So Chris Hansen ( the man who killed an assistant attorney general before he even committed ANY crime ) just started...

So Chris Hansen ( the man who killed an assistant attorney general before he even committed ANY crime ) just started his new kickstarter show Hansen Vs Predator.

Episode 1
youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE

Episode 2
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q

Episode 3
youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc

Why is this shit allowed? These men have done nothing wrong, They are literally trapped and sent to prison for 2+ years for NOTHING.

What is your take on this pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8aHFL_BCq0
youtu.be/BtRe4KaxfeE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_saints
youtube.com/watch?v=tfrbsTWv9eU
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/20/supreme-court-second-amendment-case-overrule-heller-2017/
youtu.be/FZK7Zx7s0Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=xt6MmzRRYk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Hansen

>Defending degenerate pedos

How low can you sink?

Chris Hansen is a tool.

Liking teens is red-pilled, but acting on IRL girls is degenerate af.

Why are pedos so fucking salty? The third pedo literally admitted to raping a kid, and that he would have definitely fucked a 12 year old girl if he had the chance.

None of them go to prison. They are not committing any crimes. The girls used are not underage. Therefore no laws are broken. There are court hearings of these guys and they are basicaly ridiculed. That's about it.

Actually in Texas using a computer to solicit a minor is a crime, you fucking pedo. And in that case, the DA dropped the charges in Texas.

In the other cases you pedos weren't so lucky...great Georgia gave 5-10 with a MINIMUM of five years.

>These men have done nothing wrong,

Soliciting a minor is a crime, dipshit.

Listen, sure some 14 year old girls have sexually desirable bodies, but the law is the law. Don't want to go to jail and be known as a sex offender? Don't fuck underage girls.

Besides that, most of these guys are degenerate scumbags which becomes incredibly clear once they start running their dumbass mouths. I don't feel one ounce of pity for them.

>None of them go to prison.

This is false. Most are prosecuted and sent to prison.

>the man who killed an assistant attorney general before he even committed ANY crime
wat?

btw I also hate this shit, and I'd even say its as degenerate as the "pedos" themselves

All three on the show so far has gotten 8 years in prison. How do pedos avoid getting beat up in prison?

>asl?
>14/f/cali
>actively pursue a relationship with them instead of noping out

The guy in the first episode literally has a kill kit, and was very obviously trying to get the girl in his car

>Be american pedo
>Be given chinese takeout upon arrest.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8aHFL_BCq0

They are given special protection by being isolated 24 hours a day. Basically they are thrown in the prison within the prison.

go fuck your self

I have some pity for pedos in the sense that it seems like a lot of them are literally retarded. The third one acted like a big baby, however when talking with police it's obvious he's way worse than he lets on.

you're a retard and a degenerate fuck off

user's joking, Hansen simply led the dude to suicide.

They get placed in a unit called Protective Custody where they are housed with other inmates with similar crimes. They are completely segregated from general population because those inmates would extort commissary items from them.

To ops point, the actor playing the girl is not underage, so in actuality, no crime has been committed.

It's a moral dilemma: do we prosecute based on the assumption of future crime, or let them get caught in the commission of an actual crime.

There are innocent victims in both scenarios

>driving your cuckmobile down to a honeypot
>done nothing wrong
OP several things were done wrong
SEVERAL

>talk to some thirty year old online
>they say they are 14
>get arrested

>go to bar
>girl says shes 21
>she is actually 16
>go to jail
Why are both of these allowed?

How about if you get caught it's your fault, nothing wrong with sexing young girls. My favorite are the ripe young ones in middle school that want the dick and booze; shit I pick them up from bus stops for christ sake.

Undercover prostitues are also actually not prostitutes, and you won't be sleeping with them.

You give them money in exchange for sex and you go to jail.

Same thing, really. These guys intended to have sex with minors, and they would have done it too if it was real. It's a crime. They're criminals.

Sucks though, a lot of the guys were legit retards in the original show. Throw the book at 25 year old well spoken army guy - he was looking for jailbait. But the desperate /r9k/ type with horrible acne and a stutter probably never got attention like that in his life from a female, whether over the Internet or in person. Or a male friend, for that matter. I feel bad for them, that's not fair. I assume the judges typically do too and they get off easier.

