Texit imminent. Where were you when we made Texas great again?

Why can't the rest of the USA get their shit together? (Arizona is the exception)

Texans are paying out of their own pockets to try and secure the rest of the nation:
breitbart.com/texas/2015/06/10/texas-gov-signs-toughest-border-security-plan-of-any-state-and-seeks-fed-reimbursement/

Texans stood up to Obama's phony legislation which was actually just more open immigration:
texastribune.org/2015/11/09/fifth-court-strikes-down-immigration-program/

Texans treated terrorists like they should be treated:
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/may/04/officer-and-two-suspects-reportedly-shot-at-draw-the-prophet-contest-in-texas

NOW you fuckers are trying to let ISIS in:
chron.com/news/politics/article/Texas-threatens-to-exit-the-federal-refugee-9236722.php
"Texas, which has taken in more refugees than any state in the nation over the past year, is threatening to leave the federal refugee program if the Obama administration does not meet its security demands."

When will the other states get their shit together?

GOOD LUCK AND GODSPEED TEXAS

Thank you based wheelchair man.

They wouldn't dare

So when North Mexico (texas) leaves the union I won't shed a tear. They are fucked cause every beaner there can claim naturalization due to them being there from the start of Texas leaving the union. Which is basically the same as being annexed into Mexico.

Goodbye, Texas. I'm sure as shit not gonna miss you.

Not until after the election.

>independent states clinging on to their freedoms and protecting their citizens by sticking it to the big government

how can a country be this based

Enjoy watching your economy go down the shitter. Texas actually stayed in the black during the recession.

Every beaner here already considers themselves Texan and none of them openly hides. Nothing will change.

Except lib cucks from commiefornia will movie to colorado instead

While a lot of steers and queers come from Texas and they aren't as based as their bloated ego think they are, they're still pretty based. Shit like this being an example. I hope they one day do half the shit they threaten to do. Based secession clause in their Constitution.

>implying illegals want anything to do with Mexico

They left that shitty country for a reason.

texit sounds like a brand of trailmix
brexit sounds like bran biscuits cereal

They're dumb enough to wave the Mexican flag around.

>muh civic nationalism will work this tiem guise

We can just make Puerto Rico the 50th state then. It'll help contribute to our hispanic quota if Texas leaves.

texas says that shit few times a year, whenever they are told they are irrelevant inbred red state

they threaten to leave over virtually anything. nobody outside texas gives a fuck or takes the seriously, but the inbreds there love it. its an automatic win for the incumbents so they keep making such statements

>Giving the US another "blue" state.

No.

Watch it come back to us

Come and take it.

Makes me proud to be steak eating, gun slinging, Trump voting, Good Samaritan law defending, dog owning, high property tax paying Texan.
Trigger warning: [[I'm Indian]]

Many companies are based in Texas because our union laws protect the employer too
Also led the states in highest export revenue since 2002

Then there's always this goy in every thread

Is that a challenge, white boi?

A man can dream

Yes.
You going to ask the cartel nicely for a gun to come take your "ancestral land"?

Im sure that will go well.

>thinking the secession clause will allow them to leave the union

You know, it used to be legal for all states to leave, look what happened

We don't need guns or even violence to take it back. Look at it, half of Texas is Latin, and most of those Latinos are Mexicans. Accept it white boi, we're winning and you can't do anything about it

Texas can't leave until after the general election. If Texas goes Trump will have a much harder time reaching 270.

k...keep me posted when you stop leaching off the federal programs and produce something for society other than hungry mouth.

Well of course there'd be a war if they actually tried. Based that it's in there though. That would at least make Washington have to address that they're just going to ignore a state's Constitution.

>We're winning and theres nothing you can do about it
None of the hispanics from Mexico here that have any sort of real job want Mexico to have TX. Any single "Mexican"-American that's been to Mexico, like me, knows how much of a shithole it is literally in every part of the country. The only people who can tolerate Mexico are the very rich, even middle class is absolute garbage there I'd rather be borderline poverty in America than in Mexico.

Also all the relatives on my Mom's side want Trump to win because they have actually worked to become legal Americans and wouldn't think twice about putting down some uppity la raza type nigger. And by nigger I mean you because you are the same.

You really will have to come and take it and since you've got a whole single gun store good luck juan pablo

as long as you hold the sacred knowledge of the Yeehaw and Y'all you are charged with defense of Texan culture and our secret texas spice

I don't fucking blame them, I'd leave too.

>being annexed into Mexico
>fighting a revolution against Mexico

(((You))) need to pick one

Calm down chicanito, no need to be upset over bantz, are all of you so entitled that you think you're superior because you're at the other side of the bridge? Get off your high horse, faggot. You're nothing but a pretentious beaner pretending to be American, you are a race traitor.

This Paco is right, you have to go back.

if we leave they'd better nuke Austin first. I live just outside of the city and If we leave and I'm stuck in a sovereign country with these degenerates I'm going to kill myself.

Texas is the only state with an independent energy grid.

Texas GDP is some where in the top 30 (conservative estimate) IN THE WORLD.

Texas is agriculturally self sustaining (majority of other states are not)

Less than 40% of Texas is developed meaning there is tons of room for expansion and new cities.

Large majority of Mexicans in Texas consider themselves "white Mexicans", lean republican, hate illegal immigrants and would gladly Texit to preserve their wealth and status.

Houston would thrive once it had the oppourtunity to purge the dindu criminals that came over after Katrina.

Texas is widely recognized all over the world. Good luck getting some European to point out whatever joke state you live in. Recognition and establishment as an independent country would happen virtually over night.

>implying every state that touches Texas won't immediately leave as well.

t. Texan

>come back to us

>implying Tejano's here want anything to do with you wetbacks.

>you're superior because you're at the other side of the bridge?

YES THEY ARE

>Stay in your cartel controlled hellhole you coward pussy.

>inb4 muh bantz

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

God bless Texas and God bless America

>Can't deal with cartels
>Calls others cowards
Kek, even Bob agrees with me You need to come back here, maybe you'll grow a spine.

>race traitor
I'm an american you brown nigger, go back to your living hell because if you think I'd let you browns turn Texas into a cesspit then you're free to hop over and try

>race = nation
>im Mexican because im bean
>i gotta go back in the bucket with all the other beans while the fresas in mexico city shit all over the rest of you all
no thanks

>>Can't deal with cartels

(((You))) can't deal with cartels. If you could your country would not be a shithole.

(((You))) are a coward for not dealing with them in your own country.

(((You))) only wish you were at the same level as American beans.

You niggers pretend to be American family. It's OK to be delusional, but you are just a beaner

texas is one of the states with a big sense of its own culture. they will be one of the last to fall to faceless, identityless globalist reforms

>threatens
You're all hat and no cattle.

BASED TEXAS STAY FOR THE ELECTION WE NEED YOUR ELECTORALVOTES

this, all of this, and nothing but this

Mexicans in Texas aren't as much about La Raza as their counterparts in California. A good amount of them assimilate into the Anglo middle class.

Still need to build a wall though.