Why is race and racism still a thing in the US?

Why is race and racism still a thing in the US?
In Germany (and most of Europe I guess) the concept of race doesn't even exist anymore, it has been debunked a long time ago. A human is a human, no matter what color his eyes, hair or skin are. There are different cultural backgrounds sure, but a German (= someone actually born and raised here, not some refugee!) with black skin is just a German – just like a German with white skin or "brown" skin.

Only Americans (on both sides, black and white) are fucking obsessed with race, it's like every single topic is somewhere about race. No matter if sports, politics, movies, you name it. It's ALWAYS ABOUT FUCKING RACE.

Honestly, I've never seen this topic discussed anywhere outside of US media. I couldn't even imagine a German talk show debating about races in Germany. I mean wtf?

Seriously, it's 2016 and you still cling so hard to a concept the Nazis spread 80 years ago - why?

And no this is not bait, fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOmNGkLlk0
dailystormer.com/dna-proof-of-racial-differences-more-facts-come-to-light/
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=EU4cvmk44MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ft6ZVFwURl4
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ePILrB11c
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZurClqPGLc
youtube.com/watch?v=eu1FN09x7-4
youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace1.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
nytimes.com/2015/01/04/upshot/the-measuring-sticks-of-racial-bias-.html?_r=0
people.hbs.edu/liyer/iyer_colonial_oct2004.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tf1VA5jqmRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are a massive cuckold, and people like you are why the west is falling apart.

You've been lied to. For example, Africans have no Neanderthal DNA in them, whereas Euros do. A good explanation as to why Euros are superior.

because in the USA blacks act like niggers

because you're a cuck.

>(and most of Europe I guess

Guess again Hans

>but a German (= someone actually born and raised here, not some refugee!) with black skin is just a German – just like a German with white skin or "brown" skin
You guys are fucked, this is worse brainwashing than the NAZIs did

Ach Kevin...

I feel bad for you and your brainwashed mind.

My black friend actually moved to Germany a few ears back...he says it is much less racist there than here to my surprise.

NUt you are baiting or being disingenuous. You know full well that race problems are world wide and that the US (and Germany apparently) have less problems with race than most other nations.

africans aren't human, nor are muslims

Blacks in America are the only ones complaining. Literally no other race has the problems they have.

Good thread. You’re my favourite goy.

"There is no concept of race, therefore it doesn't matter."

>not so fast

"Lets make sure all these white countries are made less white, because race doesn't matter but these white countries do have to go though."

>should we diversify non-white countries?

"It's important to maintain the ethnic makeup of foreign countries, in continents like Africa. If for example white people started to diversify the African continent, then that wouldn't be acceptable because it's ethnic genocide."

You know segregation was just 50 years ago, right? Once the old people die it'll be different. America enslaved it's blacks, had him crow laws, then segregation. It's no surprise race relations are a touchy matter.

Fuck off and kill yourself, Ahmed. The oven waits for you.

> race doesn't even exist anymore, it has been debunked a long time ago

Huh ?

And you guys are calling Aussies and Canucks shitposters. The fucking German flag ones are the worst...

Look at that evil grin on the nigger. You just know she's up to no good. Not now and not ever.

really makes you think

Then why have all modern scientists dismissed the race theory? It's not a biological fact.

Really gets your neurons firing

hmmmmmm

hmmmmm

>My black friend
Shalom, cuck.

Face of a demon, honestly

They're not sharing a moment and having a hug. The imp is clutching it's quarry, spiting the heavens to intervene

Race is not some social concept, it's based in genetics. To say race doesn't exist is billon willfully ignorant.

Get in the oven, kike.

because you're idiots

don't accuse US of being nazis hahaha we are the ones that brought you down and we were still racist then and will be till the end.

really gets you thinking

Race relations were actually quite good up until about 2012-2013 I guess.Things weren't perfect but they were steadily improving. Most of the recent issues are almost entirely a product of media propaganda. They've been hardcore pushing the narrative of race being an issue for the last 3 years, and the blacks being uneducated as they are, and looking for someone to blame for their problems, COMPLETELY bought into it. This is what creates ACTUAL race issues.

Basically, racism was on a real steady decline until recently when the liberal media successfully stirred things up. Democrats knew they couldn't win another election based on merit after the complete joke of Obama's tenure. (campaigns for "change" but doesn't really do anything except for obamacare which actually ends up fucking over low-income workers) so they decided they had to play the ultimate ace up their sleeve (the race card) so they went all out on this propaganda campaign, and so far it's been extremely effective.

Unfortunately it looks like Hillary will be president because of this. However, Democrats won't be able to use this tactic again in the future, it's pretty all or nothing. When Hillary is president and our economy and race relations continue to get worse, people will truly start to wake up.

Basically, it's the result of a propaganda campaign the likes of which our world has never seen. Funded by Soros and friends.

Original Postierer ist ein weltfremder (((Ganove)))
In diesem Faden herrscht jetzt das deutsche Reich.

>In Germany (and most of Europe I guess) the concept of race doesn't even exist anymore
(you)

You disgrace your ancestors. Go and jump in a pit of sex starved niggers with mama merkel you cuck.

I agree
if someone would translate in your first spoken language all this american 'race, racial, multiracial, biracial' shit that gets mentioned constantly there, it would sound weird as fuck

I understand calling someone a nigger, but talking about race, skin colour and that stuff is just cringy

>race doesn't even exist anymore, it has been debunked
Is Merkel holding a gun to your head while you type that?

really gets you wondering why the guy who discovered DNA isn't allowed to talk on campuses because he said IQ and race are linked

>Performs Principal Component Analysis
>Pretends to be able to interpret the orthogonal components without ambiguity
>The whole interpretation can be turned on its head by a simple mathematically equivalent rotation of the principal components
>There are literally infinitely many rotations that do not agree with your interpretation of the components

Mathematics disagrees with you bitches

In all honesty, because the media brainwashes people(minorities specifically) into caring about the race so strongly. Then white people have a strong reaction to this and turn into neonazis, its all bullshit honestly. Most americans really don't care that strong they just get tied to it, because all the news and stories they hear make it personal

True racism doesn't exist in America either.
All feelings about blacks people stem from behavior, not from skin color.
When niggers nig, we hate niggers, when black people speak out against niggers they are are no longer associated with niggers.

And nobody hates niggers more than blacks, nobody.

Problem is even though not all blacks are niggers all niggers are black.
So until proven otherwise through employment, independence from government benefits, being outspoken about nig behavior, or not being fucking retarded all blacks will be considered niggers.

Its the only safe way.

people need to grow up, thats why

>A dog born in a stable is a horse

kek

"scientists"
Are you for real, no actual scientist dismisses race theory
I bet you cant find a quote about that from someone else than Bill Nye the engineer guy

OK I'm with you. I don't care about race.

What matters is culture. And education. And basic capacity for rational thought not crippled by some fanatical dogma.

So fine, forget about race. Doesn't change the fact that you let Merkel flush your potentially-great nation down the shitter by importing millions who have no real desire to live in a liberal advanced democracy, but want to instead wage demographic jihad to drag you back to the stone age.

But pat yourself all day on the back for being enlightened about race if it makes you feel better.