Thats why you should, no matter what, aim for the 30 to 40 year olds
Also never give your real name & use protection & have your ball tubes tied & go at least six towns over when you're hooking up with your 30 to 40 year olds
I think this covers everything
Rape, Underage, Pregnancy, Assault, STDs.
I mean don't think for one moment they wont take your sperm out of a condom & put it up inside their baby cannon to blow out a baby & rope your ass faster than a six-lane highway

The USA is a fucking joke.

>the marriage lasted

No shit

>husband basically raises her
>loses virginity to him
>never fucks another man so isn't cock hungry

SUPPORT THE SHOW AND HANSEN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN GUYS OVERFUND THEIR KICKSTARTER MAKE IT HAPPEN THIS SHOW IS SO HILARIOUSLY AWESOME

>Cred Forums arresting /r9k/ the tv show

Don't know or care about what he is like as a person, or what he has done in the past.

I liked the show. It was real good and he was an amazing host who could never be replaced.
I'll watch this shit.

So what you be sayin is that we shouldn't support the show?
Well okay. Kinda weird, but if you insist. I had some extra money on hand, but whatever.

BASED
A
S
E
D

>this
>op is a fackin nonce bois

What do you think of this incident?

youtu.be/BtRe4KaxfeE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_saints

>Not that I am a semite but you should study them (no not be indoctrinated into their religion)

While the show is interesting it's also a wonderful way of educating pedo fucks on what not to do.

>getting caught twice

youtube.com/watch?v=tfrbsTWv9eU

Here's a guy who was committed thirty years ago, was found sane, has since rebuilt his life, never been in trouble or had his sanity in doubt since then. Obama is fighting with un-Obama-esque energy to stop him from being about to buy a handgun. Obama wants seeing a psychiatrist to prove insanity even if the psychiatrist finds the patient sane. This is the leftoid idea of justice, in Stalin's Russia and here and now: persecution.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/20/supreme-court-second-amendment-case-overrule-heller-2017/

>Don't message kids, it might be a trap
>Don't try to meet them, it might be a trap
Nice lessons right there

This. This is virtue signalling and not virtue, security theatre and not security.

>kikedart

Go back to the Trump General shill. If you want to pack heat then don't do the crime

Would you rather the police hire a 14 year old to talk to the pedos instead? It doesn't matter who is on the other side of the cpu when they say they are 14 and the pedos continue to solicit sex.

Maybe if your parents were the God fearing Christians, you would've already been married off at a young age, thus negating any of those problems short of your own volition.

>t. Triggered pedophile
If we had things my way I'd be torturing you fuckers.

It's established that they never catch any real predators precisely because the predators have other methods, more effective and harder to infiltrate. They persecute the curious and the innocent and they take heat off the guilty.

>getting caught twice

youtu.be/FZK7Zx7s0Vg

Its all scripted and not real you dumbass americans.

Although there's nothing wrong with marrying a 12 year old, I was shocked by the first episode since it looked like the guy intended to make a snuff film.

>the man who killed an assistant attorney general

that faggot killed himself and he commited a crime when he had the chat

What's special about this one?

>crime
Guaranteed replies, I hope you buy something nice with all that money.

It's sad.

But several Rabbis were caught and shown on this show.

I mean I aint no Jew, but really, who's Jewing who here?

>Although there's nothing wrong with marrying a 12 year old
nice flag

No, the lesson is to not meet up with them from online chats. Now they know to just kidnap them off the streets.

>talk to someone online
>genuinely believe they are underage and 14 years old
>actively pursue a personal relationship with the person you genuinely believe to be 14 years old, as a grown man
>often lie about your own age during the process
>arrange to physically meet up with them at a house while their parents are out
>turn up
>get arrested

That's why that is allowed.

>go to bar
>girl says she's 21
>she looks 21
>fug her
>she's not 21
>she flips or her parents find out
>get prosecuted despite her being inside a 21 and over only establishment and you genuinely believing she was 21

That's why the latter is bullshit.

