en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun
bestgore.com/execution/kurd-criminal-hanging-death-iran/
youtube.com/watch?v=dYcWb6rkXb8
youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you you sandnigger

Hi

kill yourself you disgusting paki cunt.

Why do muslims love that toilet so much?

Hai. Plz no bully.

>Muslim countries only.
Reporting in

/thread

Hello, brother.

Delete this

Salam alaikum

Death to Allah, the devil

I hate arabs. But i am muslim

> Muslim countries only.
Eh, there is finally a perk to having all those degenerate sub-animals in my country.
Caliphate of France, reporting.

Kill yourself

THE NORTH SHALL RISE AGAIN AND KICK YOU FAGGOTS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you should be praying bro

Crashing this cube

>Muslim countries only.

Hello.

Glad to see you guys embrace our love

>All those light bulbs/lamps

Did muslism invent that? Or electricity?
Maybe they should only use what they invented

>inb4 algebra and old-ass medicine without which nothing were possible kek

Truth is islam is a backwards culture that hasn't invented anything of relevance since the middle ages. They should stop using that kuffar technology, because it makes them look like murtadd (apostates).

>no Germany ITT

Londonistan reporting in.

We have forced the 'cockneys' from their native home districts and are currently working on spreading deeply into neighbouring Essex.

The Ummah grows stronger each day in the United Kingdom.

Was waiting for you to report in.
We send you much love

سلام حبيبي

Fuck off inbred pedoworshipper

Get fucked sandkikes

reporting

Delete this.
No hate

WHEN THE MARKET CRASH YOUR FUCKED!

>waiting for Germany to post

hi, fellow mussies

Why the fuck are you so retarded you people think of some pedo warlord as a god

Muslim country reporting in.
Allahu akbar brother, we need to convert more kuffar in this website

Muslim country reporting in

insha'Allah my borther

Fuck off,gypsy cunt. Romania is not muslim and never will be.

There you are mohammed

All your countries suck cock and you wish you were like us.

Why do you folks worship a rock?

I'm reading about the Kaaba right now. It's trippy.

Delete this

Inshallah brother

Guten Tag, Geert.

I'm turkish

How retarded and morally bankrupt do you have to be to believe that an illiterate, enslaving, desert merchant-turned warlord pedophile was the perfect man.

Every single mudslime should be forced to give up their barbaric, iron age faith, or be walled up in their shithole nations and be unable to leave

How's the uae?

What is the fucking difference,roach?
Go back to your own shitskin country. We don't want you in Romania.

I'm open to at least trying to understand this belief if it is fucking weird and being used by leftists to fuck with the West.

>Romania

respect other peopls customs f͏͏a͏͏m, like ppl here like hitler even though he was gay and bad but people dont go around insulting not good t͏͏b͏͏h

Wie geht es, bester Freund?

As always the fucking leaf is too retarded to understand this thread and worship the Peaceful and Tolerant Allah

What do you think of trannies, islam general?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhannathun
Are we halaal?

Traitor

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Sup, Habibi?

He can't post anything else because he would be arrested for hate speech.

I told you guys we need a new religion board

Hey man, need any more slave labour ? just give me a nod and there'll be a 'Etihad' full coming your way...

AfD is getting more and more popular. Merkel shitting her wide whale pants. Cuckservatives and Social Democunts slowly on life support. Feels ok i guess. How bout you?

Well, it is fucking impressive in some regards... Mecca that is. Look at the size of this fucking clock face. Christ.

Prepared for the shitstorm i see

>What is the fucking difference,roach?
Gypsies are from India and retarded. I am at university, they are gibmeats, I pay taxes.

>Go back to your own shitskin country.
I was born here, my entire family was born here, we live here for at least 10 generations.

I don't even know turkish

Looks like fucking Vegas.

get the fuck out anyway, you dont belong there. and take the gypsies out with you please

pic related

Checking in

>A fucking leaf

Listen,you faggot ass-kissing degenerate,we discovered insulin and you cunts stole that idea from us and had the gall to say that you are the ones who discovered it.

If it wasn't for us,you wouldn't be able to write with a pen or eat a dozen cheeseburgers everyday,you ungrateful leaf nigger.

I want to see it crumble so badly...

Why did your prophet get verses from satan?

Allahu Akbar, bitch

Do you blow you nose three times with water every morning to remove Satan from it, like Muhammad commands in Sahih al-Bukhari 3295 ?

fuck off

Shitty to be honest. This is the best these Muslims have to offer and I'd much rather be in America

Nice comfly air conditioned tent city for 3,000,000 in Mecca. Huh? Refugees not allowed! Go to western countries!

>Salam alaikum
And salami camelcum to you brother

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SNACKBAR!

There is no difference since you both migrated from Asia and you both have shitskin genes.

