Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Granada_(Crown_of_Castile)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Clavijo).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> a fucking leaf

Pretty confy

>No independent Galicia
>No independent Asturias

Shit map senpai

Just make portugal a part of Spain

It's pointless.

Galicia belongs with Portugal. Or, rather, Portugal belongs with Galicia.

Asturias couldn't survive on its own. I considered making them part of Portugaliza but that's ancient history. Being part of Castilla makes more sense.

>Incomplete reconquista
Saracens be shilling hard today

moorish blood flowing through every single one of their veins

>Independent Andalusia
>Portugal annexes Galicia
>Valencia is part of Catalonia
Galicia hates Portugal and Valencia hates Catalonia, Andalusia independent is retarded.

africa still exists

No Galacia

PORTUGALICIA NEVER!!! REEEE

Nope. The Portuguese have been adamant in their defense of their right to sovereignty and have succeeded throughout their history in repelling Castilians, Spaniards, and other interlopers.

>muslims

What are you talking about? The Kingdom of Granada != the Emirate of Granada. One is Christian and Iberian, the other is not.

No, both Valencia and Catalonia are part of Aragon.

It's going to happen, jamon. Just wait.

Restore the Iberian Union, but give Portugal Home Rule.
Or a Federal type arrangement

>perfidious albion betraying it's oldest ally

>Balkanize everything

Que carallo dixeches da miña Jalisia ti, media merda? Direiche que gradueime con honores nos mariscadores de Rianxiño, e teño estado relacionado con multiples asaltos secretos contra os putos ilejales jodendo pulpos polas pedras, e teño mais de 300 pauasos confirmados neses fillos de puta. Estou entrenado en manejo de fousiño e son o máximo exemplar de todos os forestadores do Barbanza. Ti para min non eres mais que outro toxo. Arrancareiche de raís cunha precisión que aínda nunca se veu nesta comarca, que che quede claro. Ti pensas que ser un comemerdas en Internet che vai saír jratis? Pensato ben cabrón. Ahora mesmo estoulle pedindo a contraseña de wifi ó camarero, e penso avisar a meu tío Fransisco pra que traia o todoterreno. Así que preparata pra a tormenta, fulano. A tormenta de ostias que che vai deixar a cara coma a suela dun sapato. Estás morto, neno. Podo estar en todos lados, a calquer hora a partir de que volvamos do mar, e podo escarallarche vivo en mais de setesentas maneiras. E eso e só usando o sacho que levo no maletero. Non solo eso, teño á miña disposisión todos os tipos da cofradía que están aquí a tomar o vermú, e penso avisalos a todos pra que che abran a cabesa. Se ten solo soubeses o que fasías cando merdaposteaches sobre Jalisia, ó mellor habías estar calado. Pero non o podías saber, non o fixeches, e ahora vas pajar o pato. Me cajo en dios que non che vai conoser nin túa nai. Estás morto, rapás.

Fuck no.

Try it faggot.
We are independent for a reason

Yes.

fucking over basque country

Yeah, because the crown deemed Catalonia more profitable. And it was. And it still is.

Navarra is the Basque heartland and is unquestionably the elder between the two. Effectively, the Basques are realizing their dream of Euskal Herria with this arrangement, with the exemption of their land north of the Pyrenees.

Too many to mention.

And I thought it was because you failed to annex us everytime

Still butthurt, I see. I shit on the graves of your ancestors.

Woops, forgot image related.

needs independent Asturias

No, never, nay

please delet this

Gib Asturias too!
We like mountains, reconquista and comfy ports n shieeet

Fine, you don't have to twist my arm.

Go back to the cuckshed Sven, let the real men talk

Denantes mortos que escravos [spoiler]portugues[/spoiler]!

OP are you that canadian with luso descent that always bring Iberian threads and so on? Portugaliza shit and all that? Fine by me if you want to be become Joao's bacallao but leave kalekói in peace!

A fucking leaf

I am a diasporafag, yes, but this is the first time I've ever talked about Portugaliza.

I don't personally give a shit, honestly, I just wanted an excuse to make an Iberia thread.

>Murcia
>Part of the Catalan

>Breaking up Spain at all

>Giving Portugal more land

Fuck off, honestly.

You can really break Spain 50 some ways, because the Spanish people are a proud (but lazy) people. Should it be broken up, however? No.

