NEW FCKH8 TRUMP VID

youtu.be/7kw9TOPnXFw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/08/15/most-latinos-favor-legal-status-for-undocumented-immigrants-but-also-support/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
foodspotting.com/places/369690-panera-bread-barboursville
twitter.com/deport_racism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trumps racist rednecks.
Rant all you want, he'll win anyway.

>it's okay to insult Trump supporters now that Hillary called half of us "deplorable"
Civil War 2 when

why dont people know what "illegal" means?

I guarantee none of the ancestors of the people in this video lived in the territories the US seized during the Mexican-American war.

There were MAYBE 100,000 people living in those territories before the US won them fairly

FCKH8 is a commercial organization designed to get liberals to spend their hard earned welfare cheques on shitty t-shirts. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the people behind the whole thing are trump voters.

>Calling whites Rednecks

Do I get to call them wetbacks in public now?

you made my night!
Thanks for the keks.
D I S L I K E D

I think they mean Spain not Mexico

Also, the (points to brown skin) this is my passport argument is fucking hilarious.

>I'll take imperialism for 200

Win a fucking war if you want the country back.

Can someone provide a link to where Trump said he's going to kick out all Mexicans?

>latinos
>people

All these videos do is draw more people to Trumpykins.

>beaners with their taco trucks on every corner
new king of Cred Forums

anyways, no one gives a shit about commiemexifornia

>2/3 latinos are people born in THIS PLACE!

Wow that's actually worse than I thought it was.

pretty weak video though, they are just debating viewpoints that a made-up person said?
what the fuck?

>redneck

Thats offensive, I prefer Backwoods American.

>RACIST
>REDNECK
>HE WANTS TO DEPORT ALL MEXICANS!!!!1

I'm not a genius, but watching these videos makes me feel like one. These mouth breathing asshats haven't even read Trump's politics and are just parroting hearsay from their facebook memes.

Are you not familiar with this channel?

>literally saying brown skin is a passport
>admitting only 2 in every 3 mexicans are legal

jesus christ

no? the past videos they at least were going off of what trump said (even though he didn't)

this time they're just creating a fake character and having him say dumb shit so they can respond easier

is this your first time leaf?

>implying that's bad

This.

Was thinking that the whole time

>look these people in the eye and tell them you aren't 100% comfortable with handing them the reigns to power on a silver platter

Do they actually think this childish shit works?

if we want to get picky it was all indian land.

They also forgot the Treaty of Guatalupe-Hildago which ended the Mexican American War, granted the land they mentioned to us, and gave the option of citizen ship to the Mexicans. Most of the Mexicans took American citizenship rather than move back to Mexico.

The people who make these videos went full retard.

>racist rednecks

They really don't see their own hypocrisy?

Dude please post that on their channel.

I would love to hear the response they would give

They don't speak english.

They act as if your average spic isn't just as trashy as your average redneck.

Seen this?

youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw

all you guys leave, I'm maybe 25%, they might let me stay.

Absolute majority of spics openly support of breaking the law
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/08/15/most-latinos-favor-legal-status-for-undocumented-immigrants-but-also-support/
it's like they're asking for deportation

The left has a the weak poor uneducated "latinx" fags, Trump has the redpilled assimilated self-sufficient Latinos supporting him.

>Rednecks
Wow ethnic/classist slurs?

Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

Fucking Mexicans started the God damn war, and lost.
Now want to act like a bunch of bitches about it.

Soros thinks it works.

Its' so obvious when he funds a video

great british pound?

This make Texas Mexico again shit is why you wetbacks have to go back and stay back.

t. Tejano

>We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us

Deport these nigger mexicans that don't like the law please

t. spic

Probably dislike them more than you do, disgrace to my own race tbqh

MAKE TEXAS BLACK AGAIN

no it's actually racist. need to report this video

We paid them 15 million dollars for the land and absorbed the 3.25 million they owed us.

The US was going to pay them 45 million for the land anyway, but they said no. The war started over a Mexican military party crossing the border and raided US troops in Texas.

We then proceded to whoop their ass all the way to Mexico city until they surrendered.

Fun fact, The Mexican American War is where Robert E. Lee, Grant, Jackson, and other Civil War generals learned the finer points of combat.

>FCKH8

Guess they need more T-shirts to sell

No one takes these fucks seriously

good boy points you fuck

dont even post without lurking more

get in here for the dcleaks

I rather have rightless negroes than entitled spics

Beaker here, MAGA!!!!

what happened to "TUCK FRUMP XD" ?

With their argument, why doesn't EVERYONE leave the US and only leave behind the native indians? How dare they take land that wasn't theirs.

>mexicans are mixed with natives therefore the land belongs to them

Please Chad, give me back my tendies. I barely have enough to get by.

That like/dislike ratio though

Some of them brag about being brown and they are pale as fuck. They believe they are Mayans and they may have like 5% of indigenous blood.

lol, I'm watching you gorton. No more family pack with the shitty sticks. and 18 pack with the good sticks.

>Wealthy privileged Mexicans>Impoverished whites

This is why the modern "left" is anything but.

>hurrrrr San Diego, Los Angeles, those names are Mexican so that means my name is written on it.

So I guess Paris, Texas belongs to France then huh? Or New Berlin, Wisconsin belongs to Germany?

I would keep quiet about it. You know how Russians like to liberate

How did you go from such badasses to such little bitches?