Learn the difference.

cmon, its a tv show, its all staged

By that logic, anyone who has a concealed carry license is just another serial killer seeking for his next victim.

its real

you can look up these people on the sex offender registry

>chat with a 40 year old dude
>go to jail

the land of the free.

>go to jail for soliciting sex from a minor
>the person you are talking to is literally not a minor

That's what gets me. Its like going to jail for possession of cocaine, when its really just baking soda.

The chat itself is a crime. If you dont understand that aspect you have no business creating a topic about it

Lol

>none of them go to prison

Do you even watch the show. Everyone on the new show so far has been convicted and sentenced.

I'm all for getting pedos off the streets, even humiliating them like this. The ONLY issue I see here is that Chris Hansen is spending all his time around pedos. He's also backed his career into a corner where he will only be able to make money continuing to be around pedos.

Lol I'm glad Im not Chris Hansen!

>All white men

Hmm, really makes you think

This. Makes me really /comfy/ too to watch degenerate pedos caught on tv.

Protip: If you're legitimately trying to hook up with a girl under 18 while you yourself are over 21, you're developmentally retarded. It's one thing to appreciate beauty and youth, it's another thing entirely to actually become a predator.

imagine the sweet handjobs he got when she entered puberty

Would you rather they hire a minor to be on the computer? Once they announce they are a minor and the pedos continue to solicit sex it's a crime. It doesn't matter who they are actually talking to.

>undercover cop poses as a hitman
>try to pay him to kill someone
>get arrested

>BUT IT WASN"T A REAL HITMAN

It could be an undercover cop on the cpu or they could hire a minor, they solicited sex to who they thought was a minor either way. Also, you shouldn't feel sympathy for these sick fucks.

show me of are you are a lier.

In the original show they were mostly pooinloos.

>going to jail for possession of cocaine, when its really just baking soda
you can actually get arrested for this if you represent it as cocaine

its called posession of fake/counterfeit drugs

Chips Handen is the man, thanks for posting :)

>Why is this shit allowed?

kill urself you fucking pedo
degenerate piece of shit, if i get my fingers to one of you i swear to god im going to kill you
dont have anything to lose anyway

>That's what gets me. Its like going to jail for possession of cocaine, when its really just baking soda.

Thats also a crime, ive seen someone on Cops get arrested and charged for having macadamia nuts in little torn corners of sandwich bags, intent to sell nuts as crack... pretty fucked up

literally search any of the peoples names who were on the show and youll see their registry entries

youtube.com/watch?v=xt6MmzRRYk0

>show your face on camera
>get called a pedophile
>life ruined forever

LOL IT'S JUST A PRANK XD

>it's another thing entirely to actually become a predator.
Yeah, because there's just no way a 16 or 17 girl couldn't consent, you idiot. I mean, why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Thomas Edison married a 16-year-old. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70.

>(((white)))

>show your face on camera
>after talking to someone online and finding out they're 14
>genuinely believing they are underage and 14 years old
>actively pursuing a personal relationship with the person you genuinely believe to be 14 years old, as a grown man
>often lying about your own age during the process
>arranging to physically meet up with them at a house while their parents are out
>then turning up

Well, about a week ago some body turned up in huber heights ohio, was the body of an offender, would love to shake the hand of the person who ditched that fucker. So easy to go full vigilante on them with their addresses plain as day for all to see.

They attempted to entice a child. The key word there being attempted. If you believe that the person is a kid and then still visit their house with intention to fuck them beyond a reasonable doubt, you have committed a crime. The degenerates should have stopped as soon as they knew they were talking to a child.

Yeah, because there's just no way a 16 or 17 girl couldn't consent, you idiot. I mean, why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Thomas Edison married a 16-year-old. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70.

Sounds like an alright argument you could try in parliament. I wouldn't recommend using it on cops after you've already been Hansen-ed though.

If this is something you believe in, you should champion it.

WAYYYYY back then people were lucky to live past 30, so you had to stike while the iron was hot. Not an arguement.

>tanned ((((german)))) named muhammad defending pedophilia.txt

That's the thing. They're mentally retarded enough to fall for that bait.

Learn to read, fucktard. I know you redditors don't understand how Cred Forums works, but Jesus Christ.

