Why globalists never learn?

Why globalists never learn?

what is that supposed to be

tower of babel

i'll pick american education for 200, mario

each nobleman thinks he will be the one to finally succeed... these people live their lives without being told "no" once

now enjoy my Mighty lord of Khorne

EU HQ

Please be bait

Have all human knowledge available to them yet people remain this dumb. This is why we cannot just beat the rothchilds to death in the streets.
Fucking ignorance.

so?
are you saying we all need to speak anglo?

sorry he didnt learn about the bible in school

> average american pol user

>picture of giant ancient tower
>doesn't have any reference for what civilizations may have made a giant tower

This.

i dont know

>american education

its not that cunt, this is a famous piece of artwork... whether you know the story or not any "educated" person should be able to recognize the tower of babel... americans confirmed for dum, overworked, subsistence pay plebs

if bait, you got me good

I must be misinterpreting the story of the tower of Babel because it sure makes God seem like a psychopathic shithead.

WOW NOT A SINGLE BLACK GUY?!

Because its not about "learning" or "progress", it is a cosmic bet. Separatists, if you would, from the heavens and the cosmos. The true fallen, Satanists - an unspoken bet was made, as they held the children of the allfather hostage on this planet. They want to prove, out of spite, that they can bend creation to their own will, that they are more powerful than the rightful heirs of this planet. They will prevent you from going to the stars, they will obliterate your soul and sovereignty. They hate your fucking guts, because you have a spark in them that they do not.

They are always stopped, because humanity just doesn't work the way they want - but they will continue to do it, over and over and over again for many lifetimes, forever - because they've severed their own connection from infinity and this is all they have.

>ameridiot education

the city of gondor

>Satan tries to reach God's power level
>gets rekt

>humanity tries to reach heaven
>gets rekt

Whoever pursues power, gets fucked, goy.

This. Of course he probably figured that if mankind banded together, we'd surpass him.

The same reason commies never learn: mental illness.
>"My brand of communism hasn't been tried yet!"

What kind of father watches his children eaten alive by lice because he respects their freewill not to wash?

>this is what people opposed to globalization actually believe
lol

nah, that's minas morgul

I've taken it for a euphemism to describe a more powerful civilization that has existed far before us, and created us in a way.

The criminals that rule over this planet are criminals and separatists, there is probably a greater role at play, the same way we fuck about with politics among ourselves - but it's most likely they've stolen something of great importance after their separation, and are actually holding the people on this planet hostage. Maybe they simply can't reach us. Maybe there was "a war in heaven" so great that throughout the cosmos many are abandoned and lost.

>i will exert my will across the entire globe and subjugate or destroy all those who oppose me

This is what globalists actually believe.

Gondor is a social construct, shitlord

mason hicks is god