Hillary right now. she has a spastic on stage

youtube.com/watch?v=rkvNLynC2JU

'i may be a complete spastic, but at least i'm not in a wheelchair'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when?

right now

Woah this is fucked!! I'm not gonna hound disabled ppl but I can't even watch this because I'm listening to her talk and distracted watching the spastic

>'i may be a complete spastic

Hillary finally admitting it?

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT HILLARY JUST SAID BRINGING IN MORE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IS AN IMPORTANT ISSUE FOR HER

WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL

>disrespecting president Roosevelt

absolutely disgusting thing to say considering Roosevelt was a great man.

Watch the eyes.

so true, after 9/11 when they started spinning it , dragging every president with any health issues thru the mud was the final nail in the coffin for me. even bringing up regan tripping a few weeks after he was shot.. msm is disgusting

im not even a lib cuck, but isnt it offensive to be using potatoes as stage props?

imagine if trump did this... the media would shit themselves so hard it would make hillary blush...

This is shameful if she is doing what I think she is doing.

It's the same reason why medicore girls make friends with ugly girls, they look better in comparison.

You can see the despair in her eyes

>INCREASE OUR TAX BASE

>BRING IN MORE ILLEGALS

I wonder what fucking a spastic like that is like

its 2016 after all, common Cred Forums

She serves a double purpose of being an excuse for putting a ramp next to the stage instead of stairs.

>BUY THIS BOOK TO FIND OUT MY PLAN

>THE BOOK SAYS TIM KAINE IS A TERRIBLE CHOICE FOR VP

JUST

What the fuck is this thing?

wtf is that what this is about?

let's talk about disability so hillary looks well by comparison?

is that the level we're on now?

Hillary's new VP, she's getting rid of Kaine

Collect the crstald bg ehction filtrwtion hsjng a buchnet fhnnel orede the frystals unfer sucution hsjng w slatuls bkade kr the vkttk. Kf s d am fmsdk kr vjsk hbtjk the dikvebt hsd been drawb ff sd thiriuvy as liseivkr. Wwdh the frystwks with a fre mld kf jcr cikf rthwnil ewter and sgain oteee wd fry ss oissiblr under wuftiob. Fr the frgdtsks in s ewtch gksdd snd when they sre thorougjly ftier retetmine the meltiny loint snfnerihjtm plwfing the 2wtfh glsdd onbtoo ot wn rmoty brekrt snr esrming the b3ekrt in w hitpowt4 det ey loe heet wmgeb br finr yie wfferlrtet4 fryijym it key he oodsibke to ibtein w drfonr frio otbvryetkwd hybfinfrtntstijt thebfiky4wtr frok you4beuftion fily4etioj hybolwfing itnijnw b3ekr4tbwdfijgbebree omhoukint fhios wnd boikijg inbqne elecyrifwk hit okwtr ubtik the golune hwe been t3rufrr hy hskf. Fiol the finfebt4et4r sikhtion ti riom trnorretu43 5hrjnfiik ijbwn ife bw5h wne fokkeft the sefinr ftio it frystkwe hybwuf5ioj fit4etioj we berire. Keeo the d3fonr ftio wnr fi4etbcrooneepw4w53 ujtionyoubhwv3bfh3fkef 5he mel5iny o8un5e itbhithm irbhr mel5iny oihtd srrbinbgoornsgreenejt youbke5nfikhijrbtu4nti4rtnejrbe4fijrbftioebt4o9tybyhei4nfojhujrrb347hu6bwjrbhwjrbyu3knujbyigryhetn r po4t 5u4nkel5inybo8un5bwjrn34uhh5bitnyou4bfm43f4ye5wlkud4rbeolir ojb5h4 54oo55 eh445 ejrngwlfukw54 5h4no45grn5n53fogt5y otnme545iwlno3tfrn5n44fog45ynr2uwen3ruhj6nitnr5ybftye5elrnrrgit4r hun3 y yik4enoj4nuikr54rnp5l45grn5m ir4j6it6buou4bunoniejngomp8unrbwjrb

this is where we are right now.

any american who doesn't vote trump needs to be euthanized

>disabled people should have same rights to get education in public schools
wait? America locked them up in cellars until now?

Hillary, save your intelligence for the debates.

Holy fucking shit, every single one of their rallies is the biggest cry fest.

"Maybe emotional appeal will change their minds this time"

ADRIAAANNN

LOL

>to play employees
>to...to pay employees

>tfw you look more like a spastic than an actual spastic

How many people would you say are there?

I'd estimate 250-300

This is so low energy I am going to eat some energy bars to cope with it.

>propping up a disabled person on stage as a decoration to make her look more diverse

This is legitimately disgusting
Can americans not see through it? Does anyone actually believe "wow she has a disabled person on stage that must mean she really cares about them"?

>Autism
There's hope for Cred Forums!

She's using the lowest type of tricks in the book. The worst part is that normies fall for this.

>autism works
lel what kind of retard came up with this name

Pretty much this
The spast is just a token character

Realtalk. The spaz is a qt.

Hahah Oh boy.
Clever strategy Hillary I have to admit. Shes fucking Trump so bad.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wake me up when she shits her pants.

how low can she go to get just a little more votes?

So who is going to be leaving Hilary some ideas?

>have to leave basement for new work at some assembly line
she doesn't know we prefer to stay at home

>love trump

anyone from Cred Forums at the site? there was a thread talking about an autistic meetup yesterday

4*8*3)+(20*5

between 200 and 250 people.

get in here for dcleaks

Ok which ones the spastic?

The one where they were going to play that preschool pepe song?

holy christ that thing is atrocious

yea, think that was the one

Would be nice to see a shot of the crowd. Trump's last rally in Florida was Yuge.