Also,if your family lived here for 10 generations,didn't you take the fucking hint that we don't like you and we hate your goat fucking,pedo-worshipping religion?!

You're on the wrong website. Be gone, you have no place here.

Fuck you

Why? I never even went out of the country. I pay taxes, my entire family, as I said, lives here for at least 10 generations.

We didn't even emigrate, the border changed, after the Turkish-Russian war when Russia gave Romania Dobruja and they took Bassarabia.

Hell I live in a land Romanians didn't even wanted, they wanted Bassarabia because it was majority Romanian, while Dobruja was majority Turkish/Bulgarian.

Is pretty comfy here, leftist parties are on life support.

What's it like to breathe the air in this place?

R A R E
A
R
E

He's got a good set of teeth on him, I'll give him that

>I'd much rather be in America, blowing up kuffr*

We know Abdullah bin McDonalds al Raheem ibn Jihad al Mohammed bin Mohammed bin Mohammed al Masjid bin Haram al Halal bin Arabic is the most retarded language in the fucking world bin Trash Bags al Camel Fucker the Third.

>the history of a leaf
>we wuz French and Brits colonists and shiet

noice

latest federal election in berlin was glorious. spd and cdu btfo and cannot build a coalition to rule. it will be social democunts, left shits and greentards. basically destined to fail.

You can't come here if you don't value western notions of freedom as well as other values you fucknut. This is why nobody wants you here.

>No hate please.

Ha ha good luck with that.

Also, fpbp.

Salam Alaykum

Ever been to a smokers lounge?

Pretty sure he's american...

I cant even

No one dislikes me or my family. Only on Cred Forums did I witness attacks on me because of my heritage.

Hell I'm not even fully Turkish and my grandparents, from fathers side, where Orthodox.

I don't even fully follow the religion, I haven't prayed 5 times a day since I was little. I drink. I smoked for a while. I don't really eat pork, tried it but not my thing, guess because I didn't eat it while I was young.

WALLAH YALLAH WA SNACKBAR MUJAHIDEEN FAK WALLAH HADDOOD WAHAJIROO BIX NOOD

this

Islamic love thread? What do you mean no hate? You mean you rats want seniority over EUROPEAN FEELINGS AS WELL?

Fucking rats trying to provoke havoc and despair in European democratic hearts, attacking our core values trying to instill fear into the capitals of freedom and culture. As any terrorist nation has done before fucktards. Calling our general dislike of the fear you provoke islamophobia and asking for us to like you while you cry your hearts out for the war you tards provoked to yourself is pathetic. GTFO with your pretenses sandfags.

What is this insanity?

Triggered as fuck for eternity and beyond.

12th century rats that have not evolved beyond their upbringing from a shitpile of abrahamic crussaders.

Anger is healthy when it comes to dismantling your shittard behavior, rats.

Russia is near.

i normally shy away from gore but because of who got gored i now click everytime.

kek blessed me Insh'allah!

I love America
You guys have to let me worship as I please though

bump

FUCK OFF SAND NIGGER SCUM

YOU KILL MORE EACH YEAR THAN SHAYTANISTS OR LUCIFERIANS HAVE IN A DECADE.

MUSLIMS = SCUM

SCUM = MUSLIMS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

funny

we hate you and will kill you because of what your people pulled on us now.

Taqiyya won't work, we're more honest and much angrier because of you backwards beliefs and we would be better if all of you fucking get evicerated.

I hope your fucking Kaaba gets burned to the ground you fucking twat goblins.

Iran has the most sex change operations after Thailand. Take what you want from that...

As long as you cut your dick, and fully act as a women, I think it's fine. At least it should be if it is in theocratic Iran.

Maybe just a Shia thing though..don't really know that.

nice taqiyya m8

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
FUCK ISLAM
FUCK SAUDI ARABIA
FUCK IRAN
FUCK ISLAMIC REPUBLICS
FUCK ISLAMIC STATE
FUCK MOHAMMAD
FUCK ALLAH
FUCK PAKISTAN
FUCK AFGHANISTAN
FUCK TURKEY
FUCK EVERYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH ISLAM AND ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS THIS DOGSHIT IDEOLOGY
FUCK TUMBLR
NO, SERIOUSLY FUCK TUMBLR
FUCK THE SJW
FUCK THE QURAN
FUCK THE PERSON READING THIS
FUCK THE PERSON NOT READING THIS
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST
FUCK OP FOR MAKING THIS BULLSHIT THREAD

Here, here! Preach it! And please stop them before more terrorism spreads to USA. Trying to tell these liberal fucks about the real Islam is impossible. Hillary's sheep are obnoxious.

i didn't even knew what that was before coming on Cred Forums. Hell my parents didn't even know how/when to pray. My grandfather thought me one afternoon when he was babysitting me.