>I couldn't even imagine a German talk show debating about races
No, that is because you don't have freedom of speech in Germany. You're so neurotic about being cunts in WW2 that you've gone the other way, and you seem to determined to make others follow you.

In the short term, does it matter whether it's racial or cultural? Was the raping and molestation at Cologne at the New Year celebrations racial or cultural? Doesn't matter, women were still raped. Is it racial or cultural that turkish criminal families are dealing in drugs and prostitutes throughout Germany? Doesn't matter, you have this unnecessary crime. Racial or cultural, you've still fucked up Europe by telling the third world they're welcome. You've fucked up Europe even more than you did in two world wars, well done.

You think people are integrating well in Germany, when really it's that your government won't even collect statistics on it.

You say it's debunked. When James Watson, who shared the Nobel prize for working out the structure of DNA, said he wasn't sure that Africans would ever equal whites in the workplace because of genetic differences, he was frozen out of the scientific community. If a Nobel prize winner can't speak his mind, what other scientist would risk it? Does that cause your synapses to fizz just a bit Hans?

the only thing Germany is good for now..... .assembling my cars and being an atm for niggers.

Race isn't skin-deep.

This is something I realized when I was 4 years old, you're not dumber than a four-year-old, are you?

What the fuck are you even saying

Yeah, it's just pure coincidence that East-Asians score 20 points higher in IQ tests than African-Americans.

RACE ISN'T REAL, GOYIM!

While I agree wholeheartedly with your claim, I find it amusing that a Finn posted this.

suck a fucking dick with your sophistry

>There are literally infinitely many rotations that do not agree with your interpretation of the components
Present them then

The point is you can't replace european peoples with fucking arabs and sub-saharan Africans and not have the system collapse on itself

fuck off Shlomo, the rest of us are not willing to drive off a cliff because you feel bad about nazi Germany

Fuck off cuck no one wants you zog race mixing shit here 88

They haven't. IQ and race is tabu in the scientific community - you won't get funded if you want to study it and you will be shunned on top of it

Because of the high correlation of poverty and race.

If race does not exist, neither does the human species

Are you aware that how taxonomy works, or do you actually believe that each species has a gene that defines it as that species?

>Concept of race doesn't exist
>Niggers regardless of wealth are most likely to chimp out

Kek

when they say that they mean
race is only skin, skull shape, hair type, including every other physical feature, deep.
they still eat, drink water, take a shit, go out with their buddies, get drunk, get married at some point, have some kids.
thats what they mean by that, same rules apply for them and you
stop taking everything litteraly, that is also childish

You mind giving me the sauce for that gif

> I find it amusing that a Finn posted this.
And why is this?

You should care about race. The genetic stock of a nation is all that matters.Culture, economics, all the rest of it can be changed and backtracked on - the demographic replacement of whites cannot be reversed. Once you go down that path of science denial in order to justify your own genocide, that's when you're officially fucked.

Culture is downstream from race. race influences culture massively.

You are such a fucking liberal cuck. Race is real you anti science faggot. Just because you are so ashamed of the nazis doesn't mean it's not a thing. Races have different IQ, behavioral patterns, bone structure, skin tone and chemical make up. But keep lying to yourself race doesn't exist when any fucking 5 year old can tell you otherwise

>It's not a biological fact.
literally retarded if you believe this

>In Germany (and most of Europe I guess) the concept of race doesn't even exist anymore

AND HOW'S THAT WORKING OUT FOR YOU?

>COLOGNE RAPE SPREE

Please explain the differences in IQ across different races to me then.

>white faces trapped in argentina and the balkans
lol

Tl;DR

No it does racism is a verry realy thing in germany and as a racist who told his arabic friend that we should kill all refugees and that shitskins are fucking trash i do belive your wrong

In return he told me asians are fucking cancer just like niggers and jews

We get along with each other with our shared hat for jews, it's really inspiring being part of the beauty growing with racism
Racism brings people together

>people responding seriously to this b8
I hate nu/pol/

It's honestly not really, It's just our Progressive media sources tell us it does have such a problem with race to get us to hate our greatest ally.

>Beeing that edgy.

Then explain this faggot...

Just because you won't see it discussed publicly or in mainstream media, it doesn't mean people won't differentiate and discriminate for/against people depending on their race or appearance.

The main difference with Germans and Americans is the maturity with which they approach the issue of race. Americans like to dramatize everything and act like the hapless retards they are. Germans vote for something else and silently shun the minorities.

The concept of race most certainly does exist, and it is more clear than ever thanks to bellends like you supporting mass immigration into Europe. Or are you one of the ones who migrated here?

It's just a burger thing. It's obvious that how a person is raised is the most important factor in how they behave.(Mental diseases excluded ofc)

>what is using a lazy bait as foil to redpill nu-Cred Forumsacks

Come on spaghetti-nigger, you're better than this.

Because of the meme that you Finns are Mongols.

Wow OP that picture made me realize how subhuman blacks look compared to whites. It's almost like they're a completely different species.

>Then why have all modern scientists dismissed the race theory?
Because they've seen what happens to the few who dare to do otherwise.

Because they kill and rape at an alarming rate.

Germans are mean-spirited and status obsessed, and they are deeply bigoted towards Eastern Europeans.
Leftists are liars.

I mean, isn't it pretty obvious that people of different races evolved from different species of primates?

Nice sources you mouth breather

But nice to see that there are at least some reasonable people here.

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.

Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification."

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.

Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.

Race can be determined via brain scans.

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible

Human intelligence is highly heritable.

You realize that's like a 5-year-old meme right?

The mongols never made it to Novgorod and even less so Finland. We have 0% mongol blood.

We are about

You're dumb

I knew my skin was my uniform from about 5 and slowly became more and more right wing as got older

Hail victory 28

>blacks
>getting married

>Seriously, it's 2016 and you still cling so hard to a concept the Nazis spread 80 years ago - why?

If you honestly think the Nazi party was about "race" and promoting the prominence of a specific race, you are a moron.

(((scientists)))

the board of trustees don't grant funding for racist pursuits and to even request such a thing would get you blacklisted from institutions

Germany plz

This.

Checked

Just because some goober in a lab coat says something, doesn't mean it's true. Hans why is it that blacks, and in many cases those with a black in the family tree, have allergic reactions to certain malaria medications?

/thread

You ignored crime rates, family issues, and iq distribution too.

an african child adopted and raised by 2 german parents, will not behave like an african, he would behave like the other german kids
same for vice versa
a german kid raised in fucking Chad, will act like a nigger
race exists, but is irrelevant in crime statistics or whatever, OUTSIDE of USA
thats the whole point of the argument in the OP
in the USA there's niggers, and 'white people', niggers stick together and have shit gangster subculture and crime statistics are different between them and 'white people'

a group of russians maybe look similar to 'white people' in USA and some would say they are the same 'RACE', but they arent raised as american but russian, so they dont share the same culture.
That's why the retards here ask questions like
Are slavs white? Are mexicans white?
what is WHITE??? it doesnt exist outside the USA's culture, well maybe Brazil too, but almost nowhere else

I thought to be German you have to have German blood?

>If you honestly think the Nazi party was about "race" and promoting the prominence of a specific race, you are a moron.
I know it wasn't, but the mindset was the same.

However, blacks were actually treated BETTER in Nazi Germany than in the US back then. Just look at Jesse Owens.