It's in Connecticut.

FREEDOM

>huber heights ohio

i have lived in dayton on riverside and shoup mill and its a fucking shithole

What do you mean learn to read, you fucking mongoloid? You sounded like you were against the show.

Triggered ahmed

FUCK YES I loved TCAP

>Chris Hansen is getting visibly aged

Where did the time go? It seemed like a moment ago when we posted "please take a seat" memes with pictures of smooth skinned Hansen.

No.

Average lifespan was low due to infant mortality. When they made it into adolescence, they usually had a decent lifespan.

That's a lie. Life expectancy tended to be low because of high rates of child mortality. Besides, age of consent laws are actually very recent, they were introduced by... feminists! Anyway, you're attempting to argue through feelings. You haven't actually explained why it's morally wrong to marry a 12 year old .

I'm 23, I wish I could date 14-17 year olds. We all know modern women are shit. I just want to find a cute innocent girl and Marry her. But NO think if the children!!!

I am pretty sure the Jews did this...

>intending to commit a crime isn't bad or illegal

alright so if I hold a gun to your head and say die you fucking faggot and pull the trigger but the gun jams I shouldn't be prosecuted since I didn't manage to actually carry out the crime?

Do you not know how Cred Forums works?
Do you see these numbers in the posts?
(You)

What do you think this means?

Alcoholism has aged him.

Bro, Kettering area isnt too bad, you act like you lived in five oaks area, i lived on marathon ave deep in the lands of darkness, THAT area was pure niggerdom.

Why doesn't he do a series of episodes on pedowood?

Just because one says new going to do something doesn't mean he is going to do it. If I say I'm going to run people over and tell some people about than get into my car drive down the road. Should I be charged for killing people/injuring people? Sending dick pics on the internet to random most likely pretending underage female does not warrant being thrown in prison and having your entire life ruined.

Also these girls/guys are willingly inviting these people over it is not illegal.

He would end up reporting himself

Keep in mind he was about to start showing his age in the next few years when that show ended.

He was in his 40s

>Undercover prostitues are also actually not prostitutes, and you won't be sleeping with them.

This is why you ask hookers to take naked pictures first.
Paying someone to take naked photos of them is not illegal, so undercover cops will always say no.
Hookers will get naked in a heartbeat for some easy cash. Once naked and taking pics then proposition for sex.

>le DON'T FUCKING REPLY TO ME meme

Kill yourself, Russian satellite state.

Why do you think they ask for money and wait for them to pay? Paying for sex is the crime fuckhead.

back to back (You)s

thanks mohammad and achmed

WTF I HATE CONSENT LAWS NOW

I have never met a 14-17 year old girl that was ready to be a mother.

Actually, I think he has a point about just the pictures. Except they were children I guess. But not a real child.

That may not hold up in court. But whatever, since they visit anyway.

why expose yourself?

You're highly emotional. I'm afraid that public policy shouldn't be determined by hysteria.

>Butthurt pedophile whining that he cannot fuck an underage child

>not driving with rope, duct tape, camcorders, shovels, handgin, hunting knife, waterproof clothing, lime, sulfuric acid in the trunk of the car

Doesn't matter if it gets thrown out of court it's the fact that they are on TV it ruins these people for life.

Coming from a bong that's pretty rich, but i concede defeat.

Watching episode 3, with the deep, Spanish-accented voiceover of the creepy Mexican plumber, I realize that this show is basically redpill propaganda: the Mexicans are coming to rape your virgin daughters, and only Christ Hansen and the white police of Connecticut stand in their way.

>did you intend to do anything sexual in nature with this minor
>"no sir"
>is this a photograph of your penis sent to the minors phone and are these the anal beads you brought with you?
>"...um, y-yea"
Fucking hansen top kek

Then don't visit children you meet on the internet to rape them.

You can both be innocent of crimes and be reprehensible according to the majority of the populace.

He's the first out of hundreds. I agree that he's sick and should be kept in prison, but, on the other hand, even if he did kidnap a girl (because he's such a dweeb that he wouldn't be able to nab one consensually) and kill her, that would be the loss of a single life. Now, how many people has this show killed, how many lives has it ruined? The answer: hundreds. At least two people have committed suicide, and every person who appears on it has had his life ruined forever.
Which is the biggest loss?

