Genesis 17:14

Genesis 17:14

And the uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken My covenant.

So basically, if you're opposed to circumcision then you're not a proper Christian and damned to Hell

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Navigating-Genesis-Scientists-Journey-through/dp/1886653860
youtube.com/watch?v=t5_WdU5aGkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hell doesn't exist, silly.
There is only the underworld.

>from his people

And just who do those "people" happen to be OP?

*buzzword in parentheses*

God created man with foreskins though. Religionfags BTFO

Mfw no one in Sweden is circumcised, unless you are a jew from another country

> Wants to talk about Christianity
> Doesn't quote the gospels

>old testament

fake Christfag detected

That's judaism, you dumb amerinigger
Christians aren't supposed to be circumcised

Jesus came to fulfil The Law I think?

Jesus's death broke the Tabernacle. The barrier between God and the common man was broken. Now, we no longer need to make the old covenant with God, but instead find him through Christ the Son.

tl:dr Your parents cut your dick for no reason.

and people still doubt that Christianity is a jewish plot? fucking retards the lots of you. how fucking thick in the head do you have to be to believe in a 2000yo book written by low-IQ sand-niggers in the first place? you fucking idiots are worst than muslims, because at least THEY fight for what they believe, you just spread your ass cheeks and let them fuck you over. look at your pope. fucking disgraceful

>He still believes ancient Jewish fairy tales

>If you don't cut off a bit of skin that I really don't like (in which the removal of can actually result in serious infection as well), you're going to hell.

Wew lad I want your cloud daddy to tell us more

Basically if you're a jew that uses a shitty jew book as an excuse to mutilate children you can kill yourself
Do you also still sacrifice goats as well?

>I'm going to be sent to hell because my parents didn't let a kike cut my penis

God is an asshole

I always feel like i'd prefer to be circumsized, but I have a feeling it aids my sexual degeneracy, was my circumcision remembered even though I don't remember it? Can I blame my love for photogenic guys that look like females on the trauma i received as a baby getting the skin cut off my cock?

I'm sure God is going to put me into hell for having skin on the dick which he put on me in the first place.

Stupid fucking jewish fucks, yet no one shits on them, everyone shits on the catholics instead because they won't behead you nor call you an anti-catholic.

That would explain the prime mover of the big bang. Universe was sharted into existence.

>Mfw no one in Sweden is circumcised, unless you are a jew from another country

kek

It was fulfilled, many just never understood to begin with so they weren't dynamic enough for the updates

17 Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and boast in God; 18 if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; 19 if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark, 20 an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of little children, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— 21 you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? 22 You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? 23 You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? 24 As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”[b]

25 Circumcision has value if you observe the law, but if you break the law, you have become as though you had not been circumcised. 26 So then, if those who are not circumcised keep the law’s requirements, will they not be regarded as though they were circumcised? 27 The one who is not circumcised physically and yet obeys the law will condemn you who, even though you have the[c] written code and circumcision, are a lawbreaker.

28 A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

>Genesis 17:14
>And the uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken My covenant.
No, that's Old Testament. It was part of the covenant between God and the tribes of Israel. It has nothing to do with Christianity today.

by the law he meant God's commandment
love your neighbor
do not covet
etc

Galatians 5:2
"Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all."

Paul is telling adult readers that if they decide to get circumcised after they're saved, Christ will be no value to them. Kids who can't choose for themselves or have parents who don't know any better aren't affected.

God made man in his image
God is perfect
Except that little bit, cut that off.

>Kids who can't choose for themselves or have parents who don't know any better aren't affected.
>aren't affected.
Yeah,they're only lacking half of their dicks.

Jesus literally says we don't need circumsicion anymore because that was something the Jews did, and in the new covenant (Christianity), God's people would not be identified by circumcision or uncircumsision among (to identify a non believer from a believer), but rather by how they lived (their works)

>heretics trying to lecture us on the Bible

The New Testament abrogates a lot of the Old Testament. Technically, even the Ten Commandments were replaced by Jesus's two, "Love thy neighbor" and "Love God"

Why did god change his mind? Is god a woman?

>Inb4 atheist retards that don't know the term "Christian" wasn't around when this was written

>hurr durr you fucking Jews

Is nobody going to answer me, im serious here, I don't want to be accountable for my addiction to guys that look feminine.

Except you are ignoring all the comments disproving you

>mfw 90% of Nazis were Christian

A devastating blow to all the Christians participating in the old covenant

semantics is a problem for the petty, let them wallow in ignorance regardless of what title they give themselves, atheist or theist.

The only parts of the Old Testament a Christian is obliged to follow are the parts that are repeated in the New Testament. They are "covenants," literally contracts. The "Old Testament" is a contract that God had with Israel. That contract is gone and there hasn't been a temple for real Jews to perform the necessary sacrifices/rituals in two thousand years.