Germans never had a problem with race. Even our African colonies were pretty humane compared to the Britisch or French.

>the concept of race
>debunked

>race is only skin, skull shape, hair type, including every other physical feature, deep
that's just the start. You're likelihood of developing particular diseases, responding to particular drugs, tolerating particular foods, being resistant to particular pathogens, also vary between races.
Intelligence is highly heritable. Some genes have been identified that do appear to correlate with brain function.
So it's not skin deep. It's not even gross physical feature deep, it's at a biochemical. It's probably IQ level deep, and it might even affect culture.
>they still eat, drink water, take a shit, go out with their buddies, get drunk, get married at some point, have some kids.
if this is all you want from people, you have worryingly low standards.

Exactly. I'm not talking about immigrants with a different cultural background, I'm talking about actual Germans who have black skin.

If this isn't bait them you're a fucking moron

OP remember new years eve?

Please explain this image to me.

>a german kid raised in fucking Chad, will act like a nigger
Complete and utter horse shit.

>race exists, but is irrelevant in crime statistics or whatever, OUTSIDE of USA
Complete BS. Blacks commit way more crime everywhere on the planet.

>Are slavs white?
Yes. Slavs are simply a subgroup of whites

Are mexicans white?
If they have european genetic heritage to the point where they're visibly white, then yes.
Most mestizos are not, though.
Jessica Alba got tested and she came out as 75% spanish and you can see how she looks. It comes down to interpretation I guess.

>a group of russians maybe look similar to 'white people' in USA and some would say they are the same 'RACE', but they arent raised as american but russian, so they dont share the same culture.
So what?
The point is, a white russian and a white American are almost interchangeable whereas a sub-saharan African and a white American are most definitely not. No one is arguing that all white people accross the globe have the same culture.

Why was Giordano Bruno burned?

WTF are you retarded? As the vast majority of niggers born in Germany will be born to niggers, they absolutely will behave like niggers. And while two white german parents might be able to suppress some of the nigger in the child, not all of it. Not possible. Quit lying to yourself.

we are white and shiet

This. Can't agree more. Only edgy people are racist.

Somehow you stop and do not name brain as physical feature of ours...

Taboo?

GERMANY YES. Kill yourself schlomo.

> I'm talking about actual Germans who have black skin.
This is an oxymoron.
A nigger who happened to pop out of a vagina within the borders of Germany is in no way German. Get your head out of your ass.

I know this is bait, but what ever

race realism 1/2

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.

Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification."

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.

Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.

Race can be determined via brain scans.

96-97% of whites have no African ancestry.
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html

97% of Whites have no black ancestry whatsoever.
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/

There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians.
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY White country and ONLY into White countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and "assimilating" with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-Blacks were brought into EVERY Black country and ONLY into Black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane Black man to notice this and what kind of psycho Black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the White race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

Human intelligence is highly heritable.

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

>Then why have all modern scientists dismissed the race theory? It's not a biological fact.
Anti-Whites only say there is only one race in White countries and only White countries. And they only ever say it to White people. Essentially what anti-Whites are saying when they say that there is only one race, is White people do not exist and that is GENOCIDE!
Arguments Regarding the Existence of Races
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Arguments_regarding_the_existence_of_races

Biological Differences Between the Races
penetrate.blogspot.com/2009/09/biological-differences-between-races.html

The Biological Reality of Race
youtube.com/watch?v=UHOmNGkLlk0

DNA Proof of Racial Differences
dailystormer.com/dna-proof-of-racial-differences-more-facts-come-to-light/

Human Bio-Diversity Reading List
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

Race
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race

Race Differences in Intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI

Race, Evolution and Behavior
harbornet.com/folks/theedrich/JP_Rushton/Race.htm

Race is More than Skin Color!
youtube.com/watch?v=EU4cvmk44MQ

Races Exist - How Could You Ever Doubt It?
youtube.com/watch?v=ft6ZVFwURl4

The Reality of Human Races
youtube.com/watch?v=H1ePILrB11c

Ten Fallacies of Race Denial
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZurClqPGLc

I don't think you can get more worse than this Germany. Keep Germany white.

From a brown south Indian man, not proxy. This is true. Race matters, I wish I was white.

> le german bait thread

>Nice sources you mouth breather
>But nice to see that there are at least some reasonable people here.
Liberals and Respectable Conservative say any White person who stands up for their people is evil. When Gandhi stood up for Indian people you call him a hero, When Mandela stood up for Black people you call him a hero but when I stand up for White people you call me a Naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

> David Duke

He is just stupid, although I don't think he should represent white people, just like honey boo boo represent average Americans.

what the fuck are you talking about oh my fucking God

read carefully and sorry if I cant explain it in your language, but I will try

there is a guy here in my town who moved to USA when he was 5-6, he returned now at 30 years old, and is married to an afro-american woman
they have children, and they look like her
7-8 years down the line, they continue to live here as a macedonian family along with the rest of the macedonians, surrounded by macedonian culture
now the children are in high school, and they have grown up speaking macedonian, listening to macedonian folk musik, everything...
they are not aware that they are a different RACE or whatever, race doesnt exist outside of USA, afro-macedonians dont have a different subculture within macedonian culture, they act like regular balkan looking kids, no crime statistics no nothing

differences between them and balkan kids exist in the things you mentioned, looks, skull shape, hair, genetics, vulnerableness to diseases, IQ..., but they dont act different from balkan kids, they dont automatically make rap songs, rape women, rob stores or anything
they talk macedonian normally- no ebonic-macedonian dialects, nothing
race is irrelevant in this case
in USA they identify with their race because those of african ancestry there have grown their own subculture
which wasnt even that bad until the CIA destroyed it from within, promoting violence and selling crack on the streets, it was even conservative
youtube.com/watch?v=eu1FN09x7-4

>In Germany the concept of race doesn't even exist anymore,

Because you're all sandniggers, fuck off.

It's called race, but it is instead about the white nation and the black nation that have evolved here over time, contending with the influx of a new major nation, Latinos but in particular Mexican in nature. It's a historical development that has remained relatively constant for some time now, but has been upended by the introduction of a third actor. You fuckin ignorant European cunt.

>He is just stupid
Not an argument. In fact, that's just your personal opinion

>although I don't think he should represent white people,
Again, nothing more than your personal opinion. Also, you're not White so you don't have a say in the matter.

>just like honey boo boo represent average Americans.
You know, one could make a lot of statements about the average people living in India...

People who poo in mud houses shouldn't throw poo.

Exactly. I never understood why people associate the Nazi symbol or what they stood for as a "white supremacy" symbol at all.

Then again, Communism/Marxism is being pushed hard nowadays, so it really shouldn't shock me.

>I know it wasn't, but the mindset was the same.

I wouldn't say the mindset was the same. It was more like, every culture/ethnicity is unique, so let's keep it that way and allow each to continue on to its own perspective greatness while preventing the spread of communism.

While I personally wouldn't associate nationalism with this symbol because the differences will never be understood by most, I do think nationalism is a very important thing within societies in order to keep them productive and functioning.

Funny how 90% of the people in this topic don't get the difference between culture and "race".

I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ANY REFUGEES OR WHATEVER.
They are IMMIGRANTS from a whole different CULTURE.