You mean we can dust out this old meme again?

Also damn bro Hansen got old.

and fat

Hansen is our guy no matter the age. Be nice to chris pls.

Are you trying to say that potential child molesters/rapists don't deserve their lives to be ruined?
What if they had talked to actual children? Are you saying that those children should have their lives ruined?
>inb4 they only chatted with hypothetical children
They are very obviously willing to do the deed.

I love it.
Nothing more satisfying than hearing a sexual deviant let out a death curdle cry once he realizes he is going to prison.

Come on. Are you a fucking liberal POS or what?
Get off our board libshit.

Taking these fuckers out saves more lives than it ends. These people keep going for children until they're caught. Last time he did this shit they've had guys admitting to meeting multiple children for sex before getting caught.

These fuckers are repeated rapists, murderers, etc. Kill them all and save more lives.

>What if they had talked to actual children?
Consenting children? Who cares?
This show doesn't help society since it only targets those who are too moral to rape a defenceless child; it, instead, ruins the lives of those who are at least polite enough to ask for permission. I don't care if two people have consensual sex.

>consenting children
Kill yourself, pedo.

THIS TIME THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT

THIS TIME I LIKE RAPE

ill fucking fuck you up if i ever see you in real life you sick fuck

Nice emotions, faggot. Public policy shouldn't be dictated by hysteria.

The public should protect the weak from monsters like yourself.

is super tight 13 year old pussy worth 3-10 years in jail and a sex offender label for the rest of your life?

There's a difference between having a legal concealed carried weapon, and an unregistered gun, duct tape, knife, and condoms all in your trunk on the same night when you go to solicit a minor for sex. The guy was a scumbag (you can tell he's an aspie too, look at his face and how he carries himself). He kept trying to pressure the girl into the car, which may have ended badly had it been a real girl/not a decoy.

>Equating the life of child molestors to a minor's
>Catching a sex offender = ruining a life

The fact he mentions consenting children makes me believe he's a mudslime.

I legit feel sorry for western white guys. Feminists literally control your sex lives and you are totally cool with that? Fucked up, man.

Going to jail just for meeting up with a 14 yr old girl? Being shamed and puplically ridiculed just for preferring younger girls? Absolute madness.

>Going to jail just for meeting up with a 14 yr old girl?

Try again Ahmed

>sure some 14 year old girls have sexually desirable bodies

Holy fuck, you're a fucking pervert

Can the weak not consent? A man in a wheelchair is physically weak, but he is still capable of erections and sexual thoughts, and he can dream of having a nice, loving family. I think that rape is abhorrent, and I'm all for capital punishment. However, I don't think we should waste our resources on enforcing an arbitrary morality without any logical basis.

>14-17 year olds
>Any different from "modern women", let alone being suited to marry/have children

You're delusional, it's not the age (granted no one wants a 40 year old spinster), but rather their level of education growing up, such as being brought up in a conservative and religious household.

>Every woman is a feminist

>"Going to jail just for meeting up with a 14 yr old girl"
Fuck off Abdul

Out of curiosity, how do people find out that you're a sex offender in prison in the first place? Surely they don't brag about shit like that.

my first gf was 14 when we started dating and she already had D cups.

How does it feel knowing some random old, ugly women sitting around a table actually decide who you can and cannot have sex with?

And you think you can sit there and mock muslim men? For what? Being free? Hahahaha, you are fucked. No wonder your numbers are dropping and the kids you finally do have, end up autistic because the mother is like 40 years old giving birth haha.

>be american
>get tricked into prison

>I legit feel sorry for western white guys
Jesus Christ, how many mudslimes are there in Britain?
>Going to jail just for meeting up with a 14 yr old girl?
That's is very obviously not what happened. He was soliciting sex from a minor.
The weak as in people who can't protect themselves aka children. Don't be obtuse, pedo.
>logical basis
If someone is tricked into doing something they don't know anything about or understand, should society not try to protect them? Or is that hysteria to you?

