My psychiatrist asked me about the presidential election and who would win...

my psychiatrist asked me about the presidential election and who would win. I said trump most likely since he is gaining an advantage over Hillary. Then he was asking hypothetical like if "CIA would let trump win because he can't be trusted with the nukes" and "did you hear what he said about the skittles"

and he diagnosed him as being a malignant narcissist. going through the DSM and pointing out the criteria he meets. I said that might not be the true Trump and more of a persona he puts on for publicity and not a fair evaluation.

Your psychiatrist sounds like a faggot who needs a psychiatrist.

Psychiatrists are pretty much always liberals. It's just the sort of people that get into the field.

>dude haha I just like to smoke weed and read about consciousness mannnnnn
>we're all kinda crazy man haha
>maybe we're the insane ones dude haha

Not that psychiatrists are bad your just should know who you are dealing with.

Fake and gay

Sounds unprofessional as fuck. You're not paying her by the hour so that she can debate politics with her.

Yea I asked him about bernie and he said "who is going to pay for it?" and "no one would be poor no one would be rich"

I think his wife may have a lot of influence on him politically because he has lots of art on the wall from her.

You should hide your power level if the man is controlling your medications.

>getting scammed by a psychiatrist

lmao

>shrink talking about hypothetical conspiracies involving the CIA
Fucking pottery

tell him he's a retard for "diagnosing" an act and he should probably go back to school

he may as well be diagnosing Donald Duck, does he actually think any politicians in the US actually "just b themselves :)" for the american public?

jesus christ, fucking college graduates everyone.

I don't pay anything to see him it's a clinic.

fire him

tfw usualy am a huge dickhead when i see the psychiatrist

they just really make me mad for some reason

Cool imaginary story

But in case im wrong look for a new doc dawgh
A psychologist that tries to make a diagnosis from afar is not to trust.
Get waisted at some bar and talk to the bar tender

Seeing a psychiatrist makes you one dumb goy and your psychiatrist sounds as dumb as you

Fire him, get a different psychiatrist. If he thinks he can diagnose someone without ever meeting them in the flesh, he's a quack. Plain and simple.

>maybe we're the insane ones dude haha

>Be psychefag

No, you are not a fucking Malignant Narcissist. Whats the name of this guy who's throwing out such an bs diagnosis?

>He's a quak

He's a quack who ought to be fired. You don't just go around diagnosing a person with flippin malignant narcissism over their political views. That's not how it works.

Sounds fake and gay OP.

If for some reason this is true, you should remind him that he is breaking the Goldwater Rule set by the APA.

lern2read

he said trump was the narcissist not me

>He's a quack who OUGHT to be fired

lrn2enunciatesentencestructure

It's not even the blatant politicization that gets me. That's bad, but par for the course with (((psychiatrists))) The left love to pathologise their opposition.
No, what pisses me off about this is that he has never, will never meet Donald Trump in person. This is the age we live in, where a highly-educated medical professional thinks cherry-picked snapshots of someone in the media (I strongly doubt he's listened to Trump in any meaningful capacity, not that it would justify this shit if he had) is a substitute for sitting down and talking to them face-to-face. The confidentiality clause alone should be enough to tip him off - if people won't normally open up in an informal conversation, why would they ever do so on television?

So yeah OP, lose the phony head-shrinker, use your discretion as to whether he should be reported. But you need someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

oy vey

I'm too triggered right now from debating leftypol to read. Either way this guy diagnosing him with malignant narcissism is hilarious. What parts of the DSM indicates he might have it, out of curiosity?

going to see a fucking mental health Jew, ever fuck you op an hero

arrogance, can't take criticism, egotistical

do psychiatrist even do anything?

if I'm depressed I know I'm depressed and why I'm depressed, I'm just saying the symptoms I got and need the pills so I feel like less of a piece of shit. I can't wrap my head around what part of that needs a psychiatrist specifically. the entire field sounds like a joke.

...Yeah that's not really the specifics behind was causes a person to have a mix of narcissistic, psychopathic, and anti social personality traits. Usually people who are lumped into this category are put their because a doctor can't think of any other place to put him. It may go from malignant narcissism to psychopathy, or vice versa.

When a person with NPD receives criticism, it is nothing like Trump spews out. You can't cherry pick his on camera persona enough to even come close to that level of thought.

Trump on one level, due to his accomplishments, ought to have a very defined ego. When the ego goes far beyond what a person has objectively accomplished, then it is a case of narcissism.

Also, egocentricism =/= narcissism.

What evidence is there of him showing psychopathic behavior from a child?

they tell you that you have x,y,z invented Jewish problems and give you prescriptions for x,y,z bullshit jewish drugs to make you really crazy, impotent, and a useful chemical slave. Totally subverted now largely jewish field. It was at one time a promising field but as soon as the jews realized that the info from the original field could be used to control people it was largely subverted into a jewish control project and no longer understanding or helping people. probably the only thing scientology gets right is recognizing its a shame

The pills definitely work. You are kind of equating a psychiatrist and a therapist who you go and talk to.

Normally for me I go in, see the phychiatrist and get a refill. No therapy or talking about my feelings.

Therapy is not a meme though. If you are having very severe mental issues it can alleviate them greatly. The catharsis of speaking with someone and the clarity of outside advice help.

This. The amount of "mentall illnesses" a person can arbitrarily define depends on location, and (((Who))) is defining them. For instance, schizophrenia is not recognized as a mentall illness in some cultures due to religious significance.

A mentall illness is just a mode of behavior which is incompatible with a certain society. What goes on with experimental drugs, purposeful misdiagnosis, and everything to do with pharmaceutical companies would severely worry the average person who is unaware of the problems.

Psychologues are the ones you're refering to I believe.

Psychiatrists need to go through 4 years of med school and 4 years of psych class where I'm from, so they're basicly doctors who focus on the brain chemistry/mental illness.

Psychologues are just as you described them though.

It is a joke for the most part. Its severely triggering to still have to deal with hardcore lefties within the field. Depression is more a thing to talk about with a therapist, rather than a psychiatrist. Unless your case is severe enough, try and stay away from the psychiatrists. This country is far to eager to get people hooked on prescription meds.

Fpbp

Be careful, OP. Leftists have a thing about putting people who disagree with them in insane asylums. He could totally fuck up your life if he wanted to.

Funny how these people who have never met Trump are experts on his mental health while also dismissing any evidence of Cunton being of poor health

Like the psychiatrist doesn't also have those traits

Fire him.

>lefties projecting their fears/ traits arbitrarily onto people who they don't agree with

oh rly?

>tfw studying to become a psychologist

Honestly you have no fucking idea the kind of people I have to put up with on a daily basis, I had to unfollow 80% of my colleagues on FB. I guess it's the future I chose :(