I'm talking about GERMANS and only GERMANS.
A German person with German parents and the name "Hans Müller" is the exact same person no matter if his skin is black, his hair is blue or his eyes are yellow.

It's NOT the same if the guy was born in Eritrea and is called Mbungo Mbawanga...

How do you seriously not understand that?

You're a cucked idiot trying to correct the record or some shit. The people you're letting into the GERMAN nation are not GERMAN, and they don't plan on assimilating with the real GERMANS.

Muslim threatens to conquer Germany with Islam:
youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo

>It's called race, but it is instead about the white nation and the black nation that have evolved here over time
this
this is what im explaining
thank you

its called race, but it is ethnicity
there are 3 major ethnicities in the USA, 'white', 'black' and latino(mexican)
in europe there are as much ethnicities as there are different countries, swedish, german, danish, italian...
in USA, all imigrants from the different european ethnicities are just shoved into the group of 'white people' and they all assimilate into anglo american(cowboy) culture

Im just here to call you a faggot. Faggot

hahahah

its no use germanbro, its like talking to a wall
they dont get your point and think you are shilling for something

A german is someone who shares your same fucking haplogroup

Therefore, anyone who doesn't share your common (recluded from others group) ancestors traits is not a german.

Nice try Herr Goldberg

>They are IMMIGRANTS from a whole different CULTURE.
Who are of another race. That don't belong in White countries.

>A German person with German parents and the name "Hans Müller" is the exact same person no matter if his skin is black, his hair is blue or his eyes are yellow.
Wrong. Non-Whites can never, ever be European.

>How do you seriously not understand that?
Eliminating an entire race of people is genocide and morally wrong no matter what culture remains.

1948 United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Article II, Section C:

Genocide Defined: Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.

Cultural Genocide:

(a) Any action which has the aim or effect of depriving them of their integrity as distinct peoples, or of their cultural values or ethnic identities;

(d) Any form of assimilation or integration by other cultures or ways of life imposed on them by legislative, administrative or other measures;

(e) Any form of propaganda directed against them.

LOL at the Nazis being the origin of the idea of race. You idiot. The concept of race as a primary facet of the community goes back to at least the Greek dark ages.

This hippy dippy is the new thing.

Fuck off

Why stop there???
why dont you just stop calling your country germany? that's racist isnt it? to suggest that the country should be named after the natives.
Just call it State of the democratic central european federal republic.

the word germany is racist.

When white people are extinct and everyone in Europe is wearing a hijab you'll be talking differently.

The media and government is responsible for a lot of race-baiting. They try to divide us by making what was a disappearing issue, into a big deal again. They use political correctness and over-glorify and warp current events to reflect more racism than what actually exists amongst citizens here. And people are falling for it. Obama has done the absolute worst kind of damage with this during his election year. Yes, much like every country, there is a small margin of bigoted assholes, but a lot of this is over-exaggerated to get people riled up against each other. Our government knows that its citizens in unison, is it's biggest threat, so they conjure up divisive material deliberately to keep people in constant argument. Being that our culture is comprised of a lot of "ball-busting" and "ironicness", you will see a TON of racially-fueled humor pop up, but truth be told, the people who do this in jest are the LEAST racist of anyone else in the country. People who tiptoe on eggshells and force themselves to be pristine in their PC level, are usually the true racists (example: Hillary Clinton who has done NOTHING for the black community aside from APPEARING PC in racial statements on-record, while OFF-RECORD, destroying and ignoring black communities and making off-record racial slurs and derogatory comments towards blacks and jews. Versus Trump, who has loose lips and doesn't tiptoe on eggshells, saying what he means, meanwhile he has blacks and jews in his family, running his companies as high level paid executives, and has come up with actual solutions to restore ghettos and increase jobs for American Citizen minorities.)

Well that picture is bunk because determining whether something is the same species hinges on the criterion of whether they can interbreed. Sadly, whites and niggers CAN interbreed so they are the same species. Those jackals cannot so they are a different species. Same applies to dogs, you have plenty of different breeds that are very biologically different but they all are the same species because they can interbreed. Miscegenation wouldn't be an issue if whites and blacks were different species because they wouldn't be produce any viable offspring.

>a German with "brown" skin

You mean like yourself, Mehmet?

So what will the USA be called since the anti-Whites say that the USA is a nation "built on racism, oppression, slavery, genocide and sexism"?

>When white people are extinct
who are white people?
last time on the census I wasnt asked about my skin colour
they dont ask that here
if someone with dark skin identifies as macedonian, and wants to join our cause, who am I to stop him and judge him by IQ or skin colour
AMERICAN blacks only do violent shit to white people that speak english, they are pretty respectfull most of the time if they hear another language being spoken by humans of 'white' skin colour

and you are still talking about muslims, which are a different culture and further prove OP's point that you dont know what you are talking about

The issue here is that I would rather listen to a scientist speak about race than a person who is known right winger such as David Duke. I'm honestly looking for answers about race too, what has this got to do with being non-white?

>who are white people?
A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European antecedents, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites.

We've gotten to the point where you can no longer distinguish trolls and retarded germans/swedes apart.
Desperate times we live in boys.

>its 2016, its time guise :^)
This is some leaf tier shit

Also, a TON of the TRUE issues, are immigration issues that get WARPED into something racial. When in actuality, immigration simply hurts the economy here, causes a lack of available jobs, increases welfare issues, and refugee immigration screening is SO flawed, that a large population of extremists with stone-age religious beliefs are granted access to murder the citizens here with actions of gross terrorism. The US government and its lobbyists earn $$$$$$$$ for each refugee taken in, and also get money for job placement for immigrants, so it's a lucrative business. Which is why the USA contorts this into a "racial" issue, so that they can continue their money scheme without contest, and trick people into believing it has to do with race, religion and "tolerance".

>The issue here is that I would rather listen to a scientist speak about race
Even though racial science is a politically correct influenced topic and no real research is being done because claiming there's a difference between the races is "racist".

> than a person who is known right winger
As opposed to left wingers who hate the White race so much they want to see it extinct through demographic change and race denial?

> I'm honestly looking for answers about race too,
Then why are you dismissing the facts out of hand because of the source in which they're presented?

>what has this got to do with being non-white?
Because the anti-Whites use the "we're all the same" argument as justification for flooding White nations with millions of non-Whites.
Non-Whites do not belong in White countries.
Non-Whites living in White countries contributes to White Genocide.

People from Greenland don't have brains.

You have very little experience in the US if you honestly believe that. Go back to pretending that someone actually important came from your country.

no it hasn't you stupid fucking retarded nigger

Sorosia

to be fair, i could never call someone black "slovenian". They dont fit, they drag their shitty rap culture here and dont care about our traditions. If they'd all kill themselves things would be better

Nice mental gymnastics with speaking more than what I did assuming I mean harm to the hwhite race.

Are you paranoid that you have to force feed your words into my mouth?

That's definitely what they're aiming for. That man is an evil fuck.

what if a person
-is born in Portugal
-lived his whole life as a portuguese person, -speaks only portuguese
-doesnt know his parents, he was left for adoption when he was 1 year old

and he looks like pic related

what is his ethnicity?
is it not portuguese, just because he looks the way he does?

