Why does JIDF Keep Making MGTOW Threads?

mgtow and childfree are the jewish endgame for ethnic europeans

They want the enlightened to stop breeding.

Why do they want to make people stupid? Won't the stupid infect them too?

what the fuck does that even mean

I expected a better excuse/deflection than this.

I still hate MGTOW ,but time after time they started to make sense to me.
Halp me polaks

pic not related

ATTENTION

CTR is trying to pretend that MGTOW is a trick.

I hope none of you are falling for this, becuase this means IT'S WORKING.

DON'T GET A GIRLFRIEND until the system is FIXED.

You don't need to worry about where your girlfriend you need to be OUT IN THE DAMN STREET.

A man is never as active militarily when his home is under threat, thus, they want you to marry so that you are afraid of them attacking your wife in the thousands of ways they have.

MGTOW is the SOLUTION to all of this madness.

I'm not buying it, sorry. This shit is degenerate as fuck. If you can't find a suitable red-pilled girlfriend that's on you.

>Implying anything is wrong with MGTOW

Get with a woman you wanna be around with

>Disagreements? On MY Cred Forums?
>Nah, must all be Jews.

MGTOW is shit but make an argument OP.

>woman you wanna be around with
b-but most of them are liberal or degenerate ;__;

t.medfag

They'll miss us once they live on a planet of bug Asians and monkey niggers

men going their own way
A better question is how exactly OP knows to differentiate between JIDF and regular posters, flag aside

LISTEN GOY: DO NOT PROCREATE--PLEASE GOD GOY, DO NOT MAKE CHILDREN WITH OTHER WHITE WOMEN--STOP, NO DON'T AHCHHHH

Or, hear me out here
OR you don't date crazy feminists and only date wholesome girls who won't fuck you over

Jewish thought is a prison. they are the true prisoners, and they try to drag everyone down to their level.

It's easy
(1) Does this post have a tendency to make white men feel frustrated? Does it make them want to give up? BLACKED and Terrorism and Mass Immigration posts are good examples, where OP sez 'there's nothing you can do about it (goy) :D :D.
(2) Does it tend to make procreation and the family unit look less desirable.

If one or both of these aims is recognized JIDF or some other SJW globalist cuck cryptokike is probably involved.

Weren't those things what you would have called a troll a few years back? If you come to a primarily white board like this and you start spewing the kind of stuff you mentioned, who's to tell that the person isn't just enjoying a good trole?

all women are 'feminists' from a certain perspective. It's a bullshit demand. Women who start out as feminists quickly learn to be subservient if you fuck them right. Stop being such a fake-ass pussy jew. I'm trying to help the goy, not kill him.

The weird thing about you jews and your (((propaganda))) is that it's not really propaganda, but more of a money making pyramid scheme.

Because there's a consistent copypasta element to them. In another thread it was established that JIDF was behind the BLACKED posts on /b etc. It's part of a larger programming scheme to make whites view cucking as good. But you already know that, right :D :D

How exactly can you make money out of people not procreating? Doesn't that counteract the very foundation of business? If there's no people, especially no well off people (whites) how exactly is business supposed to make money?

Also I would very much like to see you date some problem glasses wearing blue haired hairy armpit cunt, I seriously, seriously doubt you could fuck the crazy out of anyone like that.

Extreme minority. Yes there are women who are cucked beyond this plane of existence, but an insignificant percentage of envious ugly women. Okay and pretty women are almost never subject to this, and if they are can be deprogrammed easily with your penis.

Jews make money through the Federal Reserve system, shocking the system, testing vibrational thresholds, crashing economies here and there and picking up the wreckage. Whites are too smart and have the potential to figure out they're being scammed en masse, and repel the jew. This is the jew's greatest fear--not having access to its host, because vampires cannot survive off vampire blood.

Whites are too smart/they're competitors. Jews want to make everyone half-breed niggers with low IQs who cannot question things so they can sell them more easily on the pyramid scheme--while they stay ''''pure'''' jew.

Did you just blow in from stupidtown? We've know this at /pol for ages, friendjew.

If whites are legitimate competition then how come they aren't legitimate competition? How is there a jewish global conspiracy if whites are such a threat that they need to be exterminated?

How about children with Jewish women ?
That Jew pussy is always willing and eager.

>Reply to Thread No.89771314
Whites are trained for creativity and building empire, not for bookeeping and finance. When it is said that Jews run the world, what they mean is that the world is financially indebted to the Jew's banks.

The protocols of zion spell this out fairly succinctly. It was only during the last century that Jews truly had access to they type of technology and media mouthpieces necessary to put their larger plan of global domination into action. World wars, Global Terrorism, Global economic disruptions. You now see the awful results. MGTOW is but one small element.

Because we're smart, the thing you stole from us, most jews are just sandniggers, but a few of you are like us, smart, aware, sentient.
Like a nigger but with a brain that works.
You're a threat because you're too smart to be human but too dumb to understand that fucks you.
You're 9/10th white but 13/10th nigger

it's a trap :D

I am God, this is hell, you can't die, just suffer in ever more amusing ways.
So dance monkey, DANCE, AMUSE ME !

Try pic related and see for yourself. Don't answer bait and slide threads, just hide'em.

>implying all this isn't just r/asianmasculinity trying to prevent guys from nutting in their wimminz
You guys are too easy.