Christians don't do that anymore. Actually I don't remember where but somewhere in The Bible is was said people don't need to do that anymore.

woah that's pretty spooky. Is this for real?

So why do they still do it in America?

You are really retarted this covenant is for the jews, also rewd galatians 1 and 6.
If a christian gets circumsized the sacrifice of Jesus wont count for you.

God made a new covenant that replaced the old one (current judaism), when Jesus came down from heaven to rid us of original sin as well as any sins we may commit. The old one was there so people would have a relationship with God while they waited for a savior

>but why didn't Jesus come from the start

Because Adam and Eve had committed the original sin, God let humanity live with it for a while. Now you can sin and be forgiven, but only if you really intend to be forgiven and not do so I again

>inb4 "hurr durr so I can jus kill people and say I'm sorry everytiam??!!"

The laws of the old testament were removed by Christ dying on the cross. Paul SPECIFICALLY says this.

Same reason you don't get killed for adultery, braiding hair, mixing fabrics, not sacrificing animals, etc. anymore.

wtf i hate foreskin now

This, many of these "atheist intellectuals" could never hold up an argument against your average priest, well educated in all philosophies as well as science

I wonder when they will stop jerking each other off to the false claim that genesis and the big bang are exclusive to each other

>not praising Kek

>false claim that genesis and the big bang are exclusive to each other
How old is Earth? How old is Universe?

kek

Disproven health reasons.

Read the new testament, faggot.

Same reason the media is full of shills

In the middle ages, we weren't doing that. In fact, that was brought back a while after WW2

Really makes you think huh?

Abraham, his descendants and those who were bought with their money (Genesis 17:12-13). Also, all the males of a household were to be circumcised if one of them wanted to join in the Passover celebrations (Exodus 12:43-49).

that's the jew bible you cuck christians were freed from the jew laws

>braiding hair, mixing fabrics
I'm a christian but why was this ever banned?

amazon.com/Navigating-Genesis-Scientists-Journey-through/dp/1886653860
For you

I'm waiting for the Trinidad and Tobago KoC poster to weigh in on this.

Galatians 5:2-11

>Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law. You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace. For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love.

Gaytheists BTFO

You ad&d fags need to get with the program, we play pathfinder now.

These laws were there for two reasons. It continues the theme of "purity" and it also set the Jews apart from their pagan neighbors

Paul also claimed he got a secret gospel in the woods from Jesus, and there were no witnesses to this event. There are also three separate accounts to this event and all three have different details.

Paul also murdered christians and was known for his ruthless persecution and animosity towards the christian faith, prior to his (((conversion))).

Paul not only contradicts Jesus but also the other apostles. He and the apostles discuss what to bring to the gentiles and Paul doesn't even fulfill what he says he's going to do.

Paul is a nigger who infiltrated the faith of God's messiah and made up a bunch of shit about grace, contradicted himself constantly, and was specifically the one spoken of who would "come in his own name" and that would be accepted where Christ himself was not.

Paul sucks. The entire religion of Christianity is a wild invention of Paul to get you away from the torah.

>trusting Paul over G-d himself
What kind of retard does this?

Buy a vowel Mr. Upside down 666

We dont know, the only thing created in 6 days in the Bible was Eden. Man was banished to Earth and no history of it is given

>Paul not only contradicts Jesus but also the other apostles.

There was never any question by any of the other apostles that Paul wasn't legitimate or didn't have a legitimate encounter with Jesus Christ. Where does Paul "contradict" them?

Matthew 5:29

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

So basically, if you think aobut sex with a woman you're not married to you're not a proper Christian and are damned to hell.
Well OP, are you ready to pull your eyes out? Or will you never think about sex again?

This is what a protestant looks like

Go away nuchristian

> Proper Christian
> Genesis

Synagogue of satan thread

>I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law.
What if your parents circumcised you when you were a baby? I feel like with the whole theme of Jesus you wouldn't have to carry forward right? I assume Paul meant getting circumcised with the intent to follow the covenant right?

>what is adultery
>what is not fornication

It means married men should not be lusting after women, how does this not make sense to you?

The old Testament is Jewish, senpai.

Christians keep it around to borrow from it (since Jesus was Jewish), but they follow the New Testament.

I do know Paul's "contradicted" himself because he would preach to different people following under different laws like the old vs new with the gentiles and such.

>So basically, if you think aobut sex with a woman you're not married to you're not a proper Christian and are damned to hell.

The New Testament is about changing a person's mind so that they will not want to look at other women with lust. The law was being used in a way that people would do whatever the hell they could get away with as long as it didn't technically break the letter of the law. With this teaching Jesus is saying that is not enough, and that is hypocrisy. If you understood that God hates adultery and you really wanted to please God you wouldn't even want to entertain it in your mind.