>Also, a TON of the TRUE issues, are immigration issues that get WARPED into something racial. When in actuality, immigration simply hurts the economy here, causes a lack of available jobs, increases welfare issues,
Thus proving that Conservatives and Republicans don't actually care about the survival of the White race, they only care about their money. They'd be perfectly fine with massive non-White immigration into White nations just as long as it benefits their bank accounts.

You are wrong.
Depending on skin color this Hans has different qualities inside.

Plus I want truely unbiased view, not something related to politics or anything, just scientific. I know the evidence is everywhere, but the missing link IMO is nature vs nurture.

And also think that not all whites are equal.

No, sorry - that is absolutely incorrect! This is a completely Democratic Liberal movement that has gained momentum under Obama and Clinton.

Das nigger

Cuck

Are you really using anecdotal evidence while dismissing all of the sources the frog posted? baka

wow. Check mate. Can we turn Cred Forums off now? Cuck Macedonia shut us down like ATG on Persia.

>Nice mental gymnastics with speaking more than what I did assuming I mean harm to the hwhite race.
Non-Whites being in White countries inherently harms the White race.

>Are you paranoid that you have to force feed your words into my mouth?
It's not paranoia to want the White race to exist.

>Plus I want truely unbiased view,
No such thing. If you want only unbiased then you must dismiss all the studies that "prove race doesn't exist".

>but the missing link IMO is nature vs nurture.
Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study.

You know, race wasn't invented or used last by the Nazis. We can't grab everything a declare it a german thing.

>what is his ethnicity?
Not White. Therefore he doesn't belong in White countries.

He's a person in Portugal who has black ancestry.

>just because he looks the way he does?
Think about why he looks the way he does

I am not conservative nor republican, but what I CAN say is that the refugee immigration scheme has been built by Dem Liberals who are controlled by George Soros & get $$$$$ per refugee headcount, and that although the ideology of conservatives SUCK, the conservative Republicans are trying to stop what the crazy liberals are doing to the country because it is causing terrorism and a collapse in the economy.

> No such thing. If you want only unbiased then you must dismiss all the studies that "prove race doesn't exist".

But you did give me a study which shows about racial reality.

True

>No, sorry - that is absolutely incorrect!
Sorry, it's the truth. The Conservative and Republican movements are movements of materialists. They generally don't care about the survival or existence of the White race.

>This is a completely Democratic Liberal movement that has gained momentum under Obama and Clinton.
The Democrats and Liberals actively want the White race to cease to exist.

White Nationalists/White Separatists/National Socialists want the White race to exist. They put their race before their bank accounts.

>He's a person in Portugal who has black ancestry.

is he portuguese or not, considering the facts of the case?

yes/no

dont avoid the question, and dont attack the country of the poster, like that french faggot in the post above

t. never met a nigger in his life

Not true at all, as old folks are least racist people I've seen because they don't give a fuck anymore. Racism you see nowadays hasn't been "taught" it's been fucking learned

I agree! Nazism is a propaganda tactic STILL utilized by the USA. Most of these people are ignorant to the specific details, and a lot of them STILL perceive Germany as some sort of Nazi-esque nation. It's absolute insanity and stupidity. My grandmother was from Germany so I have a nice idiocracy-deflector built into me.

German cuck living in a fantasy land. Enjoy your Nazi regime in less than 20 years. It took less than ten for Hitler to go from prison to Chancellor.

they literally just changed the definition of the word "race" when applied to humans
race is now called "population differences"

>But you did give me a study which shows about racial reality.
Because I accept that there's bias no matter what.

You don't.

>is he portuguese or not, considering the facts of the case?

You cannot be non-White and be European.
European = White.

It would be like a White person calling himself Japanese just because he speaks the language and lives in Japan.

Race wasn't a huge thing until the media / regressive left / universities made it a huge thing via the internet

i grew up in the south and we never had any discussions.. things have gotten worse because they keep trying to make things "better"

>Why is race and racism still a thing in the US?
because kikes and niggers

Op du bist ein hurensohn und verräter

> You don't.

Well fuck you, because science is meant to be unbiased, and what you posted contradicts your own statements about my assumption. You are just low IQ scum who think world revolves around whites.

and thats why your women are being rape- oh I'm sorry "enriched" by muslims.

checked and saved

Yeah fuck science

what choice did he have in the matter?
didnt choose where to be born, and doesnt have other home then Portugal

this is the sillyness of american logic

lets apply the same to you
United States of America
a normal person who knows who americans are
would think you would look like pic related

you wouldnt happen to be lying to us now, would you?
you are english, not american
you cannot be not-looking like pic related, and telling people you are American

it would be silly if an english person started calling himself american , just because he learned cherokee clicking sounds or whatever

>because science is meant to be unbiased,
And yet it is. There is no real, mainstream research going on in the areas of global warming, race difference, gender difference, and the mental illness of homosexuality due to political correctness.

>You are just low IQ scum
You need to check your IQ Privilege you IQ Supremacist.

But seriously...why is your IQ Supremacy acceptable but if someone is a White Supremacist "its the worst thing ever"?

>who think world revolves around whites.
Well, it does.

Here, I have a story for you to read.

If black people were to become the majority in any white country would they continue with the white culture or would they replace it with something that's more relatable to their image and how they feel?

Stay in /vp/ please

>most of the time if they hear another language being spoken by humans of 'white' skin colour
Oh okay. Nothing else has worked but if I show Jamal my Mandarin he'll have a different view of me.
You're dumb as bricks.

depends if they maintained parts of a different culture, or they fully adopted the culture of white people living there

some genetic things are a result of living in a place with certain characteristics

if UK has a strong culture of shipbuilding and sailing the sea, black people if they were majority in England by the year 2525, and they adopted english culture, they would be better shipbuilders and sailors then africans, where they originaly were from, but they would be worse then the white english that ended up being a minority

The nigger problem is basically just white women. If it weren't for race betraying white women we wouldn't have much of a nigger problem. I blame white women 100%

hurrr but you see real science says there's no difference, don't believe this "science" that far right racists like to use such as the theory of evolution

>what choice did he have in the matter?
His parents had a choice.

>didnt choose where to be born, and doesnt have other home then Portugal
So what? That doesn't justify White genocide.

>would think you would look like pic related
Whites were in North America first.

American Indians immigrated from Mongolia.

Regardless, Whites took back this continent from the American Indians. Manifest destiny bitch. Whites made this continent a White homeland.

>you are english, not american
I'm White American. The USA is a White country founded by and built by Whites for Whites.

The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA was created by all European white men for OUR POSTERITY.

Once we crafted a country and enforced our laws and borders it became US of AMERICA.

So yes I am an American. Niggers and spics and other non-whites are not. Native Amerindians are living in occupied land and they are an invader essentially who has given up to take our welfare tit and alcohol.

>The nigger problem is basically just white women. If it weren't for race betraying white women we wouldn't have much of a nigger problem. I blame white women 100%
Without the Jewish media promoting and normalizing racemixing, White people would not become race traitors.

> And yet it is. There is no real, mainstream research going on in the areas of global warming, race difference, gender difference, and the mental illness of homosexuality due to political correctness.

Well, there is research going on ACTIVELY on these areas, you are too blind and dumb to look at it.

> Well, it does.
No it doesn't, I can prove you otherwise too, with this simple question. If whites are so intelligent and you whites consider yourself as Christians, why are the Jews who are also white your arch enemies and why do Jews have better IQs and positions than you do while living in a white country like USA?