>inb4 taqiyya

Can't argue with those digits !!!

ah what the fuck lets do it.

Ask me anything Cred Forums. I would like some serious questions not ''get out reeeee''....etc

STAY IN YOUR "MUSLIM COUNTRY!!!"

Shia is the Best type of Muslim

Doesn't iran have internet police? If not a proxy you're screwed.

kek confirms. Please don't insult kek by asking stpid questions.

And 'Pipebomb' blew an Artery and exploded into million pieces.....

Barader

They torture themselves and their children

When will you hang the Mullahs?

REEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT

Delete this

Walmart sweat shop worker on the internet? Don't you have underwear to make?

being a Leaf would be mutual

>France an UK think they're not muslim

Fuck OP in the ass with a GBU-39 PLS

why are you so much better then the Saudi's, you are also salafists?

his future

bestgore.com/execution/kurd-criminal-hanging-death-iran/

That's because every Muslim is called muhammad you dipshit.

>No hate please.
Stop killing people then.

FUCK OFF SANDNIGGER

Dam, ITT i learned there is alot of Middle easterns that Lurk Cred Forums

>islam
>love
pick one.

Cred Forums is full. /maghreb/ is really nice bantz.

Thanks for the info

What did they invent in middle ages?

Russia needs to drop some bombs there

just ignore the algerian shitposters. They are Aussie levels.

any on the Leaf level?

What do you think that means, dipshit? In two generations you will all be Muhammads.

Putin floods his country with central asian muslims and insulting islam is categorized as hate speech.

I don't why people fall for these ''russia is the savior of the white race'' meme

>no hate please

Then why are you a Muslim?

You can only respect customs of those who are respecting yours. Muslims do not fall into this category. Their holy book contains hate towards other cultures.

Toilet bowl.

hmmm, never thought of that. Tunisians try to act like hippies and pretend to be better then everyone else.

Guess that is simillar

kek

i dont belong in this thread. yet.

A
FUCKING
ROCK

Where did you get that info from comrade. Putin does not want any muslim cunts in his country.

Israel+Turkey+Russia coalition of military perfection

কিরে ছাগু, তুই এইনে কি করছ ?

so, what's in the box? someone told me there is a magic stone in the box the hovers above the ground.

reporting in

still can't believe people actually write in elf runes

Isn't it a piece of a meteor?

This is Bengali, A much more sensible language than English.

There's pictures of the inside. More or less nothing. Stone is a cornerstone on the outside and doesn't hover or anything.

Reminder ISIS is just what a beta uprising looks like in action

>neckbeards everywhere
>mass rape and murder from pent up frustration
>execution videos are just advanced shitposting
>if getting pepe on tv feels good, imaging carving out part of a country and watching the liberal western world powers impotently stammer around opposition because it fucks up their pro-islam narrative

A proper Zoroastrian Persian.

i don't think the quran doesn't does mention meteors. therefor they don't exist. it must be some kind of magic brick or annother stone type.

Daily reminder Islam is BTFO'd by actual history.
youtube.com/watch?v=dYcWb6rkXb8

Ah, yes, shalom alaykum

So its basically as if their Cred Forums disappeared and they HAD to go outside an try an comprehend the world around them. Did not like it and BOOM iSiS was born

>muslim
>no hate

It's actually from pegan times. The muslims just declared one day it's holy for islam.

Kinda same as early christians made 25 december jesus birthday, but people celebrated on that day long before.

It's done as to make converting easier. Take common dates and festivals or relics and slap a new name.

It's a common practices in almost every religion that existed.

It does. Legend has it that its from heaven though.

everywhere muslims go turns into a shithole

really makes you think

>let's have a thread positively discussing a backwards religion causing way too many problems in the world right now

"no"

Ekhono Kopa Samsu'der Vhoye Acho Bhai ? Protection Dorkar ?

it's full of diversity and cultural enrichment

oh i fucked up again

you just said it's a corner brick.
meteors usually don't have the shape of bricks.

Salam brother

See:

there has to be a way to crash that tower directly into that toilet thing there...you know what i mean the idol they pray to..that black thing where they lick each others spit after they made their polonaise around it

The Black Stone doesn't look like brick either, user probably meant it was set in the corner of Kaaba by bricks an concrete...

You mean the thing holding the final boss of Islam?

FPBP

>yfw the clock tower collapses in a freak storm and utterly destroys the cube and the Grand Mosque

Oh no, we feel your love every time there's a bomb going off in a major city or a stabbing in the name of the ever so loving allah

>yfw a commercial liner accidentally obliterates the Kabba and all of downtown Mecca

Dropping a nuke on that thing would be the most incredible thing ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNc242mbiUs

now that is what i call shitposting

what happens when that thing is nuked? is then your evil spirit boss finally defeated?

inshallah brother