. With kick in his mouth.

Knife-Fags need to be gassed.

I am a white male born in Israel and thus considered a Jew.
My mother is religiously Jewish but ethnically Aryan.

Am I human?

He was in a fucking stabbing spree, you hypocrite.

What would you do if someone trys to kill you?

>My mother is religiously Jewish but ethnically Aryan.
... rare, idk how birth works for Israeli citizenship, but if you pulled it off with a goy Aryan Mom, that's pretty based and thus Jewish.

>that flag
>aryan

Yeh, nah.

Yes.

Join me in the Aryan Jews nazi revolution

>being this new

Read my posts before writing such BS.

What would I do?

There's no reason to hate the majority of Israeli's. They're rather based, and have turned occupation into efficient permanent settlement.

Kill him

This is what Hitler was talking about, they're not human.

if he is crippled now, with a synthetic gut, its worse than death.

Tries to pull out with memes. Stevie boy...

Oн гoвopит шo ты жидяpa eбaнaя.

Gotta hand it to you Israelis, you really know how to handle your shit.

>There's no reason to hate the majority of Israeli's

Except for you know.. They're jews

But I guess I can't convince you to hate Israel, you're indoctrinated to think "greatest ally" despite they have never defended you, only stolen technology and attacked USS Liberty

A FAWKING LEAFFFFFFFFFF

They're Jews... and?

Israeli's are not the same as Soros, Rothschild, or the plethora of American Jewish feminist shrills.

a dead hamas or future hezbollah member. one down a shit ton moar to go

Hy ты вooбщe кpyт, пoдкoлoл мeня нe тo cлoвo.

I remember falling backwards on a hill with my legs like that once as a kid, made sitting back up on my own pretty damn difficult tbqh

checked

You look like a filthy kike if that is you. Why are you posting this pic anyway? Fucking faggot.

WTF

I love jews no

No at least Soros doesn't directly attack US warships or steals technology, then receives 10 million dollars in military aid a day from your tax money.

Fuck you americans are so cucked to jews it's pathetic

decent meme m7, giving it 6.6/10

brb converting to Judaism

But seriously though, this is based as fuck. You're telling me if some baby raperoach was dying in front of you, you wouldn't taunt him?

>(((you)))

Those 10 million dollars a day are going to blowing ragheads out of the water. And it's pennies out of our national budget.

Is there a reason I should be mad? We spend our money in much worse ways elsewhere than supporting based Israel.

The faggot dying was a mass stabbing roach. Good on these Jews mocking him in his final moments.

so many kike lovers on Cred Forums

bottom line is a dead jew is better than a dead muslim

both jews and arabs need to die

ya well us leafs were once smart enough to keep the jews out Canada during ww2

Sometimes that money also kills american navy personnel or funds Mossad operations in US territory

But that you conveniently forgot to answer

Palestinians aren't human so I don't see the problem here.

Zavezi, glupa pizdurino

Educate yourself.

natsummit.org

>launch 2 homemade rockets at Israel
>iron dome takes them down
>israel retaliates with 200 JDAMs , naval blockade and cutting power/water
>HELP GUYS OUR HUMAN RIGHTS ARE BEING VIOLATED THE JEWS ARE DOING TO US WHAT NAZIS DID TO THEM HELP UN PLS END ISRAEL

When will the paleostainian scum get wiped off from the face of the earth

>implying turk roaches are any better.
Keep trying, ahmed.

Jews don't eat pork either.
Well, some of them do, but it's a no-no.

human yes, ubermensch? no

if jews hate arabs so much, then why is king jew letting them in?

those poor innocent palestinian kids go out to the freeways and throw large rocks and push boulders on to them

it got so bad that they had to fence off the roads but it doesn't stop them finding the one spot where they can get a rock through

Jews are subversive eternal refugee minorishit.
Israelis there might be hope for yet!

TL;DR repatriate you immigrant trash and ascend to a human existence.

They don't have to eat it, they should just keep Pork on hand to throw at injured/dying terrorists.

youtube.com/watch?v=kiL4OTb6NkI

General Pershing style.

This is disgusting. Just glass the whole Middle East, to be quite honest.

Exactly what the guy in pic is doing....... taking a pic and shitposting on Cred Forums

"Dubs say what i do with this"

>a literal jew

you guys dont even use proxys anymore?

Why should I? Plus I'm not 'a literal jew', I'm slavic and closer to Christianity. Should I be ashamed of my country?