I don't deny IQ difference and race difference, but claiming whites are superior is dumb because Jews clearly are winning and they claim they are non-whites, and only Jews.

>cuck country thread
cuck country thread

what the fuck are you on about toothpaste?

pretty much this

white women are the niggers of gender

white women are the only type of woman with no propensity for tribal loyalty

white women are the main driving force of feminism, cultural marxism, open borders and leftoid horse shit in the west

Giving white women social&political enfranchisement was a nail in the forehead for western civilization.

White people are American because they established the country of what is now thought of as America.

The laws, customs, and image derives significantly from European philosophy.

The so-called natives just occupied the land and did nothing with it. Where was the paper work that stated that the land belonged to them?

>but they would be worse then the white english that ended up being a minority
And what do you think the cause of that would be?

It's because race was never invented in Germany to culturally substantiate the economic order of slavery.

Try again, Mohammed.

>Well, there is research going on ACTIVELY on these areas,
Yeah, biased, politicized research meant to "prove" that "there's no difference between the races"

>you are too blind and dumb to look at it.
And you accept it without question.

>No it doesn't
Yes it does. You're speaking a White language (English) on a White invention (computer). Hell, the only reason you have an education to be able to read and write is White people. Not to mention all the medicines and sanitary inventions you use to keep you healthy and alive.

>If whites are so intelligent and you whites consider yourself as Christians, why are the Jews who are also white your arch enemies and why do Jews have better IQs and positions than you do while living in a white country like USA?
Just because the Jews are more evil than Whites does not mean the Jews are superior to Whites.

> but claiming whites are superior is dumb because Jews clearly are winning and they claim they are non-whites, and only Jews.
If the Jews are so superior, why do they need to live off of other races like a parasite?

Abo vs Slav skull

there are species capable of interbreeding, like the asiatic and african lions.

>Old folks are least racist people I've seen because they don't give a fuck anymore

This--at least as it applies to blacks. Old black people are nice as hell.

All land is conquered, and the Native American example only proves our point; when you don't fight invaders you get beaten and put into reservations.

Checked and yes.

In the absence of white women race betrayal we wouldn't worry about niggers and just leave the niggers to their own devices. Now niggers have a reason to be here, to stay and destroy our gene pool and this is not just an American problem, white woman race betrayal is happening across the world obliterating our heritage and genetics.

Antifags go be butthurt somewhere else. You have the priviliege to live in your upper middle class neighborhood that is exclusively white. Of course you are not going to care about race, mainly because you have no exposure to the insane crime that niggers and their variations perpetrate. Go live in one of you sand- or niggerghettoes for a year and live to tell us about how "a human is a human". They look like humans, just like a fruit fly looks like a wasp.

And YET, Indians are largest earning group in USA.

That must be something.

im not even adressing the right of anglos to be on New World soil

thats a different topic

the point is

if a person is born in Portugal, speaks only portuguese, acts portuguese, no parents no grandparents-they are not in the picture-he was raised alone by portuguese institutions, has no other home in the world then Portugal, and looks like this pic his ETHNICITY is portuguese

if you admit that, then you are admitting that a person of any race, can be any nationality

So much this.

The skull on the right looks fake. Too perfect. The other one, idk, looks chimp tier.

>In Germany (and most of Europe I guess) the concept of race doesn't even exist anymore,

HAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes*

HAHAHAHAHA

Race has always existed, and still does. The fact that people(including many of those in power in western europe) decide to not speak about it, does not mean it does not exist. In western europe caucasians are more silenced and reserved about race.

I just can't take the degeneracy and sickness somedays. I see stupid shit like this thread and it just depresses me.

The light is going out of the world. I still have hope for Japan. I spend time there and never meet people as retarded as OP of this thread. But Europe, holy shit. Whats the point when the native population is this broken and addled by cultural marxism. These people are mentally ill.

Then I hear their pushing mixed race miss world winners in Japan, niggers in pornography and they're acting like making the democrat party less Japanese is some kind of progress.

If the racial aristrocracy of the east begins its downward spiral and starts catching up with us, maybe we'll just stagnate on this rock. Like some brown, semi-retarded new species of lesser humans.

Maybe all humans are equal in dignity and rights, but not all cultures are the same...
Cultural differences do exist. That's what diversity is all about... Cultural Marxism tries to conflate culture with race, and label any attempt to judge other cultures as inadequate or lacking in any way, "racist", even if that has nothing to do with race... This stems out of international socialism blaming Western Imperialism, colonialism, capitalism, for all the problems of the world. Political correctness forbids judging other cultures from one's own ethnocentric bias...
Americans aren't obsessed with race. America is about shared ideas, values, a common world view, and a way of life... It's about liberty and justice for all. It's about economic freedom and equal opportunity... But politics is inherently divisive and polarizing, and race baiting is a tradition. Even if it isn't about race, liberals will make it about race... Now radical Islam is a race, and illegal Mexican migrants are a race, and Chinese slave-wage laborers are a race. It's convenient way to detract from Obama's failures... Can we confront terrorism, open borders, and unfair trade practices without being labeled "racist?"

that photo is a social construct tho

ahahahahahahahahah

it would be funny if it weren't so, so fucking sad.

All of these could have had 5 white kids but instead they'll spend the next 10 years taking drugs in their apartment becoming increasingly more obese with a mulatto baby with their looks slowly fading until they die alone at 35 after realizing they literally have zero chance of ever getting a man into marrying them

Thanks American masintream entertainment kikes, this was all really nice of you.

Fuck off you middle class cunt,no one wants black bastards,pakis,or yellow monkeys here

>obvious bait
>224 replies

Good job OP
saged anyway

I don't think I've ever met an older black person, I can't remember a single one over like 50. I kind of assumed they all die off earlier or something.

Anyone who admits that has no understanding of how race works or the inherent bias people show to their own race.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
nytimes.com/2015/01/04/upshot/the-measuring-sticks-of-racial-bias-.html?_r=0
>muh civic nationalism
Fuck off you fake greek mongrel

My dear German bro, I hear what you're saying and all but you have to understand something: race, class, country...these are all generalizations to help the stupid begin to "understand" an extremely rudimentary framework of things. How do I mean by that? Well it's simple. If I told you that a cyclopropane structure was triangular in nature with 60 degree bond angles, you would believe me. And you'd have no reason NOT to believe me, because you don't know any better

But in reality they deviate from 60 degrees. They arent fine tuned to tbat number, due to a load of intricacies that a novice simply couldn't understand. Torsion, energy of use under pressure, intermolecular and intramolecular forces, and so on.

So i agree that race isn't a real thing. But even so, a huge deal of people are either stupid or simply unknowing. They have to be fed the babbied version of things.

The reality of this race thing is that stupid people are stupid and they vastly outnumber the less stupid and especislly the smart people.

He's about as Portuguese as a white person born and raised in Japan is Japanese.

We can pretend he's a Jap if you want, but, we know who the true Japs are and what ethnicity and race developed that culture and language

>And YET, Indians are largest earning group in USA.
Because non-Whites are promoted before Whites in this White country.

>That must be something.
No, not really. Look at your nation. It's a literal shithole. The only reason some areas are as advanced as they are is the White race.

