White woman explains why white men are undesirable

White men create hate groups like mgtow and worship a homosexual jew named Milo about "muh women oppressin me n shit" and then complain when white women hook up with black and brown men.

Take notes basement dwelling autists...those black and brown men...ARE MEN not little boys that whine and cry and are easily wounded by the slightest criticism.

I'm so so glad the white race is will be a minority in every continent on earth pretty soon. Whites are an abomination.

YOU CANNOT REFUTE THIS!

White racists have enslaved every other race on earth, invaded lands, STOLE RESOURCES and when there little white countries get immigrations from the countries they invaded they cry "MUH WHITE GENOCIDE, MUH WHITE SPECIES IS DYIN OUT"

how sad...how sad that in 2016 you still can't learn to live side by side with your fellow HUMANS!

I recommend this book to all of you closet racists in hopes of converting you to the decent path in this life

amazon.com/White-Like-Me-Reflections-Privileged/dp/1593764251

I actually read tim wise book in uni this year, I think you might get bashed for even recommending his book on this site though OP, you need to be careful.

I'm a big fan of tim wise as well, I hope you are able to convert some of these racists but I doubt you will, some people are just dead set in there ways.

solid thread

keep up the good work

Bullshit. Women were like this way before MGTOW and Milo. Fuck off.

yea mgtow is a cancerous group and totally counter productive

Back in my day, trolling was a art

Same fagging. We have ID's moron.

We can see your ID dumbfuck.

God you suck at this

Consider this:

look at this hoe lmfao

eyyy bitch you're stupid as fuck, quit covering your ugly ass face so we can see what an inbred hick looks like hahahahahahahaha

There is one flaw in your plan.

You are white.

and now you're the ones being conquered hahahahhahaaha

0/10
Try harder OP.

>how sad that in 2016 you still can't learn to live side by side with your fellow HUMANS!
Isn't this exactly what white people do? Everyone else is doing all the bombing, raping and murdering.

If you're white and like non-white find a non-white person
If you're white and like white find a white person

Why do people care, besides fathers who don't want their daughters to get BLACKED?

>mfw this thread
Lurk more

(you)

Race mix the serfs, they're still serfs

> $.12 shekels have been deposited into your CTR account.
>Thank you for Correcting the Record.

>Doesn't realize we have ID's
>Responds to his own thread
>Nigger intellect

Jokes on you, OP. I'm white and I almost exclusively date latinas. White girls aren't very attractive to me most of their time, they're usually dumb as shit and talk with an annoying valley girl accent, and they're BORING. White women have no personalities most of the time.

tl;dr Have fun fucking niggers and being a single mother. I didn't want you anyway :^)

the fact is you still DON'T know how to live side by side

how many instances of anti immigrant attacks have we seen? thousands maybe hundres

but the media never reports them ebcause the media is majority white

THE WALTONS own majority of the white media in the US, look it up!

>some burned out old hag thinks her opinion matters.

oh i'm laffin.

Women are met with disdain these days because women have it much easier than men in western society. And men are insulted about it, constantly. It's rubbed in our faces. There's your answer.

The latinas around here only seem to want white Chads. Whatever, that's just the way it goes, but I do notice that all brown women have a major entitlement complex when it comes to sex and dating. Black women seem fine dating weak nerdy white betas.

this has to be a canadian using an american proxy
no one can be this dumb

You're just trying too hard. You're going to lose those $.12 shekels if you post too much OP.

Top thread OP

You know nothing burgerwoman

>OP is an obvious troll
>People still respond without saging
Jesus christ Cred Forums.

Yeah, latinas need a lot of sex. That's pretty much a proven fact.

>Laughs at other countries being conquered
>60% white

Woman and the snake.

No one has refuted any of my points thus far

I guess debating racists online is easier than I thought.

nice try op.

>being historically illterate

Kill yourself you stupid cunt. If you'd rather fuck criminal niggers than have a healthy white family with many children I hate you and you deserve to die.

Reported. Enjoy yer ban.

Enjoy your AIDS.

I'm sry

You have much to learn, faggot.

(OP)
>Merely pretending THIS FUCKING HARD.

of course its a mart sharter with this garbage

this is unacceptable samefagging

Sage goes in all lines

So we now know to follow Milo and use MGTOW as a slogan.

/thread, you shills do more damage to yourselves than us if you post like this so openly, we aren't idiots.

black men generally have bigger, thicker penises than white boys

this is a fact and cannot be refuted

Wow OP, you are so wise. You have completely made me change my ways.

Sage

what the fuck is this thread?

women are acting the way they are because they think white men are losing.. and that's it.

wow total cancer, go shill your shit book for shekels elsewhere

so much white insecurity

Was being retarded part of your plan?

also fellas lets not all forget to review this book on Amazon with tons of one star reviews

> Draws a smiley face.
> Disgusting frown that shows her daddy complexx

Keep burning the coal. Like anyone here gives a fuck.

>black men are real men

Lmao, Asian pride my bro,fuck those niggas

I literally don't fucking care, we have bigger problems than this bullshit, why the fuck should I even acknowledge you if you can't see whats happening to the world? Must be nice having the IQ of a fucking donkey.

Go get raped and murdered by a pack of niggers.

>when a normal fag shill tries to do work
the thread