Because you know that to some extent, we are correct about the Jewish involvement in these issues so you tolerate some critcism.

Video is taken down...oy vey, anyone got webm?

Here is the link to Israel Enemy of USA. youtu.be/5CpS7Q-6dnQ?t=66m15s

At least, I'm calling out the Jews for their crimes against the USA.

No, I actualy feel bad because I was born in Europe, and if I was back there I know I would beat the shit out of any shitskin who would disrespect European culture, but the only thing I can see in Europe is a bunch of cucks, too afraid or too retarded to defend their homeland.

Maybe up to 8 years. They really threw him under the bus. I wouldve shot too. Not illegal under international law.

Underrated

Who cares. If we fail we should just nuke the whole world into oblivion

doubt you'll have the balls to even do that pussy ass move.

>vid removed.
is it on liveleak somewhere?

It's as legit as the Samson option and at least 100 nukes should be set aside for Israel

That meme has been around for several years now. So either your head has been buried up your ass for half a decade or you just ousted yourself as a newfag newfag.

end your life now christcuckê

This

i dont aprove of this but the kid attempted to murder another kid.
>inb4 kike shill
im a bedouin i hate both sides but i lean toward palestine because lmao jews

Er...

its a kid begging for help with a bullet in his head.
also some guy is yelling at him to die.
Thats the video

It happened near my house. This kid actually stabbed two israeli younger kids, and got hit by a car when was trying to escape. So as usually he went full retard. research if you think im wrong

>stabs kikes
I see nothing wrong with this.

I love you guys. Any intellectual would see that israel is a conflict caused by muslims being muslims.

but allah IS the greatest deceiver, right?

and as per live leak comments apparently the kid lived.
shame

rude

Fuck that little terrorist, glad he got ran over.

next time hit him harder

Supposedly there is a video of the kid and his friend running around stabbing people. Anyone got sauce on that?

or is that the jews?

Do you think we'll ever just get fed up and glass the entire middle east?

Literally nothing.

Video has been removed any mirrors perhaps?

>but allah IS the greatest deceiver, right?
Yes. even wikipedia has a page dedicated to all the quotes of Allah being refereed to as THE deceiver (the devil)

Do you have the video? Israel is doing the right thing in this case, keep up the kebab removal.

Need a mirror, pooptube closed the video.

>even wikipedia has a page
wow, well my source was the quran, but wikipedia is much better :^)

posted earlier in the thread

video down post webm please

>removed

Thanks Jewtube.
Any other links?

Praise kek

>video removed

The Jews found out.

SHUT IT DOWN!
THE GOYIM KNOW!

kike humour is really the least funny.

Feed him to feral pigs. Im not kidding or trying to be edgy. Im fucking serious. Need to send mudslimes a message.

They're quotations from the quran you faggot

(((they))) removed it that fast wow. ..... fucking jews should all die.

any one reup so i can watch the little shitskin die?

I'M BEING A FAGGOT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!

What is the video portraying. Backstory?

It's their land though. You filthy jews are brutal. You make Auschwitz look like a day spa.

Not fault you're too retarded to google
Fucking leaf nigger

>run around stabbing people
>cry after being shot

Palestinians don't really have much integrity do they?

Cant you fuckers talk to Bibi and get these degenerates fed to feral pigs. Seriously man, it needs to happen. You need to get tough with mudslimes.

video is removed, cuck jewtube...
Assuming if situation is sandnigger on pic dying, I would take a look, see if there is any interesting injury, then I would just walk away without doing anyhing. I would not help, I wan't the sandnigger to die, and I would not call for help, if police would question me after, would just say I don't know their number, I would not mock the dying sandnigger, I am not happy because of his suffering, I just want him out of my country, but if his death is the only way to get rid of him, so be it, I would not make sure he dies, since I don't want to get arrested, but if he recovers, and racewar comes, I would have no problem killing him myself.

>It's their land
Well then why don't you open your own arse to the native americans and let them analy rape you because the USA was founded on their land, and on their blood. It was their land in the past, its ours now. If they want to chimp out like niggers and send their own children to stab people so they can push their shit to the media and go 'oo look at mah baby he a gud boi he dindu nuffin', let them do it.

>canada
Can't make this up

your brutality is fucking true, you scum inhumane fucks.

The Jews created ISIS you philosemitic faggot.