He is no bigger monster than the cunt who wants to kill off 80% of the worlds male population just because some feminists feels.

>every person on this show who tried to entice a minor into sexual relations has had their life ruined

good

But the girl on episode 1 would be legal here and half of the countries of europe

Are we all pedohiples or you americans take it too seriously?

theyll ask your for your papers or ask a guard theyre cool with

Kill yourself

>No argument
>shout achmed

Everytime. What a bunch of bitches.

Age of consent laws are bullshit and only intended to criminalize men.
People like Chris Hansen are faggots looking to play it like Minority Report : put people in jail preemptively. That's pure left wing authoritarianism. I hope he gets shot someday.

>Sex is too complicated for teens to understand, and 13 year olds don't want to have families even though that's what they've done for the past few thousands years.
Oh, okay.

>no argument
>shout about feminists

>media wont do stories on based chris so his show wouldn't get better ratings than theirs
Classic kikes

American ''''''men''''''' are cucked beyond hope.

>Richer Breault is a libertyfag

It is about feminists though. It's always about feminists.

No man in his right mind would support a stupid law that goes against his best interest (as a man)

the attorney general was a faggot who liked little boys

Is it not in a mans best interest to protect his children against people like you?

So you never looked at girls when you were in highschool. You're a faggot, that's okay.

for what it's worth i agree with you nigel. 14-16 year olds have the best bodies. you literally can't deny this unless you're faggot or lying to yourself.

Fuck Chris and fuck this show. Stupid entrapment bullshit, most the guys are just total fucking normies going after 14 or 15 year olds anyway.

Fuck all the brainwashed feminist tools who think this is okay. Go to tumblr or reddit you newfags.

Such creeps. I did the honorable thing and married a 19 year old ten years younger then me that could easily pass for 13.

hopefully it gets funded just for the memes to be had

Most of you faggots don't even have any children, that's what makes it even funnier.

The people usually caught on these shows are creeps and the scum of humanity.

One thing people don't understand is that you're actually supposed to get married around age 13. That used to be the norm actually, and people were happier, marriages lasted longer, kids grew up with their parents still together, etc. There is also proof in biology - That's when you start developing hormones, sexual urges, etc. You're not supposed to go around fucking people, contracting STDs, and pretending like you're trying to find someone to settle down with for 20 years.

If you disagree with this, you probably also agree that a 16 year old is a "child" and if they shoot someone, it's the parents' fault and not their own. When I was 16, I had full agency, full discretion, and full control over my own actions.

You guys are just liberals who think people should never get laid, you're feminists, and you have no control over yourself and you project it onto everybody else. You probably also deny (or think badly) of the concept that girls want older guys, because they like security, they like money, they like someone taller than them, and they like someone with more experience.

Chris Hansen is trying to do a good thing, and it's not completely invalid, but really he should try to bait people with someone claiming to be 10 or so, and not someone of a reasonable age for sex.

id like to see your 13 year old daughter get fucked by some 40 year old fucking creep you sick cunt

you claim to be a freedom fag yet its the regressive left who indocrinates people into pedophilia and hebephelia and claims its okay

fuck
OFF

Why? Because people who don't go after a certain age deserve to be imprisoned? 12 is fine but 10 is an evil rapist ?

This show shouldn't exist in any capacity.

one off. i wnana die.aaa

That's what you came up with? Christ, so what?
Does that mean I don't want any children protected because I don't have any? Is empathy not taught to you mudslimes?

love watching these pedos squirm awkwardly as Hansen reads out the chat logs.

If my 13 yr old daughter wants it. Who am I or you to say anything? Who do you think you are?

>mfw I read this thread and remember my country's age of consent is 14

You stupid fuck do you find it coincidence that the age of consent got bumped up and soon after we had women's suffrage? Do you know who pushed to raise the age of consent here?

Of course you don't, because you don't know shit other than what you're fed you dumb faggot.

And you people always use stupid projection like "hurr a 13 yo gets rammed by a 40 yo durr".

Yeah that's always the case, never a 20 yo or anything, no. It's always a 40 year old with you people.

Fuck off newcunt

Being send to 2 years in jail for something that is legal in the Netherlands

'merica, land of the free