Again, read this story.

It doesn't matter regardless, you non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

Another snobbish European who live in a country which is over 90% white pulling their nose up to people who have to actually live and work with a large populations of non whites.

Dont worry German faggot it will come to your door step soon and I hope diversity hits you like a brick in a literal sense.

Enjoy your time up there in your ivory tower while you can because it will come crashing down in your life time.

>It's a literal shithole
Because anglos invaded and made it into one.

Women lack, and always will lack, in group loyalty. Their biological imperitive is to breed with the alpha male. Men keep them in line, to the benefit of the tribe. The problem isn't with white women, its with white men failing to keep them in check. Thats why this behavior is limited to white women, because the other races keep their women at least some what in check.

>Because anglos invaded and made it into one.
It was a shithole before then. Without whites it would be even worse than it already is.

Nope,we fixed it,you lot just could not understand how it works,and that means not fucking donkeys,not shitting in the street and not riding on the roof on a train

To the victor goes the spoils. Besides we wouldn't have invaded your lands if they weren't rich with resources, India being poor in the modern day is nobodies fault but the Indians.

but he wont know any other culture then japanese
he will feel loyal to Japan, he knows nothing else
his ethnicity would be japanese, he is not pretending anything
the fact that you say he would be pretending is stupid, he would just live his life there, go to school like a japanese kid, etc.

his ethnicity wouldnt be english even if he shares characteristics common among english folk

In left wing fantasy world I can move to Japan, declare myself Japanese, a member of the opposite sex and demand the Japanese give me free money to apologise for their privilege.

explain the celts and germanic tribes then

>being this new
Sage

>Women lack, and always will lack, in group loyalty. Their biological imperitive is to breed with the alpha male. Men keep them in line, to the benefit of the tribe. The problem isn't with white women, its with white men failing to keep them in check. Thats why this behavior is limited to white women, because the other races keep their women at least some what in check.
Never forget that feminism, the destruction of the traditional family, the pussification of men...it's all the work of the Jew.

No, you fucking idiot, if you've taken biology you'd know that there's different ways they define whether something "interbreeds" or not and if they don't interbreed due to geographic separation or mating differences that is sufficient for classifying as different species. If you study biology you know that the definitions for "species" is arbitrary and vague. There are plenty of different species that can interbreed and produce viable offspring but generally do not interbreed because of geographic separation or mating behaviors.

How does being born somewhere alter your ethnic make up?

> It was a shithole before then. Without whites it would be even worse than it already is.

You don't even know son. Why should I even argue? You are just infatuated with race that you are jerking off to white race. I get it. It's all okay to me.

>muh magic soil

Tribe loyalty and women's desire for alpha dick are two sides of the same stupidity. Leave your pathetic instinctd and use your brain. Lmfao pathetic cucks. Eat my ass you idiotic niggers. You will all hang on the Day of the Rope.

>Because anglos invaded and made it into one.
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

The only reason you're not fucking Africa-tier is because the brits came over and gave you the dick

Shut up Sanjay, nobody likes you here. Go to the pooinloo version of Cred Forums.

and while you're at it, tell your people to stop flooding our countries with endless streams of human garbage who talk weird, look ugly and smell like curry.

The Japanese don't think that way.
I wonder why?

Good,now fuck off

>race has always existed
Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies

Why were you even in India if it was shit poor? Whom are you fucking kidding bunch of assholes on the internet blaming Jews and chest thumping white superiority?

Those bad schools and neighbourhoods and their transformative effect on otherwise non-criminal, intelligent negro's.

your genetic make up? it doesnt
he would still be more and act more japanese then english, thats the fucked up part about migrations
and he wouldnt be pretending, its just what comes natural as a result of being born and raised there

Hahmed, you depress me. The Germans were once a great people.

Well anglos even invaded Africa, what happened there?

>the jew

Jewish mind tricks only go so far. the white man has failed, the jew merely exploits this weakness.

Why were we in Africa then? Just because the populace is too retarded and lazy to pull up resources doesn't mean the land doesn't have said resources.

We wanted all that your land had to offer,once it is gone we left,simple,go back to your class of 4000 pajeets and learn history again

>Women lack, and always will lack, in group loyalty.
I highly doubt this
I'm looking at a lot of muslim women who would defend to death having to wear a hijab
In general they're massive apologists for their own in-group even when they're objectively a shit-tier underclass in every western country

This is something unique to white women I think

Actually the provinces which were never touched by England are worse off than the ones that were occupied.

people.hbs.edu/liyer/iyer_colonial_oct2004.pdf

Here is a study done to show the long time effects of colonialism in India. The author is an Indian by the way.

Your country is a shit hole because you people shit in the street and dont clean up after yourselves. Here is a helpful presentation for you. It will help you get away from your peasant mentality.

youtube.com/watch?v=tf1VA5jqmRo

Because society is a racial construct.

And some races builds better societies then others.

So, he'd behave like he's Japanese? He isn't Japanese. I speak Japanese if I'm in Japan, and behave in a manner I'm expected to. I'm not Japanese.

If people only know the country they're born into, why are invaders in western Europe so committed to undermining their host population and pushing their own will on the natives?

Brainwashed

It's a polite term for "breed", you moron.
If it was socially and scientifically palatable for us to classify different humans as we do dogs then we could simply call half castes mongrels and discuss the percentage purity of pedigree without much ado.

>something you unique to white women

it is the result of weakness and lack of strong guidance from white males.

Something (((unique))) in western society more likely

because it is only whites who are racists, right? ,not the group of fine young African Americns who systematically target white people for KO\robbery

>You don't even know son. Why should I even argue? You are just infatuated with race that you are jerking off to white race. I get it. It's all okay to me.
You're just an anti-White using your hatred of the White race as justification for White genocide though demographic change.

>>In Germany (and most of Europe I guess) the concept of race doesn't even exist anymore, it has been debunked a long time ago

wat

this is complete and utterly false.

They're not retards who have been culturally, spiritally, mentally and psychologically broken by decades of Jewish propaganda.

YES, I want whites to die.

You have to be baiting.
When you get told day in and day out how shit you and your heritage are and how privileged you are and hear about how deserving of exitinction the straight, white male is, and when you have black lives matter, la raza, and globalists flooding your media, schools and policy with anti-White/Western hate speech you start to get about fucking fixated.
Now fuck off loser.

I can tell you're black just from the way you write. Case in point.

They defend wearing a hijab because they are God's bitches, literally. Muslim women are taught from birth that they are inferior to men, have their own station, and above all else they are to be dutiful to Allah or suffer hellfire. That"s why muslims are so willing to blow themselves up - that's all they know. Not even american blacks would fucking suicide bomb in such huge numbers.

>YES, I want whites to die.
At least you admit it.

I found the salty, dry cunt.

The Patriarchal North American Empire

And you can't do anything about it than shill on the internet.

Read though this thread from the top, there's massive amounts of data already posted

They were pseudo-functional and had their status boosted until they regained indipendence and kicked the whites out, and that's when they regressed right back to being the shitholes they would be by default anyway.

Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia

Seriously dude, we don't mind you but stop trying to meme this shit. Indian immigrants are objectively some of the most annoying people in existence at the moment

Fuck off, I wish England would have starved more of you sepoys

>why are invaders in western Europe so committed to undermining their host population
they arent born and raised as the native culture

they are either born from non-western countries, or raised by non-western parents

understand my position of the argument, im not pro imigration or whatever

im just arguing that he'd behave like the culture he is born and raised into, regardless if he shares the characteristics of the other people living there

im pretty sure there are people in Russia who look almost exactly like people in England
would you say that they are pretending, and they should quit it and come back to England?
doesnt make sense

for the record im not pro imigration in European countries or Japan, but pro imigration in the USA

You are an idiot. Race is a medical fact. A negroid can be born and raised in germany but he is still a negroid.

Also in most of europe (except cuckmany, parts of uk, sweden), blacks are not considered european

>I'm looking at a lot of muslim women who would defend to death having to wear a hijab
Because its their racial culture. The only race on the planet that is not allowed to be united through their race is the White race. So accordingly, you see White people acting anti-White. And the media is promoting and targeting White women betraying their race.

>its not b8 guise I sware

>it has been debunked a long time ago.

You do know that any scientific experiments aimed at the race issue are highly discouraged and won't get any funding because it'll upset people?

>Pro immigration to country other than his own
Fuck off, we're full

>this isnt bait fuck you
lmao

Oh shut the fuck up you child and get off the Internet. Nobody tells you how shit you are, which is exactly why you're able to fight the virtual bogeyman known as sjws and the epic white genocide meme. Sincerely drink bleach.

It takes ten seconds to look at German architecture and compare it, even superficially, to African """architecture""". Don't you ever come at me with that WHITE GENOCIDE MUH HATRED bullshit again. I will fucking end you.

>The Patriarchal North American Empire
I eagerly await the National Socialist American Workers Party.

>And you can't do anything about it than shill on the internet.
You'll see.

Because the truth is often the one thing hardest to swallow. The world does not want to see the differences between different humans but will do it to dogs, cats, birds. We are animals too. To deny differences on a genetic level between the races is to deny science.

The least capital a colonial power invested in an African nation the worse off they are today.

Look at Liberia, no colonial masters. Worst shit hole in Africa.

OP are you trolling? We Germans all clearly differentiate between Germans and 'Southerners'. If you are some ultra leftist Berlin hippie groupie, then i understand that you dont see this occuring, but most rational people use a logical and decent amount of race-specific differentiation when living their lives.

Silver Legion of America or bust

GET OUT YOU GERMAKEK REEEEE

>89768900
I hope you drop dead literally as soon as possible you braindead cuck. You're the worse of all enemies.

I know his is b8 but it blows my mind that leftists still think that race is a matter of superficial features like skin and hair color.

Neither will you. Nor will you or your fellow country men do anything to improve the shit receptacle you ludicrously call a country.

your country is called the nation of nations, and its of no fault of my own, so deal with it, im just telling it like it is
racism in european ethnic states I understand, but in your country I see it as stupid

also, Canada is way better then USA, and canadians are way better people then USAians , I wouldnt come to your shithole even if they paid me to

Good,that's a ok view as we share the same view just I want shitskins to die

>it is the result of weakness and lack of strong guidance from white males.
This plays a role of course, but I feel like white women are the only type that don't consider themselves a part of any group but rather flock to whatever gives a positive emotion at that time

Ahahaha yes, this is what I think too
The amount of fucking BMWW in movies&TV can't be an accident. It's very clear they're trying to push that shit

Cool, I want you to die too. Now stop coming to our countries in the fucking millions if you don't like it.

Look at all these pathetic bigots.

Much like global warming, any attempt to question the norm will get you exiled from the community immediately. Even suggesting running any sort of related trial will end your career.

I'l be among the moderates and sort of agree with you.

To call black people or other races in general inferior race based on IQ would be naive, because generally white people have lower IQs then asians yet still have done more through history then they ever have- culturally and technologically.

But to say that there are no inherent differences between races based on scientific facts alone would be naive and stupid.

I'd rather have a black man that follows the law and customs of the country then a cuck leftist white man who consistently undermines it.

Why has Finland been so on point lately

>USAians
>Macedonia calling another country a shithole
>Spewing Jewish propaganda
Do the gene pool a favor and kys please

A German Shepherd and a bulldog at the same ?

*married to a nigger

Shut up macedonian, youre likely a muslim. Muslims thrive in Canada, they arent so hot in USA. And they are well known for shit talking the USA. GET BENT.

It's the opposite you moron! Science shows there's racial differences, it's the leftist propaganda machine telling you there's no such thing.

>genetics

more than that, and to its absolute fundament:
it is a set of patterned differences of PHYSICS (configuration of matter(bone/tissue) emergent from genetics)

I don't believe you.

>your country is called the nation of nations

By who, faggot? It isn't called that by anyone here.

>Canada is way better then USA

Yeah, the overpriced, cold, and more cucked version of the USA is truly superior to us. Ok. Leftist logic, everyone.

>understand my position of the argument,
We do. It's specious wank. Used by sanctimonious twats to make themselves seem smart.

What's the yellow? Thats a C4H8N2(something)

this is bait.

but blood and ancestry are more important than some flag, some piece of paper, or some lines on a map.

Blacks don't just score lower in IQ, they also score lower in empathy tests. We can also just look at achievements and see that Sub-Saharans didn't even invent the wheel, they're inferior in everything except some athletic tests.

Shut up faggot, your nigger is showing.
You're so invested in your liberal fairytale that you won't even acknowledge the possibility that we might be correct in our analyses.

Here's some more red pills that you won't be able to digest because, let's be honest, you're probably black and your low IQ wouldn't allow for it:

Lowered trust in areas with high diversity is also associated with:

Lower confidence in local government, local leaders and the local news media.
Lower political efficacy – that is, confidence in one's own influence.
Lower frequency of registering to vote, but more interest and knowledge about politics and more participation in protest marches and social reform groups.
Higher political advocacy, but lower expectations that it will bring about a desirable result.
Less expectation that others will cooperate to solve dilemmas of collective action (e.g., voluntary conservation to ease a water or energy shortage).
Less likelihood of working on a community project.
Less likelihood of giving to charity or volunteering.
Fewer close friends and confidants.
Less happiness and lower perceived quality of life.
More time spent watching television and more agreement that "television is my most important form of entertainment".

Putnam published his data set from this study in 2001[11][12] and subsequently published the full paper in 2007.[13]

Source; Robert Putnam, Wikipedia

sulphur

As a person with countless Indian contacts through Uni and Work.
NO ONE LIKES YOU, Indian students cheat so much that examiners check their papers 8 times in a single exam, Cheating fucks. You parents havent taught you the value of hard respectable work, your society is a web of hypocracy and fake presentation. You need to fake luxury so bad that your parents save for 30 years and live on peanuts for a grand wedding instead of living a normal life.
No indian has any self respect, so he can only assume that others dont have it either
TL;DR KYS

Feels good to be part German and part black. I'll never achieve what the Fuhrer did but I am not genetically cucked into complete ineptitude!

>Why is race and racism still a thing in the US?
Because unlike you faggots, we actually have population sources in America that aren't all the same race.

You just have population sinks that don't give a fuck about who goes into the urban grinder since they'll never have many descendants anyway(birth control/abortion, faggotry, degeneracy, violence, other typical urbanshit etc)