>UN Reveals Israel’s Support for ISIS
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/02/un-reveals-israels-support-for-isis/

>Israel buys most oil smuggled from ISIS territory
archive.is/wjo0O

>How Israel and ISIS are joined at the hip By F. William Engdahl
radicalpress.com/?p=8550

>THE TAKFIRI GOY GOLEM: ISIS, JABHAT AL-NUSRA, THEIR “ISRAELI” MASTERS AND THE REPACKAGED ZIONIST WAR ON ISLAM
radicalpress.com/?p=6620

>Saving their sworn enemy: Heartstopping footage shows Israeli commandos rescuing wounded men from Syrian warzone - but WHY are they risking their lives for Islamic militants?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

>ISIS: a Frankenstein monster created by the US and Israel
darkmoon.me/2014/isis-frankenstein-monster-created-us-israel/

>Israeli commando filmed rescuing Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria
liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1449936655

>Why Aren't ISIS and Al-Queda Attacking Israel?
ww3zionism.blogspot.com/2014/09/why-arent-isis-and-al-queda-attacking.html

>ISIS Proven to Be a Creation of the USA and Her Colonial Master, Israel
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com/2015/07/isis-proven-to-be-creation-of-usa-and.html

>The Fraud Of ISIS Exposed: Iraqi Forces Seize ISRAELI Supplied Weapons From Captured "ISIS" Positions
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-fraud-of-isis-exposed-iraqi-forces.html

>The US/Israeli Created Fraud Called ISIS IS At It Again: ISIS/ISIL Documents "Found" In Pakistan State How ISIL (ISIS) Will End The World
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-usisraeli-created-fraud-called-isis.html

>Analysis: ISIS poses no immediate threat to Israel
jpost.com/Middle-East/Analysis-ISIS-is-no-threat-to-Israel-374538

>removed
:(

Based Jew

its better than runnin away in uhud war just like your gay sunni gay caliph omar (LA) who was raised by a jewish whore from outside Mecca.

>your brutality is fucking true, you scum inhumane fucks.
Sorry that I don't have pity or sorrow for those who are a threat to my or my close ones safety. He and his buddy stabbed a kid on a bike because he's Israeli and then went on trying to stab more people, what do you think we'll do?Give him a pat on the back? Let alone the fact that the fucker lives, and the fact that this kind of behavour is encouraged by palestinian parents and Hamas so that they can push for the whole "Look at the baby, those damn baby killers!". No wonder you faggots are so cucked.

He is deceiving the deceivers that are traying to deceive the believers you birdchested skinny cunt.

>pic related: makes you ponder how deceiving the ungreat british government is. And goes as low as defending bolsheviks.

I completely agree with you, but then why do most jews like soros push white genocide globally but then make an exception for Israel?

How do Palestinians even get into Jewland? I thought you had a yuuuge wall.

shoot him again

I have always considered myself a national socialist but I do not hate Jews.
As a people I just want them to remain in their homeland and as a religion I just want them to fuck off too.
Israel is a strategic position in the middle East that will serve as a staging ground for further wars for oil.
That said, nobody honestly cares about Jews or Arabs, I post merchant memes and quote Goebbels but at the end of the day can see through the mental subterfuge associated with such things and am glad it's lost on me.

I should hate Jews by now but I don't.
I am not sure how to feel about this.

well that's pretty fucked up

what is this book?

He appears to be on some sort of track path. Couldn't you just let whatever runs along those tracks run him over a bit?

No he died.

presstv.com/Detail/2015/10/14/433316/Palestine-Israel-East-alQuds-Ahmad-Saleh-Manasra-Pisgat-Zeev

One less doctor or astronaut in our world.

Shame on you.

Well for the jews pushing for the white genocide are your daily fucking commie Jews, or lefty Jews. And Soros is like one big mystery to me, I've never heard of him before Cred Forums and now the man seems like a walking Jewish meme, I truly don't know his agenda but he definitely benifits somehow from the migrants that run into Europe. Where as flooding Israel would do nothing, we're already struggling with the Aretrian and Sudanese migrants, which inhabit south Tel-Aviv. Or it might be some really extreme holocaust revenge story that soros has, who knows?

What a worthless little piece of shit And the far left still support these pally idiots.

Post of the week.

The same way Mexicans get to America, climb the wall, dig under it.

I hope we build our wall with auto turrets on the Mexican side.

Damn it feels good to be an american.

