Was the fall of the Roman Empire a bad thing?

Was the fall of the Roman Empire a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
youtube.com/watch?v=5BC62iJGhpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's what they get for invading Egypt.

YES.

Yes. Because now the world is going down.

Obviously, Rome was dope

in b4 some romanian scum come and cry WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIEET

Yes, if it hadn't fallen, Islam would not have been a problem. Plus we wouldn't have had the dark ages.

>We have to fight against the globalists and the EU, sovereign nation states is the best way to govern!
>But I am so sad that the roman empire fell, truly a great tragedy :(

Just Cred Forums things.

>Yes, if it hadn't fallen, Islam would not have been a problem.

British Education everyone

Explain how I am wrong.

It was inevitable, it's miraculous it lasted as long as it did, especially if you count in the Byzantines.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople

Rome was beaten by Islam

This.

Rome fell long before it stopped existing, and it gave birth to many good things. Western civilization and Christianity are Roman and Greek and we're going to lose them if Europe doesn't stop inviting muslim friends over.

Yes, but I think the fall of the Roman Republic was even worse.

>the eastern "i will pay my enemies to not attack me this year, surely this won't backfire in a few decades of such tribute" roman empire

Chill Attila, you're just jealous you have to scrub toilets for a living while we hired gypsies to steal all the copper and make a fortune out of it.

Here, lighten up and enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=5BC62iJGhpM

>Rome
>Greeks
Constantinople fell because of retarded Germans.

You know that's what the Roman empire had done throughout history right?

>Romans=Romans maymay
It's the price they pay for their multiculturalism

You know the roman empire failed because it kept paying, arming and training its enemies, which inevitably invaded it, right?

The Roman empire really never fell
It just morphed into the Catholic Church
It's a lot cheaper to pull the strings economically and spiritually than having to put boots on the ground everywhere

The same thing happened to colonialism

Not for much of their glorious history... like half of the time.

But yes... Huns, Bulgars, Vikings and so many others were pounding Byzantium for hundreds of years, either getting bribe money or being hired as guards in the end.

Step 1: cucked by the West, see Latin Empire. A Crusade went wrong, I guess those French were EU soldiers of hell who came form the future.

Step 2: Persia aka today Iran. In a frightening similarity with today's situation, 2 huge powers fighting each other became easy prey for muslims.