That's Aragon for you
I'm a Catalan nationalist but I advocate for the restoration of the Aragonese Crown
DEUS VULT
DÉU PÀTRIA REI
MEDITERRÀNIA ARAGONESA

Not saying that Portugal should or shouldnt get more land, but Spain is bound to break up sooner or later.

Murcia is Castillian in OP's pic you retarded afro-mongoloid

t. alberto barbosa

Suave.

It's perfect

>Valencia hates Catalonia,
No, castillan inmigrant descendants living in Valencia hate Catalonia
Not the same

Woops. Well, Valencia shouldn't be part of it either.

Also, get a fucking government already before you even attempt to talk shit to anyone, Spaniard.

This one is more accurate.

>marge Iberia in a federal government
>split it into several self-governed states US style

This is the correct idea. More mobility is what we need, only federalization can get rid of our stupid people's inherent Collectivist ideologies.

1. Are you retarded?

2. Murcia is part of Castilla on the map. The Catalans in this scenario don't exist as an independent polity, but exist as part of Aragon. Aragon should not be equated with Catalans. They're related but distinct.

3. Spain breaking up is a legitimate possibility as far as I can tell. I'm neither enthusiastic or upset about this possibility.

4. Portugal isn't receiving more land as such. It is a union of Portugal and Galicia, which, whatever your opinion on the matter, is grounded on legitimate historical, cultural, and linguistic considerations.

THIS

Also give Sardinia

found it

Granada is not Muslim if that's what you're worried about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Granada_(Crown_of_Castile)

For all the ones saying to not break spain that same map could be from one hispanic country with diferent semiautonomus regions but one president, one army and one goberment
If local languages and culture were secured and there wasn't no regional rheft almost no one would have a problem with it.

Would the Portuguese be supportive of that?

Debt and bad economy in Spain is caused by this.
To not accept only semiautonomus regions with different languages, the goberment decide to made every province a little snowflake
Creating lots of little goberments.

What can you Spaniards tell me about the Moors and the wars with them to retake Andalusia?

Isn't there a Saint who achieved Sainthood by just killing Muslim. That's nuts.

Ronda Spain looks like a great place to live.

They would get more clay but maybe not

>Isn't there a Saint who achieved Sainthood by just killing Muslim.
You might be thinking of Santiago Matamoros. This is the Apostle James, whose bones are believed to be interred at Santiago de Compostela and who, supposedly, was believed to have appeared at Clavijo to slay the Moors alongside the crusaders (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Clavijo).

There's also many saints from the infamous Cordoban martyr phenomenon. They're not famous for killing Muslims but for resisting them.

>Find a flaw.
You missed Gibraltar.

Do I win a prize?

Nobody wants that shithole. Ask the Spaniards here.

Gibraltar is offshore.

Paying tribute to the most civilized nation on earth in its time, not butthurt.

the problem with gibraltar is that it's a tax heaven and lots of spanish businesses has the base there
The people there only work as tobacco smugglers
And for some reason, there are monkeys there.

>Gibraltar is offshore.
it's not
You mean ceuta and melilla

Basque area has the wrong shape.

How so? Because it's missing its northern territories in France?

>Nietsche
lol

Civilized and yet eclipsed by the subsequent Portuguese Age of Discovery and Spanish Golden Age, both of which only occurred after definitively crushing the Moors.

[spoiler] You explained the joke here [/spoiler]

Yep, Basque isn't complete unless the missing French parts are included.

That complicates things considerably and also involves the French in this thread, which I was hoping to avoid.

Being so outnumbered by Europeans, the military defeat was inevitable. But the cultural and scientific refinement it achieved still resonate today.

back 2 cuckshed

It's mostly fine. Just separe Leon from Castile and Galicia from Portugal, and make it all a Hispanic Confederation with capital in Toledo.

Catalonia also needs the French Catalan parts

THIS

Fuck these castilians.

Nigger, if you want to see what outmanned and outgunned looks like, look at the Kingdom of Asturias c. 718 AD. Military defeat of the Moors was by no means inevitable. It is, in fact, an unprecedented event in history. There is nothing else like it.

Also, Averroes' failure to reconcile Islamic theology with Aristotelian philosophy was essentially the death of intellectual and rational Islam. Probably why you're also an admirer of Nietzche. Averroes failed to do for Islam what Saint Thomas Aquinas did for Christianity and what Maimonides did for Judaism.