What do you mean I can't get in your country and will have to starve and freeze because of my skin color?

>What do you mean I can't get in your country and will have to starve and freeze because of my skin color?

yeah, fuck off.

He looks like a tanned white kid, tho

Your skin color is the reason you're freezing and starving in the first place.

yes, fuck off

Pretty much, yeah.

Let the kids in sure, but the parents can fuck off

This is not my problem

Shoo parasite

Thanks for Correcting The Record, 1 (one) Zimbabwean Dollar was deposited to your account.

Hurry up and die, you're gobbling up all the resources.

you're starving and freezing in your own country

if you want to not starve and freeze help change it

nah.

Italians like you and that little boy can stay in Italy, m8. We have enough pizza restaurants.

You starve and freeze here too because of your skin color
it's your natural state

I can't help your religion and culture is a heap of primitive shit, blame your parents. If we let you in, it never ends, we lose our country. I DONT WANT THAT FAGGOTSSSSSSSSSS

>people think racism is the only reason others don't want poorly regulated immigration of refugees

You people are the ones who brought war to the middle-east in the first place.
How is it not "your problem"? Take some responsibility.

I mean that you can't enter my country and will have to freeze and starve because of your skin color. Are you retarded?

Look at those beady, evil little eyes.

You know he's planning to jihad.

Well, look at this way.

If you stayed in the fucking dunes at least you'd only be starving.

Sorry buddy, these guys need the aid money for dem programs

nope it actually was you, remember 1907?

>Implying this wasn't all the Britbongs' fault

this cant be real. you didnt just say that.

Too bad, bro.

Trollolololol

you triggered? america fucking started this mess in the middle east trying to civilize barbarians, man you are one stupid country

>>>/9gag/

Ask daddy for a blanket and mommy for a tit to suck. Or ask mommy for a blanket because you are going to wind up sucking daddy's dick anyway.

Or you can join Ahmed's little boy harem

>I can't get in your country and will have to starve and freeze
Wrap yourself in your country's flag while you do it.

those savages have been at war long before america existed.

Oh, sorry.

Baiting shill cuck!

>Meme arrows into Cred Forums

maybe in mexico

>what do you mean my track record of turning my country into a raging shithole, that I was forced to flee from, is giving you second thoughts about letting me and the rest of my country into yours?
>I'm so dependent upon gibs that without your intervention I will literally die because of the weather, doesn't that just fill you with confidence that I will be able to contribute to your society?
>no of course I won't assimilate silly! As a proud people whose culture was so toxic it poisoned the breadbasket of the world I will be bringing all that wonderful diversity to your doorstep. Of course if you refuse then I might get angry and react by killing you and anyone else who doesn't want to convert to my religion, but hey my religion is one of peace and tolerance (only for the people who are apart of my religion) so don't hate me you bigot!

You and your kind deserve every truck, bomb and AK round that goes your way.

I can see the fucking hate in his eyes.

you started the major wars and antagonised them the whole time with supporting israel

if you dont like getting blamed, dont meddle

Did I stutter?

allah brought the war there since the birth of islam

UK gave Israel to the jews

cant help myself. i got a special ops im running tonight. to further destabilize the middle east.

We mean exactly that.

islam has been invading Europe since it was invented, checkmate carpet sniffers.

>Fresh haircut
>Washed recently
>Not bone-skinny

It's a staged image. 100% staged. I've seen shit like this before.

exactly that.
more enlightered nations should only start dealing with your people when all low IQ islamic fags are weeded out by natural selection, just like communism died in Russia and catholicism died in Germany

Fucking dogs, plants, and all other beings can feed themselves and those "members of the human species" can't. Bunch of lazy ass parasites the lot of them.

>>What do you mean I can't get in your house and will have to sit outside because I don't know you?

>you started the major wars
I know you're pretending to be retarded, but that line of moronic reasoning needs more push back.

Even if some stupid euroshit thinks america started the syrian civil war (laughable), how does that explain the vast majority of the millions of refugees that aren't from syria?

Is america to blame for eritrea? Somalia? Ghana and chad?

Everyone with an above 75 IQ can see this is just a massive coordinated economic/cultural migration of low class africans into western nations. But there's still morons out there claiming they are "refugees fleeing warzones" and it's not getting any scrutiny.