I've never seen anybody die from a gun in my entire life.

It is taqiyya, standard muslim trickery. Trusting what a muslim says is like putting your hand over a flame and somehow expecting you won't get burned.

Well honestly, Soros is probably just one of the pawns of the Rothschilds. All there money doesn't come from the economy speculating then promoting terror. I think there wealth is mostly farmed from government taxes, banking, and donations from like-minded white-hating anarchists around the world.

Bitch nigga, you need the daily dose.

replace islam with JUDEN

I need that OG boiiii. Saved

Replace islam with anything, islam has no place is the civilised west.

thanks so do you think the bullet hit his spine or something? he seems to be in paralysis .

shoot him again..... his soul is still dancing

youtu.be/YXNfHb9b6Y0?t=68

Is body gore treated like an every day occurrence in the ME?

>Wake up in the morning, neighbors made a bad IED and blew their whole building down
>Walking to school, see fags getting thrown off buildings and splatting
>Get to school, taught how to behead infidels with live practice on dogs
>On my way to home see a husband shove his wife outside their home then hack at her skull with a machete in an honor killing
>Get home, catch dad drinking alcohol, have to let the neighborhood know so they can crucify him or Allah will never forgive me

>1968

Any mirror? video is down for me.

You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this bowl of eggs

Jews took down the video.

But I remember seeing that one before.

It amazes me Israel is actually an apartheid state but Jews worldwide try to destroy all other nation states with their multiculturalism propaganda....

>liveleak.com/view?i=ac6_1444860287

drop some skittles near him and call BLM

>propaganda vid
I don't trust you kikes so what do you have to prove it wasn't you fucking some random middle easterners life up and lying about it?

Israel (((accidentally))) on purpose attacked a US snoop-ship once sixty years ago, Soros funs nigger riots TODAY.

Honestly fuck the USS Liberty it's a shitty meme at this point that no one actually gives a shit about other than as an reason to complain about Israel. It's a classic example of boomer bullshit from the sixties being dragged into the present day so old fogeys can feel relevant.

thanks senpai

The kikes have done more with that land than the arabs had done with it in the 1000 years previous.

Nationalist, zionist jews are the West's greatest ally. Stop letting subversive, marxist jews that live in the West decide your feelings for the most based nation in the middle east.

Keep up the good work you goddamn hook-nosed bastards.

The same : take a picture

>It amazes me Israel is actually an apartheid state but Jews worldwide try to destroy all other nation states with their multiculturalism propaganda....

It's almost as if zionist jews in israel and anti-white/marxist/anti-zionist jews in the rest of the world are different people with different goals and ambitions.

Congratulate him for being the next limbo king

Most epic limbo player ever

Nice bantz, got 2 jews salted XD

Laugh. Pull his pants and shoes. Suck his nice 13yo boy-cock and lick his boy-feet, Wank furiously. Go home. Have a nice nappy.

Pic is OBVIOUSLY FAKE. A cardboard box would never support the weight of a fully grown adult male.

it's staged so some faggot can upload it to facebook. Both legs wouldn't be splayed the exact same way. Lame.

>It's almost as if zionist jews in israel and anti-white/marxist/anti-zionist jews in the rest of the world are different people with different goals and ambitions.

Only they're not... Israeli kikes assisting nigger and arab "refugees" into Europe.

>"Waiting to help them on the beaches of Greece are the last people the Syrians might expect, volunteers from Israel."

>Red Ice Live - Israeli NGO Helping Migrant Boats Reach Europe's Shores, Instructs Them Where to Go
youtu.be/f5p2zt0ne_4

>‘After what we suffered in the Holocaust 70 years ago, how can we not help tens of thousands seeking refuge from wars in the Middle East and Africa?’

>IsraAID sends team to help refugees in Europe
israel21c.org/israaid-sending-team-to-help-refugees-in-europe/

No clue, video doesn't exist. So I'm going to guess I would shitpost on Cred Forums and post nazi frog memes.

Right, we don't even need halal cuck, because we will probably kill each other eventually.

KINO

Nah I disagree.

Kikes inflict all sorts of turmoil from within, Muslims literally go BOOM in a city square. Also, if kikes are pushing muslims immigration, isn't it better if we just kill muslims, since god knows nobody can get rid of kikes?

Muslims are worse.

>nobody can get rid of kikes?

take away their usury
stop supporting isreal
muslims will take care of the rest