Then why ever say to use circumcision?

>If it was useful they would naturally be circumcised
This is way too intelligent an argument to be from the early AD's, most eurofags can't think of that argument today.

To prevent masturbation

Again, adultery is applied to married men and women, as well as to those having sex with married men or women

Getting a boner over than qt with a belly shirt is fine

To mark yourself as being part of the old covenant

Jesus fulfilled the old laws. Get fucked. Far more intelligent theologians than you put this to rest centuries ago.

>2016
>mutilating babies for an imaginary sky kike
>not in jail or an asylum

This and only this.

Circumcision may have some health benefits, but the point of it was to make Israel distinct and "Holy" from their neighbors. Pagan Egyptian priests also used circumcision. It's a non-issue now since the whole plan of Israel being a holy nation of priests that would teach the world about God had to be scrapped.

Old testament is old. Those are laws for kikes not the white man

>Coming in drop your meme despite the whole case being put down
>never read replies
>think you've won the argument.

I hate my kikegoy parents for mutilating me. All kikes belong in hell. And genesis is a fairy tale you faggot.

>Genesis
>New Testament

And, reminder that mutilating your son is nigger tier.

>intelligent
>theologian
Mental gymnastics to "prove" whatever you have decided to be the truth in advance.

All these dense atheists who barely have any grasp on Christianity trying to BTFO us using our own Bible.

Most common errors
>thinking genesis is talking about earth and not Eden
>not knowing the concepts of the old and new covenant
>not being aware of how Jesus separated himself from the old Jews and made a new following with the reborn Christians
>"adultery and fornication in the Bible are the same thing" syndrome

Keep em coming lads

Galatians 5:2-11
"Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law. You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace. For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love. ..."
1 Corinthians 7:19
For neither circumcision counts for anything nor uncircumcision, but keeping the commandments of God.

>As usual the Atheists, (I'm assuming OP is Atheist making a dig on Christianity,) is totally ignorant of Christianity itself.

It's not, it's a story about Eden

I don't know why so many people get this wrong

>current year
you go hell now motherfucker, cut your dick off or die

>Genesis

Ayy nice one kike.

Based african

Christian blacks are non-nigger tier

>see pre 1970s household fatherhood and crime statistics for blacks

Everything works under Christianity, atheism fucks everything up
>women become feminist dykes
>blacks become murderous niggers
>whites become soft cucks

>Mental gymnastics
Why does the answer being complicated make it wrong

Oh look holy digits

I want y'all to know I love you guys. See a thread with the OP spouting bs clearly disproven by Paul and brace myself for a shitstorm and instead I am pleasantly surprised by everyone here putting forth the truth.

(((Old))) Testament

Deus vult brother

>It`s another cuck thread

We took care of it bruh

The atheist Jews left the thread

Read the rest of the book

Jesus isn't a fan of circumcision

It doesn't. Mental gymnastics means trying to rationalize an inconsistent world view.

It's clearly not if such perfect explanations exist.

>I believe the Bible is the literal word from God.
>Oh yeah, ignore 90% of the first two thirds of it.
>You must study theology for years to understand why this is not a contradiction. :^)

Then why does every christian here no the answer. You know the answer literally said in The Bible.

That's the Old Testament. Not the New Testament.

know*

I don't care about anything in the old testament.
Ducking juice.

This.

The Old Testament is included for the bible for historical reference but the key difference between Christianity and Messianic Judaism is that Christians interpret John 3:16 to mean that the followers of Christ are absolved from passive obligations of ye olde days such as levitical law and that you will be judged on how you died (not necessarily on how you lived). I.e. if you die repentant versus if you die without repenting.

You're not a jew... are you OP?

How can you people believe/follow this with a straight face? In this day? Amazes me. It's like watching living fossils.

>You must study years to understand the word of God on a more objective level but anyone can understand it on a non-objective level

Sounds right to me

Current year

>Literally the first heresis btfo by Paul

He never replaced the commandments.
Those 2 commandments are summaries of the 10, 5 are for man, your neighbor, and the other 5 is for God.

The covenant you speak of is the Covenant between Moses and his people and God, NOT Christians.

russia attacks war opreation war in syria stop fighting about dicks faggots

>genesis
kek

That's only for the kikes not the goyim nigger

Underrated post

>the new testament doesn't exist
You realize Christianity had this debate 2000 years ago right?

>114 replies to this shitty bait
You people are idiots

You probably simply don't understand religion. This may be a good place to start for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=t5_WdU5aGkA

2000 years old when God created Light.

That's the Jewish covenant, dipshit

>*Booming voice*

>I have made you in my image

>Now cut off your dick skin or I damn you to hell...

>Yes I'm keeping mine.