Subtle and clever including a disabled person in the frame in order to make Hillary appear healthy.

>mfw I watch a Hillary rally

Hillary's virtue signalling is her last hope.

she is always using minorities like objects, predicable fucking cunt

even without seeing the crowd you can tell it's small and low energy , sounds like a very small venue , her big talking points or sound bites only get 40-60 people clapping. i hope civil war 2.0 happens when they rig the election for her.

Why did she make a whole speech about retards? Who fucking cares, talk about issues that actually matter.

what did he mean by this?

Top heh

That's the plan

>all those security guards behind her so we don't see her shart mark

I bet she uses this girl so that Hillary doesnt seem retarded

are so many americans disabled that this is a big thing?

i am even with her on helping the disabled become a productive part of society but holding that disabled woman as some obedient pet next to you while you hold your speech, kinda repulsive

Hillary brought her out as an example of the merits of Planned Parenthood. Pretty fucking mean, to be honest.

>Trump rally
>minorities are among the crowd and are addressed equally

>Hillary rally
>ohhh you poor poor retards, googi googi goo. only I understand you (vote me)

they're also using a camera perspective trick to make her seem larger.

she's standing about 6ft in front of the girl so she looks twice the size.

>The good, the bad, and the ugly

CRAZY EYES

CRAZY EYES

CRAZY EYES

why is she putting spastics up on stage?

trying to normalize her own condition?

they why they got so butt blasted over the skittles analogy , it was something they could understand and it confused the fuck out of them. 'i wouldn't eat the skittles, i might die.. so if the skittles were syrians and some of them might kill me.. i wouldn't let them in , wait, ohhh nose i'm a raysis.'
am i out of touch? no , it is the skittles who are wrong

Bingo

She only spoke for 30 minutes, telling like two anecdotes about retards. Sad.

I saw a brief crowd shot. At least 250 people. of course Press, SS, Entourage, was a 50 of them.

They were trolling the left. Literally a regurgitated line from the feminist playbook, flipped on its head.

retardation and disabilities must be a really big problem in america that it's such a high priority.

unless by disabled she's also including fat people. then I totally get it.

It's more of a problem regarding the aging population than people with birth defects. There are serious problems but things considered American programs for the young disabled aren't terrible. It's bizarre to focus on it exclusively and in such a non-substantive way.

>using a disabled person as a shield so people hesitate to criticize you
Fuck this is deplorable

This black guy doesn't even sound like he believes in God. 100% sounds like Dennis from always sunny in philly in the episode where he is preaching at the beef n beer to raise funds for Charlies moms cancer fund. Now she is just walking up minority after minority after minority.

HAHAHHAHA NOW SHE IS HAVING A SEIZURE disability dyke on stage. Niceee!

Hillary has crip out so she can say " I am unhealthy? No this is Unhealthy" points to Wheelchair.

>"look at trump with those parents of the dead kids, using them as props. Disgusting"

>"hey heres a retard!"

>open stream
>black guy rapping

I don't know what I expected

Yes, Hillary will look like a beacon of stable health next to this woman and if anyone attack Hillary on her health, she will have a perfectly good tard to shield herself with.

If no one was talking about shilldogs health then I doubt she would be up there talking about the disable. This whole rally is just smoke and mirrors.

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Why'd the preacher blip? Kek??

I'm pretty sure normies see this as a stunt.

>this nig pandering

What? Don't you enjoy the hippidy hoppidy?

Nice trips btw

And where did the meme that Hillary's policies are "detailed" or that she's "wonkish" come from?

She just spent ten minutes talking about a downie that worked at McDonald's. And that's it.

>that hair
>those glasses
>called may-may

Thanks b

The whole country thinks hillary is sick and has seisures and she literally gets disableds and a person with epilepsy up to speak for her. Wtf

Honestly feel bad for her, not because she's a spastic, but because she thinks Hillary cares about her

Her speech lasted like 30 minutes, I expected her to sound and look worse. What she said sounded like your typical politician type though.

Arent the debates supposed to be around 90 minutes, with no breaks?
will she last?

OHH GAWD

Nigger on the top left didn't stand for the pledge. Bet she thinks she'd get on the news or some shit. Also
>nutcases and spastics trying to make a case for illary. kek

Holy shit. The bitch speaking right now is the amalgamation of all of the feminist stereotypes. Fat, goth landwhale with problem glasses. Also, muh disability.

idk why I thought I was watching this live. I need to sober up before posting.

>I may be a complete spastic, but at least i'm not in a wheelchair

Did she actually say this??

Tbh you German cuck if I was close by you I'd beat the shit out of you.

as much as I want her to not be able to, it looks like she might be able to grumble through it maintaining status quo shit. she could still win if its rigged.

the fact that she spends one of her few public appearances pandering to the disabled scares me. (not hating on disabled, just think its pathetic in the face of all other issues she is ignoring) Makes me think she is so over confident because she knows the polls will all be rigged in her favor. If this wasn't the case why wouldn't she attack address how bad Trump's stance is on a number of issues? Or better yet, talk about some actual policies that people want to hear about. Climate change, health care not just to the disabled, education. Seems like she talked about disabled to make us pity them so we would forget the real issues

I'd say we've all done it before, but I'm not sure that's entirely true.

what did they say?

Clever

Undocumented* you shitlord.

>open it to spastic nigger "preacher" instead

Ploy to distract everyone from her own spazzing out.

It's complete pandering bullshit. That poor woman is being used by Hillary as a pawn.

Pls kek remove this kebab loving shriveled cunt from my state.

>Being this much of a hypocrite.
I've actually worked with retards and disabled people. This is too fucking much. Pathetic as fuck.

Sorry, was meant for OP

This. Polio has nothing to do with how the brain works.