Is he our guy Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkmYCnakvm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pablo
>Not Los Pepes

Kill yourself m8

No..
Can we let this bastard die and get lost in history pls??

We are not that evil anymore... I...I swear

no

hes our amigo

El Patron dindu nuffin wrong

Your whole fucking country was 10 times worse than Medellin, before him and after him. Every other decade you fags have a civil war.

Is he our guy?

is it true that people still get nervous when someone mentions his name?

Well you guys should know, you covered his ass through all his criminal years. STOP SHAMING MY PEOPLE FOR SOME UNRELATED BAD EVENTS CAUSED BY SOME OF THEM!!

Nah, but he still gets worshipped as a god by thug wanabees because he gave some houses to some poor people, all for his master plan of course, the man was pretty smart I accept.

He's a stupid looking nigger faggot.

Colombia....aren't you ashamed to be called Colombia? colombus didn't even land on your country first. why are you called Colombia then? Jamaica should be called colombia

>We covered his Ass
>He doesn't know about School of America

toplel. The part in this tv series where Pablo considers being imprisoned and turned into the Colombian Nelson Mandella is pretty accurate. The man was thug, obviously, but a good portion of your country needed thugs to fund themselves. Why didn't your country just legalize drugs to stop the killing?

(((US Influence)))

Is that the BAZINGA guy

Gran Colombia was a country formed by Venezuela, Ecuador Panama, Colombia and some territories stolen by Brazil (fuckers) It was the most important piece of land together with the US by the time in the new continent, so we got to choose our name because we could do whatever the fuck we wanted.

We fucked up at some point along the way.

Those people should've been in the plane that he bombed instead.

Do you still speak any native languages in real life or is it completely Spanish and Portuguese?

Here in india we speak the local languages predominantly. English is used in IT or engineering workplaces only

Hopefully you get another escobar and make Colombia great again!

I should hate him but I cant help but love him. Alpha as fuck

>tfw the next Pinochet will be a Colombian

Dude you're an idiot.

He help commies to take the Justice Deparment.
He put bombs and kill innocents childs.
Escobar was a scumbag and die like a fat bitch

Get the fuck out m8

I like captain nascimento more 2bh.
He's more of my style.

>All the money in the world.

>Not being /fit/.

pablo was a godsend compared to the faggot president

What company will it be this time? will Walmart cause wars in south America?

>He help commies take Justice department

To piss of the US, pleb.

>He bombed muh innocent children

Ends justified the means. See the School of America and its anti-commie shenanigans throughout latin America, and yeah bombing a few school children is nothing.

>He was a fat bith

He was a real human bean, you nigger.

Nestle, over water rights.

No.

Escobar was only redpilled if you like non-whites bombing innocents.
I'm guessing you also love ISIS you fat fuck

You're a fucking idiot. Colombians aren't natives like you, stupid curry nigger.

Colombians are mestizos though.

Why you think they don't have any white? They racemix with natives, ugly as fuck. so they CAN speak natives lenguage

The netflix series isn't that accurate m8, the son of Pablo tried to work with the producer to fix some innacuracies in it, he refused. If you look at this country just before the civil war started, this country was doing it pretty damn good, such a shame.
Pls don't meme us, we like to keep a low profile here U_U
Natives only, at least only the remaining indigenous groups here, as for the rest everyone speaks spanish, portuguese only in the towns near Brazil and english, well, it is taught but people here is stupid as shit to learn it.

loner pablo was depressing

>fat autistic mexican who puts his family in danger because he thinks a bunch of other fat beaners who live in a shithole respect him

sounds like the mexican dream you dumb spic

>betraying your own indio based race

KEK
U
C
K

He was a real man, even if he was a brown degenerate.

Pablo son is a fat piece of shit. He still talk about his father as a Saint and my guess? He is also involve with the guys who are trying to create a cartel here.

We should let all the Escobar family go back to Colombia

That grip is retarded

How could he be?

>not that accurate

I don't even think they mention Noriega, the Sandinistas, or the School of America even once either. They may have hinted at it.

>portuguese only in the towns near Brazil
Really? Colombia's border with Brazil is in the middle of the Amazon where nothing happens, I wasn't even aware there were any people there on our side.

>implying a cartel shouldn't show up in your country just so you have an excuse for an Argentinian right wing death squad movement

He was so DYEL

this dude has sick ass beats, i love him

youtube.com/watch?v=JkmYCnakvm0

>tfw your death squad will never be called Los Pepes
why even live

Is he our guy, Cred Forums?

>Gran Colombia was a country formed by Venezuela, Ecuador Panama, Colombia and some territories stolen by Brazil (fuckers).

Im so happy to know that we stole land from venezuela, bolivia and colonbia.

Yeah he's kinda an asshole but I don't think he's into anything illegal.
More importantly was what the fuck was going through Escobar's family when the got offered total amnisty and they chose Argentina? It's like getting the opportunity to get out of Zimbabwe to live somewhere else and you chose Somalia.
There's a fairly large town called Leticia, just crossing the river is Brazil's border, most of people there speak both spanish and portuguese

Adam Sandler has let himself go

>There's a fairly large town called Leticia, just crossing the river is Brazil's border, most of people there speak both spanish and portuguese

That's pretty cool. We have no fucking clue about what's happening in the Spanish America. We don't know about your costumes, culture, food or music, from Chile to Mexico, it's like we live in different continents.

Nice non argument