Eso es un meme

Los verdaderos latinos jamas votaran por ese pendejo.

Esas viejas, como todas, simplemente quieren un poco de atencion.

Im with #anyonebuttrump

Shh. Just don't tell putin.

When (((they))) took control after WWII.

those who challenge Trump end up destroyed by KEK

my hero

Look at this faggot and laugh

I'm going to post this. Anyone have anything to add?

This is all bullshit. Let’s just take my home state, the once great state of California as an example.
1. When California became a US territory the total population of non-natives was 2,000. The 15,000,000 Latinos currently in this state are not descended from that 2,000. This state wasn’t stolen from Mexicans, there were hardly any here.
2. California is not some ancestral Mexican homeland. Look at the back any Mexican’s pick-up truck and you will see that Mexicans are very proud of their Aztec heritage. Now look at a map of Aztec territory. Nowhere near California. Mexicans are primarily decedents of European settlers and native groups like the Aztec and Mayans. They have no connection to the natives of California. They’re claim of this territory being taken from them basically boils down to them saying, “That’s not fair, we stole it first!”
3. California was about 80% white up until the early 80s. The vast majority of Latinos here are new. They emigrated well over 100 years after California became an US state. They have no claim to it and no right to it.

Please, more of these. These cringe worthy videos will only push more voters to trump

Stupid thing to ask but

That food there, where uh... where does one eat something like this? Looks like it isn't homemade

see The Treaty of Guatalupe Hildago gives them no Legal right to the land.

Looks like a fancy variation of a chicken pot pie. Pretty popular in many American restaurants

>Los verdaderos latinos

Kek. Did you know that mexican-american civil rights leader Cesar Chavez was strongly against illegal immigration? He even marched to the border and physically tried to stop them from crossing because he knew how damaging that cheap labor would be to his battle for workers rights.

It's also led by a closet pedophile

so u be sayin' that you wuz kangz n' shit?

Chicken pot pie? That is clearly soup in a bread bowl. Tomato Soup from what I can tell (though it could be some other type of red soup). You can get that at Panera bread, a specialty soup restaurant (if you have one near you), or some other bakery/cafe setup. They're actually pretty popular these days, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a place that serves bread bowls.

Although it looks like a bread bowl. You can find them at the Panera restaurants for example
foodspotting.com/places/369690-panera-bread-barboursville

>that curly hair on the "tanned latinos"
those are totally kikes

>latinos
>were in america before whites

What about Indiums? Also

>it's okay for native people to claim their land and tell others to gtfo
>it's racist for native white europeans to tell others to gtfo

What's with all that movement on youtube with official antitrump videos? Did they received donations from Soros?

>b-b-but our brown skin makes us citizens of the country you founded!

>A year later
>And people are still running with the Trump hates all Mexicans narrative

>literal screaming redneck represents all white people
This guy has driven more people to Trump than he's aware of. I'm sure he's just fine considering whatever merchandise he's sold.

THIS IS FUCKING TREASON

>there was actually a time when Texas/America was getting progressively whiter every year

a man can dream

They know he doesn't hate mexicans, but they know that he hates that they're criminals and getting away with that

They all need to go.

I fucking swear the only people who even see these videos are Cred Forums and the_donald. What's the point in spending the money to make these videos?
The worst part is the repeat threads of Cred Forumschucklefuck OPs posting this video over and over again

>spics make this whole election about race
>get mad when people actually start turning racist back at them

pls i need my gbp

That's a bread bowl from Boudins.

Latinos ARE injuns. Not so many of them actually have white blood

twitter.com/deport_racism

This was free so I snapped it up. How do I play this? I have a twitter account with my real name on which I don't really use so I might just photoshop pepe into the cover photo and join the anti-Hillary Twitter botnet with this account.

Jesus that was fast.

>white people are immigrants from Europe
It's not like some spanish speaking european country wiped out the natives and took it from them

This Deport Racism crowd is really rustling me up mighty fierce. How do you suppose we could go about a systematic take down of their organization?

oy vey better give the helpful men at twitter by giving them your contact info

And heres another little secret- indigenous people migrated from Asia.

And yet another secret: The states you said(Texas, California, New Mexico, Oklahoma) weren't just taken.They were conquered in war.

don't bother. nobody takes them seriously. it's just a quick cash grab.

>2 out of 3 Latinos is born here
So a third of all beaners are illegal?
10 feet higher.

>muh California is mexican
>lost the land in a war and then got paid for relinquishing it

It's natives being upset after their ancestors sold their land for $20 and a drink all over again

Fkh8 were those the assholes sending faggot propaganda to Russian children. Dirty pedo cunts.

>dead eyes

it sucks being post-Plato's-cave level of red-pilled, knowing that much of life is suffering and a downward trajectory, but at least my eyes aren't soulless like these inbred leftists.

>half of them are kikes

feels bad man

It's just a T-Shirt advertisement

A YouTube hero would just get it deleted.

Where's the fun in that?

As someone who lives in the south I get triggered every time the redneck southerner stereotype comes into play.

I lived in the city for most of my life until I moved into the south and boy it was the best thing to happen to me.

People are much more traditional, kind and outgoing. Whites and blacks actually get along because whites aren't fruity fucks and the blacks don't act like niggers. People believe strongly in God and defend there beliefs. Nearly every household has a gun inside of it with a family that is proud of where they come from etc.

I love living here.